www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Riftborn confirmed for deceiding primitive civilizations.

>How do people this fucking naive even breathe?
integration is not an issue if you live in your white city/district and meet only other whites and blacks that act like whites, asians that act like whites and latinos that act like whites. Everybody's the same, what's the problem?

integration is not an issue if you live in your Imperial city/district and meet only other Imperials and Hissho that act like Imperials, Mavros that act like Imperials and Kalgeros that act like Imperials. Everybody's the same, what's the problem? Praise Zelevas.

stop being so bigoted

laughing fat fish is the best hero
pretty much, yeah
the weapon balance wasn't great originally, but it was definitely better than what we have now. honestly, all they really need to do to balance it out is to nerf kinetics' flak efficiency hard and boost its damage to pre-galactic statecraft beams tier, and boost missiles' health and damage.
dude, chill, lmao
based on my own experimentation, riftborn visual affinity is by far the best way to play an ecologist faction that focuses on making sure that pops are on the right planet. the biggest thing that messes up this playstyle is other pops, most notably your own native pop, filling up all the population slots early. by choosing riftborn visual affinity, you make it so you have to construct your native pops - removing the biggest wrench from your plans.
also, what said. what they are doesn't matter as long as you indoctrinate them into your own society and make them want to adhere to your will. even cravers are just glorified ants - with the help of a bishop, you could get billions to serve you without questioning your will.
if you want to be genocidal there's always the option to pick slave drivers affinity and eat all the ayy lmaos

They should make flak a weak as fuck bonus because it just seems to put fighters out of a job.

Is there any updated mirror to download stellaris mods other than that .ru site?
All the larger mods stop downloading in the middle of the way there

Realistically having too many pops from other races should instigate civil wars as they try and reassert their factions' authority over you.

Especially if their race is a major player in the game. That faction should be able to fund and supply terrorist attacks and rebellion through their populations within your systems.

>Realistically
Oh, we have an expert on ayyy psychology here.

How many xenos do we have in this thread anyhow?

honestly, that sounds pretty cool - an interesting way of making comebacks, but to compensate i feel like forced immigration should be made into a basic demand and not an advanced demand.
just makes me wish for espionage in general. the system they had in EL has so much more potential in ES2 due to different pop types and the entirety of the political system.
none
because we're all horatio

Too many.

Do you guys like those things?

sure

*blocks your path*

Horatio should be more prominent.

>always EL
>fast food USSR
>gas horatio
>send amplitude superior argument, squadron arbitrary
is the cloud trying to tell us something?

I know this is very unexpected and you'll have to try hard from keeping yourselves calling me a faggot and words in such themes, but I was wondering if anybody here still plays Civ Beyond Earth Rising Tide? I Can't find decent mods for it on steam and nobody there seems even remotely interested in updating the old ones so that they at least could work with the expansion. I'm begging you guys if you know anything; Maybe an old archived thread where some mods were posted on pastebin? I just need a few kind directions to spice up my worthless life. Please guys, my birthday is on tuesday so I'm celebrating now because I'm working then. I have some speed ready and I need a trip down the memory lane. My first alternative was Black & White 2, but I couldn't find my DVD-box and I can't be bothered downloading and installing it when I just have the next best thing allready installed.

>cordial relations
>they will let you repair and upgrade fleets in their system
>move fleet into their system
>they kill it

I actually liked Beru-Beru. Maybe because I started with Rising Tide? Sadly, its like I was the only person here who enjoyed it.

>modern expansion luxury armies
>cravers meant bigger
>sophons giant power arks
>stupid industrial market
What does it mean?

HAAAAA
HAHAHAHA
AAAAAHHA

Play a better game, BERT could be the final push before suicide.

are you sure it wasn't a pirate, a neighboring minor faction, or that you didn't attack them in the past?
as far as i know, only warmongering minor factions will attack your ships unprovoked, and that behavior stops once they become cordial

What the fuck is that?
TITUS
GET THE FLAMETHROWER

>Hey guys look, i just found the blur effect on Photoshop
>How about we use it on the whole fucking game?

Still better than civ6

Hahahaha jesus fuck, I actually tried offing myself two crhistmase's ago. Am I that fucking predictable?

I liked the unit trees in rising tide

Yes.
Because i feel the same and i tried offing myself 2 halloween ago

i never got beyond earth because i always wait until after launch to buy most things, so i got to watch it burn from afar

In Stellaris, is it possible to change your rulers titles?

I want to make the switch from a Technocracy to a Feudal Society.

Probably the wisest policy to buying games I've seen to be honest

I unironically enjoyed beyond earth, but I'm afraid you're stuck with the vanilla / official dlcs.

It's dead, Jim.

>They should make flak a weak as fuck bonus because it just seems to put fighters out of a job.
They're supposedly aware of the flak issue, and it affects missiles as well. However a dev said they probably are not going to have time to balance strikecraft for the upcoming weapon modules update, which is retarded considering they're adding energy fighters and bombers as well. Hopefully they end up coming through regardless, since the content update is taking their sweet fucking time.

We haven't even gotten small fixes or preview patches for a month now.

gnaSHIT cruiser

I wonder if you'd get fired for mentioning beyond earth in firaxis HQ

You are a reasonable individual

I remember one of these where Horatio was bigger than Game

that was for like three threads straight about a week after launch

pretty clear where Firaxis art team went after Civ 5

>>tier 5 techs are op
>yea no shit
Super biofuel factory is on a whole another level though. It's much more powerful than any other T5 techs and it's also silly because with super biofuel factory, late game food focused empires are better at industry than actually industry focused empires are. It's better than actual T5 industry buildings.

It also makes Food feel like a gimmick resource. After you hit 300 food / turn more of it is pretty much useless (aside from manpower which also has its limit) but once you get that one tech you suddenly turn into an industrial powerhouse. I personally think an elegant way to balance this out while simultaneously making Food a more fun resource would be similar lower tech tier, less powerful Food conversion buildings (maybe with other FIDSI than Industry as well) or empire modifiers, kind of like Horatio 50 pops bonus giving extra Influence from generated Food. That way the advancement would be tiered without such a ridiculous and sudden jump in industrial power, and you'd also buff heavy Food focus during midgame.

>queue up xenoindustrial and a second colony start of the game
>2 planets + 2 fertile + 1 temperature = 50 ind

why else do you think you don't get any other industrial buildings until T3?
because xenoindustrial and interplanetary are so strong in the early game

is there a way to pick which of my heroes with the same party affiliation is the party leader?

>late game food focused empires are better at industry than actually industry focused empires are
Not really. If you look at raw numbers on a fully optimised system, than sure it looks that way, but Industrially focused civs cans start getting industry output much quicker than food focused civs, as they don't need to terraform to fertile, maxing out population, and last but not least, they don't need to build a 4k industry super bio fuel factory.

Besides, it's easier to do all of that for industry focused civ than it is for a food focused one, by virtue of having more industry to work on all of that.

> It's better than actual T5 industry buildings.
This is true, but again - you need to max out pop to get to use it, and no one's stopping you from building both as either food focused civ or an industry focused civ. Tho yeah, that building is pretty meh, I mean - +5 industry on strategics, really? That's all?

Make sure you pick them first.

I used to assume it just picks the highest level one, but than I had a funny situation where my vodyani scientist got ousted by my imperial scientist of lower level. The only plausible explanation I could find for it is "wit" stat that corresponds with number of points spent on "empire" skills .

pretty sure it's the first one you get for that party
this means that, while playing as horatio, you cannot pick any religious, industrialist, scientist or militarist heroes until you get the respective horatio hero
pacifist horatio hero for complete horatio senate when?

Can't you just sell non Horatio heros after you get a Horatio equivalent?

well yes, but that's inefficient
much easier to just get heroes of the same party as your pre-existing ones when you don't get a horatio pick

>not running at unfinsihed shit like lemmings is now the exception, not the norm

I want off this planet

Is selling ships (or something else) better than converting ind to dust? Might have to test this one out.

>pretty sure it's the first one you get for that party
As I said, this was not the case as a vodyani, I got a vodyani hero first, and then just picked an imperial scientist because he was the best option, it didn't lock her in or anything like that..

Depends on how many people are selling ships and how good your ships are, mostly yes, it's better.

I was so looking forward to Beyond Earth, because it's spiritual predecessor, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, inspired my career as a science-fiction writer. A friend of mine even went to a convention were Sid was present and got him to sign a poster for me.

Playing that game was such a tragic disappointment. It was simultaneously bland and overstimulating, the science-fiction aspect was underwhelming (which is what happens when your writers aren't quite clever enough to be legitimate futurists the way SMAC/X's were) and it started the trend, which would continue into Civ VI, of having technologies introduced by snide,"funny" quotes that undersell the importance of what your civilization is accomplishing.

Is X-Com 2 any good?

>tfw you cant tell if this is trolling because people are actually this retarded

Very

Yes. Get gud.

yeah

It's decent if you liked the new X-Com, if you disliked it tho, you will hate this one as all the problems people had with 1 were aggrivated, like in your face illogical timers, questionable alien behaviour ignoring anything that doesn't have to do with their personal pack, etc.

Tho it does a few new cool things.

Okay, you've sold me. I'll give it a shot.

Should I grab the DLCs?

Yeah. Except the cosmetic shit maybe. The gameplay DLC's are all solid

Also, it assumes you lost XCOM: EU/EW. The canon ending was that XCOM failed and Earth is now ruled by the Ayy's.

So now you're Space ISIS, Guerillaing that shit

These guys stand out to me as the best-looking new species portrait in the Humanoids pack. There's something about all of the minor details working together that I love -- the fact that males have a more angular cranial crest, more prominent mandibular incisors, and chin-tusks when the females don't, the outfits they wear actually fit their frames (I'm looking at you, Klingon knock-offs!) and look suitably dignified, the way they blink and bob their heads -- and they kind of look like my dearly departed grandfather. These guys are the best.

How's the difficulty? I'm a casual scrub and I used to drive myself crazy with the first one by reloading and reloading in the hopes I'd never lose a soldier.

It's okay, just don't go beyond the normal difficulty I guess. And don't even think about trying the Long War mod as your first playthrough, or you'll give up. No scrubs allowed there

how tf do i match the AI early game in stellaris
I have the same planets and pops as them
and yet the game says "superior" and they declare war and fuck me over with 3k fleet while i have 1k
wtf

they look stupid
not stupid as in bad design, but stupid as in they're not smart

Get the bundle when it goes on sale.
Early game you rely on luck, but you don't need much luck. Rookie lives don't matter. Once you understand that even one tile off from direct los (except when adjacent ie poking around a corner) keeps you in cover it's not hard to stay in high cover almost all the time and almost never take any damage.
>research banking
>I saw a bank that advertised about 24 hour banking, but I don't have that much time
this is good

Don't listen to them, it's shit.

>still only two APs
>still limited to 6 man squads
>terribad art direction
>hit chances and cover are still flat rates
Just reinstall an older game of your choice, they're all better.

They look a bit like gorillas.

A biotitan
two actually, with the victory wonder of harmony in the middle. I think it was called the mind flower

>no mod where i can make hot attractive female civs fight for world domination
why even live

dead as mother auriga

It's true though. 90% of the reason people in the west get assblasted about sandniggers isn't because they're brown so much as they refuse to act white and even assert their own culture over the native one. People don't necessarily hate niggers for being black (since all you can hate them for in that case is being ugly), they hate them for ACTING black. If a nigger acts respectable, is educated, and cleans up properly, then most people aren't going to mind him.

>Reviewing my "Authoritarian Feudal Society OPS" build and dithering over using Nonadaptive to afford Quick Learners.
>"But what about the mid- to late-game?" I ask myself. "I won't be able to expand!"

Apparently I forgot that the build is Fanatic Materialist and makes extensive use of robots, droids -- and synths. Once I hit the mid-game and I'm ready to expand, I'll have my mechanical minions do it for me.

>90% of the reason people in the west get assblasted about sandniggers isn't because they're brown so much as they refuse to act white and even assert their own culture over the native one

I hope you realize how incredibly ironic that comment is.

But isn't erasing a culture just as monstrous as erasing a people? If a people no longer act like their traditions dictate, are they not extinct?

I don't see anything ironic about it. Being brown and acting brown are two different things, which is the whole point of OP (which is not me), and one of them is way worse than the other. I mean put it another way - assuming you're a yuro or a burger. would you rather have a white girl being a jihadist shitter and trying to blow everyone up, or a bedouin acting respectably?

Explain what 'tradition' means. Traditions change on a yearly basis. Encouraging it to change in a direction you desire isn't any more monstrous than encouraging people to settle where you desire.
>are they not extinct
Depends what you mean by 'a people'. Their ethnicity or whatnot lives are certainly still there. Their culture? Sure, but cultures get absorbed all the time. It's the modus operandi of any big country or even just any home culture. If you don't want to get 'absorbed' then certainly don't come to a place where the home culture isn't your own.
Either way I'm not debating the morality of something, just asserting that the OP about culture mattering more than appearances (it's not like appearances don't matter, but culture and 'tribes' matter way more - appearances matter only insofar as it's a very easy thing to create a tribe about) is true. Most people don't care about arabs being arabic, people care about arabs being sandniggers and blowing themselves up and raping nine year olds then pleading 'lol it's my culture'. Of course they'd get angry - who cares about 'your culture' when you're no longer in a place that subscribes to it?

Sure. But traditions which push forward obsolete middle-ages viewpoints deserve to get, if not erased, at least majorly overhauled.

At this point it's not even about being white so much as abiding by the country's law and principles. The fact that there's now some level of unity in the wake of the cold war doesn't change that. If someone starts shit and claims it's normal in his culture, he's still going to jail.

>Explain what 'tradition' means. Traditions change on a yearly basis. Encouraging it to change in a direction you desire isn't any more monstrous than encouraging people to settle where you desire.
>traditions which push forward obsolete middle-ages viewpoints deserve to get, if not erased, at least majorly overhauled
t. rootless suburbanite materialist amerifat

>t. rootless suburbanite materialist amerifat
I'm the first quote. This doesn't amount to anything of substance, I can't actually respond to you if you refuse to present arguments. Who's the American now? My point isn't that tradition doesn't exist so much as tradition changes on its own. Traditional practices and traditional foods are often much younger than you might expect.

The United States allows religious freedom, but those who follow the Aztec religion are disallowed from carving people's chests open and offering their still-beating hearts to Huitzilopochtli.

>t. rootless suburbanite materialist amerifat
Joke's on you, I'm euro.

so I can just build these everywhere and turn the whole map one color right?

Traditions don't change on a year by year basis when the traditions have deep roots and are venerated by the education and media organs of the society.
America, and most of western Europe now, is in a state of permanent Cultural Revolution, where the alien and bizarre is elevated and the normal and wholesome are denigrated. As each alien element is folded into the whole, newer and more depraved otherness is put upon newer and higher pedestals. These "yearly" changes are always top down, either mandated by the state or memed into popularity by a cult of celebrity.
It is very difficult to break the conditioning and see this system for what it really is, it didn't happen to me until the establishment I had previously supported turned on me. Hopefully by the time it turns on you there will still be time to do something about it. Beyond Good and Evil+The Genealogy of Morality are good books to start understanding zeitgeist and where it comes from.
How is life in the empire's provinces?

>Traditions don't change on a year by year basis when the traditions have deep roots and are venerated by the education and media organs of the society.
Except that's incorrect. They don't literally flip upside down, but they change slowly.

>America, and most of western Europe now,
I don't care about your personal opinions on which direction the 'west' is moving in. That's not what the discussion is about.

>yearly changes are always top down
Stop being hysterical, we're not talking about things happening today specifically but culture in general.

>establishment
Fuck off to /pol/ if you're unable to have an intelligent fucking argument. Also why the fuck are you namefagging? inb4 "that says 'American' xdddd" I know, you're not special for using google translate, some of us can read other languages.

they can be built wherever you want, but you need to fully develop the system [get to T5 right tree and have a boatload of luxuries] before you can actually use it
it's really only especially useful if you disable the passive victory conditions, since it's rare that a game will go on that long

>state political opinion off /pol/
>reply with "fuck off back to /pol/" when challenged
I should start doing this

it took a while to snake the roads on this godforsaken slope, but I finally have /bigoil/ in my city now.

just don't pollute my waters more than it already is, okay?

Recommend me some comfy games for building, so far I've played
>Banished
>Cities skylines
>Planet Coaster
>SimCity (various)
>RCT 2+3
>AoE

Looking for more things like Banished, bonus for having a medieval theme.

>political opinion
How the fuck was my original statement 'political' you retard? And I dropped /pol/ because you're being hysterical instead of actually presenting arguments.

>How is life in the empire's provinces?
It's good. We've got actual food, for starters. Healthcare. Social security. Free education. You know, little things.

Show me your oldest geezer of a Stellaris leader.

i wish C:S slopes were easier to work with or at least make the buildings look less like shit when they're on a slope

Hinterland

I'm not sure about comfy, but city builders I've enjoyed were Tropico 4, Children of the Nile, and Theme Hospital. I've heard Anno 1404 is decent, but I've never played it.

my understanding of trade companies is that they pick up dust and luxuries in every system they pass through, whether I own it or not, on their way to my company hq
other than controlling an obscene portion of the galaxy why would I ever need more than one of these?