5* Foreigner Abigail Williams
4* Caster of Midrash

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Ro1knLAT!UvublU-G5NeaiEOF6BbOhyvKNdLxmJkhp9xt_duEtlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hugs for cutest curry.

Muramasa Shirou when?

Leave Gilkek and Kekthur to me

This Christmas event fucking SUCKS

Who is the cutest

and why is it Tomoe

>tfw no Tomoe

Why? I have no problem with it, other than the buffed up HP bars making it kinda inconvenient. I like the shop a lot more than any other event this fall.

This image is very beautiful but it kinda annoys me how it groups some characters that are related while not grouping others
The cutest is Shiki

Altera/Scathach/Gudao light novel for those who want it. Since it's a light novel it has a few pictures.
mega.nz/#!Ro1knLAT!UvublU-G5NeaiEOF6BbOhyvKNdLxmJkhp9xt_duEtlE

Where is Suzuka ?

>200 FP
>still no Manjew

TWO

y-yamero!

Me on the bottom left.

>bad welfare
>bad gacha SSR
>shit shop
>shit lottery
>bland story even though they locked it behind Babylon completion

Probably one of the worst events of all time.

oh are we doing this now?

>10 lotto pull
>only FP pulls

I just can't understand how Parvati ended up botched this badly. TM does really exquisite Sakura art on April Fool's with so much love, even Takao's B tier art became A tier during April Fool's. Pic related.

It's not lack of love, not lack of funds, are they making disappointments now, to reap the benefits of going all out later?

Reminder that the "cuckposter" trying to meme that Abi is cuckbait is actually Erecuck falseflagging. Archives will prove I have confirmed I like Abi because she is done properly unlike half-assed waifubait like Erekek.

Shiki.

HE IS BACK, THE JETKEK IS BACK

>chris evans cuck is now trying to start shit between abi and ereshcucks
No faggot, you are a lone mongoloid. Enjoy not getting a reply from me.

What's up with men and trying to stick things in holes? They are always trying to do it without even thinking if they should

Hard to decide when nip have many top tier cuties

It kinda does feel underwhelming.

What happens when you stick it in?

ok

If you see a hole don't you just get this urge to fill it?

Actually, I found that april fool's art was horrifyingly stupid, but I let it slide since I thought it was meant to be stupid

Just don't reply to him

>trying to start shit
>when there is a concerted effort now being made to meme "abi is cuckbait" into reality
>strangely just started happening after I called out Erekek
You're right, it's all just a coincidence. How silly of me.
Also:
>not getting a reply
>replies anyway
>posts an image moving us to image limit
KEK, who is really the one shitposting here?

/fgog/ my phone is rip in pieces and i need a new phone

those are my options

HTC U Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 6
Huawei P10
LG 6
And i can find a one, OnePlus 5 could be an option as well

Send help, /fgog/.

iPhone X

Don't. It's very lewd

No and I don't get why men get this urge. Maybe it's because there's a hole in my soul that I know will never be filled so I don't bother

>Abi isn't cuckbait
yeah because she is Pedobait for neckbeard like you and that's make her even worse than Eresh

fuck no

>LG 6
G6?
My old G3 worked pretty well until it started having bootloop issues. I hear the new models still are prone to getting like that later on.
I don't know a thing about the others though sorry.

This is terrible bait, but it's midday and I have nothing better to do.
>>bad welfare
Just like every other welfare except 2.
>>bad gacha SSR
You're an idiot.
>>shit shop
Shop is great. It has wine and tomoes for those that need them. Hearts which you can never have too many of, nails and chains for people that roll Eresh or need them for Salem servants.
>>shit lottery
Lol.
>>bland story even though they locked it behind Babylon completion
>implying you know what the story is about EOP shitposter

>pedobait
>/r/eddit is that way, Erecuck

It's all so tiresome

Huawei user here, it works fine 99% of the time

>I like Abi because she is done properly
If you're a pedo maybe

What the fuck happened there

>You're an idiot.
Why, for having an opinion that goes against yours?

>Huawei P10
I'd say pick this. Isn't it the cheapest among all those? I'm the faggot that suggested Huawei in last thread, I know friends and family that have them and are pretty satisfied. Plus they're usually exceptional in mid-tier phones.

But in the end, as long as it has 2+GB ram, I'd say 3 minimum because you're planning for a few years, you're fine.

>Proud to be Pedocuck
that's Abishiter for you

My wife

Think they will release a new Sheilder ever or would that make Mash not special?

>pedo
WEW, I guess Erecuck was a redditor all along
>cuck
But that's you Erecuck, enjoy being "friends" with a character literally only made to be "endearing" and "cute" and nothing else. Waifubait without the actual waifu bit. Brilliant.

It's not down to opinion. Eresh is good gameplay wise, whether you like it or not faggot. And if you're talking about not liking the character, then tough luck. If all your valid complaints are personal subjective, who the fuck cares? Go play something else and spend your time more enjoyably.

>Everyone keeps ignoring my bait because they know I'm a shitposter
>I know, I'll start expressing that I like a character that recently released that already had successful shitposts against Eresh
This is what he's doing and it's working.

Oneplus for sure. Or try to get a 3T unrooted.

>90 apples
>yet 80 ap
When to start using apples? I feel like i need to use them for exp soon, my strongest servant lvl50 right now.

Stop lewding children

>good gameplay wise
On what metric? There are better supports. There are better damage dealers. You saying otherwise doesn't make it true
>stop playing the game because you don't like one character
Why? Does me not liking Ere get to you so badly you can't handle it?

Tell them to stop being so sexy.

Is the new caster node any good?

She is too popular to be included in with those peons

>muh anti-loli is redditor
Reddit loves Abi. they love her more than /fgog/

What's the relation between cas gil and nero bride, why are they mostly drawn as like brother and little sister?

Abby is too cute

both brides

>Reddit loves Abi
I'm sure you would know better than anyone else Erecuck.

>enjoy being "friends" with a character literally only made to be "endearing" and "cute" and nothing else
stop being EoP you fucking Abishiter

Brides

Alter burns through threads like crazy.

Bride team

What kind of dumb male master would do this?

After playing FGO for roughly 20 minutes, my phone is hot to a point where it just freezes up
>Sony Z5 Compact

what do /fgog/?

>On what metric? There are better supports. There are better damage dealers. You saying otherwise doesn't make it true
By that logic, everything is forever shit because you can just use Merlin and Waver. Fuck off retard.
>Why? Does me not liking Ere get to you so badly you can't handle it?
I don't give a shit about your preferences and whether you like her or not. Doesn't mean I can't call you a retard for the retarded shit you post or that I can't handle it. But you smell like the type of moron that believes replying means deep, personal attachment to this 'conversation'.

I liked it, and I don't really care for the Dark Sakura look. Proved Takao had imaginative designs at least and the ballroom dress with sidetail is hot. Which made me wonder why it ended up how it did with Parvati. His dad was sick for a long time, that may be why, but I am pretty sure he was sick during the other April Fool's stuff and he did that well, plus the costume outfit is pretty good for Parvati.

Nakahara's Sakura from 2015's Imperial Roma was much better though. As well as 2012's Shawshank Sakura with prison clothes was cute.

Nasu said in Sakura's dictionary entry that she was much loved at Type Moon, so I wonder how they could screw something like this up. I can't fathom it.

It's like Takeuchi making a bad looking new Saber. You shouldn't even have to imagine a timeline so heinous.

Talk to them about wanting to insert it into her keyhole and cumming all over her and come back here with your results.

Akkun

W H E N
H
E
N

nice argument, cuck

No "relation". Not even an interaction. Caster Gil is just referred to as "Gil Bride" for memes, even in Japan. So he naturally gets some fanart with the other Bride.
That said, I'm sure Gil would get along with her, if they ever interacted. Simply because he gets along with all Kings.

buy iphone x goy

The kind like me

People have been complaining since she got Santa that Altera is already in too much shit, but I'm struggling to recall a single memorable interaction she's had with anyone.

Relevancy pretty soon, I can feel it in my marrow

Bride team and IIRC in the same node during Nerofest.

>He was well known to be the most trustworthy friend of Sir Lancelot. In some works, Sir Gawain has sisters as well. According to some legends, he would have been the true and rightful heir to the throne of Camelot, after the reign of King Arthur.

Nice evidence Erecuck. There is literally nothing to her character other than waifubait. And even then, she just constantly refers to you as a "friend". Your heandcanon isn't changing that.
>presents no argument
>gets no argument in response
>nice argument
Okay Erekeker. We all see the real shitposter here.

fuck off appleshill

Thanks, maybe I'll try putting them in the same team and see if they can do good

Misonigger, you're a retard

Quick Queen buff when anikis

You didn't know about this?

>Arthur would have an ape rule his country over Mordred
BTFO?

>Im now misonigger
Misonigger was confirmed to be Kiaratard who I BTFO'd in pic related. Nice revisionist history though.

She'll probably get something in a year or so.

Tie between Okita, Shuten and Tamamo