/wfg/ - Warframe General

Cute butts edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for kill all Nezhafags and Nakakikes

second for reselling spics shit

Hi I'm buying spics
how much for one?

Rebb is our god

Second for killing all Nakakikes but Nezhafags are good people, stop being a closeted faggot, you brainlet trump cocksucker

Can someone give me their end game Mirage Prime build?

tater alert?

>Ceno armor on discount

I
NEED
IT

would this outdmg my CO lesion?

Are Kogake rivens cheap?

why she put raspberries on wall plaster?

they were before

>mirage prime
>endgame

What are you implying

Also which one is better

>end game at all

Are you really that stupid?

It's my first space jew, I nabbed primed pressure point and the colors. Anything else important? The weapon for mastery?

Is pavlova, traditional cuisine of glorious mother Russia!

Red one looks very nice despite the shit quality of the graphics which I bet my ass is all you can barely run and I'm really sorry for you user, the day when you can afford a better machine will come. Stay strong.

gib me your nyx prime user

put it in the bag

Warframe isnt hard. You can clear all content with harrow, the weakest frame in the whole game.

Don't worry about the weapon for mastery until you're in the 20s mr wise. You got the important shit.

Thanks I guess

It's funny watching Mirage Prime with her Hall of Mirrors using it on an enemy, it looks like a cartoon brawl

Ha! you missed. MY TURN!

neither of them

Yes! Good job, user!

whats the prise for nyx prime?
or loki prime, ember and nova?
i stoped playing a while and thats just whats leftover, is it even worth to sell for plat atm, are there nice new things?
and is mag something worth? i've like 50 left since mag once was farmable in a single surv mission

give

Am I crazy in thinking this, or is the Saryn prime skin worse than her base? I don't think I like any of her non-og skins, except maybe Integra.

Reminder to stock up on nekros parts.

Hahahahahahaha what a stupid shitter

Magnificent.
Cosplay builds are pretty fun.
You're going to have to use full sentences.

I'm waiting for the parts to get cheap, but can you color the cloth parts seperately? Is it possible to look like Harle from Chrono Cross?

am i retarded for thinking they look alike?

Cant see shit captain

You're right about Nekros, the best frame

Yes you are

>often needed in groups
>trinity: no

Clothe parts are fused with foot, which uses prime gold material (Left white/gold mirage in quoted post)

no, but she can be my slut anytime

>living in 2016

Actually what do people use Trin for nowadays outside of Teralyst runs? All the affinity farms don't use EV anymore.

EZ kuva siphon pubs I suppose. I should actually try that.

Integra is her best by far. Most of the others look pretty lame

I like the Graxx one.

Well that's unfortunate. Since DE's adding a bunch of shit nobody asked for, I wish they'd add more autism choices to coloring frames.

Using throwing stars with Harrow Noble results in a pose similar to Bondrewd's iconic one shown here. Lighting was shit and I'll probably retry the shot in a proper captura setting.

>console
user, you're using a PC right now. Why would you play on console and gimp yourself?

>giving faven money

>forma from sortie

I just don't like the Graxx squiggles. It's not my thing, even though it looks fine on grineer troops.

Haha faggot

Just getting into the game and looking at Rhino, I enjoy the tanky playstyle, but I understand playing one Frame the whole time gets boring. What are some frames that are fun to play?

Rebb is not for lewd, user.

LMAO

If you like tanky you have some options
>Valkyr: hysteria makes her melee only and completely immune to damage (drains energy at an increasing rate). Super high armor and a damage increasing buff.
>Chroma: His second and third ability increase his armor and damage by taking damage. This is especially useful on his ice mode.
>Inaros: highest health in game, able to heal reliably, and open enemies up for finishes (which heal a fuckton). Also can increase his armor.
>Nidus: second-highest health in game, able to redirect damage and just get super beefy through his infection stuff.

Also harrow if you don't mind overshields and unlimited energy.

What a cute toad. Post more.

t. never watched any liestreams

Thanks, just out of curiosity, what are generally considered the other "play styles?" There is a large variety of frames

>ERRHMUHGERD yous guys we can totes see a little of her bra lol
t. virgin

rebb's a whore

What's cookin' good lookin'?

>literally a 'no u'

Pathetic, user-kun.

>>ERRHMUHGERD yous guys we can totes see a little of her bra lol
she does it on purpose quite frequently, she's a whore

virgin

>end game

Titania will be done tomorrow, bunch of assorted consumables and I just grabbed my Ignis.

Is there any way to mod Qunta Vandal fun?

Is all this shit really worth 60ish plat?

Only 3 more days to go.

nope

looks like shit

if you want it, yes
building it isnt worth the time

Some poor sob in trade chat asking for ember prime swap.

i love whores

>finally taking the time to farm for warframe schematics
>easy shit
>get to atlas
>jordas golem

>not wanting poopbags

>degenerate
all that means is things you don't like, it's not a significant reasoning, gays don't hurt anyone except closet fag feelings, pedophiles hurt children. You're an idiot, user

Fags make up the majority of the pedophile population.

I'm actually on my phone but I don't have any space where I'm living right now for a comfortable PC setup. I'm moving out in a few months so I'm going to get a PC then

>someone sexualizing a 2.5D girl on a japanese farming game is hurting a children
WOW

after dusting meso h1 13 times it's finally time to craft helios prime

There's a few. But it's easier to think of them in what role you want vs the usual MMORPG setup.
You got your damage dealers but they come with/are buffed with utility and/or crowd control to help with higher-level falloff. These include things like Ember, Saryn, and Atlas. Though frames like Nidus and Chroma also can neatly fit into this because of their ability to just shit out damage.

You have healers like Trinity and Oberon, but Inaros and Hydroid can be healers as well, albeit considerably ineffectual ones, through augments or modding choices.

You have Utility and Crowd Control. Frames like Frost, Vauban, Nova and Limbo can easily be these. But frames like Ember and Hydroid can also have some CC.

Really most frames can be wedged into different roles and it mostly boils down to what you want out of a frame and/or what role you need for the job at hand.

Would you prefer a boy Nakak, right?

that's not true and you know it, god damn you sub intellectual degenerates gotta burn, sorry it's the only way

Is there a case where Primed Heavy Trauma would be useful?

in general, user, in general, I'm not stupid enough to believe that every single person who has that kink acts upon it in a vile and cruel way
I prefer no nakak, I'm asexual, all of you ego-centric meatbags interested in other, equally flawed meatbags disgust me

I've looked at Atlas too, I really like his theme and general look, but going to read more into him as well.

Jat Kittag, Twin Grakata and Prisma Grakata load out.

Bo Prime, high-impact weapons, but generally, no, not really. Maybe wait til (supposedly) next week where they change up IPS

Has anyone tried Tainted Mag on Baza?

Form 1 to Garbage how is this?

Can you fish in the rift as Limbo?

>Grakatas
>Melee
No Clem, that's not how it works.

seriously, what the fuck is going on with the spy mission on Lua
that shit is stupid

No.

fug