/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Fish of the Wild Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionArt BookSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcoI-_cncHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Midna's neck

Would look cute with a collar and leash.

Link never has an army but he'll learn things and get items that'll eventually lead up to him successfully infiltrating Hyrule Castle and exposing the prince/king

The Dungeons will be Hylian treasuries and sacred places that Link has to break into and rob fending of the guards there. The bosses would be Champions of the various races and powerful military generals

Do you guys think the writers at nintendo intend all these backstories and implications?
The most recent one being that the Goddess Hylia is the reason Hyrule is unable to progress technologically

I've only found one piece of fanart of my random npc waifu Gaddison, but at least it's a good one.

I believe they have a standard map, and a rough idea of who Hylea is and what the Demon Tribe is.
I believe that Link and Zelda's image at any time are mostly driven by product branding.
I think most of the rest they pull from their ass when the game is being made.

>The most recent one being that the Goddess Hylia is the reason Hyrule is unable to progress technologically
That was a joke. The royal family being scared of technology is the reason, whether that has anything to do with Hylia is unclear and if anything it's more likely due to mental illness caused by thousands of generations of inbreeding.

They definitely intend or at least adopt and endorse a lot of it, though, as evidenced by the HH.

They leave the door open for fan works, and that's more than enough for me

She has a nice hue.

>Using the one-hit obliterator with stasis.

It's like I'm DIO.

I opted for a spread of ice arrows. Less cool-down period. (no pun intended)

>new game has premise of 100k yrs of peace
>not 1 male gerudo born in this time
>a male is born
>ganon is inevitable history has shown
>this male is actually link but ofc nobody knows not even himself
>he gets abandoned ostracized and never given a name
>except ganon taunts from kids
>he eventually gets kicked out of gerudo town
>convinced hes ganon
>has orange hair looks like ganon, just like giorno
>eventually he grows older and rumors of a ganon existing spread
>hyrule hears of this and sends soldiers to investigate
>they see him and he matches portraits of ganon in the history books
>the knights terrified attack
>link wins but never is able to finish them
>camerawork will cleverly display the silent ganonlinks emotions of melancholic despair
>his call to adventure starts to happen
>maybe he meets the deku tree or the midna of this game
>eventually learns that ganondorf was back, but its actually a descendant of the royal (heros and hylias) bloodline
thoughts? we got steampunk motorcycle link so this is possible

maybe hyrule castle is in a renaissance era with gothic architecture in castle town? not the whole game just castle town and maybe some other settlements to further solidify the role reversal

Ganon doesn't reincarnate. He resurrects. He's always the same Ganondorf when he takes human form, and he's always the same pig monster when he doesn't.

I just realised in OOT you were actually abandoned by the king and are zeldas brother

>le link is le gerudo voe xd
so original dude, definitely nobody has suggested this before and if they had it would definitely be a less stupid idea now than it was then

I am going to marry Riju!

There are so many reasons that this is retarded that I don't even know how to effectively put them into words

I don't believe so user. I'm sure they would have said if the former queen had wandered into the woods to give her child to a tree before she died. It just seems worth mentioning.

I prefer the idea of Link being a Gerudo Vai

there could easily be a plot reason for this

the idea came from this

"what if ganon made a body or possessed a royal"
it would be an interesting dynamic and who knows what he could do if hes 100k yrs of power

my man ganons been shown to create dark links before as well as being a master pupeteer

the hero appears for ganon and itd make for a very interesting sub plot the struggles of the hero

yes this is a classic trope botu giorno from jojo part 5 and garou from one punch man exhibit, especially in the last chapter of opm webcomic

how is this retarded? its a proven succesful idea that could work as a 1 time thing

Guys, I'm playing through the game again and I realized I really want to fuck Riju.

This is why you weren't elected to the senate.

interesting but unless he proved himself to be Ganondorf, which I'd assume the Gerudo would raise him in a way specifically designed to prevent that, then he'd be nothing more than prime husband material and would have all the women in Town or even the whole wasteland competing for his affections

the premise will be setup to prevent this, like the royal family using ganon terrorist fear to cause the gerudo to be tense about ganon

Hmm

No, you must have the wrong man. I am a priest of Great Deku Tree. My father was a farmer.

Aw, he's buying Zelda a present

Seems fitting.

Is Star Wars to blame for retarded secret sibling/father/mother/relative theories?

i just thought what if link was zeldas brother and thats why they didnt have implicit romance

he'd still have Gerudo who'll follow him through thick and thin including those Gerudo who he was rasied alongside

thatd be cool if he had a lil group he came across

Riju is a little young to be in such a shop

oh so you're baiting.
okay that makes sense

not at first he will be abandoned completely

>The art is about the life of OoT Link
Doesn't immediately contradict established facts, however
>He is shown in every frame.
The Legend of Zelda might as well be called the Legend of Link and predates OoT (chronologically)- In prophecy or record, it can be pretty safely assumed that Link will appear during most important events. The Hylian Shield is not evidence that each child shown is the Hero of Time, either, as the Hylian shield is shown to exist back in SS.

>Rito are shown, because they existed and he met them.
And this is where you struck out. This contradicts established fact, because while birdmen predate the Rito and TP, the Rito do not predate the Great Flood.

Now, if you said "the Rito mastered time travel using some nutso sheikah technology and went back to predate the timeline split," I'd give that, while considerably less sensible than either interpretation I offered, that would still be technically possible without contradicting any established facts. However, it would also be admitting directly that there was a timeline convergence, which would hurt your argument pretty badly, huh?

Flat

I for one am enjoying the bike

They DO have an implicit romance in OoT.

how do I find the last 6 shrines
should I just look them up

Or maybe it's because most of their time together happens while Zelda has a penis.

Zelda is buying her a training bra.

I can see another Gerudo refusing to beleive what they say and giving him a sword and shield to keep him safe until he can return. He'll quickly dispose of these for better gear just like he chucked Saria's Ocarina

>see a video about some fun thing I somehow still haven't tried, or remember I still need to finish my compendium in master mode and max out my inventory, or whatever
>boot up the game to go do this
>start running toward an objective
>remember I don't need to run or chew through ancient shields anymore, I can just summon a motorcycle
>start riding the motorcycle to my next objective
>forget what I'm doing because I get distracted and start stunting
>two hours later, having driven all over hyrule and gotten nothing done, save and quit
This is the new gameplay loop. It's a serious disservice to horses that the same DLC that finally made them usable also gave us a motorcycle.

Depends if you like exploring/have the bike yet.

If you hate exploring and already have the bike and are giving up then yes just google it.

Good taste.

This is really nice, excellent taste in fishfu

LMFAO MY SIDES

>Link is buying Zelda a present
>The present is lingerie he can dress up in because Zelda has a trap fetish

I don't have the bike and like exploring but it's getting more and more tedious trying to find increasingly few shrines on the huge map when I don't know exactly where I've checked already
I don't even have the dlc yet

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

>i have no argu ent except for i dun rike it and ur b8ng

Even without the bike, the DLC is worth the money just for the Hero's Path feature

>everythingisfireriju.jpg

Okay, edited standalone theory. Hopefully this doesn't start another argument...
This one assumes BotW takes place in the Adult Timeline, there's ample evidence towards that even if other evidence contradicts it.

Pre-OoT: Freshwater Zora in Hyrule, Saltwater Zora in Termina. Saltwater migration to Hyrule, interbreeding with Freshwater results in hybrid River Zora.
OoT: Saltwater Zora move back before Lost Woods encroaches Hyrule-Termina Passage. OG Freshwaters migrate away.
WW: River Zora interbreed with surviving Gerudo, current Gerudo Pirates. Possible vestigial Oocca/Skylofter DNA mutations? Sharp noses turn to beaks and swimming boomerang fins turn to vestigial wings. Meanwhile, surviving OG Freshwaters adapt to the sea, devolving into Fish-Men.
Pre-BOTW: Fish-Men presumably evolve into NG Freshwaters. (NG) Freshwaters interbreed with Beak Rito, offspring turns out as NG River Zora. Valoo/Whomever the current Rito Dragon is ascends as Dinraal, and his scales evolve Beak Rito into Birdman Rito.
BOTW: Birdman Rito in the Tabantha regions, NG River Zora in the Lanayru region.

Where's the art of Gerudo guards? All we get is joke comics and this off model Lukan

Just save it for when you get the bike, like said you'll be going around the entire map all over again once you get it anyway.

what am I meant to be looking at here

Are you saying you unironically cited Jojo as a reason your shitty idea would work in Zelda?

>bonus hearts in panel 3 but no other panels
just what the hell is going on here

Link is bullying Riju with fire and the picture taker is focusing on how low her dress is down her back

She's gone mental

burnt himself with the fires he started

How it looks like her ass is sticking out

Did Revali have any redeeming personality features or was he just an asshole?

I guess it proves that she's a good girl who hasn't gotten a tramp stamp

but she wears black underwear

He wanted to be a hero to his people. He also tried to understand Zelda's plight but she's such a failure it'd take a miracle to understand how it'd feel.

How

I actually don't remember. But look at the extra stamina. The third picture is probably the first one and I just left to do something with slow down and then came back to do it again.

There's nothing wrong with that

great addition have an old (wo)man say its dangerous to go alone just like in the original

Further experimenting leads me to believe she might just have bad eyesight.

Which version of Princess Zelda is the best?

hides the stains

youtube.com/watch?v=pcoI-_cncHQ

honestly the only part of the dlc i wanna do is the bike, any emulator hack for the bike yet

Same brainlet who sperged out about you suggesting a convergence is 100% convinced BotW is in the Downfall timeline, so you're not going to appease him by settling on a timeline he has arbitrarily deemed "wrong." Nevermind Downfall's evidence is the most circumstantial of the three, since only absolute newcomers to the series would ever think Ganon can be gone for good in any timeline and the royal family could have easily taken control of the whole triforce in any timeline as well.

more riju butt pls

She stumbles when you do that to her chair in her seal pit too.

I don't even- I just craft theories as i see them.
I don't want no trabble.
I guess it's true, you can't please everyone.

Whichever one you like best :3

To add, this is the only timeline we can see the correlation without resorting to convergence. Still doesn't explain why Link and Zelda are back in Hyrule, but...

She just has a sacral dimple. I thought they were pretty common but googling it to see why someone might not have one I just read that only about 4% of people have it. I have one and all my girlfriends had them as well. Basically the lower half of your spine (above your sacrum) is indented. Apparently people that don't have them naturally get them from building muscle mass on the back, which would be a likely reason for any Gerudo to have one.

From sweat. From being in the desert

It doesn't explain why the Master Sword is said to have traveled through the lands of twilight, either, but you're right. You can't please everyone, because some people either reject timelines as a whole despite being confirmed by devs or refuse to let go of them despite BotW clearly being a soft retcon of the divergence.

A theory I saw was that because BoTW is so far in the future, another event involving Twilight may have happened. Not necessarily the events from Twilight Princess.

I mean, that's just another way of saying "convergence"- "It takes place so far in the future that the events from both other timelines could have taken place in any one timeline"

I want to hug Ganondorf Dragmire!

No, it's an entirely new event we have no idea about. Twilight Princess still belongs to its own timeline

>that one autist who's still convinced that the rito are descended from gerudo because of his headcanon despite no official evidence
woah, so this is the power of autism

I don't think that's an intended thing.

I think it's just her model doing a pose that was already in the game and that's just how it reacts to it.