/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades, consoles and PC featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018 to PS4, Switch and PC.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Blazblue Central Fiction Beginner's Tutorial: Beginner Characters and Where to Start
youtube.com/watch?v=mAnBUUjDSxk

celica mai and hibiki confirmed

play the rube

Would be nice if they got added.

Doubt.jpg

Post proof for fuck off.

>proof

just wait and see for yourself

WHERE THE FUCK IS TSUBAKI!? How the fuck could she lose to fucking Celica of all people? How is Mai this popular when she's only been in the public's eye for about a year in Blazblue's 10 year history? Fuck, are they just doing this because Mai is cute?

>How the fuck could she lose to fucking Celica of all people?
Celica is adorable.

>How is Mai this popular when she's only been in the public's eye for about a year in Blazblue's 10 year history?
She's a genderbend and Japan love that. Either because they want to become a girl or because they secretly want to fuck a tranny.

As for Hibiki, it's the fujoshis.

>WHERE THE FUCK IS TSUBAKI!?
She's a bitch.

>they want to become a girl or because they secretly want to fuck a tranny
that actually makes a lot of sense considering it's japan

Isn’t the roster already finalized though? Besides how much does popularity matter when they’re not all that relevant in the story anyway?

>Isn’t the roster already finalized though?
they never said that
and even if it was, you can expect DLC

If I remember correctly Mai was on the characters people wanted to be back when Blue radio was running, the reason was they wanted to be friends with Noel/Makoto/Tsubaki, I think it was when Mai was announced and she was a guest and then the next episode had Kajun's VA as the guest and she pretty much took over. I didn't understand a lip of what was being said but god that girl can talk, maybe even more than Megumi Han when she's in a role she's excited for and her buddy Yoko is there,too. In fact, if Penny gets in this they'll be together again.

KILL US

no

Remix Heart started in July 2012, so Mai has been around for 5.5 years. Though her popularity did increase after the release of CF when she became playable.

Mai is cute, but she's also pretty capable and levelheaded. And while she is a good person, she's not naive and is willing to use lethal force if necessary.

What does story relevance have to do with the BBTAG roster? Azrael's role was to act as a midboss for CP while Es has no connection to the rest of the cast and served as a guardian for a gate (and lost to the first being who decided to cross it).

back in august mori did say most of the roster was already decided, but that they revealed the game early in development so fans could tell them which charaters they wanted. Now if that was intended for the game at launch or DLC is unclear

if that poll was meant to gauge interest they would have started it earlier, or at the very least now allowed people to vote multiple times, so I wouldn't think too much about it, it's just a contest for the 10th anniversary

I'm sure she intended to use lethal force against hazama, but then she got her shit pushed in like a jobber

Hazama beat almost the entire cast at the climax of CS, so calling Mai a jobber for losing to him is pretty dumb. I bet that if she had won you'd be saying that she's overpowered.

Thing is they put up a struggle, Mai got defeated in one hit, you can factor it to Mai being a grimiore in human skin,you can factor it to them being inside the embryo but the fact remains that Hazma one shotted Mai and she would have died had Kagura not shown up, speaking of him, anybody else absolutely certain he's going to be in Cross tag? Also, how do you vote? I'm going to spam Penny

the ongoing poll is for the 10th BB anniversary, it only includes BB characters and is unrelated to BBTAG

if you wanna beg for characters there's only the survey or annoying arcsys on twitter

Crap, I'm hosed, I hate twitter and will never join it and it's not related to cross tag through I'm sure it's result influence cross tag. You'd have to be an idiot not to include all or at least most of the winners of that poll, still how the fuck is Tsubaki not there? She was voted most popular female several years ago, did her VA fall off the map or something? That's all I remember why Tsubaki was that popular in the first place

Noel has little sister appeal
Makoto has Genki girl appeal
Mai has warmth girl appeal and gender bend
Tsubaki had boring ass "My man is my life" appeal, they tried to fix it in CF but she didn't do shit but talk about Jin-nii sama and lose to Nu while tagging with Jubei.

Mai did block a couple of his attacks. Though the brevity of that fight had more to do with the fact that Mai wasn't playable yet, so they couldn't have an actual fight and the visual novel format is pretty bad for depicting combat. It wouldn't have seemed quick if you had an actual fight at that point. Hazama did say that he was stronger in the Embryo than before as well. Also Hazama has shown that he's very dangerous in other occasions as well. Makoto in CS would have been one-shotted by him without even putting up a fight if Jin hadn't blocked Hazama's attack for example.

By the way, Mai isn't a grimoire in human skin. She's a Remix Heart, which is a fusion of a human and a grimoire. She's not the same as Hazama who is an actual grimoire.

How'd the Es fights in the story go before she was playable?

Es was a day 1 DLC. She available the moment the game was launched ans was free for the first week as well, so they could have her fight. Mai was released later.

Can we have trinity playable for centralfiction? Cmon is our only chance for having the six heroes complete. Yeah for me platinum doesnt count a shit

mori said he wanted to make her playable but in the end it wasn't possible.

it would be cool if they added her to both CF and BBTAG as some form of cross promotion

I dont think they put any of the six heroes on BBCTB.
Actually in the stream mori said that Hakumen is not on his plans on BBCTB i assume Valkenhayn either or Nine because their drive are so impactful in their gameplay.

>Actually in the stream mori said that Hakumen is not on his plans on BBCTB
when?

In an interview Mori was asked if there were any characters he regretted were not playable and he talked about how he would have liked to have a playable Trinity. He didn't explicitly say that Trinity will never be playable, but it does seem unlikely that she'll get added.

There are some characters that are just completely helpless without their drive, Hakumen,Nine,Valkenhyne,Mu,Amane,Bullet,Arakune,Litchi,Relius,Carl and Izanami

you could say the same about nu, but she's in anyway. Also

>hakumen
are you fucking kidding me

Can you do this for Weiss's super and Ruby's other super?

sure

is weiss' super supposed to be the one in the train or something else I don't remember?

I remember, Weiss's super is suppose to be the move she used on Banesaw the white fang member from the train arc and Ruby's other super is suppose to be from when she ended the food fight with team JNPR.

dunno i think is really boring that CF2 just have 1 dlc. I like to think or hope that we are gonna have more characters. But well who knows.

Who else could possibly be left? Kajun? Variable heart made it clear she can't fight, throwing explosives is not fighting, I don't give a fuck if she holds the bottles like a chunni I wouldn't even give a fuck if she caused a massive explosion while doing an OHOHOHO laugh, Potion flinging is not fighting especially in a game where characters have a drive

the obvious answer is trinity, considering mori himself wanted her playable

I love Noel Vermillion who is objectively the best BB girl!

ITS THE YEAR OF OUR FUCKING LORD 0+2018-A MONTH

>DELAY
>NETCODE

are you cause you just lost online

YES
BECAUSE IT MADE ME DROP ALL THE FUCKING COMBOS

WOW YOU ARE SO FUCKING SMART

>mfw opponent drops combo because of lag and I end up winning

Huh, so she did actually have a another strike after it, I guess she's still incomplete if she didn't do it in cross tag

should be an easy thing to add. Worst case scenario they could reuse the animation from one of her jumping attacks

>/blaz/ webms now instantly posted in the rwby subreddit
don't ask me how I know about it

Kajun is a field agent for Sector Seven, so it makes sense for her to be able to fight. She wouldn't be powerful in-universe, but I think they could make her work. Obviously they couldn't just have her throwing bombs or chemicals with various effects, but they could incorporate that in a fighting style. I don't expect Kajun to ever become playable but I think it would be possible if they wanted it to happen.

Play Weiss

It’s not incomplete. I forgot about this too but the last strike is probably the addition in Resonance Blaze. Resonance adds to the supers the same way OD does. Though I guess since they did t show it, it’s possible the resonance version isn’t done so you could still be correct.

reminder that posting thots is strictly prohibited

/kill /blaz/

rude

Indeed.

Why is Hazama so perfect?

who?

Bedtime

Come back to us Hazagay.

Try to name a prettier girl.
You can’t

Call me crazy, but I don't think you guys are gonna last the night.

>don't ask me how I know about it
How do you know about it?

sup crazy

Mai.

So gratifying.

good night

night night

I'm negotiating with the artist for the first commission pic.

Gonna be Mai x Kajun.

Well you were wrong

I like it when Hazama fucks Makoto, Noel and Tsubaki.

It's one of those worthless polls allowing you to vote once every day and not protected against proxies. Don't overthink it.

I like it when Relius molests Makoto's soul.

Top 5 are still what you’d expect them to be though.
The other 5 are fairly popular too, waifu and fujo baits are powerful, I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of them in the final top 10 come the end of January.

I would like to cum inside Noel while Ragna watches tied up from nearby.

Great user! Please keep us informed if progress is made.

Aww, no Shiori? That sucks. Thanks anyway though, based user.

Holy shit, Pupwa is so fuckin mad over this

good night

good morning

So... that is the autism of maifags

Stop posting rbwy then

but ruby is not a thot

Huh, well congratulations then

Why do pepole like this harry potter rip off again?

Thread ruiner (one guy)

who?

(You)

who?

because I'm obviously an avid redditor just like rachelfag

Well, at least you aren't a maifag or a rwbyfag, the only "tolerable" rwbyfag is wiessfag, at least he makes lobbys and stuff

>senpai noticed me

Do you think Mori will announce something for CF after EVO Japan?

seems much too soon

Well, it is the last chance to announce something for CF, since there will come BBCTB and surely won't have any other announce to CF.
I just want those Unlimited Chars back

probably not

I want to marry Luna!

and get a better fucking controller because jesus christ I can't do anything good as her anymore. I wish I had the time to get out of mediorce territory as her.