>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTjNruIl_M8
a.uguu.se/UupOvLQiYXls_darksouls3kiss.webm
a.uguu.se/adfIUnOYDtic_DarkSouls3thepowerofseduction.webm
streamable.com/5doov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well this webm wasn't so bad but in the other one you just ran up to a guy and backstabbed him, not exactly the biggest display of skill

>tfw miyaHACKi forgot to turn on poise

You don't hit them with the arrow. You hit them with the weapon art.

he just made it work differently or the bloodborne babies would cry

>less cute than her hollow sister
now that's just rude

>errrrr wuts dat u want a buff birudo? too bad sirry gaijin!

""""""""Dark"""""""" Souls 2

Hahahahaha!!! You got owned you piece of trash cuck >:)

>if i do this gesture he will think this is what i really wanted, that i didn't care about my buffs at all

>getting rid of your chime for maximum flynn damage
I mean you are tryharding to kind of an unreasonable degree

That's what all duelfaggots in the arena do. Why should you expect anything else?

tbqh that's not even an effective meme
captcha: oriental residence

>darkmoon blade

Holy shit, I'm replaying Dark Souls with a spear and shield build and this is so fucking broken, why didn't anyone tell me?

jfy bby

whats your weaponfu /dsg/?
I liked these for my first playthrough, haven't been able to find anything that is so versatile like them yet.

Did you rike the dancer blades or edgelord ninja swords?

>onikiri and ubadachi

>Onii-chan and Ubermensch

>Oolacile fight club

Bufffag BTFO

wtf i was seduced in a duel and then she killed me

>Caestus are balanced

Haven't you posted this before already

Found a nice new one, Corvian Scythe, infused with Dark, works well with my Pyromancer
What?

Can anyone tell me exactly what poise does?

It's a bit complicated, but here's a video explaining it: youtube.com/watch?v=eTjNruIl_M8

DaS - lets you take hits without staggering, more poise is more/bigger hits
DS2 - the same but you need a gorillion of it for it to be really efficient and it's completely fucked in pvp
DS3 - when you swing your weapon, it has a certain amount of poise health, and deals a certain amount of poise damage, your poise is basically defense to reduce that poise damage and let you tank through hits without flinching, hardly works in pve, mostly useful for big weapons in pvp

>s-surely he'll run into my swing

>hardly works in pve
Seems like something they could patch.

I'm not sure, maybe I did. Not like I play this game that much to make new webms.

Why? I wouldn’t see the fun in going heavy armor with a UGS and just tanking every mob/boss. The pve experience is to rolldodge, sidestep and shieldspam if you can’t do either of those. Tanking because of poise would be lame as fuck, and it works against bosses like friede making her ez mode.

It's pretty fun in DaS, I'm sure it could be fun in DS3. I love me some tank souls.

I haven’t played DaS in a long time so maybe I’d have to try it to get it. Would Tarkus set let you poise tank or do you gotta go full Havel meme?

*drops gems*
pshh nothin personnel

Even the knight/elite knight set is enough for you to tank through most enemies without staggering. I'm pretty sure Tarkus's set would you poise through poiseable bosses like Ornstein, Arty or Sif.
That being said I'm getting cheevos on a SL170 character with 87 poise, and I'm poising through everything like a madman.
Too bad NG+2 doesn't care about my 420 defense tho

This bonfire was the single greatest mistake in DS3

Is this Farron Keep?

Is a mage character viable in DS3? I'm talking about a character whose primary method of combat is magic. He'd have a weapon, naturally, but it wouldn't be the focus.

You haven't mastered pvp until you've beaten someone with the Dark Hand's grab attack

a.uguu.se/UupOvLQiYXls_darksouls3kiss.webm

Tank builds in DS1 are actually a lot of fun, I like it a whole lot more than lightweight rolldodge builds and it makes me sad that that playstyle isn't really viable anymore, and even if you're not into that having more variety in ways to approach the game is always a good thing.

Viable for pve? Yes, although the early game will be very punishing and the best spells are late in the game, which is why most people go another class then respec into mage in NG+. It is possible though.
In pvp? Not very viable as spells are nerfed to shit and telegraph really hard. You could just buff regular weapons but I guess that’s not what you meant.

Chloranthy Ring+3 or Life Ring+3?

>tfw faster than curved swords

a.uguu.se/adfIUnOYDtic_DarkSouls3thepowerofseduction.webm

This you?

Please never stop posting these, I’m surprisingly aroused

>waits to use dark hand until opponent has 1hp
woah... dark hands is the dark souls of pvp

Right on, thanks man, and yeah I was really just asking about PvE. Should have specified.

Yes

Where's your dark hand grab attack kill?

unironically delete this, seriously

Is the DS1 remaster the dark souls of vaporware?

*pulls out my desert eagle, switches off the safety and points it at you (without practicing trigger discipline)* anyone who shows me attitude.. i keep them under my foot... huuuuhhhh........

Can you give me a basic tl;dr of each magic type, how good it is, and what it's good for? Redpill me.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

My sides, that was perfect

>he doesn't have Veeky Forums X

>Pyro
Pretty good, it gets a giant damage spike after clearing smouldering lake and/or getting Great Chaos Fire Orb. usually requires 30/30 fai/int investment to get the most bang for your buck.
>Magic
Kinda slow, most of your good spells are hidden further into the game for clearing PvE, however; there's like 4 different greatarrows so if you know how to mix them up, you'll catch someone off guard in pvp.
>Miracles
Right now Miracles are in an iffy spot, NG+ is where most people would want to switch to faith, as Lightning stake isn't found till smouldering lake, SLS is behind a covenant reward and 2 other lightning spells unlocked by endgame. TRC has the best faith spell for offense at the end so right now Faith is considered the more appealing option if you want complimentary spells for your melee build
>Dark
Dark is considered kinda a meme, with it being the same stats as pyromancy, however; dark is good because it doesn't cluster on one specific spell class, meaning there are dark sorceries, pyromancies and miracles; though Dark spells are kinda slow as shit asides from DLC spells.

If you want a strong Magic type, I'd recommend Miracles or Pyromancy. Avoid Intelligence builds; they're too easily telegraphed and slow as fuck without sage ring

I’m not an expert but I can run down some basics.
Pyromancy-hits hard from start to finish of the base game, effective against nearly all bosses, has a base upgrade in the form of Pyromancy Flame with scaling in INT and Faith(essentially a weapon slot). Overall the best option to start with as several spells are boss killers and have aoe.
>chaos fire orb
>chaos vestiges
>poison mist lul
>great combustion
Good for most mobs and bosses as it casts quick for low FP cost.

Miracles-few offensive spells with the majority being healing, weapon buffs and utility spells (free homeward bones)
Medium FP cost, not so good early game but it is a great addition to pyromancy for free heals. Scales off faith just like pyromancy so no need to invest into INT. While it has few offense spells, they are pretty good for bosses and easier to obtain than sorceries.
>good for heals and buffs
>not good on its own but pairs well with pyro or sorcery

Sorcery-highest FP costs, hits like a broken sword early game, best spells are locked for about 50% of the game, requires a minimum of 3 rings to reach full potential, requires different staffs at diff levels, slow to cast and easy to miss unless it tracks well.
>however
>late game with the magic boosting rings and crown of dusk it does massive damage
>FP cost is negated after a certain level
>variety in spells
>all spells home into enemies to a degree
>most enemies and bosses have low to medium magic defense
>spells can chain into each other and buff weapons
Good for killing bosses with low magic defense, not very good until the middle of the game at least.
>heavy soul arrow and it’s variants
>soul dregs
>crystal hail for aoe
>seath’s breath
>MW

I want to use AGS for my Dex build, does it scale well? I also am going for a shining knight aesthetic. To that end, does /dsg/ have any armor recommendations?

S scaling in dex Sharp infused, and can still be buffed.
aim for as much poise as you can muster bring an offhand SS

What's the best build for a Lothric Knight Sword with Knight starting class? Too lazy to start over as Pyro for dark

Dump everything into luck

I recommend Faraam Helm, Knight chest, alva hands and winged knight pants.
comfy aesthetic

hmm... i suspecting its false information... ^.^;;

>66 luck god mode

Velstadt VS Lost Sinner: streamable.com/5doov

How far into the game is Smouldering Lake? Like as a fraction or percentage or just whatever.

About 25%? It’s after the first Lord of cinder so not too far in.

it's around sl 45-50, the entrance is just before the boss of Catacombs of Carthus, so midgame

>going to Smouldering Lake
Leave the snib snabs alone

I wonder how Velstadt would hold up against Raime or Alonne? probably not well considering the health bloat between the base game and the DLC's.

Am I just a shitter or did they overtune the invaders in DaS2? These faggots have more HP than a lot of bosses, I have to wait for them to complete a full combo to hit them with a melee weapon without getting hurt and they seem to read my mind and always roll out of the way of my attacks or counter me perfectly. Winning against these faggots doesn't even feel satisfying, it doesn't feel like I outmatched them, it's just because I spammed them to death with soul arrows and crossbow bolts.

Yeah some of the NPC invaders in 2 are fucking bullshit, and SOTFS added mroe of them for some reason.

Ik in ds3 if you beat a boss some npcs quest lines fail but this only happens if you do it in your world and not if you help some one out right?

Is arena only for faggots or what? I’ve been doing it lately since invasions had me tilted and it’s kinda fun.

Yes, it only matters if it’s in your world

"""""Dark""""" Souls 2

Wait you mean you don't have to go there? I was getting totally raped in there and put the game down for a bit.

Does anyone think DS3 is considerably harder than DS1 or Bloodborne? I couldn't get into DS2 but 3 is easily the toughest IMO.

ds3 is the easiest for me

3 is the easiest

It’s completely optional and has no real loot if I recall correctly. DS3 has harder enemies but you have the best roll dodges so it balances out to be the easiest game by far. DS1 seems easy once you play it long enough

there's a shard and bone dust in catacombs of carthus
and the giant worm drops a bone dust

>upgrading your estus
How does miyazaki’s dick taste?

Wow maybe my character just sucks. You guys here said it was solid lol. I'm thinking of starting over since it's been a while since I played anyway.

tasty

Let's say I don't give a shit about meta nor soul level, is it hard to find people to play with a very high levels? I want to complete the achievements for having all rings, spells, etc.

Not him, but why would you not?

Astora's is one of the best Dex UGSes in the game, competing with LKGS.

It will likely be harder since most people stop before 130, but you will find the occasional person.
Just meme’ing, I upgraded to full

You can beat the entire game at SL70-80, difficulty doesn't jump up that much for each subsequent NG level unless you're doing TRC.

>get summoned to fight High Lord Wolnir
>be at full health
>hacking away at braclet
>suddenly health rapidly drops right down to zero without even getting hit by anything
>pan around camera, host and other summons also dropping dead

WTF happened?

You walked into his vape, you retard.

His breath attack?

Post some DS3 builds and tell us about them.

With double health Velstadt can beat Raime but not Alonne

Post your most epic Dark Souls maymays--I need to add to my collection.