>/bbg/ Resource, Builds & Mechanics Guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations and blood gem set ups:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=811371374
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MDSvR30F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crush vermin

I'll be at the fog, pass bbg357

Crush vermin on me.

I'm coming too.

Ringing.

I want an egg bf

>alive
>on this day
>zullie still hasnät released glyphs for great one beast and the enemy test area

What was Roms deal?
Only serious Lore responses please

It's easy. All we have to do is convince her that nobody on the internet will abuse it maliciously.

thanks fellow confederates, went much smoother than I expected. if it wasnt for my fire defense I probably would have died, but we got him. thanks!

Dude only had 500hp and got one shot, idk what he was trying to do.

Church member received a "gif" from the old ones and was ascended beyond humanity. He is obscuring the true nature of the mensis ritual for whatever reason

Am I too low level for cainhurst? I'm like level 36 and the blood suckers obliterate me and my attacks do like 1/10 their hp. I have 24 skill with +6 saw spear

I just got my Blunt gem and it was Attack Down. I want to fucking die.

>Church member received a "gif" from the old ones

What kind of gif was it?

How much ar do you have on your claws? Be honest pls, i got 398

36 is low, but you should be able to compensate with good bloodgems. Do some chalices.

Ok so I walked over to defiled Amugdala and this is bullshit
NPC queen killer doesn't do anything
Layer 3 if anyone wants a shitty boss fight

Password bepis

Don't bother fighting anything there, just run through and pick up any of the loot you want, fight logarius if you want but he takes some practice to fight at that low of a level

I'm coming, if you don't summon NPCs.

>He is obscuring the true nature of the mensis ritual for whatever reason
>He
Rom is a girl and best waifu!

The kind that's pronounced "yiff"

>ckaws
?

Like this.

What's the backstory of this gif?

Layer thREE Report - "" Edition
>huge pre-lamp bonus area with one too many teleport traps
>got kinda lost because it connected to the main area
>bell maiden: ree'd
>pthutato: ree'd
>musn't forget why we're here
>dumb gorilla smashy-smashy in treasure area
>final boss was big boy ayy, anticlimactic as fuck
>layer 4 status: no

>Final verdict: 6/10

Meh dungeon, L2 gimmick wore off halfway in but got good again when we started using the rest of the moveset. Hope you enjoyed guys, thanks for coming.

By the way, Ellie: is that a typo or did you actually mean to write "Beatsy"?

>Met same guy 3 times attempting to help in central Yharnam
heh

Bleast claws user

>No Orphan of Kos placenta as a trick weapon

y tho?

What are the best gems for a bl4 character?

A church member received it from the old ones. We just went over this.

I would guess the odd variant.

The whole name is a pun

I didn't use the claws when I cooped with that user.

>filename

That dungeon can be a fast and easy way to farm Ayymissary since the bosses are brainsucker and pig

eggnog stinky braaps

Oh sorry
It mas meant for you guys, what ar does your claws have?

I don't understand why there is a flying part of byrgenwerth lecture building between dimensions and nightmares. Just why?
How did it get there in the first place? Why is not the main byrgenwerth building also pulled into the nightmare, but only its the lecture hall?

Mine has 477.

This is the first time I feel genuine rage at this game. For what fucking reason does the Attack Down curse exist? I wanted to have my character ready for today's fc. This is the third fucking day my freetime is occupied by doing the same thing over and over, and from what I've seen of the drop rate of this shitty gem, I will have to go 6+ hours again just to get another shot at this crap. Fuck this, I feel like crying.

just buy savewizard bro

Mine 540

Why do you care about some alpha hotdog build that has an even more narrow moveset than manbearpig?

545 +15

I don't understand this meme. Such a cute character and she's associated with farts? Huh?

Where is it? I dont remember seeing it

I love cut/unused content so i'd love to play around in these areas.

DLCfag from last night here again. I got incredibly unnerved when the corpses in the blood river started squirming and raising up. This game is so damn good.

It's just harmless fun. It's too bad this is no fun general now.

do you have 45 minutes to talk about our lord Amygdala?

Research Building

Well now i feel bad, i have only 22 skl and 50 str, but i dont think thats the issue. Its 2 27% and 1 abyssal right?

First or second floor?

Would anyone host a 27.2% radial/triangle farming session? If not, I could.

That's Upper Cathedral Ward.

This is long overdue, but
Down in the Hamlet, get your Saws
Up washed good old Mother Kos
She birthed the Orphan, hear him scream
This is a Nightmare, not a Dream
Aw-aw-ooo, we'll pray to you, aw-aw-ooo, we'll pray to you
Down in the Hamlet, get your Saws
Up washed good old Mother Kos
I came up with this spur-of-the-moment while driving. Majestic Kosmas, you beastly idiots, just over a week left.

5pwujscd at the fog.
PW: adept

Some questions I've never found the answers to:

So what's the significance of the Iosefka blood vial outside Mergo's Wet Nurse area?

Is it confirmed that every dream has a host and a leader (for lack of a better word) Great One? Mensis - Micolash - Brain. Hunter's - Gherman - MP. Nightmare - Maria - Orphan

The Church made its own hunters after Gherman started his band. But Gherman and Maria were part of the fishig hamlet massacre. Simon said this was the work of the church. So was Gherman's band working for the church at this point before Ludwig started the church's hunters and made them of regular Yharnamites?

I'm coming too.

Right outside the elevator room

Ringing

What's the best version of Kos Parasite on a pure arcane build?

You win this round

You want Adepts too, user? Good luck. I'm still mad at that Attack Down.

>blames the general for his retarded sense of humor
Kill yourself you fucking failure.

Holy fuck alba, the first I get is an blunt 30% with stamina up.

Uncanny.

Nice! Also there's 3 people ringing so someone might get left out.

I will continue alone, it's faster and I think I cucked someone else by being there.
t. Baskerville

50STR/22SKL 1x HA and 2x 27%
>150 + [(150 * 1.27 * 0.85) + (150 * 0.335 * 0.41)] = 332.52 * 1.272 * 1.272 = 538.02 (+15)

50STR/22SKL 3x 27%
>150 + [(150 * 0.62 * 0.822) + (150 * 0.335 * 0.41)] = 247.05 * 1.272 * 1.272 * 1.272 = 508.45

A Heavy without +15 gives you 30 more AR in that build but a proper 50/25 is obviously better

I'll just farm on my own then, don't want to waste time.

Are both of you farming alone then? 1 spot open.

I'm not seeing chikage here. going for regular old bloodtine build, low skl 50 bloodtinge.

Nah, don't think I will. If that stick gets any further up your ass, you're probably going to die of internal bleeding.
Where are you guys farming? I might hop in if there's interest.

i have no idea of what this is supposed to be or sound like but heres a you for the effort

either the shapes of the blt oos you get or a lost one with 2 27s from watchers and a 31,5 blood from a shotgun watcher

>dude let me in I'm a fairy

Either 27.2% physical atk up or 31.5% blood atk up (you have to keep farming them, until you get enough usable offshapes).

>Bloodborne crashes

Ringing again.

Three watcher temperings are good enough
You can get the version with a circle slot to use two temperings and one 31% bloodtinge, check the OP to find it
Or you could go full autsim and farm the same shotgun watcher that drops the 31% for offshapes and have a full set up with them.

So when is the drop generated? I kinda want to do some savescumming and don't know if I need to do it before entering the dungeon or I can just do it before the boss, with door open?

are those two identical in terms of stat changes?

oh sweet i can just do watchers like a skill build instead of watchdogs and elders

5pwujscd at the fog. Password is adept

It's genereated on drop, otherwise savescumming would not work.

I wish i had a frog reaction pic right, my ar is nowhere that high as your math, i guess im in the right track, thank you.
It was myfirst build, im already at 108, so raising skl is not an option

Yeah, I thought maybe on layer entrance was also a possibility. Thanks.

I forgot to add the 150 from the base damage of the claws, so its 538, not as bad as i tought. Thank you, again

>tfw finally killed Ludwig at BL 4 with 18% gems
i dont want to fight living failures at all :c

>ghastly beast forcing poor children to pray to Kosm

>BL 4 with gems
Why

Aw come on boys! I need answers these questions keep me up at night

here's a pastebin for future generals
pastebin.com/MDSvR30F

Didn't expect to see you in here.

I use 2 HAs and one tempering on my STR build.