US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14GxOvuPxds
youtube.com/watch?v=n6pGzYH3CQU
youtube.com/watch?v=FpxJ_WkxO1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno why what I collected appears as 0/, broken addon?

What can you tell me about shadow priests, wowg?

Innervate me.

ripip is literally the best wowg guild ever made

>NA wakes up
>drama and trannies

why don't we list wowg guilds in the OP any more they are clearly all still here.

I'm busy bro

Why's the wowg guild
RIPIP - Sargeras
Missing from the OP???????

youtube.com/watch?v=14GxOvuPxds
Comfy as fuck.

Why are Alliance players so cringey?

nth for the ripip 5 year old mop """"""""""""inner circle""""""""

GET UR FUCKING YETI

WHAT SERVER IS BEST SERVER FOR ALLIANCE?
WHAT SERVER IS BEST FORD HORDE?

also what server do you play on

because it's not a wowg guild
there are no wowg guilds

QUICKLY LIST ALL THE WOWG GUILDS TO ME
if i join now maybe i can be in the clique for BFA

Would really like a wow themed full body fursuit to wear to a con sometimes

REMINDER THAT RIPIP LITERALLY DIED TO EN BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO INVITE ANYONE OUTSIDE OF INNER CIRCLE TO THEIR RAIDS CAUSING THEM TO ONLY HAVE 9 PLAYERS

tgish is a wowg guild and is the ONLY wowg guild
there are others pretending to be wowg guilds but they cant even kill M WORLDBREAKER LMFAO

Where do you guys like to hang out?

I like to ''people watch''. Not stalk or anything. Just sit on the side and watch people go by.

I find SMC; Bazaar good for this. No NPC's shouting like Rhonin or Zepplins and the lag is minimal.

I'm looking for other spots.

I like anime and manga. A lot. I play on Stormrage. Anyone wanna recruit a good draenei into their inner circle?

>Draenei lovers love their futa horsecocks
>not posting pure race
git gud

Do you think with celestalon gone they might get someone competent to do the classes?
Is there hope for tank shaman

>be mediocre healer
>click all my spells
>keyboard turn
>still in RIPIP G1
>not in inner circle
>do all mechanics correctly and carry my weight

>people in thread STILL crying about "g-gimme inner circle!! too hard to join G1!!!!"

Oi m8 im 'avin a laugh

>rogue is autistic
No surprise there

Ion is taking over that role.

BfA will be the greatest expansion yet.

RIPIP killed Mythic Xabius on November 20, 2016 though?

as class and lead game designer? thats a lot of work, I sure do hope Ion "Big Dick" holocaust is up for it

november 14**

there won't be class changes after legion's revamp

I've really grown to like this guy over the past 4 years. I think he really gets it and he's well articulated. I trust him.

stop talking about random guilds you're in already thanks

>still in RIPIP G1
>not in inner circle
probably because ripip has like 10 people and couldn't even kill heroic bosses if they didn't bring literally anyone willing to come
>haven't killed a single mythic boss in over a year
so you're not a guild anymore?

can any one tell me about the argent dawn wowg guild?

>it's another tgish false flags ripip episode
god I hate reruns

>tfw bottoming out dps charts but still get carried through raid because your MtF resto shaman needs you for innervate
>die halfway through fight anyway

Whatever you say, Ion.

>ripip has literally keyboard turning clickers in their inner circle and still refuse to invite actual people
How pathetic can one guild be?

I don't have anything against Draenei in particular but every fucking OP is just a Draenei. It's mad boring.

hi friends irefusetodie here

my so called "friends" kicked me from the guild and then my so called "friend" tenoutoften started dating my gf fallaa

do not trust anything ripip says

shut
the
fuck
up

:think:

Nothin' wrong with finding places to sit with some activity going on.

Tell you what

(you)

I wish I was as attractive and well educated as that man. Imagine the amount of pussy he gets when he unsheathes his greek dick and the hummus just comes out.

this is the best this general has been in years if you hate guild drama get out of wowg

All this ripip damage control, we'll see you in BFA's 2nd tier when you guys decided to revive again for the 15th time after dying out on ABT due to only having 10 people again.

No, I like to do it too in stealth
t. aspergers

wowg just has a lot of 200 iq draenei players

not even in tgish
they're the only guild that kills mythic bosses here though
if you can't kill mythic goroth or mythic worldbreaker then you're not a guild
only when ripip can kill worldbreaker lmao
>11 days of progression on a 2 pull boss
lmaooooo
did ripip finally get 20 people though? i haven't been paying attention
draeneifag is an attention whore and stays up 24/7 to make every thread

im not damage controlling im telling you to stfu about your reddit pug guild

literally all you have to do is ask for an invite and have SOME relative form of gear already holy shit

They're not bringing back dark intent are they?

Anyone on the realm Emerald Dream wanna let me join their guild my toons name is Phonecase

i dont have any levewlled battle pets because that shit is fucking stupid and a waste of time and effort

daily reminder to DISMANTLE

>opened 6 Fel-Spotted Eggs so far
>only the first one had a mount while the others had 4 pets and a consumable from fucking WotLK

When will you get the message that your reddit guild isn't welcome here? If I were you I'd jump ship before they die again.

watching ripip die is part of the fun

I wish Ion would just ban the 9 people who keep trying to revive ripip, it's getting sad at this point.

???

In stealth you say?

>guild only recruits from one thread on one website
>people put in a concerted effort to leave RIPIP out of the OP and to shitpost about how much they hate RIPIP
>wonder why RIPIP can't get new members

Don't worry, I'm on it.

>be in shit guild that couldn't even kill kingaroth first week of mythic, let alone coven
>feel big shittalking ripip

honestly, pathetic

>tfw I still haven't obtained the torn invitation

Sucks lads. The Lothien Prowler is the only mount I want. Hoping I can get it by the time BfA comes around and they inevitably get rid of Broken Isles WQ's. Besides clearing out my class hall missions and running withered training as often as possible, is there anything else I can do?
>inb4 pissado gloats about owning it

i just resubbed and this guy wants 1200 ancient mana so i can continue the suramar questline. is there any way to get that fast now?

>ilvl 941
>finally get around to doing some suramar quests
>have to do the fel smith one where i go to darkheart dungeon
>queue for normal and heroic
>get into normal immediately
>tank and a dps are afk
>wait a minute
>still afk
>fuck it
>walk forwards, pull a shit ton of mobs and melt them while taking no damage because I'm way overgeared
>tank finally arrives, charges in and hits first boss like he's doing anything
>someone says "dude let the tank fucking pull"
>say "why? youve seen me playing so far and I'm way overgeared"
>"because he's the tank you fucking moron"
>tank chimes in "I WILL let u die."
>say fine, let me die then
>continue to pull and melt the rest of the dungeon, melt shade of xavius
>no one says a word, tank immediately leaves

HOLY FUCK, JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY GUILD THAT WILL DIE IN A MONTH LIKE THE LAST 6 TIMES IT DID.

he he. worst decision of your life mate. the game isn't wort hit, BfA is basically the patch to legion so you should've waited

>I find SMC; Bazaar good for this.
People go to Silvermoon City?

lmao ripip will never die bitch

>11 days progression on a 2 pull boss after recruiting shitters just to have enough people
LMAO
maybe you should swallow your pride and recruit some people outside of the thread then retard
most good players in wowg are either already in a guild, not interested in joining a guild, or in tgish
if you're gonna join a wowg guild, why would anyone join the one that can barely kill a few mythic bosses over a year's time, over the one that killed m kj, gul'dan, helya, etc

ancient mana is like... like.... fucking... copper my dude. it's literally fucking everywhere and if you have been paying any attention you already know that. should take you like 10 minutes to gather 1.2k
dont forget to use your mana tracking stone

You can buy ancient mana chunks/shards from the AH. Otherwise, farm ancient mana in suramar city, the wine containers provide tons of ancient mana

>group one only raids with inner circle
>people put in a concerted effort to leave RIPIP out of the OP and to warn people about how awful RIPIP is
>RIPIP wonders why people leave and it dies

thanks for the laff user, sometimes I just need to feel a bit happy and this helps

thanks i'll buy them
yeah let me just loot 200 crystals for a few hours that's what i would normally do that's why i'm asking!!

>flying around gilneas
>whole group of rpers in a village
>they all get pissed and start attacking me
>start to plan my assault
>these retard pally fly up and bubble and try to attack me
>before i start fighting they all phase away

FUCK I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN

nice story but the truth was you went alone into normal darkheart and solod the dungeon with nobody

>and then the whole bus started clapping

i can't talk about fucking someone's dad in other guilds

LITERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=n6pGzYH3CQU

PERFECTION

retard

>implying I would waste time traveling to the dungeon entrance

Serious question guys, how much do Invasion Points count towards Bad Luck protection for leggos?

I just got it now a poor guy only had level 25 pets equipped and realised he would one shot it.
feels bad but iv'e been under that tree for atleast an hour now.

tgish has very few /wowg/ players in it's actual raid group, they recruit from outside the gen
RIPIP always clears in tiers where it actually has people, but we have a lot of people who drop for top 50 US guilds after one successful tier
it's a constant cycle but we want to be a /wowg/ exclusive guild

Um...No sweetie.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpxJ_WkxO1U

Anyone who does village RPs or "random group" RPs anywhere that are those cringy scenarios deserves to be murdered.
t. RPer

Only someone with a horsecock fetish wold love draenei

small invasions have biggest drop chance for legos right now spam them as much as you can

>has died like 5 times in the last 2 years

Why do alliance races suck so much? You got regular humans, manlets, even smaller manlets, nigger elves, horsecock goats, furries and fat furries.

source?

is pezado that guy you guys hate?