youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78mO8DEUg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS

Written by Whale Club 2.0

this meme needs to die NOW

we're just getting started

It's not going anywhere

2 years later on Veeky Forums :
BITBEAN @ 16 SAT. WILL MOON THIS WEEK STAY MAD NOBEANS. BOUGHT IN AT 15 SAT. LET'S GO.
next ask 25BTC

we're making new memes everyday and redpilling nobeaners. we have the attention of people who have never bought a crypto before, and they all want Bitbean when the get started. you can't stop this bean.

Yeah, exactly. It's staying 30 sats or below.

screenshot this

hey i made the song, and im going to record another if i can get 20 bucks (shameless) 2QZZwqBa9x1zvYSy6MR3sn5FLqD94DJyrP

the mods here really need to step up and ban faggot shit like this. my 3 year old son is sitting on my lap while i'm browsing biz & trading cryptos, and i'm sick and tired of having to shield his eyes from all the disgusting nobeaner posts. ugh, get a life losers.

You can't stop an army of beaners

It's more than a meme now. It can never die. BEANED

>vocaroo.com/i/s0QADb3qUYzf
BitBean will be the MEME of May

wtf i love bitbean now

I prefer the OG version desu

youtube.com/watch?v=k638QNrGxuA

I'm actually gonna buy some bitbean I swear this shit is the next doge

That's the spirit, welcome to the bean team

>3 year old son
well then you're doing him a disservice by not buying into the only FAMILY FRIENDLY crypto

Bitbean will reign supreme can't you see it? Do you really lack the vision? I put up a 2btc order. Suits still cheap

KEKS KINGDOM COME
KEKS WILL BE DONE
FUCK OF SHILLS AND PAJEETS
WE'RE RIDING THIS BEAN TO THE SUN

Any update on the plushies, Beanboys?

Too much work to be done atm will be delayed

throw in the stock market there as well

Until when? I need to sleep with a beaner right away

The new wallet comes out soon. Then we have the store coming out after that. The bean plushies should be there by then. I want to say may but not sure.

I cant stand BitBean but damn if this isn't a catchy tune

Song was so good i just beaned in my pants

Fuck you who ever made this make a fugging fideo out of that shit and put it on YouTube

IT'S HAPPENING

bitbean is retarded but this song is jokes

R.I.P.

Sup?

Hey guys ANOTHER NEW SONG IS HERE. Album coming soon vocaroo.com/i/s0zmmlJOEfMQ

What's so special about BitBean?

Do you want to be a human bean or a has bean?

vocaroo.com/i/s0zmmlJOEfMQ

new OC parody song

I want money

Don't stay a pea, buy BitBean.

(((They))) are trying to surpress the bean don't let them!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78mO8DEUg&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, i just bought PosW, but why BitBean? And not BlackCoin for example?

What better way to legitimize bitcoin then with merchandise? God speed, Bitbean.

Get these plushies some shelfspace next to an angry bird plushy and we're going to the moon lads!

>Just as fast if not faster than PIVX
>Point of Sale coming in summer
>New wallet/store coming soon
>Family friendly dev team that is actively fighting against pedophilia and globalism
>Devs eat pork and are anti (((them)))
>Game and cartoon in the works
>The memes

It's Habbeaning.

Also a music album

is this the power of bean magic?

Ok, thanks

Can't wait for the plushies.

Blackcoin market cap is already $8 million. Bitbean has a much smaller market cap and has more growth potential.

move to los angeles

Checked

These nobean shills better get on board or get run over. The beanman is the future.

You autists just don't understand how markets work. These memes are hurting this coin's progress. All you're going to have is the price bouncing around the 30s with random spikes up for a very long time. Stop shilling. It's not doing anyone any favors. You're all turning it into a complete and utter shitcoin. I'm not sure it will even recover.

>hurting the markets
the devs love the memes and videos so much that they repost them on twitter. they arent hardasses.

FUCK OFF SHITBEANERS

Keep screeching. It makes me happy

Bean is doing what you can't do wagie

bitbean is for commies

STOP BEANING BIZ

Seriously, the beaning against members of Veeky Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since Veeky Forums are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in creating money.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only member of Veeky Forums who finds it hard to take pride in this board after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my board from insecure losers here. Why not bully /pol/ or /g/? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little board? /b/ get bullied less than us and yet we are the less degenerate board on Veeky Forums.

Like when its not just beanter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call a bizraeli a "nocoiner"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth bizraeli man that they are a "globalist"? Would you say those words to your fellow moon sailing brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying Veeky Forums, your dividing boards against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now!

calm your tits down

No beaner?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0zmmlJOEfMQ
My new morning alarm.