/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEnRK_B0kPIrNkIzQhdnH2bUuAI3IqyRZ
youtube.com/watch?v=_vQA8asHIbg
docs.google.com/document/d/1Zp59Z5d0TvWuemqXqlA5zqoBjw3puuWp4--MlNecMY0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A reminder that Sakura is best girl!

I love Kaede!

Maki!

Danganronpa was a mistake

Post the whole thing you fuck

I love Natsumi!

I love Kirumi!

Mahiru

Naegi loves Sayaka!

For the V3 survivors happiness.

I can't stop listening to Danganronpa music, send help.

A reminder to not lose your hope! Do your best everyday to make your dreams come true! Never give up until the end!

Post the transparent version.

nyamami

Cutest Couple!

Tenko
This is coming along nicely, I think

ONE

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

What's your favorite one?

Hope is a lie.

Despair is a lie

Remove Danganronpa

Bottom left is Sayaka telling Makoto that she's breaking up with him for the lead singer of a punk rock band

TWO

Calm down user. I only had the individual images. There's no need to get aggressive!

/drg/ do you know a playthrough of v3 with japanese audio, no commentary and with no spoilers in the thumbnails?

MAKE SPACE FOR THE BEST ANGEL!!!!

right now you're on the threshold of an amazing adventure

Get outta here Leon.

Oh, my bad.

Oumaede!

try pewdiepie

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEnRK_B0kPIrNkIzQhdnH2bUuAI3IqyRZ

Why don't you just play the game?

Have not really decided, so many good memorable themes. Atm I live, breathe and think DG3 Despair Arc OP song.

I don't get the meaning of this pic.

Yeah, for all the shit that DR3 gets, it had some of the best songs in the series

It's about the song Monochrome Answer, I think

youtube.com/watch?v=_vQA8asHIbg
They really did knock the ball out of the park with the DR3 OPs. Even after the shitshow it was, listening to Dead or Lie gets my blood pumping.

About WinterRonpa things brought up in last thread, I think I've come up with a solution to the gender-ratio problem that everybody will be happy with. If the game has a girl dressed up like a boy, the only way to fix the discrepancy is to have a boy dressed up like a girl.

wtf is monochrome answer

wtf is google

The Ultimate Crossdresser!

I don't see how you can have my OC dressed like a girl, so good luck.

Perhaps make him the Ultimate Fashion Designer to really fool people into thinking he's a girl?

Whoever your OC is, it's easy!
>archaeologist is a reverse-Korekiyo
>accountant dresses up as a girl to make money from dirty old men
>survivor knows that, even if he has to be a cumdump, living is more important than anything
>george diva just does it for laughs

>super androgynous student
>chapter 1 victim, dies before no one can figure their gender

Hold on I'm thinking something traditional. Some sort of theater style that has men dress as women.

>Ultimate Shakespearean Actor
>he doesn't even like dressing as a girl, but does it because it's what actors had to do years and years ago

>survivor knows that, even if he has to be a cumdump, living is more important than anything
No;

Doesn't Kabuki theater do that?

The first 113 pages of my Natsumi/Hajime alt timeline fanfic is up now. Ive gotten some good feedback on it. Check it out

docs.google.com/document/d/1Zp59Z5d0TvWuemqXqlA5zqoBjw3puuWp4--MlNecMY0/

>copying Nagihiko

all the protagonists are gay wtf

Lots of theater is like that: Ancient Greek theater, Shakespearean-era plays, and Kabuki for Japanese.

One of Sayaka's songs

It's too late! All your faves are traps!

all the characters are gay wtf

No Shakespeare's too easy. The character I have in mind is way more Japanese.
>Kabuki
That's the one! I think with the makeup and everything it'd be easy to make their gender ambiguous without resorting to another Chihiro.

>>accountant dresses up as a girl to make money from dirty old men
Delete this.

>Makoto
>gay

Does it have spanking, kissing and handholding?

>my fave
It's my boy!

Who's biting the bullet and researching kabuki to design him.

I feel sorry for the person who has to draw him, that shit is elaborate as fuck.

Alright then, that sounds like a cool idea. Perhaps for his execution you could have him doing like a mock seppuku, but it's not fake at all, sort of thing.

what happened to based kiibo friend

I see him as the first victim, the case can use gender as a way of finding out the culprit which leads to the protag reveal.

Ouma!

Junko loves Naegi!

It has kissing and hand holding. No spanking unfortunately. Im not sure if I would be able to work that in, with the kind of realistic tone I'm going for, but there will be some lewd stuff between Natsumi and Hajime later on.

>no one remembers ryuu

Fucking hell, I'd have to research that shit to write him. Freaking traditional japanese entertainment and it's weird complexities.

Protag getting revealed in chapter 1 seems kind of a waste since there won't be any time to build any meaningful connections with other characters that might be affected by the reveal. Kabuki dude dying in chapter 1 and his gender being irrelevant would work better imo. Have characters wonder what his gender was at the end of the trial and have Monokuma comment that if they were curious they should've just shoved their hands down his pants when they had the chance.

There really isn't anything that would lead any of the cast to assume the gender ratio is off anyway.

>It has kissing and hand holding
TOO LEWD!!

But I approve.

I'm just talking about the ones I've seen.

None of my characters were mentioned either user.
Hmm, I think keeping it secret from the characters is okay, but keeping it from the player...I mean people have called bullshit on Kaede's plan being hidden from the player, so I think we can't keep it a secret from the player for too long.

I have still been crafting mine, and then there was that user who volunteered to draw her. My friends have been helping me draft up her uniform a bit and we have been working on bits and pieces.

It makes a lot more sense to have the player character not consciously think "I am a girl" than to have them not think about a somewhat involved murder set up.

Okay, but we need to be very careful. Like what about in flashbacks to her former life?

>people have called bullshit on Kaede's plan being hidden from the player
Those people hate fun.

It's really not that big of a twist, guys. I've been considering just straight up putting it in her introduction to the player.

This. It should only be a twist if it's relevant to a case or the overall mystery.

What's her name?

Angie and her beloved sisterfucker! Nighto nighto nightooo, /drg/.

'night

Ööt.

Pretty good! What's her talent?

Lanky Kiyo

Karen Akitsushima
"Ultimate Aerospace Engineer"

I got hit with an epiphany and have been doing an overhaul on her overall design. I am updating my imgur I had with new references.

Never a rarepair!

Unfortunately, Ouma just wails harder and pushes the entire board game off the table. The board, game pieces, spinner, and fake money spread all over the floor. The robot has to carefully step over and around the mess in order to not damage any part of the game like Ouma did with the pink people peg. Kiibo thinks the boy is way too old to be throwing a fit over a game, and yet the robot just feels sadness for him rather than disappointment. Once Kiibo grabs one of the crying boy’s hands, the door opens, and Iruma walks in and stops in her tracks. Her eyes widen in surprise and Ouma screams, “NO! THE ROBOT SLUT IS HERE! DON’T RUN AWAY AND MARRY HER! SHE WILL GIVE YOU ROBOT STDS AND WILL CORRUPT YOU WITH HER WHORE WAYS!”

“Excuse me?!” Iruma demands. She’s more confused than angry, but still very angry. She points a finger at the crying boy as he wraps his arms around Kiibo’s neck. “The great me is too good for marriage, thank you very much! Sure, I wouldn’t mind getting inside the robot and seeing his inner workings, but that doesn’t mean….”

“WAHHHH! SHE WANTS TO BANG MY ROBOT! PLEASE DON’T LET HER RUIN YOU!” Ouma wraps his arms tighter around Kiibo’s neck in desperation as Kiibo awkwardly wraps his small arms around the boy.

To Kiibo’s dismay, instead of automatically denying Ouma’s hysterical accusations. Iruma blushes and replies, “Don’t kink shame me, little man! A girl doesn’t choose her sexuality-”

why can't you just let the evil lie dead in it's grave

what

Oh, I didn't see this. Busy with work, irl happenings these past couple days.

I wanted Kokichi to live.

t. Kaito

Me too.

t. fujo

Same. His reaction to the fiction twist would be excellent.

Good morning good morning, I love my dearest photographer!