/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Autistic tanks edition

PREVIOUSLY: >Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>A discord you can use
discord.gg/kkejYwp

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMBaGxvySQ9494eK1XsFUvXtkF8HDdwvdCLAkH7BzWbR--9w/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for slav(e)nigger genocide when?

second for APDS can't ammorack

>tfw the maginot line map is big like fulda
No more terrible city maps from now on boys

Will the redditors screech just as loud as when they get end up on Fulda and can't fathom how to actually use the map to their advantage?

>will the redditors screech
when don't they?

Good point.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread the leather clubs two blocks down

1st for big boy french tanks

>"yeah it's a pretty good game but there is russian bias!"
>my fucking face when grinding t-34 1942

q9jpm

get me some GE fags

Well our luck finally ran out and we crashed and J'd out against /vitagen/. Still, I'm glad to have done this once again and for once we have earned a spot on the Veeky Forums roster. One of our players will play on an actual team to hopefully go far in the Spring Babby Cup.
And you get to decide who, so here you go - Thanks for watching the games and see you next VGL!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMBaGxvySQ9494eK1XsFUvXtkF8HDdwvdCLAkH7BzWbR--9w/viewform?usp=sf_link

How do I make a profit with Japan

what did he mean by this

>what did he mean by this
what did he mean by this?

better?

>Get destroyed three minutes in
>Team wins
>Have a bomb ass game personally
>Team loses

>>what did he mean by this?
>what did he mean by this?

>>>what did he mean by this?
What did he mean by this?

>exactly my face starting with cheeki breeki planes

>>>>what did he mean by this?
>What did he mean by this?

>>>>>what did he mean by this?
>>What did he mean by this?

>>>>>>what did he mean by this?
>>>What did he mean by this?

>>>What did he mean by this?

>City maps
>Terrible
Fucking bush niggers

>>>>>>>what did he mean by this?
>>>>What did he mean by this?
>>What did he mean by this?
What did he meme by this?

it's too early for this shit

that combined with the general feeling of disdain from playing as a vodka chugging rat makes the slav tree my least researched one

all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw
all me btw

t.Slav(e) false flagging as a naziboo

>AMX-30B2
>BR 8.7
>no stabilizer
Sacrebleu! what a plunder!

It tops at 2 tons, so it's quite low, but enough for one base. Unfortunately the 2*250 and 2*500 have the bombs fitted on the external mounts for some reason. This is better suited for bombing tanks in my opinion. Overall it's quite a good plane. Get it, you will have fun with it.

This explains why the fucking faggots at gaijin ignore everyone else aside from russians most of the time.

The fuckers pay to play to the fullest extent.
I paid money for this. IT better be as good as
I think it should be or else!

As an american I just want my shit to work. Let me figure out how to make it work well.
>AP ammo still functioning like dog shit.

>bullying Is-3/6/T-54s with a Bulldog
Name a better feeling

>be bushnigger
>paid 500 GE for my single bush or pack of bushes like the goodest goy I am
>get faced with a city map
>screech on /wtg/ because I'm faced with the challenge of not being able to bushnigger, as the concrete jungle doesn't blend in with the goyim jungle on my tank

Fulda is a short range fights map with long driving time.You don't need to be a redditor to hate shit.
>198985715
This guy is either a troll or a retard
Pic for you.

you mad ?

How do you do that with the shitty damage of all M41's shells?

>butthurt fag expects pay2win, gets slapped in the face by reality's dick
The IS-6 is quite good, not auto curbstomping. Seriously, what is with these people that expect pay2win with every fucking sheckel they spend on this game?
I've been playing since 2012 and I gave these fuckers a grand total of 0 sheckels. I can stomp just fine with any plane that's not a flying piece of shit

Bombing allied CAS players before their motorized tin cans reach the cap point

Yes you are, kike.

Nuking an IS-6nigger and a T-44-100 with a single bomb

>nuking two tanks
>nuking two SLAV tanks
>nuking two SLAV tanks in close proximity to water
FAKE NEWS

gutting 3 of the 4 mongol dwarves in Iosif Stalin, sixth of his name through his front plate with a STA's HEATFS

hanging niggers and jews

How do I get active cloaking?

go back to /pol/

>america attempts to copy german stealth technology

dude you're SO edgy

Shooting into the cab of a milktruck and killing the T-44 behind it. And still getting the kill for both of them with the one round.

>AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

t. self-hating jew

>tfw gone 8 matches without abandoned shittery

Feeling good.

>gaijin announces release of X tree
>"Guys, you will love it. Let us talk about 3 of the new vehicles"
>"1. Is premium"
>"2. Is premium"
>"3. Is premium"
Literally every fucking time. For some reason pushing out broken premiums is a more important matter than fixing years old flight models, balancing and client stability.
1/5 games the badly written code these gay jews pulled out of their asses completely freezes up my entire system. Went to support, you know what they said? "Stop gaming on babushka's potato salad komrad )))))))))"

>mfw 5 abandoned factory in a row

I think this fits with your theme

>shooting down a spit in my tu2

I bought the P38 Advanced Pacific Pack

I still can't remember why, but I got all the way through the american tree at the time, and some.
And then bought into the tank beta.

I figured I've gotten well over 60$ or so out of the game despite Gaijin's heaviest attempts to make American players goddamn miserable.

I miss my nuke 105mm Sherman

when i played slav bombers i found out that single 20 mm is enough to deal with enemies

>People hyping christmas "sales"

>Last year gaijin just smacked all their vehicle packs into a mega bundle costing fucking hundreds of dollars
>Rather then discounting the vehicle bundle packs themselves

They can eat shit if they think I'm giving them 120$ for a fucking pack full of shit I don't want

Just gimme a 60% discount off the T29/T114 or something.

Shit.

some user from last thread said i should play realistic or simulator so i picked simulator but im still having problems with people ramming me as a bomber . like i said, its hard to enjoy gunning down planes with bomber planes if they want to ram u

They sure nerfed the IS-6 hard the truth is that people are retards, nothing else

how do I get the most out of this lineup?

how do I git gud with not completely handheld planes?
kinda getting bored of the eternal krautbolt

What are the best French planes per tier? I'm grinding the tree over the holidays.

Stop playing handheld planes.

>none experted
>no Tiger 2 (P) but a fucking Sturer Emil
You're fucking stupid to be playing a BR like that to begin with btw. Play 6.3 or 7.7 or go home.

I have the II (P) fully spaded, and I just bought the II (H) and Ferdinand. My aim is to make it to tier V asap, and I thought to get them to gain those sweet modification RP bonuses. what should I do then?

>avoids the shitty Tiger 2 and uses an instagib nukelauncher instead
That's actually a good decision

Reminder that Gaijin will most likely not fix US 20mm's, and will leave them unable to penetrate and deal damage to vehicles that they should turn into swiss cheese, even though they're adding the AD-4 and F3D

Drop the H and play 6.3 with a shit lineup consisting of the Ferdinand-Tiger 2 (p)-Jagdpanther and then whatever the fuck you want for the fourth, I'd go with a Panther variant. 6.7 is getting sucked hard to fight 7.7s, especially once french hit with their excellent 7.7 lineup.

>the long 88 isn't a instagib nukelauncher with fully automatic fire

"You'll never catch me, Allies! Not when I shift into WAR EMERGENCY POWER!"
>Zero's fuel tanks spontaneously combust from a P-51's fire
"I knew I should have gotten the A6M5."

well shit, just threw 65k SL down the drain then. Guess my lineup will be:
-ju-87 r-2
-sturer
-tiger II P
-ferdi
-panther A
could this be good?

This shouldn't have made me laugh

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>implying that taking a general use tank gun and turning it into a dedicated AT weapon won't have any negative effects on shell payload
See Panther A. The damage those 75s deal is comparable to the soviet 45s. It's nowhere near the damage a Pz 4 H can deal. Same with the Tiger 2's 88. Damage is nowhere near a Tiger I's 88. It's more like the soviet 57s. You get great pen, sure, but the damage means that more often than not the enemy can get away or retaliate.

>Tiger 2's 88. Damage is nowhere near a Tiger I's 88. It's more like the soviet 57s.

whats the best non prem prop to grind british jets?

Spacefire Mk 24 and FR 47

>doom turtle frontal pen
Nice (((bias)))

I already seen some user talking about his plane freaking out after getting his wingtip broken.
I had the same thing happens to me too. I'd just lost a wingtip, and for some reason the plane was acting all choppy and just crash without a real reason. Thanks gajin.

>what is uneven drag?
>what is excessive turbulence caused by sheared metal?
Learn to physics before you fly. Until then stick to your broken ground fartses

>j-just learn to aim bro

Gift Gas for Christmas!

I'm the user he's talking about and it wasn't anything to do with turbulence or drag. The plane simply started to twitch like I was experiencing packet loss, being unresponsive to any input.

working)))))as)))))intended))))))))))

>retard manages not to pen paper thin unangled side armor
>he then patiently waits for his death sentence as his M18 is a fucking pillbox on tracks and can't run for shit

>It's another episode of "retard can't pen unangled armor"

How can people this stupid even live, let alone possess a computer that can run this game?

>M18

>>retard manages not to pen paper thin unangled side armor
>it's the player's fault that the game didn't penetrate on a surface that would be a guaranteed penetration
>>It's another episode of "retard can't pen unangled armor"
I get it now, you're a retarded shill monkey who can't even defend that the game tells the player he can penetrate with the green cross but it still doesn't pen.

>tiger's fatal weak spot is out in the open
>"ivan, let's shoot there"
>"vladimir, steel is too thin there. there is no honor in killing enemy like that. We aim for thick armor, for is more honor"
>non-pen
>"Igor did you load empty vodka bottle instead of shell again?"\
Leaving jokes aside, the Tiger's cupola is THE place to aim in 75% of the cases, since you are guaranteed to fuck up the entire turret crew. Not knowing this automatically makes you a shitter.

>hits 100mm of armor at 90 degrees point blank with a shell with >150mm penetration
>non pen
>"its the players fault"

I dont even have a reaction image for this

Jumbos are pure magic man

That's not even remotely comparable to the Jumbo webm where the side which is under 80mm soaks a M36 shot with 165mm pen. Jumbo sides have been some disgusting fuck for the past few patches.

>its da pler fult... that shel dint pen armur widh it can pen almos twise ovur...

Stop talking shit nigger. Like that other user said, the plane is acting like when you're facing packetloss. Nothing to do with drag or anything like that. There's little "freezes" of 0.5 sec and your plane is spazzing around wildly.
It's kinda new too. I got my wing tips ripped in the past and i never encountered anything like that back then.

Also forgot to say, it happened with two different planes from two different nations. So there's something fucked up.

>can't control plane with sheared wingtips
>i-it's the game's fault
You can sit between the IS shitter and the M36 shitter. Hurry, the firing squad is waiting.