/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #670

''The mean girls'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
fandom.wikia.com/articles/20-minutes-of-life-is-strange-before-the-storm-episode-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Chloe is #1

Friendly reminder to construct additional pylons.

Innocent Christian girl and jaded angry punk is the ultimate pairing.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Very nice

Okay lads. This developers cannot be consistent and I've heard that some labelization in these scenes HAD CHANGED again along with endings.Repeating this again: this is the 5th time they've changed things during in development;so some stuff were outdated cut stuff ... it never came to pass because it got changed during development and also the files were artifacts. After the demo as you can see, they have changed small details (hair dye scene,Chloe's outfits scene etc) like that but not major plot. Other things I have told you will happen after these scenes so no worries, you guys will get what you want ;)

TRAILER is hella tricky so is Demo. It may showed some glimpse parts of intense stuff but that's just not it.

So as my source confirmed either, Episode 3 will start at the Rachel's house (in order words will continue from where did it end) When Rachel went to upstairs angrily, you will have chance to talk with her family and get some informations. Then as you know, you will go upstairs and will inspect Rachel's room. When you interacted with her, you will make some heart-to-heart talk and Chloe will try to comfort her (at some point, whatever you said to Rachel earlier ''going LA,NY etc.) will be also mentioned while you were trying to comfort her. Rachel will want Chloe to stay and yes damn, they will fallasleep together, will cuddle in bed. Depending on intimacy counter you will also get another extend in here

After you fell asleep dream sequence will take place. Of course heavy point will be focused on William's warning words and journal Max (she won't be in dream sequence unfortunately,they cut it) Chloe will wake up and we will have a meeting with Rachel at the junkyard
So since Rachel will not be with her at the morning Chloe won't be wearing Rachel's clothes. They changed it with Chloe's combining her clothes with William's.

Chloe Price is a gay icon.

CUTEST WITH THE CUTEST WIFE

Always kiss the Price

How badly would the break-up go when Chloe inevitably cheats on her with Rachel or Max?

***Hair dye scene is the most changed scenes in-game (for the 3th times) While this was gonna happen in epilogue & also at the mid of story with Rachel devs took it more earlier. Anyway, to imply this won't be the first time Chloe will get blue strands to her hair and Chloe will mention it. Developers also couldn't stay consistent again, Rachel was gonna be with Chloe at morning, at her home and recommend to dye her hair. THEY CUT THIS just to fix inconsistency -to imply Chloe already had this blue hair dye and she tried it in past.CHLOE WILL DYE HER HAIR ALL BY HERSELF.
So since Rachel will not be with her at the morning Chloe won't be wearing Rachel's clothes either. They changed it with Chloe's combining her clothes with William's.

When we decided to go junkyard Chloe and Rachel will get into trouble after some conversation between them happened (no shit) Frank won't be coming with Sera but with Damon...

Aaand our famous Damon confrontation will happen right here.(Actually cut stuff was Rachel's not getting hurt here and Sera's stepping in, but during development this also got changed) As you can see from the trailer, Rachel will get knife'd by Damon. After it's too late ,Frank will pull him back and Chloe will take Rachel to the hospital in a rushed manner. She won't be in critical condition but Chloe will get scared shitless obviously.

Advice scene at Hospital Steph didn't got so changed there will be heart-warming conversation between her and Chloe, and she will help her to figure out Rachel and Chloe's love for each other. Damon still will be on Drew's ass so he will also get in trouble too though
I told you that, trailer's tricky and showed you only glimpse of parts. But everyone forgot Damon's involvement with North brothers and they and Steph have more major role; more than you think.

Nobody is cute enough to play Max, but look user, she even has the same freckles.
You don't really see any similarities?

Chloe will end up on the fucking cross.

The most changed scene finally got certain. While we were trying to gather money,got info cringy guy Eliot's confrontation's confrontation will be happen in Rachel's house.Actually no matter if you say ''No,maybe etc.'' to him -surely this will kinda alter dialogues yet, whatever you've read/done in his room actually will matter and unlock extra dialogues. Yes, Rachel will be with us while this was happenning and rescue us and yes this faggot always will show his creepiness. I also want to add, this kid is mentally fucked up; obsession/perversion/creepiness level in overdrive.

Ending choices' exoterical kinda changed, YET, main context still will be there to mainly testing Rachel and Chloe's bond (keeping Rachel to herself or letting her that ez) and obviously these ending choices will be connected with Sera. Expect some ''feels'' from Sera's part at this point; but bear in mind that Rachel will always come back to her Chloe. That 'vision' you saw is only part of it. Lots of people talking about whose drug is it, it's Sera's but actually it's related with someone's being kidnapt and flashback. I'm repeating this again: Sera isn't bad person as you think. The Mill yes, is related to him, and that blood in Frank's RV will surprise you all because the real confrontation will start at there and Chloe will be mostly unconscious and Rachel will be her guiding light. Yes, Raven is also symbolizing something about Sera;) --

One reason Pricemarsh is such a strong pairing is because neither of them would ever cheat on the other. Kate doesn't have a cheating bone in her body and Chloe is extremely loyal and dedicated to the person she's in a relationship with to the exclusion of almost everything and everyone else. She loves very singularly and very powerfully.

deadest girl

++About epilogue... In changed locations, they will most likely end the game at Chloe's house or famous lighthouse (believe or not, they seriously still considering it) while they were sitting alone and Rachel will be with her. With emotional conversation after what they had been through. At the ending they also will show glimpse parts of other characters' actions, how they ended up... -Max will also get mentioned by Chloe at some point

Now let's talk about hot/romance scenes again...
For those who asked if we are gonna see kiss scene again at the endings: As we always told you, Chloe and Rachel's relationship won't get ruined no matter what. There are some few different variations depending on intimacy counter. In multiple endings and depending variations, there is also an emotional kiss between them right after that moment (if your intimacy again,romantic) because they will think they will get seperated at first. Also epilogue has HELLA lots of romantic dialogues between them. Even in a panic/intense moments you will see it.

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut that part in dream sequence? :

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her physically -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

+++
As I told you while trailer was pointing out important things , some scenes are put there to confuse you and doesn't really evolve in the way as you think. They will use this one week to recover them; just as Dontnod did with ep4 teaser/trailer.

Don't worry depending to intimacy counter->romantic scenes didn't cut, again, demo is also tricky plus you will encounter with them as the story evolved.

Kate will suck every dick in the room after a sip of wine.

How much you wanna bet this user wants to cause shit and doesnt really care for either ships.

>You anons ever realize that?
Every new thread that picture is posted

No one should ever play Max. The characters were perfect the way they are. Stop being into Michel's imagination bullshit.

lisg has to go back to posting fan art. This discussion crap has to end now. You're destroying the general. We should just be posting cute pictures and appreciating the comfy.

This is such bullshit. I can't believe you idiots.

I love seeing assertive Max, it's my favorite type of Max.

Here is some info(s) about Farewell. Lots of things may sound familiar to you but back then they were just rumours, but now some of them got certain. This ll only explaining how story will evolve between them.

There is a reason why this game called "Farewell" but not for the reason you think. We won't lose William nor see Max's moving in other city etc. Farewell term is actually stands for developer's hinting at you something,like like.. playing as Max for the last time -yet you MAY NOT see Max and Chloe for the last time ;)

I need to say this first, episode isn't empty and there are many stuff to do. There will be many side games/puzzles which you will be able to play with Chloe, so story doesn't only include their sitting on couch and reading their letters to each other or only seeing dialogues between them. Imagine Tlou's left behind DLC, (not its ending tho :D) there will be many games (dare,hide and seek/ hiding in closet, pirates) you can play with /stuff to do with Chloe which you can fail or win... since it will be depenant to yor choices, and there will be many adorable variants

Episode itself aren't that short either; its lenght won't be that short, it will be like 1h+ Again, there will be many comfy stuff to do.

Yesss, they will dress like a pirate (remember the pirate photo you saw in Max's room in ep1) you will see them like that.

I told you that it got certain that this game will be all prior to tragic events. As you know, William's alive so is Bongo and you will get chance to see them. Even Joyce -both of them will show up closer to the ending adon't worry episode will be comfy

This is not spoiler but it is a rumour so;

There is a little possibility that Daughter will make cover of Jonathan Morali's Max & Chloe song for this episode. Don't get all whoosh on me yet, this is not certain but I have heard that they are keeping it in mind.

It's going to have a tv show, "idiot" see you here when it starts airing.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

An assertive Max would kick your ass out of this thread tranny

"I take a sip of wine in Church and don't end up on a viral video".
-Kate Marsh, Life is Strange season 1 episode 2 scene 3

True fans like me will be here. It's you bayfaggots, Amberpricers and trannies that will leave while the real general stays. None of you appreciate the game the way we do.

Oh god, once the tv show starts we won't have just /v/ shitposting by also /tv/ shitposters coming here to "talk" about how much they fucking hate the characters and setting.

Ep 3 preview

I want a game that's exclusively Vortex Max and her bitch Victoria Chase uncovering some ancient Arcadia Bay conspiracy

I know it's gonna suck. Kinda wishing it doesn't happen for that reason

The weird (awesome?) thing is I can totally see Rachel dressing up for Chloe and doing some sexy cosplay.

Oh god yes, Max would be like the female Indiana Jones and alt!Victoria would be her bumbling, eager to please sidekick. And they bang at the end

she already did that once

might just kill myself before I have to see this getting released

Turkish people can't be fans of LiS

You're just going to have to deal with it. You know your ass is going to be the first in here discussing Episode 1.

You again.

Fuck off.

Yeah, that was pure cosplay for her and example of her ability to blend in. I don't think she's really into that kind of music or scene at all but she dressed up and went there to meet and impress Chloe. Similarly she's been wearing shredded looking clothing (though I'd be willing to bet it still costs ton of money, it just looks rough) all through the BtS to look less preppy and more punky for Chloe.

As a sidenote, I love David going ham on the guitar in the background there.

Felicity Jones should be Max. She can play her. You're just an asshole

I think that comic is derived from the fact that Rachel has cheerleading trophies at her house suggesting she might actually have outfits like that lying around somewhere.

>two days left

Sophia Lillis could play Max

Oh, I haven't watched the preview because I don't want to spoil myself, that's really interesting.

I wonder will Chloe (or Rachel) comment on it. Or will Chloe get a chance to go through her wardrobe or something.

>so an emotional kiss between them right after that moment (if your intimacy again,romantic) because they will think they will get seperated at first.

I wonder if this is going to be kinda like at the end of LiS, depending on your choice they either kiss because they think they are never going to see each other again, or they run to each other's arms because they have decided to say fuck all else and it's them against the world.

You can see the cheerleading trophies in the living room in Episode 2.

Chloe got a lot of kisses this thread. Good.

I've missed seeing this.

Wowsers. Max & Chloe have some messed up friends.

Nah, leaker said they come back to each other no matter what and it ends with them together. The game won't end with them thinking they're going to be separated.

>mfw BtS announcement trailer was 6 months ago

Erika Linder as Chloe.

But they might THINK that they're going to be separated which is why they get all emotional and start kissing like crazy.

isn't she a, well, not a teenager.

>As a sidenote, I love David going ham on the guitar in the background there.
But that's skip

That's definitely too much...

I mean I'm all for it. I'm not complaining, user.

Victoria needs someone who will treat her with love as an equal.

English way too good to be the turkfag

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

NINE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAX

As we all knew, the greater beauty was that Chloe had just met her angel.

People meme about Maxine the dominatrix mistress but the truth is she is nothing but a supportive friend to Victoria in the vortex timeline.
And it's a lot of a better ship than suicidal girl and her bully.
Even nerd timeline Max can learn to stand up to Victoria and they both come to the conclusion they should have been friends and they aren't that different and they can value each other as artists and peers. Meanwhile Victoria's relationship with Kate will always be clouded by "remember that one time I made you want to kill yourself?", making Victoria have some kind of amount of guilt over that inside her forever, so they would never have a truly equal relationship, so putting them in a romantic context is fucked up.

>cheering your girlfriend up by literally giving her the stars
I've never seen something more beautiful

There is nothing that Chloe would not do for her babygirl.

Cute! Chloe is such a romantic deep down that loves her Max very much.
>Santa Chloe is gay
And Rachel wins the threadly award for most obvious statement.

warrencucks causing trouble

Sorry.

that Rachel model is so bad

Are you cereal? That Rachel looks weird. Amazeballs!

that entire scene legit makes me want to tear up
It's so fucking pure

Anyone got a link to the ep3 preview without any commentary?

>For the first time since her father died and Max left, Chloe gives her all to someone to try to make them happy
>Making Rachel happy makes her happy and gives her hope they can have a future together
>Rachel eventually betrays Chloe's trust and can't bring herself to tell Chloe the truth that things changed
>Chloe only gets the truth when Max comes back and it's too late to try to help Rachel or even allow her to explain herself
That hurts so much. I know Rachel was dealing with a lot of whatever was going on, but did she really think Chloe didn't deserve to be aware of what was going on? Chloe didn't need every specific detail but at least an honest telling that things between her and Rachel were no longer what Chloe thought they were.

fandom.wikia.com/articles/20-minutes-of-life-is-strange-before-the-storm-episode-3

I get the feeling they were broken up. "she was my FRIEND I loved her so much"

Thanks, user.

>Michelverse
>relevant

No matter how much you hate it. It's canon. Stop being childish.

Everything about them as a pair is so pure and wonderful, it's beautiful

I only wish this wasn't the end.