P5

Christmas Edition
What keywords do people use to find cakes without overblown proportions?

>What keywords do people use to find cakes without overblown proportions?
I share the same plight as you, user. Which is why I have to tell you that there are none. Enjoy wading through absolute garbage to find a nugget of gold forever.

milf

>dat denim skirt

any recommended doujins/artists?

God bless kind user

>tfw the old hags are far better characters than the main cast girls.

God I love them so much.

>P6 will be only cakes with 1 or 2 teenagers to fill the niche
Please make this happen

ty user, love ya

thanks

persona's true natural state is for the player to chase older women. it is time to embrace the facts.

What kind of girls were they like back in highschool?

Do you think Ohya and Tae were slutty whores who fucked a dozen guys a semester? Chihaya probably was a kissless virgin. Sae is all schoolwork and never even had the chance to think of getting dicked. Kawakami probably got pregnant and was forced to have an abortion at the age of 15.

Sae was the student council president.
Tae was the popular girl everyone wanted to date but was too afraid to ask out.
Chihaya was the weird girl everyone avoided.
Kawakami was the bookworm everyone forgot existed.
Ohya was the turboslut

>tfw Lavenza becomes romanceable in Persona 5
>her romance route ends with her and Joker spending the night together in his room during Christmas

How will the west react?

Westerners already raised hell when you were able to date women 10 years older than you. The backlash would be much, much, worse in that situation.

>Westerners already raised hell when you were able to date women 10 years older than you
sauce nao plz

I thought Christmas comes only once a year.

>Kawakami still best girl
Atlus needs to re-evaluate their writing decisions.

Every day with Kawakami would be like Christmas.

>ywn fuck Sae in the student council room

Kawakami but black

no
farmer tan chihaya would be cute

>yfw Joker is already asleep when Kawakami says that

Joker is 100% alpha chad.

jake gylenhaal is so unbelievably handsome

Don't remind me.

Should I switch to Story difficulty mode? Cant progress in Kamoshida’s Palace.

what's this?

Do a bit of grinding to get Ann to level 10ish. She learns a spell around that level that lowers enemy attack and makes that palace much easier.

Hifumi best girl, I can't believe hardly anyone seems to like her

Objectively the best looking girl too

I have 5 days left until expulsion. Can I grind? Where?

are the room scenes as awkward as P4's?

havent met her in game yet, but she'll my choice cause i have fetish for that kinda hair

You made her a little too dark. Brown Kawakami would be good those

WE

Wait who?

Go to church, user.
No really, that's where she is.

>Ohya was a slut
Why do people say that, she's insecure as hell and drowns all her misery away through drink?

Best girl

ohya is not a slut

she is my wife

Women/girls + alcohol = whores

your waifu is a slut then

Nah, women + position of authority = whore. Sae definitely slept around to climb up the ranks. Ohya probably couldn't pull that even if she tried.

You can't go there until Yusuke tells you about her.

>backlash
Hardly anyone gave a shit. The Star Wars Battlefront shit was backlash, Persona 5 was just a few of you retarded manchildren feigning controversy so that you had something to argue about.

Anyone else have a favorite young girl and favorite cake? Mine are Hifumi and Tae

Futaba and Kawakami

>favorite young girl
They're all pretty unlikeable to be honest. Newspaper Club girl I guess.

>and favorite cake
Tae or Chihaya.

This is an adult virgin

>Newspaper Club girl
At that moment I knew you were my nigga.

Is Chie a cake yet?

No Chie is 23 now

>cake chie
wew lad someone needs to draw this

>Chie is 23 years old now

I mean, more power to you. Not much competition for worst girl, so there's no one to stop you.

>Chie will die in your lifetime

She's better than Haru and Sae.

Chie is 21. P5 takes place in 2016

>Haru and Sae

why single them out specifically?

Her birthday is July 30, 1994. She turned 22 during the events of P5 and is now 23 since we are after the events of P5

I singled them out because they're the worst girls in the game? One's an old lady trapped in the body of an unattractive teenager with a scat fetish and the other is the worst lawyer of all time who can't do anything by herself.

Glad to see you're still reaching out to the truth, user.

>Mitsuru is almost 30

I wanna F U C K that virgin.

wew

Please tell me you're on Merciless mode. If not, how the fuck?

How? She's sexy, beautiful and powerful.

I wish Chihaya had more art. She's adorable.

Tae but black

would she be feisty if you raped her

What the fuck are you doing.
Stop.

it's a damn shame too that ohya and chihaya just get the one default outfit

wew

no

>mfw I don't care
I love all cakes.

VIP of the day user!

You seem to forget that the difference between white and black people isn't just the colour of their skin but also several other facial features and head shape.
These edits don't only look awful, they are also wrong.

haru isnt black

she gets fucked by them

I want to take that country bumpkin to the beach!

>that fourth one

you're a good man user

I want to splash Bitchfumi if you know what I mean.

Waterdragon/alice's treasure chest has a huge sameface problem.

I'm sure everyone knows and doesn't care.
I just like the sluts.

>Hags
>Most are likely in their mid to late 20's

I disagree.

It's generalizing.

She stutters like a schoolgirl when she asks if you really love her, and she doesn't even ask directly.

Truth is Tae and Ohya are two of the most intelligent characters, they're often sterotyped as slutty because of their usually aggresive and direct attitudes and because they occasionally flirt with the MC, despite no other evidence proving theyre promiscuous.

I honestly thought Ohya would be at bottom of the list by the end of my first playthrough but then I realized I actually enjoyed her dialgoe a lot. Unlike some other side characters I never hesitated before going to the bar, always looked forward to it. She seems like nothing but a lush initially but under that PERSONA there's atually a rather multifaceted girl, who unfortunately is jist not the prettiest compared to her competitors.

it's the haircut

HOL UP

Ohya's hair is fine, but her portraits are terrible. Tae has a similar hair style (except longer bangs) and tons of people love her.

I hope her portraits get redrawn (alongside new abilities) in the inevitable enhanced edition.

I'll take your word on that. I wasn't turned off by her appearance or anything but she wasn't especially interesting right at the start and her confidant abilities were basically worthless so I never prioritized her at all.

Well Tae is hot
Have you seen those legs?

I just to enjoy the company of a cute, friendly, wholesome country girl like Chihaya

Why is Caroline posing like that? What a fucking slut.

Fucking hag lovers ruined Persona

I can't dispute that.

I like Ohya, but she is unfortunate enough to be in the same game as Tae and Kawakami who hog all the attention for cake lovers and are probably two of the best girls in the entire series

I strongly disagree but it's okay to think that.

The Japanese have such shit taste when it comes to hentai, I swear to god. It seems like pedoshit and SWEATING CELLULITE TITTY MONSTER make up 98% of the art.

I've been a hag lover ever since "Maya" in Persona 3 mate

>the youngest romanceable girl in P5
>also the best girl
Coincidence? I don't think so.