>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14635609
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/c174d4er
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First, for Skellige!

Geralt and Triss OTP

Well that last Gameking-LC match was fucking great.

Trissbutt thread

That gaunter outro was pretty good

freddybabes vs LC tommorow get hype

3rd most popular channel on twitch, game is definitely dead.

I didn't watch much of gwent but Matt Mercer seems pretty good. It's cool to have a guy self-assured enough to not come across awkward as fuck because gwent is full of those people as is

I really hope German Autistic fag beats the shit out of that polish net decker. Also Freddy vs LC will be a great set like Gameking vs LC.

what was the highest amount of viewers it got?

I think it got to like 40k at some point

something around 37k on the main channel

if you take into account the native language streams, maybe 40k

37k was the highest I think.

I really hope the british boipussy gets slapped tomorrow

Post yfw gwent isn't dead

Reminder that tomorrow, along with the final, there will be also the last dev stream covering the last new cards and the UI changes

It was never dead.

and they'll announce that the patch drops soon, with the end of the season maybe?

strawpoll.me/14635609
strawpoll.me/14635609
strawpoll.me/14635609

Damn, establishing her identity as "suicidal unhappy yennefer" makes me think much more fondly of her presence

What is dead may never die.

Also Gwent is dead as fuck.

The cosplayers were great.
The grills were cute, and Ehmyr loosing his shit was funny.

Who the fucks likes Ash Cosplay? The bitch in GS2 had a face that she was being gangraped by everyone off camera.

Nice meme

strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr
strawpoll.com/rbwesppr

Making the next poll probably tomorrow, vote for what it'll be :
strawpoll.com/c174d4er

Anna's butt is great too

That's a great bush.

fug dem bof

>trying to beat Sasha in High Stakes
Least fun I've had in years.

It is, there are others too

Im the flute

NR siege blows that bitches back out

I won in the end with Nilf, 146 to 80 in the 2nd round or something like that.

Now, annoyingly, it's gone straight to the next round with no chance to save.

As a side note (pic) man this game is so glitchy.

>beat Sasha
>beat elf cunt
>get beaten up by elf cunt afterwards
>game over
Fuck this shit.

I'm pretty sure you get an autosave somewhen inbetween.

Turns out you do, yeah. Phew. I'm playing on Death March and I'm level 18 and he's level 27 so a few mistakes would kill me.

I've beat the count guy now, and Sasha just offered to team up with me again. Why would I team up with her and split the money when I've just won the tournament and have all the money?

Is there some dumb thing where unless I team up with her, I don't recover all of the money that was stolen?

Sex.

Okay, what the fuck? If you don't team up with her for her scheme which involves stealing the money YOU JUST FUCKING WON, then the quest ends and you don't get any money and don't get the option of looking for it yourself.

Just to restate it: your 9000 winnings just got stolen. If you don't agree with some random greasy slut to go and STEAL YOUR OWN MONEY AND GIVE HER HALF (a concept that no longer makes sense since you've won the tournament now so why would you need to steal it?) then Geralt isn't given the option to try and find his own money? What an awful fucking quest. I'm so mad.

Anyone ready for spy, mill and alchemy Nilfgaard dominating meta? I sure do

ASS

b-but burza said they would end mill

That's Cerys.

alchemy NG won't be that good desu, most potions are bad. it's venendal elite level hysteria

Are you ready for yrdenn discard sk to fucking stomp into the ground every other deck in the game?

we all err at times. even i do

What happened?

> yfw LC wins challenger #2,#3 and world masters
> yfw gwent isn't an esport because one guy owns it

Mom's spaghetti

Go to pumpkn's stream now and say !claim and get a free keg.

ciri dash is going up to 11 str next patch

still shit

> yfw gwent isn't an esport because one guy owns it
Are you joking? If one guy can consistently be on the top it just further proves competitiveness. Some players/teams are just better than others. Probably every highly competitive sport had an unbeatable "legend" in their history.

nice try pumpkin.
I actually watch and like the guy, wish he would stop playing ST all the time. Literally the worst and most boring faction.

> If one guy can consistently be on the top it just further proves competitiveness

true. but it also means the game is dead because there is one pro who is consistently better than anyone else that plays gwent as a full time job. no one will watch this game

LC was a poker pro and then HS pro, he's not necessarily a huge gwent enthusiast he's just a professional at playing cards there's a reason why he always ropes he plays hardcore he could immigrate to a different card game tomorrow and be good there as well

To be honest this is a card game. I don't think it's realistic for him to be winning everything. Also, most of the guys at top of pro ladder and on tournaments treat this game as their job.

> most of the guys at top of pro ladder and on tournaments treat this game as their job.

yes but peasants like adzikov who just grind the game and copy tricks that work for other people isn't the same thing as being a real pro card game player. he'd never be a pro at something like poker

predictions: kolemon vs adzikov - kolemon wins
freddy vs lifecoach - LC wins in the battle of the century

then easy final for LC

kolemon vs tailbot*

God I hope Tailbot rapes everyone with 3-0 sweeps. We are 1 step closer to the premium Elven Wardancer.

nobody said we are getting a premium this bad meme needs to end

honestly i hope freddy wins because hattori is the only card out of the bunch i don't have

but since we are discussing tailboat, here's the GOAT moment:
clips( DOT )twitch( DOT ) tv/TallVainNoodleCeilingCat

>Probably every highly competitive sport had an unbeatable "legend" in their history.
Wrong
Case in point: soccer

SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF

>Never heard of Spain

Football isn't a solo sport, but it does have legends that were seen as way better than everyone else around them, like Pele or Maradona.

But you can look at teams and see a similar thing, like how Brazil is the only team to have played in every World Cup and that a quarter of all World Cups have been won by them. And how only about 7 teams have ever won the World Cup out of all the countries in the world. And in non-international, Manchester United have won the Premier League roughly 50% of the time for its existence out of dozens and dozens of potential teams.

Pele was pretty much THE legendary player. Both Brazil and Spain had a period where they just dominated everything. Messi and Ronaldo are winning every player award for years by now. Germany consistantly made it to the semi-finals of every single tournament since 2006. Bayern is winning the Bundesliga nearly every year, Real Madrid is dominating La Liga.

Soccer absolutely does have hyper competitive countries, clubs and players.

Why do you guys think Gwent has such a large player base in Europe compared to NA?

>Spain
>unbeatable
5-1, my Iberian friend. Maybe they'll make it past the group stages this time

It's a Polish game based on a Polish property. Witcher is huge in Eastern Europe. It's only now becoming somewhat popular in North America.

CDPR was always eurostrong. before W2 it was basically irrelevent in the west

also didn't the stream peak at 37k? how did pumpkin get 47k?

desu I don't watch football just googled most successful team apparently Spain won 35 matches in a row to prove football case study is a shit example.

-700 million people vs. 300 million
-Large pop cultural influence of the witcher series in eastern Europe leads to high interest in Poland and Russia
-Germans are a huge market and they are pretty much always on board with strategical games
-the US market is dominated by HS, not much place for a new competitor

Americans are tasteless plebs who rather play RNG clownfiesta games and generic action blockbusters if it means they'll get to see a bit of bling effects or "muh big guns"

Just look up how much COD still sells in burderland.

Americans can't even be trusted to choose between more than two parties, their attention span begins and ends at facebook. Your average american has trouble choosing between extra fries and diet coke, they wouldn't be able to play gwent even if they tried

She's a nilfgard spy and you helping her helps the empire's cause and brings them another step to winning the war and taking Novigrad for her highness Emperess Cirilla

>enter Ciri in address bar
>first link is to paheal R34 ciri page
>above the wiki and deviant art page for ciri

americlaps have an attention span of a dead goldfish
they are off the moment the next CoD is out

whoops

Murricans are too busy blogging about why Witcher 3 doesn't represent 21st century demographics, or bitching about how Wolfenstein offends them because you can shoot nazis.

they don't really play games anymore.

Iorveth the whoreson gets a new card and it will be one of the best cards in game (moobi art is also amazing)
why no love for Roche?

What's your thoughts on mains. I see people jerking off about how their favourite faction is getting no good cards (ST players in particular). I didn't really think I mained a faction but I actually have 150 more wins as ST than anything else, when all I do is play the funnest decks. It seems retarded to base what you will play in the new update on what you have played and liked before.

ST is rapidly running out of lore characters, they need to rely on alternative character cards

NR on the other hand, the patrician faction that it is, doesn't need multiple cards of a single character. There are still tons of good NR cards missing. I hope we get Jarre soon.

In reality how many monsters are there in the Witcher universe, will monsters ever run out? It seems harder to make up some monster than a random made up elf for ST.

I very much mained NR in closed beta, I mastered Foltest, Henselt and Radovid and only used another faction (ST) to get the top 1000 reward. Back then I just really loved the flavour and lore of NR.
Today I really just play what's good right now. I have ~150 wins each with Monsters, Skellige and Nilfgaard, barely even touched NR and ST.

I guess it depends on your priorities. If you are roleplaying, maining a faction is perfectly reasonable.

I hope we get Essi Daven so I can make my own bard themed NR faction

haha i love not being to play anything above 7 strengh or else i lose to borgh haha wowee i love playing against henselt

Monsters are also not in any danger of ever running out of cards. There are still a lot of vampire cards, all spirit type monsters, all wild animals, many insectoids and draconids etc. missing.
Also a lot of named minibosses from all games that can be turned into silver cards.

we have tons of monsters that are common in the witcher books and games, yet without a single card in gwent

>spectres
>Kikimoras, different forms
>Alghouls
and so on

>Bruxa
>Fleder
>Alp
>Garkain
>various Endrega variants
>various Kikimore variants
>Wraiths
>Nightwraith
>Noonwraith
>Plague Maiden
>Penitent
>Banshee
>Frost elemental
>Gargoyle
>Basilisk
>Forktail
>Ekhidna
>Sirens
>Werewolves
>Aguaras
>Barghests
>Scurvers
>Mucknixers
>Devourers
>Zeugls
>Koshchey
>Alghouls
>Cemetaurs
>Graveirs
>Bloedzuigers

just a sample of monsters that aren't in the game, not even mentioning named variants. Monsters are set for years

Monsters are the primary enemies in the games and the Northern realms are the setting of the saga, so these two factions have the most lore by far and will probably never run out. Nilfgaard is a bit trickier because there aren't many known NG leaders, but with all of the stuff from Toussaint and the Ciri chapters in the books, Nilfgaard is also pretty established with dozens of possible characters.

It's mostly ST and SK that are running out of stuff sooner or later.

That would be nice...

I miss TW2
>help elf
>get laid

whens the patch so I can stop wanting to kill myself doing chests

why won't she pass?