Wtf was their problem?

wtf was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcSaeJnwPy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

autism

Niggers XD

The lower classes desperately need somebody to be lower than them on the socioeconomic scale.

>KKK
>lower classes
It was started by the wealthy southern gentry.

I'm 6th generation Mississippi, still live here. Really wanna argue about this with me?

Knoxville TN here. Sure do, faggot.

fight! fight! fight!

Ok, which time was the KKK "started" by wealthy southern gentry, the first or second time?

Both actually. First Klan was started by a bunch of disgruntled CSA generals and planters in Tennessee and the second one was started by a doctor from Georgia. Not exactly "low class".

How can they be anti semitic christians but worship a dead jew?

I know making fun of their costumes is beating a dead horse but who the hell thought they were a good idea?

>distinctive
>white
>hides your identity
>easily made with cheap household goods
Seems like a good idea to me.

>Be Christian.
>Burn Cross
What did they mean by this?

The costume originated because early Klansman though it would be a good idea to dress up as the ghosts of dead Confederate soldiers. Because black people are scared of ghosts and symbolism.

They see the burning as a symbolic "illuminating" though the cross. It's not meant to be disrespectful, but as you can tell from the above example, they don't do symbolism very well.

protestants

The earlier stuff seemed a bit more intimidating, if just because it was more garish.

tbqh I think they should have not gone with the pointed hood. The rest of the getup is suitable for lynching negroes, but let's be honest, the pointy hood is silly.

>the pointy hood is silly.
It looks a lot like what certain Spanish penitentes wear during Holy Week, a tradition that started because people, wanting to appear penitent, dressed up like idiots (with a dunce cap), and hid their faces out of shame.

I haven't ever seen something definitely linking the two or saying the klan copied the symbolism, but klan hoods do look almost exactly like capirotes. Whether it was intentional or not, it's a funny bit of symbolism.

It was the costume that the boarder reaviers wore while raiding in Scotland and northern England

>wtf was their problem?
blacks are everywhere in the south

they were sore losers
admittedly their region tanked economically, but that's to be expected when you fight a war on your home soil, win or lose

complete and utter bollocks

Nope. They wore white hoods abd cloaks Ann's would carry crosses when chasing People that attacked and killed their family members.

*and

They were basically rendered powerless by a Superman radio program, they were clearly trying their hardest to compensate for having nothing in their lives going foe them other than their skin color

Reivers were typically outfitted with either morions or burgonets which is why they were colloquially known as "steel bonnets" and family feuds were a fact of life in the borderlands so there was no reason for them to hide their identity. Unless you can provide some evidence to support your claim, it's nothing more than an old wives tale that probably originated from the fact that many American southerners have Scots-Irish heritage.

> that's to be expected when you fight a war on your home soil
>that's to be expected when you fight a war
>when you fight a war
You do know that it was a rebellion right? The south wanted succession, not to take any land or capital. A "union" can only be defined using the aspect of "consent" - the south wished to be withdrawn from the union and was attacked in a way that broke the constitution and was illegitimate in any way.

TLDR: The south wanted to break up with its abusive bf and the bf broke its nose and dragged it back into the house before shackling it up to the bedposts and fucking it for 100 years.

>The south did not want to take any land

That's not how the folks at Fort Sumter saw things.

This.

>Is that you, Kinmont Willie?

Because Jesus wasn't the same kind of jew you see walking around today, and this is a shitty lie made up by kikes to discredit a religion they loathe deeply

The Second Klan was a massive scam that only mid-western hicks and southerners were dumb enough to fall for.

I thought it was because they were trying to imitate crusader imagery?
Or was that just birth of a nation stuff?

Also why are the ranks called things like 'grand goblin' or 'high dragon'? Have they been playing too much DnD?

Because they sounded cool, so you'd pay your subscriptions in hope of getting a kick-ass title like Imperial Cyclops.

Niggers, I guess

>Provinces - the second prescript identified the Provinces as equivalent to a county. It was supervised by a Grand Giant, assisted by four Goblins, a Grand Exchequer and a Grand Scribe, appointed by the Grand Giant.
kek, reading about this is hilarious

The first Christians were Jewish, retard.

All of modern day Christianity is derived by Christ and his Apostles, all Jews.

More important, why do people in the media still pretend the Klan has any influence nowadays?

Isnt it like 400 guys max, who basically do this
youtube.com/watch?v=qcSaeJnwPy0

buttmad that they lost the civil war I guess

Yankees

>assisted by four Goblins

Same problem that all reactionary groups have. They can't get with the times and they're gonna kick and scream like children to the very end.

>massive scam
>elected senators and congressman
>instrumental in closing off immigration in 1924 that drastically shaped mid century america

ok

2nd Temple Judaism of Jesus's day was incredibly different than modern day rabbinic judaism. Modern jews claiming jesus would like mormons claiming Constantine.

>Hate Catholics
>Steal Spanish Catholic Holy Week attire

Smelly, dumb, southern scum.

I guess you won

>Knoxville TN
enjoyin' the fresh air?