Matador/Musk rework + more: pastebin.com/ybrqvwDG
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411272ifhg.1a25355565.21456595.152535.254555.153545.155575.456585
nijie.info/view.php?id=189235
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117444eee.1a2a345561.112535.1a2f4351617a95.152f335b7a91
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbbfjj.1f213a435a6175.1c214265758a9a.153545.132a314a5561
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbfff.2f3f657585.1f3f41586185.1a2a314f5185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre doing this on purpose arent you

DOZO!

DOZO

is linker2thaum2FF3 still best solo class after thaum nerf
I'm new

Too big!

Playing Dievdirby is so fucking dull.

Thaum FF is outdated and has been since renewal why play a build that can only kill 10 mobs every X seconds in a HG with 30+ mobs packed into rooms?

thicclanders

How's this?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411272ifhg.1a25355565.21456595.152535.254555.153545.155575.456585

Thaum nerf hardly matters for solo, most thaums used shields.

now sure what happened but I did a almost ~1.5m crit on the boss today

we had a kabba 3 in the party what skill does this?

You won't have enough hotkeys for so many skills. Put at least 1 point in Gohei and Reduce Level, they have their uses.

You saw a ~1.5m orange hit or you did ~1.5m with a skill?
I don't think there is any skill that goes over damage cap except Oracle3's Twist of Fate.

Guys how do i get a wizard or cleric gf

uhmmm...
is this what happens to bun posters?

My retard friend wants to try this kusoge again. He's obsessed with some questionable shit, and he plans to take Shinobi later on.

What should I tell him? Are there any good builds? Or is this a fucking memeclass, totally incapable to do anything reasonable, besides killing bosses?

Excuse me for this idiotic question, I just have no idea about swordfags at all.

How about a boyfriend

Even worse if you have Miko.

whisper Mia or Healmage

I'm not sure what really happened, I did my prep au fer for that 777k hit but something else happened and the boss nearly died

darn
What would you recommend for a solo beginner then?

probably kabba's multiplying hit debuff, gavura or something

Tell him to make a Doppelnobi. Less damage against bosses, but more AoE damage.

Probably Double Chance

because it gets double drops
because it doesnt need funding
because its completely self sufficient and only needs SP potions

well that depends on the class i guess

Has anyone tested how much damage a full SPR Templars forge does? I'm sure it's shit but I wanna know if it works as a meme build.

that's really powerful, I wish I knew more about the secrets of the jews

which guild is best at erp?

Help, why am i permaglowing!? i have tryed unequiping everything already and it's still there

No throughout testing since I was honestly testing more the new Battle Orders, but for me it was absurdly random.
Sometimes it would hit for 15k~ and sometimes it will hit for 3k~. No fucking idea what the formula is exactly. Not affected by the number of targets hit, you can have 3 10k and 1 2k. AI is garbage too, constantly turning to hit lone enemies while you are juggling 10 enemies and putting them on a neat small area.

it's working as intended

I'm so sorry...

That's higher than mine so it does seem to work. The forge NPC at level 1 has an absurdly wide attack range of 5-47, so it probably gets scaled up to something absurd and then the range is further multiplied by its massive 500% skill factor with spr boosts.

>roll 6 lines
>all purple

Give it to me straight, doc, do i have gookancer?

Is Rainbow Rogue still a viable PvP build or is there better choices?

Share the full thing user

Make sure your Musket has good SPR and INT so you can afford to cast Sniper's Serenity (LOL)!

nijie.info/view.php?id=189235

I have reset my Sadhu3PD3 to Bokor3PD3 and I did some dungeons runs to try the skills and for my surprise Bokor is so good compared to Sadhu. The damage and the speed to clear the rooms is so much better.
Now I have a question: is this the best way to distribute the bokor skill points.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117444eee.1a2a345561.112535.1a2f4351617a95.152f335b7a91
Do I remove some points from hexing to put on zombify or is this fine?

Sadhu is a one trick pony, it's trash and has always been trash

I came up with this build for PvP (Guild Colony) support/damage Paladin build.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbbfjj.1f213a435a6175.1c214265758a9a.153545.132a314a5561

Thoughts?

I hate swordsmen. All their high level classes are shit. Why isn't there a stance-less high level class?

would you anons

If you get a bot pregnant, does she birth more bots?

I d-don't know

As dumb as this sounds, I think Turn Undead will be big in guild colony. Many people thinking of doing Sorc/Necro to make up for damage in 2fps fights. Resist Elements is also underrated as it can cut elemental damage in half when maxed, but I understand how point starved paladin is, I skipped it as well.

For PVP, you might want to consider priest2 for res/revive, but there are a lot of rank3/7 choices for paladin. Kab is kind of a weak circle - all you have going for yourself is Ein Sof for tank and free sp pots, and maybe meme7, but its not the 1-hit turnabout it used to be. PD gives you Healing Factor for high eHP, bloodletting/fumigate/beakmask are all about countering CC

Why blind faith 1 instead of max? If you're going to have it eat half your sp, make it count.

>An user does provide
>Image is shit

lol @ Turn Undead.
Yeah. Resist Elements is good, but because of the duration scaling, it's not good to just dump some points on it, so I just skipped it up completely as well.
I think I'll choose Meme Doctor over Kabbalist then. I was picking it just for Eins Sof and to bait people with the upcoming UI changes to TBL. Thanks.

Lack of points. I could go and drop 2 points of Invulnerable, but I think dropping other points from other skills with hard scale will be pointless. Blind Faith seems like something I'd use as a last resort. I may be overestimating Fanaticism tho. If it's a 1.55x multiplier at rank 10, then I'm not. I don't know. I don't have a Cleric at R9 to test stuff out and I'll probably not have for a long while.

Have you tried equipping a rod instead of a sword?

Potentially a top tier weapon. 5 rolls, 2 stat, 2 damage types and one misc. You could reroll that, get str and dex for stats, two elemental damage types and bonus crit rate.

I mean, it'll cost a fuck ton of dust to reroll it and you probably wont get these rolls, but it's possible.

2 red 2 green. Re roll that and it might be good

Was wielding a mace, but no. Would test with chapps if I wasn't demotivated by the damage already.

FUCKING HANDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKFUCKFCUKFCUKFCUFUCKFUCKFUKUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

any suggestions for building around spr bokor zombie memes

I'm thinking of going full SPR for my BulletMarker. I'll take Ranger instead of QS for the damage buff.

Will this work?

Wait what

>I'm thinking of going full SPR for my BulletMarker
I'm thinking you're a retard

Yes

Bloody Overdrive costs a ton, if I go SPR I can spam it and not buy too much overpriced SP pots.

I think there's some Bokor Druid builds based on zombies, but I'm not an expert on this subject.

Or you could stop being retarded.

Does anyone have "that" Gesti image?

>guy has cleric 2 in his build
>never heals
>even lets his own hp get down low
huh?

This one?

The other one

>Just fed my faded Kaulas leather set to gems
>Realized they were better because of the Crit Rate

Fuck

gvg armband

returning player here, i want to be chronoenchanter with my mage, but it is a bit aids to lvl as that, so what build to you recomend for solo leveling before the event ends, im lvl 150

> spr
> ranger
> RANGER

Do you have brain problems

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbfff.2f3f657585.1f3f41586185.1a2a314f5185
and reset to whatever at 330+ 350+ or event end

why lethargy instead of energy bolt? energy bolt feels useful in the beginning for me at least

thanks
welp, im lvl 150 alreaady so..

>in the beginning
only there. and i even rarely used it at low lvl. but lethargy or bolt does not really matter. can pick which you want

ah ok ahha

>Hp
>Hp reco
>SP
>Sp reco
>Critical rate
>Critical resist
Am I right fampai?

HOWD YOU KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It's basically all the available rolls mate.
Congratulations you rolled it all!

So is anything like the old braindead chap pd still around?
I just want a super ez no gear backup cleric in case all my other characters are duds.

yeah i got it thanks for explaining the joke

There's a new build variety for that now. It's the Cleric1Priest3Krivis3ChapInquisitor now that is the super ez no gear backup cleric.

How are the skill points spent on kriv3 in that build?
Max Aukuras/Zalciai/Melstis?

> cleric1

why? daino only last at max a minute

Daino melstis aukuras stigma.

Is it possible to bind the subweapon attack to the right mouse key? For my Swarz

pretty much everything requires gear now, gear is even good on cryochrono for lightning hands

Cheapest and safest is still Cleric2 Chap Inq Anything

Daino gives self-quicken and its damage line hits harder than other damage lines, also you can melstis to extend it, your HP pot effects, and your enchant fire scrolls etc.

>token is 6 million
oy vey I thought you gentiles said they were only 3m

About 4 a few days before patch. And 50000 new/return players now!

Alive Game!

Wait you are right the glow is the same, what the fug did kim do this time? because i don't even have the armband anymore

>boss entry cinematic
>zombies pounce and eat the boss alive before the cinematics even done

Congratulations

You actually saw one being sold.