5* Foreigner Abigail Williams
4* Caster of Midrash

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sameduma/status/942395752843681792
twitter.com/monhannoero/status/942367567011766275
twitter.com/rimul_tempest/status/941632061047169024
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66304189
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will they ever increase the rates?

Since last thread hit limit just as I wrote it:

The way I see the whole stealing everything is more of a joke, but the competency in the war is serious, which actually makes sense.

You can't expect to steal all servants or shit like that, but based in his 3 NPs, he does seem to have decent chances in a war, though I'd say it needs someone very arrogant to make best use of David. Without a person like that, I'd use him more in guerrilla tactics, like launching Hamesh Avanim from a safe hidden distance, using Sacrifice while hiding or employing Ark as some sort of trap. His chances of one-on-one combat with servants that aren't Casters (he has A rank resistance) are low unless he has stolen some sort of armor or sword beforehand.

So are you guys ready for our new director, Bartholomew Hans Liedenschrieff? What about the Church official accompanying him, Caren?

How the fuck are we supposed to know?

twitter.com/sameduma/status/942395752843681792
Nero santa when

Hopefully never.

Shills should know

twitter.com/monhannoero/status/942367567011766275

How many Manjews do you have and when did you get your first one?
I got mine a few days after he became available with 150k FP and he hasn't shown himself since
5mil FP counting

God I hope never

>it needs someone very arrogant to make best use of David
Why arrogance specifically? I'd say you need stupidity more than arrogance. Ozy is pretty arrogant and David would not able to pull shit on him. DUDE, on the other hand, is arrogant and retarded. He'd be an easy target.

>a dragonslayer
>becomes a dragon later
>his only real achievement is killing himself
>but without his dragon core

LOOK AT HER FACE AHH, OH NONONONO OHOHOHO NO

Fuck she is a goddess

twitter.com/rimul_tempest/status/941632061047169024
Holy shit bros!

What was the thing that Go Lion injected into Mordred before she took out the armor? Also, why did she take that of, that thing of Zero that it makes Arturia faster?

1) anti-venom or some shit
2) fanservice

>like launching Hamesh Avanim from a safe hidden distance
The first 6 stones are supposed to be a warning though, arent they? I'd assume that means that the enemy must be aware of them for Hamesh Avanim to work

If he got it on his first try I'd take the bait but he didn't

What is Kiyohime doing in Rice Romani's interlude?

>What was the thing that Go Lion injected into Mordred before she took out the armor?
steroids

What the fuck why does every fucking mat cost 900 of their currency what is this bullshit

Well, just read Orlando furioso. It was a nice book.
Astolfo in Fate is kinda on point since the guy is kinda goofy even in the source material. Though he get really based after the travel to the moon. It's a shame it isn't better shown in Apo. They tell us he get his sanity back when the moon isn't here but he only remember his NP name without changing his personality at all. In Orlando Furioso, getting his sanity back allow him to rise and lead a whole army in Africa and to streamroll all the bad guy like nothing. Also fate describe him as the weakest of the 12th when he looks like a top 3 in the book, sure he isn't as skilled as Renaud or Roland (but no one is) but he is so full of magic item, his horn being an autowin against everyone, Roland included.
Now I'm quite hyped for Bradamante, she is a nice character, strong with a few magic item. and she isn't useless and is active in the story. Hope she doesn't get butchered when she'll appear and that ATK get his shit together.
Roland is just a massive monster who no one can top in the book. The guy is never in danger and even sane is described as a walking natural disaster. He spend the book one shotting everething, including a dragon and a sea monster without getting hurt. Just to capture him naked they needed 4 of the Paladins fully armed and he almost killed them before they trap him. I'm hyped.
Charlemagne is like Arthur in most work, he solely exist as a superior being everyone kinda obey when they want. Everyone keep telling he is perfect, wise, brave and you'll never see him moving his ass. At least unlike Arthur he has both real and fictional background to flesh him.

what's the story for this event so far?

been playing since day 1 and I still don't have him

What a bunch of horseshit

turnns out both Ishtar and Ereshkigal are traitorous scheming bitches, as expected of Rin expies.

Too moe!

>The first 6 stones
This number goes up every time somebody posts about it. It's only five stones total and four are warning shots.

What translation did you read?

>Farming event nodes like crazy for the past few days
>Still no event CE drop

it's 5 stones, not 6. The first 4 miss out of mercy, but in Okeanus he shoots the 5 at once targetting Jason from afar together with the combined attacks of Atalanta, Orion and the gorgon (forgot which). Jason didn't even know they were coming, but Medea blocks them with magic, meaning that while hard to avoud, it can be dodged, and that the seemingly 4 misses mercy restriction can be circunvented by shooting all stones at once.

I want to suck her oni horns!

probably a result of rin's beautiful body having a bad influence on the 2 goddesses

I'm hyped for more Paladins now, Roland can't come soon enough sounds like a fun guy and I've been always curious about Durandal since it looks nice

French version by Francisque Reynard It's a bit old though.

Sorry, my bad. I didnt remember how many there were

Literally Satan appeared as Beast 0, Eresh wasn't importants beacause she is just a puppet, Altera's sheep is one of those Babylonian fuckers, Solomon is alive and it turns out that Salem was just a drug trip.

Kiara X Melt doujin for C93?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66304189

hard to avoid, it can be blocked*

Regardless, the whole point is meant to be him telling people to back down and using the four as warning shots. Logically speaking, the only way it works is if the enemy is clearly aware of David's presence and clearly aware that the shots are intentionally missing.

Never,we need Santa Boudica

Anyone have a LB Ishtar CE on a Rider and a spot on their Friendlist?

Is Durandal a divine construct? The description says an Angel gave it to Charlemagne, but it exists in GoB, so kind of confused here.

>Liz thread

In Orlando Furioso, Durendal isn't really developped, it's just a unbreakable sword. Everyone wants it along with Roland's gears because it was Hector's. But aside from that, there isn't any effect shows. Roland almost looks nerfed when he use it since he fight noramlly and kill people 3 by 3 instead of just being Hulk and anihilating everything on sight.
Wonder how it will be in Fate, I hope we fet more from it than just Hector spear turned into a sword.

Can anyone confirm if Sasaki's 2nd arrow Interlude "Demon Sword" dude actually drops a Heart?

I've seen sources say it's a drop, but haven't met anybody who's actually got one.

Nobu a CUTE.

Now I want to read it as well, is it a long book?

hot

1/4

I want to suck those toes

>Kiara X Melt

I'm not familiar with the French lore that much but Durandal is just Durindana reforged with pieces of various holy shit added in. Durindana was ultimately a regular bronze sword, so Durandal has divine powers but shouldn't be a divine construct.

Have YOU gotten your 5th Serenity CE yet brohs?

>Roland normal attacks are using Durendal
>His NP is just dropping the sword and going Hulk on somebody

RZSE THREAD AFTER SO LONG!

What will be new years like?

2/4

Unclear. We know that it was hector spear (was it a divine construct ?). We know angel brought it to Charlemagne who gave it to Roland. In the myths, Charlemagne also add a lot of relics inside the sword, including a longinus fragment but we don't know how durendal will be in Fate.

what if Nobu was a JK?

Moe!

I don't see it having some real strong attack in it for some reason, I can see it having 3 different passive effects to help Roland but ultimately his strenght would come from himself

We will finally get our Quick Merlin.

Not really. Took me the day. Though it's in old style and it keep jumping from characters to characters. Some passage are really great while some other make you want to skip them.
Overall it's pretty nice.

3/4

Is Nobu was just kidding?

Seems appropriated. Durendal doesn't really shine, Roland does. Absolutely no one can stand against him. even when Astolfo goes to heavens to chat with St Peter and St John, they tell him God made Roland absolutely OP and unbeatable.

>69

>looks at the sword
>Hand-to-hand, it is the basis of all combat
>drops it
>Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon
>all stats skyrocket

>Step 1: Get a Great/Super success
>Step 2: Roll and keep rolling until you get a SSR
SECRET TRICK HERE GUYZ

Semi-sama

this better be scanned like that one GilxLancelot doujin so we can spam it whenever those fags start shitposting

>The best way to roll an SSR is to roll until you get an SSR

>letting me make your threads
dumb /fgog/

plot armor
Seriously dropping the subplot with the hydra venom was so retarded and it didn't even require more than 50sec of screentime

It shoots a beam when Gil uses it in Extella but I wouldn't take that as a confirmation of anything since they might have just picked any sword model for him to use in that attack with no regards if it was a named sword or anything
She would be a gyaru because she is a rebel

what did Kiara mean by this

what if semi facepalmed

Pull a gritty with a single shot after a great success or maximum success
If 3 starred mackerels come out within 3 times, it will continue until 4 stars or more of dresses or stars 5 dresses (if mackerel comes in succession)
Returning to the end if the dress or mackeren 4 or more stars come.

Why would we care? No one sees the OP for more than 5 minutes

what did you fuck up this time

David's chances are definitely dependent on his opponent. You need someone arrogant or stupid enough to tank the four warning shots of Hamesh Avanim or touch the Ark. His best chances are probably against Servants with high power levels, and his worst chances are against sneaky Servants. You'd have a Grail War where he Hamvesh Avanims Iskandar five minutes in, but jobs to Serenity the next day.

But I love Liz

Who is this girl that looks like Abishag?

Out of all the characters this guy could draw fucking Gudako, why does he choose Teach? It's the second time in a row.

A mixture of both. It has to fit the scenario of David and Goliath like pic related.

This whole Apocrypha shit could have been avoided if it didn't take itself seriously (but not necessarily be SoL)

Keep your cancer in /alter/

He also has Sacrifice that isn't situational, anti-army and A ranked.

5 stones, and yes, they have to be aware as the whole concept is to warn them and make them retreat.

Or if Higashide said fuck you Nasu I'll write what I want.

Goliath servant when?

Ozzy is stonger than Gil. Proove my wrong faggots

Please? It doesn't have to be a Rider, just something that gives +3 total snowmen