Literally Me Edition
Previous Threads: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Sayori!

Natsuki!

Monika

Hey hon!

first for tf2 engineer

>Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave
B-but!

suicide hotlines get you blacklisted

how fucked would you be if Yuri became president

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who haven't read all of Monika's chats

Good evening, everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day!
Let's get some poetry going!

Word of the thread is "glory"!
Alternatives are 'skull' and 'tyrant'.

So if you'd like to write a poem, consider using one of these words as your theme or inspiration or your whatever. Just do your best no matter how you use them! Just go ahead and give it a try, there's no harm in it, and you may find yourself truly enjoying the activity. If you write anything, feel free to go ahead and share it with everyone! And don't be shy about replying to other people's poems as well!
As always, I look forward to everything you all write!

Monika!

Sayori.chr file have been deleted and pic related appear in my file. What do I do now?

Looks like Yuri missed the cue

I want to hold hands with Yuri!

Yuri confirmed least loved.

I would still walk home with her no matter what~

I love her too.

Yuri!

I wanna see Sayori flourish and become the beautiful flower she was meant to be!

It's been one week since I was supposed to kill myself.
In that time I've had diarrhea, an interview so bad the guy couldn't be arsed to even remember what my name was, eaten all of the food I had left except for rice and 6 eggs, and my highlight of the week was someone buying me breakfast.
I feel pretty fucking cheated to be honest.

Realistically, how would you save Sayori once she told you about her depression?

This is assuming you can take actions out of script

Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you.

To be totally fair, The Ramones are in my #1 spot through sheer sentimentality at this point. Even in just the punk/pop-punk genre there are bands that were "better", for all intents and purposes. But, I've been listening to them for literally (not figuratively) my entire life. The first song I learned the words to was "The KKK Took My Baby Away". Even when everything around me was changing for better or worse, The Ramones have been a constant.

As for the dokis all of them are great, just Natsuki is my favourite.

PLEASE NO!!!

I sent the email lads.
I'm fucking dying here. Hope you guys never get into this position. Fucking study but not pull a study all-nighter before your final so that you miss it.
fuckfuckFUCKfuckfuck
i need natsuki to become real and hug me

Even if you don't overheat it in the microwave, it's still not that healthy for you.

You also got over your diarrhea, had a job interview, got to eat, have rice and eggs, and got bought breakfast.
Shit could be worse.

>Avoided this game like the plague for the past two months because I assumed it was a standard shitty horror twist meme game
>Six hours later my guts are still twisting from having to break Sayori's heart for Natsuki
Fuck me this is Katawa Shoujo all over again
I don't want to feel this feel anymore

I want her to point a knife at me while making out with her.

>and my highlight of the week was someone buying me breakfast.

That sounds nice, who bought you breakfast?

Don't let me be, please hold me and tell me everything will be oki doki.

Call off the cupcakes with Natsuki then trying to help as best I can

Yuri is so cute! I want to tell Yuri my true feelings while she blushes and avoids eye contact but eventually looks at me with her deep purple eyes and accord closer to me.
Yuri!

lol

I spend the night with her.
No lewd.

does it matter if i hold you?

I've never read Katawa Shoujo, should I?

I need my heart broken.

Good luck, user.

Be honest, do you read?
Was literature something that made you interested in this game?

Being hypnotized, locked in chastity, and made to cum like a woman by Monika!

I'm in the same boat, user. I'm
The one who spoke to you earlier (pre-law student with 3 A's and 2 F's). I wish I was a better studier because I'm very intelligent but I don't prepare properly.

Great, hope it'll work out for you!

That always bugged me. Why did Sayori and Monika have to go off on their own (ignoring what Monika was actually up to). They're just on computers. The others could've easily shown up to Monika's and Sayori's

Lately it's been short stories and historical accounts (The Man With The Poison Gun is some neat shit by the way), but yeah that was a bit of a draw.

I've always enjoyed reading. The game made me more intrested into poetry, though.

~chu

>Writing a fic
>The moment I get to dialogue I hit a wall and cannot think of where to go
Damn it. I'm usually not so bad about this. Anyone got any tips?

I'm also not currently on fire or bleeding out of my eyes.
Just because it could be worse doesn't mean it's awful at the moment and practically unliveable.

Having slow sex with user and degrading him lovingly until his eyes roll back and all he can let out is soft little chu~'s!

Talk your dialogue out. It helps me. When you say it out loud you can tell if it feels forced or stiff. Don't forget to add emotion, take away from whats happening and talk like it.

Meant to send this one, oh well here you go.

I like listening to audiobooks. Does that count?

My friend 's wife.

Not really. It's something that I've wanted to get into for a while, though, long before this.

Yeah, I don't get why we have to fucking take math and shit when said class has literally nothing to do what we're going to do in the future.
good luck to you too, take a warning doki

Sayori's my second favorite doki, favorite one during my playthrough.

That's the spirit. You'll live.

Ooh, yikes.
Hey, at least be glad you still have a friend.

Damn...

>That's the spirit. You'll live.
I don't think that you actually read what I said if that's your response.

To be fair it wasn't for me specifically. It was for all of us.

Of course, i was poor as fuck so books were my ONLY means of decent entertainment.

You know what absolutely breaks my heart the most about Sayori's death?

The main character says exactly what I would say if I was in that situation. You could tell he genuinely cared about Sayori and wanted to help her get through the roughest part of her life. And even that wasn't enough to save her.

>Sayori's my second favorite doki, favorite one during my playthrough.
Nice, just like me.

>I played this because it wasn't this popular before

Take solace in the fact Monika ramped up her depression
Sayori even said she felt like it should have been enough to make everything all right but for some reason it wasn't, that pretty strongly implies that without tampering you could have done the job.

blessed sonicposter

You never listen to anything I say, povertyanon.
Happy holidays.

Were tf is that global translation coming?
Danlet could make a ton of gold b4 "that" happens

It's a very different sort of heartbreak than DDLC. I recommend it, but your experience might differ depending on what you've heard about it.

>Were tf is that global translation coming?
>Danlet could make a ton of gold b4 "that" happens
Two separate things I think. The game is and always has been an ad, even before the easter egg stuff, for merch. The merch needs to be able to go global before Danlet has REAL motivation to translate it.

COMFORT
MISHA

You're the worst kind of optimist.
The kind that just says "it could be worse" without paying due attention to how bad it actually is at the moment.

Yup. Have fun sucking at life.

Why do you hate Shizune so much? What's wrong with her?

Hey, let's be optimistic here.
At least I don't suck as hard as you.

Fixed your image
I really didn't like the bottom right picture

What was your favorite part before everything went awful?

I liked feeding Yuri chocolate.

>anons with legitimate issues
Godspeed with working them out and living through it lads. Overcoming such things singlehandedly is no trifling task, but I know from experience you can do it if you really do want to.

The only serious issue I've left nowadays is not being able to see what I see in my doki in absolutely any 3D woman I've yet met. And having pretty high standards in the first place.
That, and having a somewhat disturbing (to the average person anyway) fascination and fondness with weapons and warfare. Typical /k/ommando mania, you could call it.

me on the right

That's the spirit.

kiss me, /ddlc/

Not at all, I just need affection and contact.

No, worst girl.

Stay with her as for long as I can. Go to her place. Stay at hers. Help her in the morning. Go to school together. Do everything I can to make her feel loved and safe.

What doki would be the best at cooking?
Don't say Natsuki just because she made cupcakes. We haven't seen all the potential of the girls.

No!
Where's my Yuri!? I want my Yuri!

I'M SCARED!

Hearing about how Sayori and MC were so compatible together from the other girls. It was super romantic, and it made it so so so much sadder and worse for me. Fuck you Monika.

~smooch

Didn't mean to quote. Please accept this comfy image as recompense.

This game has left me with a deep feeling of emptiness and sadness.

How do I stop the pain?

Probably Yuri!

When Natsuki gives you a handy in the closet.

>over one million downloads
>14 confirmed suicides

COME ON, /ddlc/! WE CAN DO BETTER!

in your mouth?