Bitcoin coming back

what are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

coincenter.org/entry/is-bitcoin-regulated
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man Imagine being one of those people who had 1000s of bitcoins in 2009 and forgot about them completely.
Then one day you see the price of BTC and suddenly you're free from wagecuckery forever.

that's the dream
that's why i bought up a bunch of eth today in addition to my btc

nah, everybody like that has either sold, is holding, or has lost the information for wallets and potentially millions in usd.

imagine being all that you said BUT you forgot/lost your password and wallet number

I have 0.4 locked up in a pool.

To bad they won't give it back.

I'm actually raging that BTC isn't dipping.

The warning signs for bitcoin are there. Ethereum is coming hard and fast. Flip a bitcoin before it's too late.

coincenter.org/entry/is-bitcoin-regulated

Even though BTC is going through a hard fork soon.

Whats the fastest way to exchange usd to bitcoin? With Coinmama you can you convert 150$ to bitcoin every day or only just one time?

GDAX! I dont know why people dont say this more often on this board. You can do same day wire transfer.

Do you need to verify your account with id and a phone number with gdax?

Imagine forgetting the password though and it losing access to the account.

I have .4 on a broken phone.

>gdax
literally sells crypto the worst rates, only 2nd to changelly.

just wire your shit to Kraken

What phone? Why is it broken?

Im just sad people are pumping btc while its at 60k unconfirmed and this is becoming a weekly thing. Its just stupid. I wouldnt doubt that whales are planing a dump at height of unconfirmed transactions.

This just in

I got ~100 for $4 each.

Happened to me, my first BTC lost forever, only paid maybe 10 bucks for it so no biggie

1290 now.

>tfw I put all my BTC into ETH.

i'ld kill myself

going to break 1700 soonish

its gona get a correction in upcoming days/weeks

More like 700.

correction is impossible atm