When did Asian start to work hard to compensate for their lacking of creativity ?

When did Asian start to work hard to compensate for their lacking of creativity ?

Other urls found in this thread:

oica.net/wp-content/uploads//Total-2015-Q4-March-16.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lacking of creativity
During the 80s to current so white people can pretend they aren't losing to the yellow jew.

Until Trump puts the chink to his knees like how Reagan curb-stomped the japs.

>Until Trump puts the chink to his knees like how Reagan curb-stomped the japs.
Most cars made today are Nipmobiles. Considering that both Japan, China, and Southeast Asia shit them out.

>Most cars made today are Nipmobiles
"no"
oica.net/wp-content/uploads//Total-2015-Q4-March-16.pdf

>oica.net/wp-content/uploads//Total-2015-Q4-March-16.pdf
>fourth quarter of 2015.
"no" when Nipmakes are the automobiles most in use in Asia & Third World.

>most cars made suddenly turns into most in use
wew lad.

Insecure white man sad that they is a race superior than him

It's ok savage white boy. Logical Asian race will survive but "creative" emotional White race will drown in waves of brown immigrants.

Makes me glad we're not so "creative"

You guys have your own board /pol/

Kys

Asians did virtually everything first. They only seem dull because everything's been done now.

>When did [INSERT MASSIVE GENERALISATION HERE], /pol/ ???

This is literally 'Veeky Forums: The Post'

Not necessarily lacking in creativity but collectivism and confucian teachings taken to the extreme kills any possible seeds for creativity from early age

Reagan was sucking the Chink dick wasn't he?

tip top kek

Why aren't hispanics considered as asians? Their race is mongoloid right? Also does that asian include middle easterners and indians?

>Why aren't hispanics considered as asians? Their race is mongoloid right?

It was based on socio-cultural background rather than genetics
The world is not /pol/

Does anyone actually buy the 'Asians lack creativity' meme?

I mean half of the boards on this site are devoted to geeking out over Anime.

Japanese are Jomon not Asian

can you quantify this /pol/tard? Sources?

or is this just a classic bait based on sweeping generalizations, because I can point you to a plethora of East Asian artists from any period you wanna claim is devoid of culture

After they got Mongol'd.

China should go full manifest destiny and just usurp mongolia and finish the job.

>jomon is not asian

Yeah and germans arent white

>China should go full manifest destiny and just usurp mongolia and finish the job.
China should go back to Ming borders desu. Fuck the gay muslims and manchus

Isnt the only reason western china and tibet are part of china strategic? Like if they gave tibet independence they get fucked due to the fact where all the water comes from?

I fucking hate this place

Tang Dynasty best Dynasty and the inarguable height of Chinese civilisation, not sure why anyone would advocate for the Ming who were peasant reactionaries to Mongol dick and ruined everything high Confucianism stood for

the ainu have a better claim to be the descendants of the jomon. the japanese are essentially the yayoi, i.e. from the korean peninsula, i.e. from asia, as are the jomon btw, everyone who migrated to japan came from asia

>working hard to compensate for a lack of creativity
Protestant work ethic?

I do to a degree.

While I think the majority of it is butthurt racist sour grapes over the fact that if there is a master race it's probably east asians (it's kind of hilarious how many signs there are) I do think there is an element of truth.

Rather than purely uncreative I do believe in comparison to at least western Europeans east Asians are notably more conservative. That is, they trend towards enduring familiarity and distrust novelty. Individually I think there are a lot of very creative asians, but the thing is asian society ignores creative people more than the west does. So their creative ideas die with them.

As an example an anecdote online I once heard was that a lot of the more avant garde music like Melt Banana that Japan produces is actually widely attended also by westerners and is even supported in part by this group. The artists themselves are plenty weird and willing to take risks, but the wider Japanese public isn't so sure. Meanwhile more safe and agreed upon options like the homogenized sound of AKB48 dominates the charts year after year.

Or Veeky Forums itself. At one point an unabashed wannabe western copycat that was inferior to its 2chan parent in every way. Over time though the site operators have constantly updated the site slowly improving it while 2chan, last I checked, has mostly remained stagnant. Originally I don't think 2chan even had in thread images until someone on the Veeky Forums team coded them and they followed suit. This shit with pop up replies is like some sort of crazy cyberpunk future now by old 2chan standards.

Despite for a long time the 2chan OC meme board (I forget its name) and their oekaki board being embarrassingly superior to Veeky Forums to a degree that almost resembles college student vs elementary school child the whole of the site never changed much. Content to simply be.

Much like in real life, what was once started by asians and done with superior technical mastery eventually fell behind the west.

when they see white man so goo! ^_^

>Meanwhile more safe and agreed upon options like the homogenized sound of AKB48 dominates the charts year after year.

So like how pop dominates the music charts? Gee what an interesting discovery.

Also 2chan isn't that popular anymore. Hiroyuki went full jew and did stuff like sell user info.

Mings fought better than any of the Post-T'ang Native Dynasties.

Also Futaba was before Veeky Forums and did images first.

so they're asians

From what I've read, the Ainu are totally different from Jomon.

Japanese are Jomon plus like 90%+ Yayoi (Koreans, as you mention).

Ainus are basically the native Americans of Japan.

>Why aren't hispanics considered as asians? Their race is mongoloid right?
This is bait

>Does anyone actually buy the 'Asians lack creativity' meme?
Asians are more conforming than other cultures and more willing to punish those who go against the social norms, this is literally a fact of science.

and what does that have to do with creativity

>native americans of japan
shitty comparison
they are more like the greeks to the romans: their entire values and culture is founded on them

all the noble samurai virtues, all the non-chinese aethetix came from these cunts

You don't seem to know the difference between 2chan and 2ch

are you dense?

Except the greeks got half the empire while the ainu got the shaft

Apparently so, I suppose it's for lack of creativity.
Since you are so wise, you can explain to me the relevance, yes?

A conformist culture discourages creativity. People are drastically influenced by the culture they are born into.

What bit of it discourages creativity?

I buy it. Their innovation in design is complete trash and continues to simply be knock offs of American design. Similarly their scientific efforts are meh at best.

Ainu are a mix of Jomon(Satsumon) and Paleosiberian(Okhotsk culture).

Jomon are basal East Asians that predate the divergence between Native Americans and other East Asians.

>be chinese
>get exported to a first world nation in some government program
>hory shit dis gjeat
>get some chink children
>china is gjeat you see in 159 yeejs

meanwhile in chinkland
>get eaten by an escalator
>get run over
>die from cancer because their rivers are as radioactive as the elephant's foot in cherno
>die because you forgot to import this weeks clean air tubes