/palg/ - Paladins (and Smite) General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Vivian):
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA
>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTH4OXkiNzo
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT2vOW2IlAHuqTtilB8nynzjCBk9vqtH02DM0P4Ox5bj430hn6T9jaiCyYA3HY1x7Rb_Xr6UHe9Vy0n/pub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maeve is cute!

pigxie is fat!

All Flanks need to be reworked into having less damage, less self heals but more speed.

>smite

Fuck off

no one gives a shit about you user. people love pixie get the fuck over it.

what role does pixie play in smite?

artemis' ultimate

>let make champs I hate useless
/palg/ in a nutshell

i'd be ok with this

It's always Maevefags.

>Useless
>Making them balanced is making useless
Oh boy, Champions with comparable health and damage with actual Damage champions with Mobility and/or Self Healing is really balanced. Plox don't nerf.

Flanks need sustain though because otherwise they'd just feed. If you want to nerf flanks just buff tanks.

Paladin die in 1 days
man this is sad

Yeah this double tank meta is too stale, we need a tripple tank meta.

>Flanks need sustain
I know right, I wish the game had some sort of self-healing function for every champion. Oh well.

They also has shit range outside of the sniper cat.

t. oink

OB65 Patch
* Fixed an issue with Cassie not getting a damage boost when the own team consist only of female champions
* Fixed an issue of Maeve's trash smell not working with HTC smell-o-vision
* Fixed an issue where redditors were still able to log into the game
* Fixed Tyra's lore entry now correctly explaining what Kanuupi means
* enabled crystal purchase of Champion chests

Do you know how shit Talus would be if he didn't heal from his rune, or Evie couldn't heal herself without buying Kill To Heal, or if Buck couldn't heal himself? They'd be literally Maeve tier where they couldn't win 1v1 with anybody that has aim. You don't fix a game by making characters shittier unless that character is blatantly over the top bullshit. Maybe they could tweak Andro, Buck, and to an extent Zhin and Lex just because Lex is stupid as fuck, but they nerfed Zhin's Counter duration and Buck's damage so it looks like they're open to that. A huge across the board nerf to an entire class is overdoing it.
Again, it'll be fine if you just buff tanks. Buff Barik because he is fucking garbage, buff trAsh, revert Terminus, and everything is fine.

this is for paladins, not attention seeking anons

Maeve doesn't smell, you fag. Cats always lick themselves clean several times a day.

My main concerns are:
>Zhin having two invulnerable skills, one can heal him back to max HP, the other is offensive
>Andro having all the damage in the world
>Buck pretty much having it all (high damage, a CC, mobility and a heal)
The others are fine since no one really picks them.

>* Fixed Tyra's lore entry now correctly explaining what Kanuupi means
we need Holt to make this one real just so that this meme dies

Which legendaries should I buy before Monday? Need gud level 4 recs.

Considering
A Vivian leggo
Bounce house
Lex no aim tank melt
I jenos dmg
Damba spirits chosen

I'd have about 20k essence left after these

Reminder if you want higher TTK you need to remove support class, lower shield health and then reduce everyone damage.

why would you need to remove support?

You are using the Patch 3 version of that. They now go to Level 10.
>Higher TTK
>Remove all survivabilty
??????????????

Yeah those three characters are overtuned. Andro could deal with a slight ROF decrease because you can't even call that a revolver anymore, although honestly the Cards Unbound shit is going to murder him because he's garbo with level 4 everything. Buck's nerf is pretty big and so is Zhin's since he'll no longer be able to Billow every 4 seconds. Lex escaped with only a slight damage nerf, I still think Lex is the most braindead shitter character in the game but it's something and he's not really OP, I simply don't like him.

>The others are fine since no one really picks them.

>Character has 1k autoaim skill
>It's also spammable
Who's idea was this?

>just reduce damage
>every team fight will last at least 5 min
Do you want everything to be a 3-3 stale mate?

Some retard. He can also just zip around with trAsh level damage resistance every 3 seconds and he has a LoS ult that kills everyone below 60 HP. Fucking stupid. He at least shouldn't be able to crit.

>15 sec cd
>spammable
He isn't Lian

That's pretty much the time you need to wait when you die to him. Again,

>heroism
>isn't useless
>his ult
>isn't high noon tier
/palg/ is full of goldies and I want this shithole to die

>revert terminus
Melee deserves to be shit and he's not even close to shit

>t. Sniper that gets raped by a Flankminus every game
Lel.

>melee
>in a fps
lol

If Lex's autoaim is a problem for you, you're a shitter.

It's very sad and discouraging to think the game has only one day remaining of being decent.

give Maeve gf

This, rework his auto aim into something actually useful please.

SCREAM ALL YOU WANT TO

THERE'S NO HOPE LEFT FOR YOU

shut up yingposter

Of take that Chavberry's idea. It must hit the first hit to proc.

We need a VR mode where you can have fun with the girls of Paladins.

You act like Lex is just 1v1ing you all the time in a vacuum. Instead what happens is in the middle of the teamfight this nigger runs up and spams his cone at you and then does le skillful rightclick and you just got "outplayed." Then he slides out. He is seriously the easiest character in the game to play, because all he is is sliding around shooting 1 person and he has autoaim that guarantees every kill. Again, I don't even think he's OP, I just think he is extremely braindead.

B-but I can't just shoot him like everyone else? How am I, a sniper, supposed to deal with someone who I can't just headshot all the time?

Hype for the release guys ? youtube.com/watch?v=cTH4OXkiNzo

Am I wrong?

>have no awareness
>get ambushed
>pls nerf :(
You sneeze at him and the nigger has to disengage. He has no fucking range, no get out of jail free card and no vertical mobility.
Git gud

Are you retarded or can you not read that I don't think he's OP? I dislike how he is tunnel vision: the character and his whole thing is running at you like a retard and then hitting RMB when you're low enough.

They fixed that. Now Ash is trash again.

>if someone is focus on you that mean the champ has tunnel vision
Shit, might as well throw away the whole flank class because all they do is chase down the weak link of your team.

Lex is literally only that, with autoaim. He is a flank for retards.

>chase down the weak link of your team.
>TRY TO chase down the weak link of your team.
The problem there is Lex doesn't need to try.

Lex runs and slides at people every 3 seconds spamming, and deletes them with no aim if they drop within a kill range. Lex has no depth, no skill, his whole strategy is to run in like a dumbass and fish for 50%. It's stupid. Not OP, just stupid.

lol wat

so Lex is who I should play if I am bad at the game, even Vivian?

Probably a Ukrainian.

What if instead of collecting cards to increase levels, you had to collect pieces to unlock the recolor cosmetics?
Keep the premium chests giving full collections, whatever. If what people want is progression, then have it be with skins and not the goddamn core mechanics of the game.

It has since been closed though. There was also that other thread where one was sperging out that HiRez was racist against Latin Americans. Hilariously, one of the mods is one.

ok but how do they monetize it so that whales will sink thousands of dollars in to it?

Vivian is damage for retards, Lex is flank for retards. Two different things

I'm sorry you play at such a shitty level.

>t. Lex main

Make the amount of pieces required for a collection high, and make the body pieces separate from the weapons if you want to go full Erez. Say, 25-30 duplicates for commons and 20 for rares.
I think recolors are only those two rarities, so there you go.

Why not just make the game good and make money off of other cosmetics?

Who are the frontline and support for retards?

This. The problem isn't about champion viability, it's about the fun of outplaying and getting outplayed by your opponents in a skillful, satisfying manner.

But I guess this is too difficult of a concept for some to understand.

unless they are going to allow you to unlock recolors of epics or legendary skins no one is going to put money in to it since better skins are available

>Who are the frontline and support for retards?
Everyone

Support - Jenos
Frontline - Fernando with the shield thing and you just hold shield all game

>t. Damage main
>Sorry guys, I can't play frontline or support
>It's not my fault I get last pick
>OMG guys why the fuck are you reporting me?

Name one skillful tank/support then.

>Jenos
It's Ying.

>Ying
>Healer

Wrong.

He said "support for retards" not "easiest support." Different kind of "easy."

>I play guy that kills stuff pew pew
>u play guy that gets hit or doctor
>they too boring not enough pew pew

It really is Jenos
>easiest weapon
>easiest escape
>easiest heal
the only thing he does that requires even a little bit of thought is his void grip because he can't do anything while using it.

The combination of an infinite sprint that can be carded to reduce the damage he takes during it, a hitscan assault rifle, and a wallhack fire-and-forget heal, is really something. On one hand I like it because it means any retard can play healer. On the other hand, it's retarded.

>name one skillful support
baka

Truly the best support god
>highest gamage
>highest heal
>kill enemy for breakfast
>master of juking and annoy the shit out of enemy team

I guess Hi-rez wanted to say something

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT2vOW2IlAHuqTtilB8nynzjCBk9vqtH02DM0P4Ox5bj430hn6T9jaiCyYA3HY1x7Rb_Xr6UHe9Vy0n/pub

>Play BK
>Vivian player in the team
>He did more damage than me by just firing everywhere like an autistic kid
>Mfw skill is useless

>can't name anything
I bet you think the snek of huge aoe heal, hit scan heal with 0 cd, a truck size hitbox and a literally invincible button has high skill floor.

Personally, I know that I have like 100 Radiant Chests unopened -- because I honestly just can’t be bothered to deal with unlocking more cards than I have already collected (even though I know that they could potentially improve my play) .

>BK
Irony

I genuinely wonder if they even believe their own bullshit.

we had this

it was cancerous as fuck

Wait,patch is on monday instead of wednesday?

And we about to have this to
>Lex with 1k dps is next monday

people regularly convince themselves to believe in the most outlandish beliefs and cults, why would you even wonder for a second if that was possible here when money as an incentive is involved lmao

yeah

Yes they do.

skin shaders like in destiny when?

>tfw Harris was the bad guy all along
I didn't think someone that looks like Bob Safety could be so evil or dumb.
I'd heard he was actually a saint in comparison to Erez but what do I know.

To that one guy who everyone waits for during queuing but doesn't come. Fuck you.