EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14559255
strawpoll.me/14559924
strawpoll.me/14559939
youtube.com/watch?v=o8jRyB_xTDU&t=6531s
warcraftlogs.com/reports/pRYKw3am1PJh7Wqt#fight=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop getting our thread deleted you faggots.

warlock or paladin, /wowg/?

Hi there. My name is Irefusetodie. It's come to my attention that several of you are disparaging my good friends still in RIPiP. A select few have remained to try to rebuild the guild. Sadly, me and some others will not be rejoining them because the average /wowg/ player has the intellect, maturity, and gameplay ability of a god damn down syndrome retard and we can't stand you. My friends over in RIPiP are more accommodating of your bullshit though.

For those complaining about "inner circle" bullshit. I'll have you know that some retarded shitter named Toonces has become "inner circle" by simply coming into mumble and talking the last couple of months. That's how hard it is. Now I know most of you are too autistic to ever even consider talking to an actual human being, instead of your degenerate waifus, but give it a shot. You might make a few friends.

For those trying to give RIPiP shit about progression and/or dying, I'd like to say go fuck yourself. We took 20 autistic idiot manchildren from this shithole of a website and actually cleared content until people stopped showing up. This feat is more impressive than mankind stepping foot on the moon. No other Veeky Forums guild has been able to do this without recruiting outside of Veeky Forums. You can suck our collective dick.

For those that are mad that they didn't make the cut, sorry you suck big penis. Mythic raids have a limit on the amount of players you can bring. If you weren't better than some of the people we L I T E R A L L Y hard carried through content then you have no one but yourself to blame.

RIPiP currently has some underperforming members and I'm sure every raid spot is competitive if you can handle just a few things. First, come to raid and be on time. Secondly, suck less than the guy you'd be replacing. Lastly, don't be so autistic you can't join a mumble full of retarded autists talking about weebshit all day every day.

Whisper anyone but me for an invite and go fuck yourselves :^)

>There are people that ever used LUI

Festive Belfs

Godbless /wowg/, godbless butts, godbless /wowg/ butts

Thank god the other thread got deleted

What are the allied races you guys are most interested in? Zandalari and Nightborne for me.

Mfw I just got Brainlet and Lorelet in ArgentDawn

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Windwalker
>3rd: Arcane

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Protection Warrior

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman
>3rd: Mistweaver

Did they make changes to trade chat? I remember there used to be ppl from all different realms chatting but not anymore...only see ppl from my realm which doesn't say much

>tfw only 3% for moonkins

Is there virgin/chad meme for mages?

I feel like Fire is the true chad

Stop using Draenei OPs, you stupid shits.

>mage
>chad

If you're on Veeky Forums and you think that, it means fire is virgin and frost is chad.

Is Asmongold right?
Is every male who plays a female character a weirdboy?

It's more of a pleb/patrician duality, as all mages are virgins

Ya

I-is there a non-crop of this picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=o8jRyB_xTDU&t=6531s

Tank shamans W H E N
alternatively: how much longer do you think WoW can go on? I don't know if blizzard could make another MMO-style game if it dies, I think the talent behind that fucked off a while ago.

There's a new Captain now, bitch

>Tank shamans W H E N

Vanilla 5 mans if you specc'd enhancement just right.

improved character customization when

>Still no match for Captain Placeholder, master of portals

Reminder that it took 11 days for RIPIP to kill Garothi Worldbreaker on Mythic, and even after those 11 days they still wiped on it for 2 hours at 14 wipes.
They also wiped on Star Augur heroic twice later that night
warcraftlogs.com/reports/pRYKw3am1PJh7Wqt#fight=18

>NA primetime
>belf trannies start shitposting

Why are horde players so cringe?

It is a dangerous game. Some of them want to jerk off to their characters, some want to be a cute girl. These two types of players are very different.

Yes, why do you think all blood elves are such spergy retards?

All this RIPIP bullying is making me want to join...

Thòughts?

So I've been playing for 2 months now and I'm realizing how boring the game is. What do you guys do for fun?

I can't bring myself to do WQs or Invasion Points anymore, it's fucking boring.

I don't raid because I'm socially inept but I do my weekly pugs and I don't find much enjoyment in it really.

I don't need to grind for legendaries and I have no desire to obtain all the mounts or achievements ingame.

Is the real answer to this to switch to a RP server and make friends somehow? I find most people on PvE/PvP realms fucking cancerous.

I wouldn't take the opinion of a fat american nu-male seriously

I just realized he's riding a worgen

i don't get this boogie himself plays horde

>darkspear

>only needs beer and guns to fight a war, is basically America with a Scottish accent

>blood elves can't get enough of his mount
what did they mean by this?

My old GM is doing a charity stream for mental health awareness over the winter period on twitch.tv miz7 please feel free to pop by and come watch noobs wipe for a while. Lova ya /wowg/

it's an edit of this tweet

>Cuck hates the word cuck
Very surprising

Should I RP as a grifter or a drifter /wowg/?
Both?

>Tfw Retpal
>Tfw show up as 969 ilvl
>Tfw BiS Leggos
>Tfw 2.2k M+ score
>Tfw Week one AotC, 11/11 all 3 weeks now
>Tfw 4 pc T21
>Tfw T21 making Ret Mastery no longer dogshit
>Tfw haven't raided with a guild all expac
>Tfw open door to pretty much any raid or M+ PUG

Loving roleplaying the Ashbringer as a force bestowed upon the worthy.

GIVE ME ALLIED RACES SO I CAN LEVEL I NEED MY FIX REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ASS

?

Does OOC mean that I pretend that I'm a girl? I mean, he must know that he's talking to a man, right?

blood elves were a mistake

>protection warrior and retribution are fun

So any tips on getting the snowglobe pet?
What's the macro?

> pretend that I'm a girl?
probably not
more like pretend you are a human warrior in azeroth
people who pretend to be girls usually just fuckihg use emoticons and TEEHEE every sentence because some spergs think thats how all women speak.

Stop *burps* playing horde.

#1 reason guilds die and die fast.
none of them can accept change.
all the guilds stubbornly stick to one and only one way of playing, distributing gear, and even as far as communication applications.
a guild I joined and invested a little too much in died just because of that.

anything sound familiar? if so its about time you change guilds.

I can't find a good between for guilds, I recently started playing on two different servers, on the pve/pvp servers i joined no one says anything in guildchat or the rp servers i joined people were talking but sometimes they were being weird as fuck.
how do I find a good community to make friends in?

>wanting to talk to strangers
u weird af senpai.

i've heard, but i'd quite like a tank shaman in the retail version and not vanilla / legacy servers.

>You have to help us! We were in the middle of an expedition into the mountains to set up a transmission tower when we were attacked.

>They looked like vrykul, except their skin was blue and layered with frost.... and they were all female! They took all the men in the expedition and let us women go.

What do you think those Vrykul are gonna do to the men, /wowg/?

aren'tmmos about playing with other people and becoming friends through adversity and adventures?

death by snu snu

pretty hard.
because its either Cesspool guilds on your left or what described on your right.
anything in between is either the top guilds which will never have raid spot open, arena spot open.

if you want a good chance at pve guilds you can probably check out the recruitment groups in "Find a Group" during either the pre-patch or sometime in 7.3.5.

as for pvp guilds, I dont have an answer as even I don't know how to join one that wont exclude me from learning the ropes in Arena/RBG's

going to an online game to look for "friends" is quite pathetic. go out and make friends irl instead

That was true before capitalism and normalfags ruined the internet, now the average wow player isn't worth befriending at all

when are we getting more BfA info, lads? So far it doesn't seem all that impressive.

unironically this

The only reason to be in a guild these days is if you're interested in doing mythic raiding.
My experience with that type of guilds are:
>Chat is dead silent.
>People log to raid and do the weekly 10/15.
And that's pretty much it. Some people hang out in voice comms most of the time, playing other games.

Yet you're still a blood elf paladin. Literally the least respected race and class. It's funny you think so highly of yourself when guarantee people just see you as a sperg who plays easy mode.

I'm really impressed by the lack of fel shit desu
At this point nothing else should really matter, the Legion is a fucking eyesore

I wish I was a cool rogue solo players but world pvp is dead and being a great healer is much better for group content.

Ya, that's fair. Argus may be the most visually uninspired place in the game.

Male Draenei Monk here. How's your day going so far?

It was going p good until I read this.

Daddy..

Orgrimmar smells like unwashed armpits.

>someone says "damn respect bro for this nightmare blade"
>he thinks i got it in vanilla and kept it
>i got it fromt he 13th aniversery dragons
>mfw told him it was from this event
>try to msg him
>"a player with this name is not currently online"

i fuckin cucked myself

>the state of these threads during na hours

As long as it's girl armpits, I don't mind.

Cheer up, friend.

I'm not into that kind of shit.

Blood elf women are going to get VOIDED

my favorite post has arrived!

>plays the bara race
>im not into that
then play human or belf you FAGGOT

>tfw don't play the class I want because I want to join a guild

>want to play on opposite faction with friends
>$60 bucks

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

amazing

>bara
Is that one of those anime terms?

>My face when annoying the fuck out of people in PvP WQs with 7/7 cauterizing blink

>horde gets blood elves
>alliance gets balding blood elves with a skin condition

So this... is the power of the alliance...

>tfw like playing healer but socially retarded and no friends

cringe

>TFW NO FRIENDS AND SOCIALLY RETARDED SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CLASS I PLAY

cringe

Stop stealing my posts.

tfw don't know what to do in wow and bored and don't want to be alone

what boots you wearing, chief?