/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 15th of December:
497 BC – The temple to the Roman god Saturn was dedicated in the Roman Forum; its anniversary was celebrated as Saturnalia.
546 – After a nearly year-long siege, the Ostrogoths led by Totila sacked Rome.
1837 – A fire in the Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg broke out, damaging the palace and killing thirty guardsmen.
1967 – Harold Holt, Prime Minister of Australia, disappeared while swimming near Portsea, Victoria; his body was never recovered.
1983 – The Provisional Irish Republican Army detonated a car bomb just outside Harrods in London, killing six people and injuring about 90 others.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 Jade Dragon and EU4 Cradle of Civilization are out

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YKuWK75m
pastebin.com/gUMtGYgf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domowina
youtube.com/watch?v=2gjrY7dcCWU
smashcast.tv/4ccvgl
m.youtube.com/user/J2JonJeremy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This day in history, 15th of December:

Why do you guys think about the new HoI4 DLC?

you dumb motherfucker

He got so lucky with Ottomans derping and letting him just cross the strait at the beginning of the war.

Can you install steam workshop stuff onto pirated games?
I want the extended timeline but I sure as fuck aint spending $200 on DLC to be able to play the game

we're in the finals bros

FUCKING FINALS

YEAH LADS WE MOVED ON TO THE FINALS
MAKES ME HARD WAGGLE MY WILLIE

w-what finals
what are we watching

The 0.22 update of AARmod is here, changelog included: pastebin.com/YKuWK75m

As I mentioned here, I can't get the AI to willingly proselytize any longer, and I'm sure it's something I've done. The only two places I've modified proselytization are proselytize_convert_independent_trigger in scripted_triggers and events 39650, 39651, and 39652 in job_lord_spiritual. The former changes were made before the latter, though, and I suspect the issue is that I cocked something up in the scripted triggers. I can manually proselytize to pagans still and it's effective, but the AI doesn't seem to want to do so.

This is absolutely critical for moving forward with the AAR and with testing, so if anyone who's not an idiot with modding would be willing to take a look for me I'd be extremely grateful. As soon as this is done I can move to manual testing.

conquerall PRU

Virtual divegrass cup between generals
pastebin.com/gUMtGYgf

Soryu you here?
the Veeky Forums league

>Victory anthem is about wagging willies
Love it

What the fuck is this anthem from?

henlo yes where do get niggermod

where's the report and ignore shitpost lad at?

here

Report and ignore shitposting

Wahey me laddy mates as they say on the favelas of londonistan! I know it's been a long time since I last posted but that's because all the mods here (**tch p** *m) became BUTTMAD KEKBOIS but finally praise kek, jk, actually praise Odin i found a BASEDPILLED mod that lets you KILL all the fuckin' N*GG*RS

So I decided for my first playthough since Granierios Alexanderos the epic faggot himself became a /leftypol/ migrant I'll play the whitest and basedist mod alive today, named after my least favourite thing in the world, NIGGERS.

As you can see, Niggermod is so based and white even the checksum is Evropa, as vladivostokiums epiciums said here:

How could one lad be so based? It's actually pretty funny to think someone all the way in some bastardised slavo-chink frozen hellhole is actually whiter than every single other person on "gee" "ess" "gee".

Anyway, I decided for my first game I had to play as the whitest people in existence (Well, second only to the ANGLO) the Boers! My goals will be to conquer South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Rhodesia, and Mozambique up to the Zambezi.

I think you can all guess my main goal though, the most important one of all. I'm going to gas all those non basedo e negro no brancaedo kaffirs and make it 100% white, as it should have been in real life if it wasn't for the fucking Jews shitting everything up.

Anything else I should take? I thought about annexing the Netherlands, gassing it to shit, and making that 100% Boer as a meme but that may just be a bit too epic even for me.

oh and BTW, FUCK alex hes a spic shitter
rangeban everything except south america desu

Where can I watch us play?

CHINKMOOOOOT!!

Ask a discord insider anything.

See It won't be for about an hour though.

Wait, is this some sort of joke? I'm actually hyperventalating in real life. The image for the event is someone laid on a sofa (I've edited it out) but the event images file is full of others like it. Is this actually real?

Is this bait? You're fucked, m8.

>Your tip has been submitted.
Enjoy your partyvan.

>telling them you planted images on their computer

Great bate

>negro mod

It's a Christmas (Hanukah) miracle!!!

this is the most based thing i have ever laid eyes upon
whitey BTFO

pls be real

>pedomod
>CPmod
>Genocide Shitpostersmod
>partyvan mod

If real rip but that event can be used in court to show you are not liable js

the time of /gsg/'s redemption has arrived

HPV (Historical Party Van)

pls be real
What's the pic of, CP?

NEVER fuck with Grandi

It's actually just a picture of a sofa. But someone took the tag off the seat cushions, which cannot be removed under penalty of law.

We're playing against this in the final

I'm happy with a win from either team.

Which one are we playing?

>Greg

Is there any reason to not allow it?

>letting strange foreign men penetrate your fertile earth and have their way with her secret places
You know the right choice.

I think you stop them from possibly getting some neat escavation events, which add research points and a relevant amount of prestige. Them not getting those means you will get them I believe.

Cascadia user, I finished your flags. If you are around I'll begin posting them.

I will be leaving in 45 minutes but be back later tonight so if you don't respond within that time I'll post them later when I return.

Use the steam workshop downloader.
Lmaoing at your life
You are making me download niggermod just to check if it's legit, Grandi

fuck drumpf
fuck mosley
fuck willy
praise kojak

this
praise zumba

repost the sorb flags while you're at it

really oils the doils

Alright. You/the guy who requested it only requested Republican and Monarchy, so I only did those two. Republican doesn't need much explanation, it's the Sorbian tricolour.

>kojak
now there's a name that i have not heard for a long, long time..............

Monarchy uses the same tricolour as a base but I defaced it with a CoA that uses the Domowina symbol.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domowina

youtube.com/watch?v=2gjrY7dcCWU

Nice
It wasn't me who requested them though, I just like to collect the flags you make

heh nothing personal Austria

>blobbing like that
just why?

I appreciate it.

Is there literally ANY good ck2 let's play out there that still posts? I mean fuck the "poopular" ones are so fucking ba, checked a random one and the first 10 minutes of a 20 minute video is him talking about fucking twitch donations.

>watching other people play

I got my fingers broken. Is that anough of an excuse?

Then how did you type that?
Checkmate

That wasn't me.
I don't own a laptop and I'm sick, getting out of bed to play ck2 would be unhealthy

/vitagen/ got third place.Childrens card game fags btfo

HPM update when????

With my left hand dumbass.

>The Provisional Irish Republican Army detonated a car bomb just outside Harrods in London, killing six people and injuring about 90 others
Based

Are there any good alt history/alernate starts for EUIV? I remember someone made a nice one for EU3DW where France and Germany swapped, so France was the HRE and Germany was a kingdom with loadsa vassals

THE FINAL IS STARTING LADS.
WAGGLERS, MOUNT UP

smashcast.tv/4ccvgl

/gsg/ will play the final now boys
smashcast.tv/(the4____cup)

Hey /gsg/, looking for some advice for my ck2 ironman.

Im currently doing well, I've taken some lands in Hispania and Africa, and I've got a decent force of around 8k which fluctuates a bit depending on vassal relations, but I'm pretty decently rich too, so I can afford mercs if I need too.

Anyway, I'm going for the Lombard achievement so I can't change culture, but I always want to go for the SPQR achievement too, which means I need to somehow take over Byzantium. Currently figuring out the best way to tackle the problem is difficult as I've attempted it before.

In my current game, by is looking real strong at about 18k troops, so I haven't been able to take much from them at all.

Options are:
1. Marry into the family and try either inherit by murder or press wife's claim. This option is unreliable and ai doesn't want to marry my family. For political reasons either.

2. sweat fealty and then agitate from the inside. I've used this method before and it can work, although it's very very messy. Transferring to viceroys from feudal titles plays havoc with my relations in Italy. I usually do it a lot earlier when the rest of by isn't so big so I can press internal demands without losing.

3. What I want to try this game is to war them and take them down piecemeal and then remake/usurp the empire. Some issues:
-currently they are too strong
-Teaching vassal limits myself already, so going to find it difficult to keep expanding unless I mess with a lot of borders.
-No useful CBs mean wars will not be worth the effort anyway.

I was thinking of converting to tengri for the invasion cb, but I'm not sure if I'll get it if I'm still lombard culture, or if the religion is reformed (probably not).

So I'm kind of stuck... Do you guys have any different ways I could tackle byz?

What does john cena have to do with /gsg/
t. barely visit the chan these days but wanted to watch the cup

>Didn't even post a screenshot
I come here to look at maps, not your english homework

uh oh

That's not how you use the t. meme btch

where in my Kaiserreich folder can I change the core provinces of a country? I want to change the default borders of the German Union / the four German successor states

t. alberto barbosa
I haven't been on for a while sorry

I'll post some when I can. I've been thinking about how ti tackle the problem away from the pc.

t. not kojak

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY CENAS?

scenario.txt or something.

It's already there.

Rate this youtube channel for its grand strategu content.
m.youtube.com/user/J2JonJeremy

KING KOJAK

PREUSSEN GLORIA

Is Mosley our captain now? Did Willy get sent off?

based mosley

A random player shows up there each time.

based suidafrikums

It's over

Get your waggles ready just in case we lose

>5 at the back
>losing 2-0 already
based soryuu

>Caring about rigged shit
kys

>not playing Report and Ignore

RIGGED

Another masterpiece AARNON! If you are reading this just know I am PROUD of you right now!

God, our team has the best logo