/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #187

The deadliest card edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Yami Marik event is live now till the 19th.
>Bonz will be unlockable December 19th
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/801719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's some way of getting the Japanese stuff but you have to do stupid shit like install a VN and connect to some unknown address.

As I was saying last thread, who else is excited to see if Sartorius dub VA returns?

Original or dub?

>dub va
>compared to fucking Takehito Koyasu
dubfags are fucking cancer

Is the steam port optimized yet?

ZA WARUUUUDO

It should be much easier to do it on the steam version than the phone version. Now all we need is for someone to unpack the encrypted (If they even are) files, locate the audio files and the 3D models (uncensored Harpies) and then replace them with the jap version, then repack it. After that we'll just have to download a rar and replace it.

You do have your Dark Magician Girl mat, right?

Jojobronies are the real cancer

What's the point? It's not like you're going to use her in ranked anyway. Now be a good sheep and make a meta build like everyone else.

Soon, user. Soon.

how many summons does that take? usual 100?

Yes, but there are deck that you can summon Ra like 15-20 times per duel

wanna share the deck?

>Always checking card trader, buying 3 of each just in case
>See Gonogo
>Think "yeah, now there's a card I'll NEVER need"
>0 Gonogo

F U C K

>full gravekeepers deck
wanna share a f2p deck now?

Heres another

>focused on something else
>marik 40 on the map
>do a quick duel to resume what I am doing
>see loot
ok

>still need 1 Disciple and 1 Des Gardius for full play set of all all cards from Marik
>only 2 days left
WTB An Owl of Luck.

Well that took way longer than I hoped. Going to try and get more before event is over but at least I have 1 now for future farming decks.

why advance zone?

>implying you need to know Jojo to love one of the best seiyuu in the industry
>comparing him at all to a fucking literally who that nobody probably even remembers in USA

fucking dubfags I swear

Just buy your last Disciple from the Card Trader.

You should really try to get 2 just to be safe. 3 if you want to be 100% secure. You never know when a hyper aggressive deck will suddenly be top tier (see: kc cup round 1, rezd with 3 AMA was a really good deck to climb with)

Either way, you may wanna try for one more

W H A T S
W R O N G
I N
D U W A N G

>waste 100 orbs on something you can get for free

The orbs are worthless if you don't use them, user.

What else are you gonna use them on? Twin Barrel Dragon?

>giving a single shit about foreign VAs you can't even understand aside from their one 2 word memephrase

Yea, like I said I want to get 3 copies and will keep trying before event is over. But I am glad to have at least the 1 for farming purposes before needing to use keys on it later.

I used mine on Wetlands, Bagworm and Gunfire. Also Darkfire Soldier and Pyron but those were peanuts. I got 3 of all the drops cards from farming

that's two more words I can remember him by than the worthless piece of shit that dubbed Sartorius.

But it's ok, you can keep watching your meme dub "LOL CARD GAMES ARE DUMB SO THE DUB AND THE STORY ALSO NEEDS TO BE DUMB, HAHAHA, WATCH ME BREAK THE 4TH WALL EVERY FUCKING EPISODE"

>Bagworm

For literally what purpose? Isn't it garbo?

Because it is not available anywhere else.

I have several copies given away for free in those bingo things. Most recently in the Exarion Universe one.

Yea pretty much. But I didn't have anything else to buy. And on the off chance some meme deck pops up that uses it I don't want to regret not buying it

I had about 535 EX gems, and I have 9 Disciples, 6 Jeroids so getting Bagworm is literally the only option once you get the Dragon's Gunfire, the King Pyron and Wetlands.

I also think that the conversion rate for gold at the end of the event is better than the trader converter, I don't really remember if it was the case

>actually using duel orbs just so i can have a chance at getting a playset of AMA and revival jams
3000+ fragments and counting, not a single jam and only the AMA from the last event's trader inventory
fucking kill me

Does 40 Marik give a lot of EX Jewels or is it better to farm Arkana for EX Jewels?

Wait a moment.

Yami Marik is permanently unlocked if you did the quests right? So what's going to happen once the event stops? Is he just going to be on the normal ygo gate? Doesn't that mean that you can still battle him for the drops? Ex gems excluded.

Also I kind of like dueling him for his music because I haven't unlocked all the characters yet.

he's around for a limited time, unlocking him just means you're able to use him to duel as much as you want. you're just unable to duel him or his two buddies after the event
so no you won't be able to get his stuff until he's put in the gate like paradox and pegasus were

How often does Marik respawn?

Finally managed to get the game playable in Linux under Wine. The data transfer wasn't working so I had to copy the entire LocalData folder from windows.

But it worked!

What's the best skill for Ice Barriers, Destiny Draw or Mind Scan?

Arkana

>fuck up a farm on Marik
>finally get a Revival Jam when I was searching for one
ah yes

does summoning a gemini monster twice count as two summons for the "summon [x]-type monsters" missions?
at 55 and have a couple of il buds and heavy knights and am wondering if it's worth bothering to summon them twice for the challenge

better to farm marik

Restart

Tea is such a fucking slut.

Huh, you might be right actually. I'll keep farming him over Arkana for a while longer.

We still sharing friend codes for fagabond?

145-184-142

Did anyone other than the guy with Disolverock get a prismatic N card yet? I'm farming the Rare Hunter but it's difficult enough getting a rainbow pack, let alone a prismatic card.

>farming the Rare Hunter

>Farm Rare Hunters
...user why?

For a prismatic N card.

I finally get a Cerberus, and I realize it is impossible to get him to 10,000 attack without something going wrong.

It's amazing how many things you have to start considering

Konami will fear the samurai

There are some duelists that have no way of interacting with Cerberus, but others will fuck it up.
It's not a universally valid farming method

>farming the rare hunter

Do regular duelists drop anything decent?

No it's mostly trash or extremely situational stuff.

If you're a really new player they drop some ritual things which might be helpful for quests

How is the tri star trion cards working for you? I've been trying to find a use for these cards.

user.....

I really like how OP's picture isn't even related to YGO at all. I knew this faggot only made early threads just to get his images in

An user said this just recently. Yesterday, perhaps. Short but succinct post, talking about how there's always people on Veeky Forums that constantly make an egotistical effort to make threads early just to insert themselves.

Only against some duelists. Mostly the ones with effect negation or removal, although Kaiba's a special case because he has ECon.

Rex is probably one of the better people to farm with Cerberus, since he can't hit anything higher than 2400 ATK and only has beatsticks, revival, and a heal that will never be enough to save him. Wonder Wand helps a lot since it's an instant 2400 Cerb, which immediately makes him fuck off.

I only have 4 UR gems.
Is Riryoku worth it?

Not really. I mostly only use it in my own Cerb farm deck as an extra spell and very weird emergencies. I rarely actually use it for its intended purpose. It also isn't very good outside of Cerb these days, although you could probably blindside somebody with it in PvP.

He makes my day, every day.

Man do I love chad Jaden

I don't even really use him in Cerebrus, I only use him only in my Ra farm deck because I rely on banishing spell cards to gain buttloads of LP.

are you a girl

We're all girls here, user.

but I'm a woman

Sub or >dub for GX? Want to rewatch it. Also, any recommended group or just grab whatever has seeds/available download?

at 13.1mil points right now, no ra disciple drop.Can i contact them or something? its serious bullshit

women are just bigger girls.

Sub. GX_ST should have the best subs available. They're not perfect, but they're the best we've got.

The dub isn't exactly bad yes it is but most of its charm is only really there if you grew up in that era and understood what they had to compete with. Otherwise it's just a dumb gag dub.

The is basically trying to be an abridged series with meta jokes. It fits the tone after the first part of the series well. But they keep trying to make jokes, even once the show is full ow the edge.

Yeah, I did grow up with the dub and it was okayish, but I'd wager now I'd dislike the dub.

I'll go with sub as it sounds like it's better, and I prefer sub just about every time--plus it's different to what I've seen.

If I can pester you once more, the best I've found so far for GX_ST is nyaa.si/view/801719 Fair?

No, Chad Jaden is just the best

Just give me the last fucking one already

>I don't know he was a doctor
>I didn't know he was a he

GX dub is BASED. Also Chazzing it up is some of the funniest fucking shit I've ever heard.

Watch the dub if you need something on while stoned.

>mfw farming for one more of the manservant thing and dark eradicator warlock
>get 2 AMA in a row
I already have 3 but fuck does this game sense want you want and NOT give it to you?

are elemental hero decks worth playing

When the new box drops they will be.

Good joke user

When the new box comes, they will be

Is there a GX that's sub and dubbed?

REEE I'M SO TIRED OF LEGENDARY GIVE ME A GOOD DECK TO REACH KOG EASILY

Jaden is such a pure soul and I love him

3SD Hazy deck with 2 Beast Rising and 2 Econs.

Depends on how many Wildhearts you have and if you enjoy making Trap shitters cry.

>implying he isn't also known as official baddass villain from mecha animes
I want to hear koyasu voice while playing my meme machine decks
Also Chazz eng VA sounds like have thorat cancer compared to his JAP VA

Destiny Heroes > Elemental Heroes

This isn't /a/, post your weeb garbage there