gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

1st for free vesfu

Where is this from? Witcher 2 but what scene?

we open pass now

What deck you playing on launch lads?

I'm getting myself Ogroid Monster

Why is Freddy so lucky? Not fair.

>Drawing Foglet

>have a good hand
>mulligan a good card
>draw a blank

He was asking for it.

What if i don't have those cards in my collection?

cursed NR
soldiers NG
also I'm going to play the RNG leaders all the time just so rethaz will be bothered by reddit again

Doesn't matter. "Create" manifests the cards out of thin air.

Doesn't matter.

t-thanks CDPR...

With Create you don't have to have the cards in order to create them

This is why it's so heavily emphasized that it's meant for the new draft mode, so you can create it because you didnt draft it

Geralt and Triss OTP

I'm watching streams all day since this shit started and I didn't get a single random drop, just the shit that is mandatory.

Ok thanks, it's a good or a bad thing? I never tried HS

Up for debate. Community seems pretty down on it, but CDPR keeps hiding behind the "it's for the new game mode!" defense, despite the fact the new game mode won't even be in this patch.

Create is OK Tier RNG, so its good

Reddit doesn't like it because it adds a layer of RNG to the game. But controlled RNG increases the overall skill level of the game, since you have to take into account cards you normally wouldn't.
I also think it's going to be healthy for Gwent, the top decks can have static gameplay and turn stale quickly.

I think it's fine, it's better than a 1 out of 100 dice roll, instead it's a random generation of 3 cards and you control your rng

I don't get why people are mulliganing so greedily. A lot of the games lost in this tourney have been lost to dead cards.

the bot is malfunctioning. you still get drops according to cdpr

The bot is overloaded, you still get the rewards

freddy lost this already

QUICK WHAT'S KOLEMOEN'S FAVORITE CARD???

that foglet will cost him the game

ceallach

ceallach the ng silver

ceallach

it's a silver card either way

Ty

> consume eggs with UE
> win

cellach

New UI is ugly
UGLY!

pics? I missed it

RNG
IS
GOOD
FOR
A
CARD
GAME,
you fucking HS refugees.

Controlled, well-crafted RNG is not just healthy, it's necessary for a CCG. Not all RNG is bad, not every card is Animal Companion, Barnes or Ragnaros.

ancient foglet

I guess we're getting premium Hattori

my favourite card

my man, I hope you're talking about the entire event, because otherwise, you don't understand how to play gwent.

>normies play this game

im glad reddit is shitting all over this new ui
it may be functionally better but almost everything looks worse

All Freddy's opponents draw bad cards.

Lucky as shit player.

>mulliganing with a shit ton of bad draws in-hand
>lucky

Every top tier player is a normie, have you fucking seen the competitors?

desu random pings like from juggler or bat were way worse than those. They decided matches very early in the game.

And I'm the one saying RNG is good. There's not many ways you can make gameplay exciting when there's no instant interaction, MtG style. Gwent's gameplay is even MORE static than other card games. Reddit is just mad because they think they know everything about card games and think very highly of themselves, comparing this game to chess and what not

I get they changed the game to better improve the performance and to transition to mobile but the new UI is just fucking hideous. So much empty space and using the mulligan paper when you have to create a card out 3 choices is so ugly

>NG Spy mirror match

this is gonna suck

All mirrors

>NG has a 0% WR
Reminder that this game will likely be a tie.

the placement of cards on the board looks so bad in the new ui, every animation is so fast and awkward

Do you guys think the current UI looks good? Because Gwent has some of the most hideous UI I have ever seen in a video game. Only being able to see 4 cards on the screen at once is a fucking disaster that should have gotten several people fired. Instead it stayed in the game for a year, and when they finally get around to fixing it, people bitch. Amazing.

People aren't bitching about the functionality, we love the functionality, we hate that the graphical design behind the good functionality is absolutely hideous.

A piece of parchment? It's so fucking ugly, we have the right to bitch when it's so hideous.

Get out of here bootlicker

>and when they finally get around to fixing it, people bitch. Amazing.
two wrongs don't make a right

-1 infiltrator +1 medic
- peter -vanhemar +assire +roach

who got the edge?

the problem is the new ui looks worse visually
sure it's niee to be able to see all the cards, but there's so much empty space and its just awful

Any actual opinions on the new animations/UI? None of this memey "ugly" shit but actual opinions?

I think the mulligan is defnitely gaining for usability reasons but it absolutly looks hideous and the animation of mulliganing a card is way too fast and maybe not as apparent as it should.
Other UI changes are nice. Finally you dont have to go through 3 load screens to make a new fucking deck which is nice.
Animations are ok but I dont understand who thought it was a good idea to have numbers appear on the cards affected especially in such a way that is super cartoonish and straight out of borderlands.

I dunno overall its ok for usability as I said but other than that very underwhelming. Its absolutly as if the heads of animation, card art and UI department were 3 different people which dont even know each other.

Pic unrelated.

>yeah it makes the game playable but it doesn't look pretty

Fuck off.

If freddy is able to keep peter for last round and gain CA he wins.

>this is acceptable ui design

The new animations look too mobile for a game that's mainly played on a computer.

You fuck off cunt, is something's ugly it's ugly.

Anybody else remember rethaz saying they weren't gonna go with that mulligan screen back in closed beta?

new UI is good for my gwent bot

>memey "ugly" shit
It looks horrible, aesthetics matter too.

Yeah the fact it doesnt scale to the amount of cards shown is fucking retarded.

It looks fucking fine. It looks like cards laid out on a table.

fuck, freddy is so good.

The fuck are you lot on about that appearance and aesthetics don't matter?

Of course they matter, it's a seriously pick part of visual design when it comes a game, and it's something you have to look at a lot especially when you count for the fact that you have to look at it when you use a create card as well.

It's a problem, they need to hold off on the UI on the update and rework it because holy shit is it ugly and unappealing.

The idea behind it is fine, but the cards should occupy the entire space given. The art is beautiful, and yet look at how small it is.

Its more about point out what makes it so rather than just saying it looks shit desu senpai.

wtf did kolemoen did just now

THE THROWS

>CDPR's UI
It's actually unbelievable how all three witcher games and gwent aka literally all games they've ever produced (not gonna mention the MOBA and the board game) have absolutely abhorrent user interface.
Do they not have good UI artists in Poland? Seriously, shit UI both functionality and visuals wise has been an issue ever since the first closed alpha and they still cannot hire someone who can actually fix this mess

well guess Germans are just shit at Gwent

I think he thought that Assire was enough.

literally 1000k mmr play

-The color is ugly
-Cards are too small
-Too much empty space
-When it's only 3 cards why not just have the 3 cards appear instead of reusing the fucking mulligan screen
-It's a piece of paper, it's bland, this is valid criticism

There's your feedback

You know were the card arts no the kind of quality they are you probably wouldnt notice this as much.

what's exactly wrong with current ui?

witcher 2 was the worst offender

Any time I decided to grind ladder, Henselt destroys my will to live

I dont really mind the paper thing it gives it tabletop feelish but I extremely mind that they reused the fucnking mulligan screen for 'create'

Who the fuck cares about UI now, when the fuck they are gonna release the fucking patch, they aren't gonna release it after December if they have a festive event, right?

i hate when, instead of having a mobile ui and a pc ui, lazy devs just make one shitty for both

GUARDIAN'D

It's plain, the cards are rigid rectangles, it has some console selecting shit for the xboners

What is the best tactic against Guardian if you can't muzzle it? Lost the first round and hope for an open pass on round 2 to gain value from one of the guardians at least?

would you consider the witcher 3 replayable?

This is live rape

Poles have gone insane. Releasing this patch after Christmas is the most retarded thing CDPR have done with Gwent to date.

>midwinter
brace yourself for january patch!

>have art so superior to every single other CCG that it shits on their faces
>oh let's make cards super small
>and also let's create the UI in a completely different art style so the cards look out of place

Are spies too hard for Germans?

There's going ot be a Midwinter festival, it showed up while they were showing the UI.

they can't make the cards big because it will burn pleb's iphones down

how are you going to fit all cards on board if they're not small?

I would say turning this game into HS was the worse thing but I kinda agree.