byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Reposting from previous thread:

Tribes gamemode:

>Multiple tribe leaders spawn in and can convert neutral players or murder and rez-convert enemy tribesmen

>Each tribe is vying for the same objective (control of station, only tribe on escape shuttle/pods, death of other leaders)

>There's no reason for tribes to hurt/interfere with neutral players unless they want to convert them or they're in the way to an objective (so security could watch two tribes duke it out and not worry about getting revolution'd)

>All players can tell who belongs to which tribe and who the leader is with a visible icon (like with the security HUD, cultists, etc.)

>(maybe) Each tribe has a theme where leaders can summon tribe-dependent outfits and items that could be limited by number of members or telecrystals
>>Wizard tribe wear purple Hogwarts uniforms and more members = more spell unlocks
>>Technology tribe that feeds technology to a machine to get more item telecrystals
>>Mayan (read; caveman) tribe that can upgrade their bodies by murdering enemy tribesmen on an alter

So like nations right? Well sort of. I really like nations whenever it gets bussed in, so an official mode based on it would be cool.

It could be literally trivial to do with the religious converting PR that I already made, since it already handles converting and shit.
I would simply have to add a message on examine that you are indeed of the same faith.

However, to make it into a proper gamemode, we are waiting for antag datums :^)

It's aggressive nations

Real nations is "well nobody is antag so we can't actually do anything fun at all why did we even decide to do this"

5 decides the personality of my ginger female static that plays Medical Doctor

I don't give a fuck just put pills of the corresponding damage type in my mouth

She is suicidal and kills herself at the beginning of each shift.

here

Right, so tribesmen are only forbidden from hurting their own people, they aren't expected to hurt neutrals simply because there's no real gain vs murder-converting an enemy cultist. Neutrals who are sec can still arrest and robust tribesmen and other neutrals can still defend themselves i.e. robust a tech tribesman and disposal him for breaking into sci in the middle of your research.

Bring back Ninjas

>tfw no sec meatclub bf

pm me on byond

>first time ever ninja
>adminbussed into ninja
>accidentally crit myself 10 seconds in
>90% of server as ghosts watching me fail horribly

We need more opportunities to practice ninja.

Which husbando are you my friend
At least give clues

im the one who is handsome and has rippling rockhard abs with great hair and good lips for kissing you

Oh, so everyone of them

Jean?

She is a terminal Gyro addict and will freak out if not given enough Gyro. When she is given surplus Gyro she puts it in Cryo for safekeeping.

Post rare Leonids

Was something majorly changed about how toxins work recently? Yesterday there was no chef and I gobbled down some dan's and it almost put me in red, I had something around 45 toxins within minutes due to fast food.

the other poster is a liar im the one who wears a gasmask

The pie contains a lot of Toxin.

Fact: The best population is 15-24 people readied up

>tfw no athletic tomboy sec waifu

Those describe the exact same person

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

>he doesn't want an abusive sturdyboi sec bf to throw flashbangs at his head in the middle of his night

I wanted to be banged by the bangerbois!

>when you only play late night hours and haven't seen a 25 pop game in months
I miss revs.

>>C*ders muted the opposition to crawling

Hello, yes, am coder who added crawling. What's up?

why does busting my legs slowdown crawling

Crawling is the worst addition to the game since the mancrowave, what do you have to say for yourself mister?

The mancrowave was the best thing to ever happen to this server, right after Planes of course

May be something to do with how move-speed-multiplier works. It checks if your legs are functional, but doesn't check if you're standing or crawling.

I'll look into it right now, and get it sorted.

I wasn't here for this 'mancrowave', and I was merely salvaging old and forgotten code. The PRs are up so people may give their opinions on said salvaged code, which I have noticed people save said opinions for after the PRs are merged rather than during the process. It is not a good thing for either party as it means a flawed version (in the eyes of the users/consumers) is merged which I would prefer not be the case.

add in a mopsuit that cleans turfs you crawl over that spawns in the jani closet/cargo janicrate

make some kind of xenoarch or buss item like conveyer jumpsuit/centipede leg suit that removes click delay for crawling

ninja was purged out of the code
there's literally no way to become a ninja now

Cigars and anyone who smokes them are shit tier.
Cigarettes for life.

also thanks for fixing AI doorcrush literal magicks, even if it isnt merged yet

I'm not a fucking fag. I just want a tall, muscular short haired girl to fuck me roughly and provide for me as I cook and clean her house.
I want to be hers and hers alone.

>being heterosexual
>ever

This thread is shit.

the duplicate thread made 2 minutes late is somehow still up

I'm not just heterosexual, I'm a fanatic heterosexual. I love boobs and girl butts and their hair. Just everything about girls is perfect and they're all beautiful in their own way.

I find this weird but what do I know, live and let live

>Abusive
Nah mate, that really isn't the way to go

How can I be the best roleplayer I can be?

both panic loop riders made it without a scratch

disposal loop perma is the best perma

Be kind, resourceful, and interesting to play with.
Nobody likes a bitch, but nobody likes a mute healbot/secbot either.

As antag, be creative and entertain your audience.

>Nobody likes a bitch
I hate that roleplaying is only associated with being nice and kind to everyone, its funnier if there are some arrogant assholes under the people

I play a very angry dwarf! Sometimes.

I want to play a complete diva/bitch one day. Would anyone want to see this done and how could I make it not shit?

its just banter mate
whats a bit of harmbaton laffs between bros?

>mfw electrostimulation

Mute healbot pass because people don't like spending time in medbay, but you can pda the person afterward by telling him to be more cautious and then give some tips and trick to not get caught in the situation they were in. It's a nice way of making yourself known since people pays more attention to who pda them than who heals them

find a flaw

all male

Unrelated to /ss13g/

Sorry wrong thread, wanted /ksg/

the nurse dress is so gay

>try atmos tech for first time to learn it
>get killed by other atmos tech two minutes in

If two people are on a cult rune at the same time, can you convert them both in one chant?

Don't think so.

one at time m8 same with the sac rune

Code loops through mobs on that tile however it only uses the first one it finds and regardless of failure or success it returns stopping the loop and function.

easy answer: No you can't.

>chef in a nutshell

Its impossible, reality is that any hint of rudeness will be grabbed as an opportunity for escalation and therefore valids.
The number one skill of a roleplayer is understanding the mind of people who aren't. And we have a lot of those.

Kill yourself.

>I want to play as a waifu
Fixed

Most waifu characters are overly enthusiastic and friendly.
Until their competence is bought into question, anyway, then it all comes crumbling down.

>he doesn't remember how every waifu was a huge bitch

>xenoarch tries to fight a jug with a roulette revolver
>manages to blow up all of escape with whatever that last thing they shot was

>mfw dogged a meteor with jugger movement speed

>come back after a few years
>Veeky Forumsstation has been fully corrupted by redditors and normies

this hurts more than it should

What did you expect? It's on the hub

No, nothing is impossible

I already have one waifu static, what's one more?

VGstation is slowly going that way.

Good thing we still have Veeky Forumsstation

>nervous man for the six millionth time in 5 years

the day we have catgirls is the day we die

Now that we are no longer Veeky Forums and are the peoples republic of 2hotdogs, what are some major reforms that will enlighten this glorious serb and take us to the golden age?

Less buttons, mages still not removed

>It's another Cyborg players ruin the round episode

wew

the unbanning of 2warmsausages

Headmin all frequent clown players

The revolver exploded

I didnt have any toxins on me, and i couldnt use my pocket

following orders, there is no half-way point to fulfilling an order of "kill everyone but me"

it was fun though

I usually ignore those players and or go about it at a snails pace when I play Cyborg. Pretty fun

MAIPAI GET IN HERE

>cyborg players ignoring laws
woah who would've guessed

>I just ignore my laws

"Kill everyone but me". It doesnt say "Quickly, or ASAP. Play it like a Genie would

You literally just typed in your last post "I ignore those players"

The hand tele is VERY buggy. I had tons of problems with it, if you make a portal and enter it, depending on how you do it, the tele will become completely fucked and useless

If you use the actual teleporter while having the hand tele on you. or get teleported from telescience. it will be left behind, but the icon will stay in your inventory bugged until you get the handtele back and put it in the bugged slot.

>kneesocks
>maid outfit
>cat ears and tail
>static name
It is too late

You put those on people as punishment, who would willingly wear such disgraceful attire.

THATS what happened

I, for one, embrace our new hotdog overlord