/svg/ Shadowverse General

Maid of Orleans edition.

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowlog.com/trend/2017/50/4/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Discord
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.6HkyA.6HkyA.6HkyA.6LZ5A.6LZ5A.6LZ5A.6A8t6.6A8t6.6A8t6.6LgAI.6LgAI.6LgAI.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.6HqJw.6HqJw.6HqJw.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.6Hs1S.6Hs1S.6Hs1S.6LbI6.6LbI6.6LbI6.ft9qg.ft9qg.ft9qg.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.6HpbC.6HpbC.66NvE.66NvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you must be at least gm to post in this thread

shadowlog.com/trend/2017/50/4/

>vampifags will make excuses for this

why are his nipples covered?

How do we fix sword lads?

SAAA SONO MUNE NI KIZAMU GA YOI ARE KOSO GUNSHIN ODORIKURUU BOUFUU GURIIIIIIIIMUNIRU

Unga harder?

He has ward.

DED GAME

NERF BARRAGE
NERF ELF SONG
NERF IPIRIA
NERF ELF CHILD
I've never seen such bullshit in my life before

New Portalcraft card reveal on Ignideus channel:

Puppet Room 3pp bronze amulet

Countdown (3)
Fanfare: Put a Puppet into your hand
At the end of your turn put a Puppet into your hand

>last thread
>last 250 posts
>medusa discord retard
>at least 179 discord posts as long as I can tell
Sadness. They're living the dream as retards, I blame hiro for not nuking moot's entire staff.

Unnerf Grimnir.

>vengeance has 55% first and 52% second
But its balanced because your cards have """""drawbacks""""" when played

Play abomination witch!

Shadowverse and discord culture are inseparable at this point.
No wonder tourneys are infested with trannies.

I'm not into what the kids like nowadays.
What is dischod and why do people try to recruit people from Veeky Forums of all places to go there?
Is this another of those sekret club things?

No, rune and dragon are the pet class. It's not like the top ladders fags climbed with aggro/venge Blood from ToG to SL, totally not.

discord doesn't even give a fuck about the threads anymore, it's just anons who don't go there calling each other discord for some godforsaken reason

I am, it's not going well.
post dick

lmgtfy.com/?q=Discord

You know how everyone who posts something you don't like is reddit?
It's like that.

suck a dick, faggot

>discord damage control
Everyone knows you retards are here. It's pointless to try to hide it.

Oh I finally got it, the reason the fur thing doesn't have rush or storm with bane is because it synergizes with the 1pp storm thingy

I find it hilarious. How's that possible?

Veeky Forums would be a better board if the words reddit and discord got people banned. Not dealing with it sooner has killed discussion in every single damn board.

Everything you don't like for whatever imaginable reason is discord. It's a meme at this point.

don't bully Eris

Sekret casual's club, yes. Modern IRC.

>in every single damn board

It's like many other voice/text messengers like Skype, but they allow you to create servers and make your personal cancerous community there. Redditors made a server for /svg/ and have been using it as an excuse to shitpost since DE.

Enjoy your e-celeb, account trading, seasonal anime reddit rp, off-topic discussion, OP with discord/personal site links and shit shills.

>wake up
>portalcraft now also has countdown amulets
why don't they just rotate haven and sword as a whole

looks like we're having some healthy discussion

Portalcraft also got a better Acolyte's Light and a better healing follower than anything Haven has.

But that's basicaly what they are doing.

Nemesis is the jack of all trades craft that everyone was already expecting! There's only a problem, Shadow looks like one too.

Did you also say this when forest got wood brambles and spring green protection?

You have to go back.

I wish all crafts get a 0-cost card like Portal

>3pp for 1 puppet a turn and taking up a board space when there's already more puppet generators in the craft that do shit
Why are people talking so much about that card?

Almost all puppet cards are absolute utter fucking garbage.
I bet puppet decks will have around 20% winrates.
Only artifacts seem viable.

how can shadowverse even compete

#
dragon nerfed when

dragon has a deck with 54% winrate

>if you use filters you must be
Stop trying to fit in so hard, you fucking retard.

It would fit right into the shadow 7pp family

You HAVE to go back.

I assume there's some combo with it, but it's probably hilariously bad in arena where you won't have that combo.

Uhh, what? Destroy your hero?

I don't play HS, what does "destroy your hero" mean? Because it sounds like you play that card and it just kills you.

I would imagine it replaces your hero with the zombie version they've added recently or something.

Finally, a viable Skullfam reprint. It not only denies the opponent the satisfaction of finishing you off, it saves you time instead of having to sit there waiting for them to finish your shitty meme deck off.

vampy being destroyed

I'd say it's impossible.

Does that serve any practical purpose or is this just a meme card to play for laffs.

LEAKS

Shadowverse Runecraft deck shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.6HkyA.6HkyA.6HkyA.6LZ5A.6LZ5A.6LZ5A.6A8t6.6A8t6.6A8t6.6LgAI.6LgAI.6LgAI.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.6HqJw.6HqJw.6HqJw.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.6Hs1S.6Hs1S.6Hs1S.6LbI6.6LbI6.6LbI6.ft9qg.ft9qg.ft9qg.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.6HpbC.6HpbC.66NvE.66NvE #shadowverse_deck

This will be the god bahamut effect.

TRANNIES!

You don't understand bro. If you don't read all the low effort craftwar/boogeyman baits with easily filterable keywords, you're and you should go back. You should read it, and you should even reply to it, it's /svg/ culture bro!

it's a card made up by insane robots like this one

you sound enthusiastic

>shadowverse ever ever letting you interact with the opponent's hand/deck
never ever it will be some storm shit

it always pains me to see abomination only associated with dirt

The link might be broken so here

Haven also gets a better Acolyte's Light, though.

>Wrecking Dragon
>They play Sibyl
>Wins

Nerfed stats tho

Oh yeah I've tried your version when you posted it like 2-3 days ago, just replaced one ritual with ptp and it actually won me more games than Abomination itself. It just gets easily removed on anything other that turn 3 if I leave him up without activating.
I just can't seem to have enough cards to get 9 on the same turn. I always end up with 8 somehow.

>tanaka-san wanted to go first and win at turn 10 with no exceptions so we made this card lel
thank you

>tfw want to watch the NGE stream for shit and giggle but HS tournament is currently happening.

What do??

hang yourself

HS tournament, not even a question.

There's still 40mins for the nge stream

With all Recruit effect, when you can play this card, opponent is already decked out anyway.

nge invites one of the most obnoxious casters (aya, exodium) + a tranny, why bother

>Card game completely up to RNG
>Card game completely up to whoever goes first

Atleast HS you can have a laugh that's how it gets streamers.

>Shadowverse tournament being casted by a tranny
>Hearthstone tournament also being casted by a tranny
For what purpose

>Player makes painfully obvious play
>"I really like that play!"
All of them need to be rounded up and burned to death.

all the western 'competitive players' hang out on one of the team's discords

why do people color their hair non natural colors

What an amazing turn 7 Eachtar drop!

the casters don't know the first thing about the game but I still like rainy

why do people shave only part of their head?

tumblr

They have nothing to talk to about curveverse. You either have the best play and it's the most obvious play ever or you don't and you just play whatever, hoping to get the best curve for next turn.

Why is that new earth sigil that spawns a clay golem or zombie allowed in the same fucking game where 2pp mordecai exists?

2pp morde is getting rotated out

>literally ToG
It's rotating out in 6 months, retard.

Illusionist is from TOG, retard.

Rotating out fucking halfway through next year.

Because Scrap Iron and Red-Hot Ritual get rotated out and both are better than it.

:)
im just pretending to be retarded, retards

the /hsg/ discord is laughing at us

link