/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

First for musky catboys begging to be drained and cleaned by hot muscular catboys.

> Shit-posting in XIVG so I miss my Marketplace bid window in BDO.
Post "records", I need laughs.

>loot/duty complete
>one or more members has yet to clear this duty.

highlanders

buy my balmung gil

How is that progress going, user?

How do I make my chocobo less shitty? Its stats suck, but I don't know how to start compensating for its terrible ones while breeding? Should I just start breeding with Rank 9 Chocobo to try to balance out the awfulness?

And the thread's already off to a shit start.

Are EU people still getting lag on their servers?

Finish Heavensward. Reeee.

> "Clear for 1... farm after".

kill yourself

About to start grinding LTW to 60 with all the collectable materials I've been stocking up on the past week.

can I see your back, please.

I can't find notes of it remaining for x days after server status change, and some other websites have people saying they lost it instantly. Who knows, I have no complaints that I still have it.

>all the blankposters are ugly cats

H8 dont R8

Nice Ass !

I want to slap this cat

Whoops, fucked up my c@post

Is this meowboy single?

>tfw can't buy moogle pieces individually so you spend £8 for literally just an arm piece

Dont worry im always here for you!!!!!!!!!

Thank !
do it i dare you

rylai...

Idyllshire (5.6,7.0)

wait did you really do crafters 70 without touching kugane leves
what's wrong with you

I have no idea who you even are.

how many times do we need to tell you're ugly

zzzzzz

>not using the head, arms, and feet on male roe

Was this post honestly needed?

Cute

are any posts here honestly needed?

Raen are for ____

Being pure and being very cute when headpat!

haha! You are so silly sometimes bestie!

gas chambers

Indentured servitude to fat old men.

>we stayed like this while we slept in real life
>no reeeees in sight here or there
I'm glad no one actually cares. It's refreshing.

you are alive because a higher power has put you on this earth to do great things!

You just need to find out what those things are!

why are you forcing yourself so hard, you mentally ill tranny? take your meds

LEI
ARI

Chocobo breeding works like a punnet square pulling from the breeding pair's parents. So say we're trying to breed for stamina. If Chocobo A had parents who had 4 stars and 1 star in stamina, and you breed them with Chocobo B whose parents both had 2 stars, you'd have a 25% chance of getting 4 stars, 50% chance of 2 stars, and 25% chance of 1 star. So pretty much just buy multiple covering licences until you get a decent one. Once you hit rank 9 you can start thinking about inbreeding chocobos to try to control the stats more.

Also, in terms of importance in stats, I'd personally say the order should be Stamina > Speed > Cunning > gap > Endurance > Acceleration
From experience, trying to manage stamina by tactically slowing down and speeding up just generally doesn't work out too well, so it's better to just pump Stamina so that you can last the whole race despite being at max speed the entire time.
Speed is similarly important, since you can't win a race without being fast, but it's not as high as a priority as Stamina since you're not gonna outrun anyone if you burn out halfway down the track.
Cunning makes you less susceptible to the stamina draining effects of difficult terrain, which makes it a decent choice for a third focus.
Endurance is a bit of an odd duck. I'm kind of not 100% certain on how it works, but I do know that it effects the lathering threshold. However that doesn't really help much since the Endurance you'd need to stack to eliminate lathering is always a significant amount higher than whatever your Speed stat is at.
Acceleration is pointless since you want to stay at max speed the entire race.

What if the great thing he was put on this earth for was to rid the world of his stupid bullshit?

>baiting chemo

Why is Paks back? You notice Kettle Li has stopped posting since this lala has posted?

dont be rude

>not even reading my post and responding to my picture
Who's that?

>being this mad about someone blankposting
the ironing hehe

Keep posting pictures of you and your bestie doing content. I think they're great.

They're both autistic as fuck and deserve eachother.
>a higher power put him on earth to be a retarded degenerate on a chingchong board
really makes you think

You

what

>mad
I'm cool as a cucumber rick

ugly

Cute

I'm thumbsup Lala though. What kinda name is Paks?

what happened to your eye

I'm not a retarded degenerate...

maybe hes just not being the person god intended to be yet. But he can still turn around!

one of your many facades you shitlord
only paks would defend himself so quickly and deny it

You sure proved me wrong, Kiss. Wowie.

...No I'm serious, who's paks?

I'm glad I helped straighten out your opinion! Thank you for understanding.

go look in the mirror you will find him, paks

Can someone not retarded tell me who Paks is? I was under the assumption that the only infamous people here were me, sandcat and chemo.

any new raid content for 4.2?

Literally fucking who

I hate promo pictures like this that imply XIV actually has a big fun open world full of adventure

I dont wanna post too much as i have SOO many of us doing stuff together and people would get jealous of the deep spiritual bond we have...

headcanon zenos took it

>on the back longsword
>on the hip axe
Why can't we get this

something only Paks would say.

i have an unhealthy obsession with girl tummies.

bnhaka...

Because no one gives a shit what you want.

>he doesn't go exploring with his friends

Baka.

Exactly.

Search in the fireden archives, posting that kind of thing here is likely to land someone a ban or a warning. You're ridiculously new. Lurk more.

>thinking chemo even plays the game anymore

Of couse no one is going to reee.

this cat looks extremely cold

I'm tempted to use the feet too, but I'm hesitant.
I'm mostly just in it for the big fluffy monster hands.

Why do some of you think that if I'm not saying hello or good night each time I come online or go offline, that we are not friends anymore.

Why do you think we were ever friends to begin with?

>exploring Heavensward and Stormblood zones
Look, utter nothingness
And look, it's the same copy pasted rock formation we saw before that makes up half of all terrain features in the zone

Because when you used to say it all the time and now it's me having to say them then I start to feel like you're starting to dislike me

please dont become a memeroe

We won't get jealous, it's fun seeing friends to content together!

Probably just the lighting.

Thank you, and yes I am. I've only been around as long as people have been aware. I don't even know how to bypass sadpanda.

Looking really fine tonight Kiss. Are you feeling happy?

That hurts.
I never did to begin with. Perhaps I did for a couple of days when time was on my side.

I want to be a slutty catgirl, wat do?

do it

Don't worry, that's about as silly as I'll get for actual job glams.

Although looking at that couerl-pattern gear gives me ideas for a "Red Oni" glam for when (or "if") I fully level DRK.

>I don't even know how to bypass sadpanda

Nigga there's how-tos in the fucking threads on /h/. Lurk more, faggot.