Previous thread:

first for mercy best girl

Here comes T.Racer!

I love Lena Oxton!

daily reminder this is canon

>2 (two) new threads
>both are d.va posts
waifufags need to die

D.Va is my virgin waifu and everyone else is wrong.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

not having mercy in comp is heresy

D.Va's butt is petite and cute.

Fuck this event

How much do you want reinhardt to stuff your stocking?

this probably happened

28th for reaper is a pedophile

>he doesn't dick his waifu

Which hero is gonna be gay this christmas ?
bonnus points if it's a boy

So we’re just gonna jerk each other off for a whole ‘nother thread huh

Christmas is fun, user. Don't be a scrooge.

D.Va is NOT for Lewd!

>threads have girls as image
>mad because im a huge faggot who loves boys

Hana is pretty easy to sum up, cute. Not as endowed as the other girls, a slender body, and not very curvy.And just like the rest of her body, Hana's butt would be fairly small too. Now, that isn't a bad thing, not at all. It would be the perfect size to grab, you could easily fit both cheeks into your hands. Giving her cheeks a small squeeze would pull them apart and reveal her butthole, which I guess would be one of the unique things about Song.Unlike the others, I don't think Hana's butt would suit any particular clothing. It's the kind of butt that can't really be appreciated until you see it in the flesh. Not saying that her butt can't look good in clothes, but they would have to be pretty tiny and skimpy to really show off her cute rump.Her body might not have the same fatty softness as the others, but her skin is still smooth like silk, which makes her butt quite a pleasure to touch and feel. Having such a small ass would make Hana's anus rather defenseless, as doing something simple like bending over would be enough for her cheeks to move and reveal her cute hole.Speaking of, Hana's asshole would be a medium size, with fairly deep wrinkles and texturing. Unlike the others, there wouldn't be any trace of color, remaining the same shade as the rest of her skin.Smell would also be non-existent. Given what she is, things like smell or taste wouldn't really exist. Of course, she washes herself, so there might be traces of stuff like soap, but there wouldn't really be any strong smell of sweat or natural scents or anything of the like.Hana's butt would be extremely tight. It would take quite a bit of work to get yourself in there.I guess Song would have a perfect butt for people that are into butts and buttholes, yet don't like the idea of smells or tastes. A very clean and pure butt!

It's so fun I hope this one will be my last.

sounds like owg alright, it's either that or shitpost each other ranks

i ain't reading that

I'm glad somebody understands. Small tight butts are cute!

SOMEONE BLOGPOST ABOUT A HANZO MAIN DOING DUMB SHIT IN THEIR COMP GAME FOR FUCK SAKES I CANT TAKE THIS WAIFUSHIT

Why Tracers smile make my heart feel funny

Don't mind me. Just posting Amélie(perfection). Bois need not apply

kys

>bully support into playing mercy
>but she's totally not way better than every other support and overpowered, we just like her personality better
:^)

most likely zarya, probably a vague reference to mccree, junkrat, hanzo or lucio playing both sides of the fence

>HOTS D.Va

Which one of you D.Va posters is this?

Because it's magical.

Wouldn't be surprised if they introduced some shitty interacial couple to fulfill their shitty tumblr agenda.
Lots of shit been hinting at d.va and lucio and considering they were left out last xmas comic wouldn't be surprised at all.

I have the HOTS for D.Va

I just barely made it into Platinum this week, anyone wanna bully me?

if not mad why does it even bother you?
or you can just come out of the closet.

HOTS gives her the cute jiggle

>not having an unhealthy obsession with video game characters makes you gay

>queue up a comp
>some faggot picks Hanzo
>shoots fucking arrows all match
The state of this game I swear

I WANT A PHARAH SKIN NEXT EVENT

>want to enjoy a round of total mayhem
>forgot that the game is filled with autistic D.va players
>can't push the payload to the end because we have a d.va feeding
How do they still not understand that Winston is the tank for this mode?

Obligatory comment about Ana

I like her theme

I WANT A D.VA SKIN NEXT EVENT MORE!

Fuck you, pedo.

Pharah is overly neglected at every event.
prove me wrong.

in b4 lucio is bisexual but they are building up a relationship with him and d.va.

we already have an interracial (gay) couple though (who are dead).

excuse me?

>forcing metas on arcade
Fuck off. It's because niggers like you that deathmatch is crawling with weebs and cowboys.

Mercy/Genji is already going to be the interracial couple and you've also got Pharah as the bi-racial hero ever since Kuckplan went back and made her half-native to calm down any people triggered by her skin.

Fuck you

You should ask for some personality for her first

>mercy x moira
>they are broken up now due to ideological diferences.
>they still long for one another.

Not really much, I'd rather hug him.
He looks soft.

>finding all this shipping art of my mains
Feels good senpai.

>he mains d.va and mei

Aaaaaall I want for Christmaaaaas is (you)

So cute

>he doesn't

>they coincidentally meet up at an xmas party.
>have a small spat over differences
>kiss, cry, goodbye.

I want Lena Oxton for Christmas.

Who is the other girl?

did anyone here go to the overwatch special showing thing at theatres

i remember dressing up and straightening my hair and no one talked to me besides some guy that was sitting next to me and talked about maining winston

mei

At least make the OP image Christmas related

will never pin you down and whisper in your ear.
"i always get my prey"

too soon

One more reason to never play support

So, OW is 50% now apparently (they're advertising it on the hearthstone client).

Is it worth buying atm? Sell me on picking it up. Been looking for a fun multiplayer game I can just sort of hop into on a whim.

christmas? ok
Heres ur present

It's a multiplayer game you can just sort of hop into on a whim.

McCree is as straight as a board. Jack and Gabe mostly cuddled with occasional sex if they were in the mood. And it wasn't often.

To them, just lying next to each other during the night was enough to feel grounded and step out of reality for a moment. After time, they took it for granted.

I'd pay 10000 coins for it

>no reply

>Been looking for a fun multiplayer game I can just sort of hop into on a whim.
You won't have fun levelling up to lvl 25 during the christmas event while all the arcade modes are shit.

No, I didn't go but if it was the one where coca-cola was giving away plastic cups I remember someone here getting one and posting a picture with their cum all over Widowmaker's face.

I went and got high with a Zen main

$20 to erp with lots of sluts is a bargain compared to mmos

>telling a newbie to jump to comp at level 25

I honestly don't recommend the game but i don't tell people to not get it. It's a decent casual game but you can't take it seriously like CS:GO for example.
Avoid competitive until you feel ready to play it, you unlock it at level 25 but that's too early for a new player, it's also a salt fest so just ignore it and have your fun in quick play and on the arcade game modes.

What special?

> i always get my prey
Why does that sound so hot?

>EU going to bed
>thread dies
Does Europe really own /owg/?

I wanna fuck DVa!

We're all Yuros now

Get in line

Probably. Now that net neutrality is gone I have to pay $2.50+tip for every post so I don't post as much.

I want to fuck Meka

I love Amélie

before the game came out there was a thing in movie theaters

america, land of freedom

Lucky for you, Meka is a total slut

its a reasonably competitive game with a low barrier to entry. Pretty much as soon as you pick it up you’ll “get it,” not like trying to break into league and getting facerolled by smurfs that seem invincible or even csgo and not understanding why the bullets arent going where you aim while someone perfectly awps you from across the map and you have to wait 3 minutes to respawn.

really the only barrier to entry is that you need reasonably decent hardware to run it, so if you’re still kinda faking it on an old laptop that barely runs your pirated hentai games you’re fucked

You're going to love this. Trust me.
What you're seeing now is my normal state.

what screenings? is it a US thing?

You've posted this already.

this was before release, it wasnt us only

This is a too lewd for me user...

well if you play hearthstone you’ll be delighted to know that it doesnt cost you over 200 dollars every two months just to have 30 cards to make a deck with now that they’re cycling shit out