Out of POSW

Well, I'm out. The news of the PIVX delisting was the last straw. "Strategic business decision" WTF?

I was sweating bullets after I heard about that. Jesus fuck. But it wasnt just that. The anonymous and autistic dev team, The African charity, their marketing is shit, the fact that their BTC talk thread is moderated, their slack is shit, their website is shit. Holy moly. Red flag galore.

Maybe I will buy in after this dip but I'm happy with my gains. Its such a great idea, but the dev team seems more and more insane after every passing day.

nice blog post you faggot coiner. literally noone fucking cares

And yet you posted kek, u seem mad brah squeeze one out

your mistake was gambling with shitmocurrencies in the first place you mong

sage

What mistake did he make sounds like all that happened is he made money. Worse that could possibly happen is he ends up making less money than was possible.

PoSW is the next Mt. Gox and Cryptsy

^this desu

>If I keep posting "delisting PIVX proves it's a scam" people will believe me

>If I keep posting that I'm selling all my POSW maybe the price will dip

your mother makes money guzzling piss on the internet but i don't think that belongs on Veeky Forums either

>sold all my posw at 18K

Why not? It's a business and pulling money. Maybe another user finds that useful and starts doing it too

follow this advice user. you need it.

you are literally a poorfag retard but thats okay. we need burgerflippers

Not gonna lie, former POSW holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching POSW crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin reach 100k sats.

it won't

ill be laughing if it does. then ill come back and laugh at biz some more

I see what you did there, user.

They dont want faggots dumping when the coin moons, so they are shaking weak hands.

See you on the winrar threads.

This

All the pussies are selling right now because they're scared

POSW is not a scam don't believe the lies from the pedoposters. Team Bean will come through just hold.

ctrl + f
>scam
Well projecting much?

Nobody thinks it's a scam only that the project is shit and the team is incompetent (they don't even have spell check ffs)

Exactly, I dont think it's a scam its just the devs seem incompetent. It's good to get out now this could should dip a bit more. If not I can rebuy in with little to no loss cause this should be the floor.

How can you be this closed minded, my man? Literally google search "cryptocurrency" and read some news articles.

if its so shit then why do you people keep posting the same fucking thread just get out so we can buy your coins cheap and fuck off already

I don't think it's the whole dev team. It's mostly the PR/marketing guy, the guys on the tech side seem pretty competent

New marketing and this will moon like no other.

Exactly. In this slack people were discussing how they might not want to promote it until it's a completely finished product, so they're not marketing a half-baked exchange/site.

POSW is going to be worth so much and people don't even know

They definitely need to work on the website

It's nowhere the final state. It's basically in the very early access stage still

Just sold the rest of POSW. This is fucking hilarious watching POSW crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin reach 100k sats.

The dev has a rocketship next to his name and repeatedly fuels moondreams

I dont fucks wit it

ohhh but it's not about the money to them, ahahhahahahaha

yep im out this bitch

>if its so shit then why do you people keep posting the same fucking thread just get out so we can buy your coins cheap and fuck off already
Because it feels fantastic to pull your money at an enormous gain. No lambo, but I could get a nice crotch rocket.

They could have given literally any other reason for their actions
>we just don't like pivx
>too difficult to maintain that many coins right now

No thanks, I'll find something with a team that speak coherently.

Butt hurt no coiners about to get rekt