/きらら/ - Kirara Fantasia General

Previous thread: Game is live, but plagued with 105 errors. Christmas Event speculated.

>FAQ ver. 0.02 (Must-read if you are new)
pastebin.com/xyuUqG31

>Full guide (Still in progress)
docs.google.com/document/d/1hL13GGCh9efTGKhoBxqaIcTSl6aL8VlNIF7GtF0iM8Y/view

>News
kirarafantasia.com/news/
twitter.com/kirarafantasia/

>Menu translations (Still in progress)
Menu: kirara.neocities.org/tldump/index.html

>Daily-Weekly Missions and official FAQ document
docs.google.com/document/d/1FaZTdnrcmStYvbCcntdJt6xYU8001okA4YkT3bfZWnk/view

>Translated skills (5*s only)
pastebin.com/2DwRQnia

>Translated manga compilation by TFOScans
imgur.com/a/ZlRG3

>Card art poses
imgur.com/a/vmpbW

>Gameplay with Tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=Az735rWu3TA

>Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18bPRcaHcMWBla5SEGzOrIbzRWY9chE6OU7pa8CXRgRQ/edit#gid=0

Nono

Remember to cum inside your favorite Kirara.

Cumming inside every kirara~

I'd rather have my favorite Kirara cum inside me.

do not

Happy birthday, Nono.

>not wanting to cum together

Who?

Nono

The cutest Urara.

fug nono

This boy makes the best puns.

worst*

>

Saku is the cutest!

Her summonable 5* is coming soon and it's gonna be the best in the game, r-right?

Long hair Saku is cuter!

you're right

different

its gonna be the sluttiest

Raging lesbian can go away from my game.

I'm fucking her too much all day erry day so she was forced to be a 4*

Fucking Cardamom god damn

Feels like the concept of healers should have just been worked into the alchemist class

*prettiest

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

Where the hell do you guys find these? Are they legit?

They'll probably be mandatory later on. Bosses are going to end up with a shitton of HP so you'll probably always have one in reserve.

Alchemist is debuffer.
They should make healer more tankier or slip in additional effect on their healing spell.

calm down aoba

>>Friend List
Is this facebook?
What went wrong /きらら/?

>take one to try fight a boss
>her status spells always miss
Very useful.

>being this new

I need the slaves of other players for some battles.

You could just lurk, having a friend list just makes it easier for newfags like .

Ayaya!

On a scale of 1 to /きらら/ how autistic would you rate yourself?

/きらら/ is the max on the scale? Because you guys are not autistic enough, might as well make a discord.

We'll probably have to, this thread will be dead before next week is over.

please god no discord

You already accepted the friend list.

When?

How do you change the comment on your friend profile?

THE FIRST FUCKING 3X 5* IS A FUCKING DUPE

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

never

>an actual mechanic in the game will lead to the make of a discord
Every time. I bet you don't even visit this thread and only come here to bitch.

Go to your player profile.

I settled for 2 golds 4 silvers. My only 3 golds after like a day was a dupe too

There's only one straight girl in the whole game so far.

Who?

Where do I go to see my player profile?

助っ人コメント is what I'm talking about btw.

Has anyone figured out the super gauge yet?

Apparently, attacking it with a regular attack with an element it's weak to, not enough to kill it, but enough to stun it, will give you one full gauge. But if you kill it, you only get a small amount of gauge.

Also, having multiple stars doesn't increase the damage of your super, but it does allow multiple characters to do their super consecutively if their turn is up. I believe consecutive supers have a damage boost.

menu > other > user profile (top left)
tap on text field to change comment.

What are people spamming for mats? I'm doing book3 battle 16 right now for 2-3* mats to upgrade my weapon, can get 3-7 drops this way, has anyone found a better way than this?

You need to hit stunned enemy to receive fuckton of gauge bonus, killing it instantly won't.

Tamatama

>Finally manage to beat Cardamon without losing anyone
>105
>Log back in
>Forced to redo the fight

Go back to the basement, Megu-nee.

sankyuu

>Get a friend with a Tooru.

When is Hifumi's 5* coming out?

USAGI WHEN

Shut up and save your rolls

Tomorrow

Thank you.

Three months.

In 5 minutes.

そのものの魔を断ち切ってしんぜよう!!

Just started and got a triple five star roll. What buttons should I not click by any means?

You should find that out for yourself.

Press the green button.

That's not how that works though. I'm scared of permanently fucking up the account.

ANATA TOTTEMO YASASHII!
WATASHI URESHII!
MINNA HAPPY!

The danger makes it fun.

red = reroll
green = confirm
white = look at your roll again

Datamined. yes

Shit, i didnt even notice she brought her lil baby with her. God damn this games gonna give me diabetes and a heart attack

Is experience shared between members or everyone gets the same amount no matter how much members I have?

No idea, Ive always had 3 so far since i gave them weapons before adding supports and theyve been getting the same amount for me.

Nice. Doing an AOE that stunned 3 enemies gave me 3 stars and filled up the gauge for another star once I use the first three.

Chiya + Mage just evades me altogether, it's my third 3 5* roll already and I would have settled for two... I mean technicaly I have the freebie Aocchi, but it does seem like I'll get royally fucked in stage 2, literally everyone dealing damage is fire. But I'm gonna try leveling them, I think it's a pretty decent roll otherwise? Tank with Chiya, heal with Yuno, Yuzuko and 4* Aocchi are decent damage dealers, def up with Kirara. I'm so gonna run out of fire exp materials fast, though.

That doesn't seem bad, Aoba is OP, Tooru is good will help you a lot through stage 3 and you have a pretty highly rated 4* knight there, albeit said ranking is still preliminary.

Besides what's been said, avoid the red button on the title screen at all costs, it nukes the account from the server.

Even with the new version I still can't get through the infinite download.
I guess I just can't play game until they properly fix it.

>you will miss a lot of apologems if they manage to fix this
why live

Has anyone found an efficient way to farm mats to level their weapons quickly?

Try with mobile data instead of wifi

>see what mats you need
>search for a chapter where they drop
>go there loaded with 3 AOE's
>repeat until enough mats
Fucking duh

I'm retarded and haven't used emulators before, how do I get the game working on memu? I try to install the apk and it won't install.

Brilliant, except you read my post wrong.

k, now what?

cum inside your favorite kirara

Roll for more kiraras and keep the servers alive.

>an actual mechanic in the game
I'm talking about the friend list in the OP, retard.

>not buying new phone just to play the game
user please.

I'm just farming the prologue mission for class stones. It's slow but at least there's auto battle. You're guaranteed 6 every time at 2 stamina per try.

Shit, you're right, sorry.
I'm grinding later quests in chapter 2, they drop a lot of stuff

Forming a list is the easiest way to keep track of ID codes to add friends in the game, "retard". This is my last reply given you are being obtuse for no reason at all.

>Please note that they may refuse to help you if information you give is wrong, or any other reason such as being a gaijin