Besides adderal and coke what other ways can I stay sharp when conducting business?

Besides adderal and coke what other ways can I stay sharp when conducting business?

by not using drugs

phenibut, mondafinil, russian nootropics (semax, etc.), low dose lsd, caffeine-theanine stack, 2fa, 3fa, 4fa, 2fma

Optimize your sleep schedule & nutrition.

I literally eat more or less the same shit everyday, but it keeps me healthy. I've found it best to sleep 6 hours. If I sleep 7-8, I feel tired for some reason. However, I sleep 9-10 hours on the weekend to make up for it.

Exercise 30-40 minutes a day. Running is good, I do pushups, situps, and stretches too.

Other than that, you should be fine. I find that adderall can be taxing when used too often. I only use when I need to sit down and focus for a long period of time or have a deadline.

look into nootropics
Nicotine has a nootropic effect so you can buy those patches, but a few minutes googling can get you a better product. Personally I trust Primal Blueprint supplements but those are rather expensive.
Of course, the easiest way would just be rhythmic breathing. Lots of people don't understand how much breathing impacts their mental state and emotions, so I'd start there.

Cigarettes and coffee fuel me. Sadly this will likely kill me in 30 years

consume 5 - 8 ounces of water per hour. GO TO BED AT THE SAME TIME. you'll thank me in a week if you do this alone.
sleep between 5.45 - 7.25hrs a night
workout every day - alternate between cardio sprints, long cardio and weight training - situps pushups pullups squats every DAY.
eat healthy - avoid pop pork and eat greens lean fish meats and starches AVOID ALCOHOL
avoid negative people and focus on spending free time outdoors.

don't shit post about using adderal and coke. I went to college with a kid who abused adderal, mind you he had great abilities. the first 30 seconds, but that shit literally ruined his brain... do i need to explain coke for you?

>he still thinks fat is bad for you
>he thinks pork is bad
>he actually believes there's a set amount of sleep you should get
I am saddened.

Why wouldnt you want to use adderall?
Thats the top choice for legal and effective routes to focusing.

ADDERALL IS DILUTED METH. if you really want to get shit done just smoke some crystal you fucking pussy.....

but seriously m8, refer to my first post i used to think that shit would help too. i was using coke and adderall during the day and xanax to put me to sleep at night. do what you want but your brain will be absolutely fucked within a year if you get into that stuff

>avoid alcohol

Fek

You need to develop a work ethic and getting into the habit of things. The hardest part is starting. Keep at it and stay focused and it will start becoming second nature, trust me.

On top of that make sure you are exercising, getting good sleep, sublight, and that youre not depressed. Treat yourself to something nice every once in a while.

i'm of the general opinion that if you're using adderral for something you should not be doing the thing you're ostensibly using it to do

there's no reason you need an amphetamine to do normal everyday activities

is 2-fma still around?

yeah ive seen a few vendors from the eu with it

Make sure you haven't ejaculated within 2 weeks of an important meeting, and also rub sandalwood oil on your testicles the night before.

dont this makes mustard gas.

This definitely works, I have also had good results sprinkling minced ginger root along my asscrack

Modafinil maybe

>AVOID ALCOHOL
Why don't I just kill myself now
>not even kidding, if forced to choose: alcohol over jerking off

literally this!

Pharmacist here. Try centrophenoxine. It is pretty subtle and I wouldn't take it everyday but it definitely helped me attention and memory. There is also evidence it gets rid of lipid buildups (brown spots) from the body. This isn't one hundred percent though and the same can be said for it's supposed anti anting properties.

Modafinil

Do you know something new for studying? Have some important tests soon.

This.

Op is a faggot.

Just drink a cup of coffee or find some perscribed anxiety shit like the rest of us

Its pretty fucking hard to do. Im bored as shit all the time.

Fuck we are sad

>I had one experience that went this way dont do it it's bad lol !!!!!!
t.brainlet
>Trite advice about getting enough water,food and sleep.
>lol dun eat pork its bad lul nofats and eat lots of starch :DDDDD
t.momscience pro

Wrong
>Meth
METHamphetamine (Usually HCl salt)
>Adderall
75:25
(R):(S) - Amphetamine
Contains a mixture of various amphetamine salts; mainly sulfate

>lel dey only difffer by 1 methyl group though!!!11
Water and Hydrogen Gas only differ by one Oxygen

>lol jus don do nuffin drugs r bad

Adderall is still probably your best bet for actual increased mental functioning if you have the discipline not to get distracted.If you're easily distracted keep in mind that distractions are probably going to be amplified.

Try modafinil for concentration and alertness.

Coke I would avoid; maybe for increased "social" functioning but due to the serotonin pump as well it tends to be way too recreational for any "hard" tasks. Also legitimately cardiotoxic so keep that in mind

>Don't do drugs lol
>But take highly addictive benzos lol
t.suburban housewife

Adderall inhibits your mind. It makes you think like it doesn't though. You'll be much better off and happier without it.

OP if you don't have ADD Don't take addy please , it's dangerous

You have to jerk off at least three times a day to keep focused, OP.

>2FA
How will 2 Factor Authorization keep me sharp?

vyvanse

GOod diet and regular exercise

lil

Me and my boys always pop some modafinil before an important client presentation. We tried coke, but it wears off too quickly.

dangerous if you do have legit ADD too

Its a normie cope drug 99% of the time

dexedrine, the shit is cash. like the limitless pill in real life. learned every web dev language while on it. also had mental breakdown. take it easy with the drugs.

Isn't 3fa highly neurotoxic? Or were those the "fma"s? I remember 4fa being pretty strong and 2fa being the smooth one.

fags

Macca root is a decent stimulant if that's what you're after OP. you can buy it at any health food or supplement store. It comes as a powder and actually tastes really good, almost like hot chocolate mix.

The trick I've found for it is splitting the recommended daily dose (1 teaspoon) into 4 gel caps and then taking those 4 about 15 minutes apart over an hour. That way you can ride a nice utilitarian high.

You can mix it in with your coffee too, if you really want to wake up.

i've got an interview tomorrow for a job, how much adderall should i take beforehand? I dont want to come look like a maniac, but it does give me energy and passion and social ability.

just take one depending on tolerance. if high/average take 1, wait and take another half. anything past that will give off ADHD/high off stimulant vibes to your interviewer

I will be trying Intranasal Insulin tomorrow, supposed to be a great Nootropic. Not kidding, it has much different effects between intranasal and injected. Look it up and decide for yourself

he'll know you're on drugs.

I have a prescription. My normal state of existence is on drugs

kek

No dòz

Nicotine.

Start vaping fag.

Not if you are responsible
Nice dubs btw

take a small dose of either green or white kratom, spice it up with caffiene and theanine if you want to go balls.

Modafinil and adderall make me wired as hell but no improved concentration at all...I'm an ex coke addict though so maybe thats why.

Get at LEAST 6 solid hours of sleep a night, eat a breakfast with healthy fats like coconut oil and avacado (just put them in a smoothie). Drink yerba mate thoughout the day, it won't make you as jittery as coffee and you won't crash nearly as hard. Start taking a little bit of maca root and try out bee pollen (both in your smoothie). Also try rhodiola, turmeric, ginseng and other adaptogens (but not all at the same time, you can actually get serotonin syndrome that way).

Also just get some exercise everyday. Even doing some squats in the bathroom to get your blood moving can sharpen you up after hours of sitting and doing bizniss

Take 10mg boron, Ginseng, Ginkgo Bilabo, L-tyrosine, and other Nootropic/test boosters. No Fap, lift weights, have good nights sleep

Drink two sips a day

Modafinil gave me a permanent tinnitus in my left ear ;_;

Can't tell if srs

Fast in the morning, fasting is like the greatest thing ever for mental clarity, your body essentially eats defective parts and uses it for fuel (autophagy). Think of it like reformatting computer ( and taking a poop is emptying recycle bin).

Only drink water and green tea, coffee is too harsh and juice has no fiber.

Get lots of damn sunshine.

Be a happy pretzel.

100% srs, i took modafinil from sunpharma -> ears started to buzz -> two weeks later ringing in the left ear started and lasts till today. Its one year now

Don't listen to these fags. There is nothing that comes close to amphetamines to making you better at everything.

I sell. Selling becomes 40x easier when I take an addy. Nothing comes close to the effects. For $5-$10/pill making $500/day is worth it.

did you go to a fucking doctor and get ur ears checked?