/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Sweater won the latest US Splatfest by 3-0!
Walleye Warehouse is now playable
Slosher Deco is available for purchase! Sub: Sprinkler; Special: Baller
Clam Blitz and a new patch are now available! Check the patch notes for details.
-- Introduction video: youtube.com/watch?v=9LKSRz0y87Y
-- Tumblr post with details: splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/168473443099/attention-clam-blitz-a-fierce-new-ranked-battle

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/

>Patch 2.0.0 gear list
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Hoodrat is here before Speedy!

>wanna salmon run
>cant salmon run
whats the daily bonus?

Can you say... She stole the show?

what if you saw Marie's squib trapped in her hot car while Marie was doing shit and it was very hot and the squib was laying down weakly sobbing

I've been thinking about this and they're both in the same boat. The final Splatfest caused their popularity to shoot up, which caused them to break up and pursue solo careers. Eventually this caused them to become lonely and miss working with each other (this is official canon).

Now Marie has to stand on a sewer lid all day, looking like a sadsack and waiting for some brat inkling to play the single player, which they never do since kids think multiplayer is the cool thing and single players are antiquated and boring. I bet Marie hates Salmon Run. Callie also stays bound to the single player in case you play the final boss again. Callie may even have the better deal in that the glasses would make things seem like a bad dream in the end.

I think that this looks like a typical dark middle chapter and that their story will end with them reuniting. They're playing a concert together soon as well.

Did Kier finish the team sweater picture?

This Inkling is your friend.

She FIGHTS FOR JUSTICE

Can she do JUDGEMENT GUN MORPHING

Never used the dynamo in multi but judging from SR it really could use an ink consumption buff, shit runs out like instantly

How do woomies masturbate?

They stimulate their suction cups

LF Salmon Runs, any openings anywhere?

Why was the first shifty station the only good one we ever got?

nostalgia goggles

3/4 league

squidbag furiously
have some trigger discipline, it's more efficient than s1 dynamo especiay with its high ink saver level
and dynamo's problem isn't efficiency, it's the fact that it doesn't achieve much for how much it consumes

this one wasn't so bad once you figured out that the middle area was a free special filler if you could keep it under control

I can't think of anything really bad about it though. Flight was too easy to spawn camp on. Vampire had 2 chokepoints on a timer.
Fantasy had 1 tiny ass chokepoint in the center.
This one was really small and the self inking platforms were annoying. Free ballers and splashdowns all day.

Only on fascists and their enablers.

They were all good except the fourth (the one with the spinning doorways and a wall in the middle. That was honest to god the worst stage in Splatoon history. It made S1 Moray and Port look amazing.

does the dynamo suck for SR, or is it the map.. or me?

what if your woomy was secretly a superhero called squid girl who used her powers that literally everyone else has to fight crime in inkopolis's benthic zone of crime

>shitting on S1 Moray
>when Saltspray, Blackbelly and Bluefin exist

Finals of an /ink/ tournament.
/squid_exe on Twitch

whew that glowfly wave

That was a nice save, that random had no idea how to use the dynamo

Nothing was as bad as moray, especially in elitering: the game the movie the experience

>199012682
>Discordfags

No thanks fag

What if your best friend's yebby had a crush on you and asked you out on a date?

how is dynamo in multi anyways, completely outclassed by stuff like the flingza? used to main it in splat1 but feels sucky now

>trigger discipline
You can flick like 4 or 5 times and then the ink is gone, this is pretty bad

what if your woomy had a crush on a yebby and he had a crush on her but both of them were too shy to be around each other and they ended up on opposing teams in ranked

>dynamo mains
kys

How to make Cold Blooded a more convenient ability.
>Decreases the time an Autobomb can chase you.
>Decreases the glow produced by a full charge in squid form
>Decreases the glow and fades away the marker you get when holding the Rainmaker.
>Removes the target mark and tracking ring from the Tenta Missiles quicker.
>Reduces Stealth Jump visibility radius.

Also, indirect buffs:
>Now the whole team can see marked opponents from the Tenta Missiles.
>Toxic Mist and Sprinkler also triggers Thermal Ink
>Squid Beakons produce a really small tracking explosion when destroyed.

That'll be it for me, GGs BB

cya

>he couldn't handle eliters
Why are /ink/diots so shit at this game?

the only creature degenerate enough to masturbate is man.

At less than one flick per second even if you mash it it runs dry slower than Pro and most blasters. Just make every fling count, and in salmon- roll more since you can steamroll cohocks.

Your woomy does it when you aren't playing and you can't stop her.

C- kid by day, super squid by night. Leader of the one woomy task force. Super Woomy Ranger: Pink! Oh woomy ranger, what would we do without you?

I usually hate shooters, I can't stand CS, COD, BF, etc. but I used to love TF2 and Quake because their movement mechanics made the games fun. Would I like this?

Oh, for sure.
I came here from TF2, and after Overwatch failed to cut it for me.
I think once you get used to motion you'll fit right in.

I'm fine with that

This game is more moving amd enabling movement than actually shooting.

Is this what happens when Speedy loses her hat for too long?

First one.

Nice, thanks. I guess I'll buy a Switch and get this, BoTW, Odyssey and XC2 to enjoy the holidays.

No she doesn't. She has a pure mind.

She might have a pure mind, but her developing body has needs.

Speedy isn't mild-mannered

Pink still loves you

>uses the same weapon as speedy
doubt.jpg

what if you walked in on your developing young woomy pleasuring herself with a shampoo bottle

what if you walked into my fist at 9001 miles per minute you fuckint retard pedophile

You're gonna have to draw me a reference for exactly what kinda bottle you're talking about.

The concert is notable for being the first time Callie and Marie have been shown back together without you having to beat Single player to see it. That, to me, is the biggest thing preventing Nintendo from bringing them back together in game, the spoilers, such that they are. I think Ninty plans for them to return in the implied march update or the 1 year aniversary update.

I wish you weren't so mean to me

How much xp does it take to get from 50 to 99?

>discord pretending they are good at this game
loving every laugh

i wish you werent a child molester in the making

is there any reason as to why people still run vanilla/custom blaster over range blaster?

>discord
Wrong

please don't dump images like this, you'll end up killing the image limit way before we reach bump limit.

post-splatfest
the salmon run rush is over
.. what else do you want?

what do you expect from octolingfags

Woomy dress up time

custom games
map editor
replay system
file sharing
bots
callie

nothing major

range is even slower than already slow as balls vanilla

If I wanna run a cold blooded meme set, would I be better off with swim speed or ninja squid for the shirt main

Want fasts, get Luna. Doesn't lose much range, but gets a ton of speed, a huge hitbox to abuse terrain with and accurate jump directs.

What kind of needs?

Same can be said for range - why get punished even harder if you fuck up the shot if you can just move closer with vanilla

That's just silly user. I'm not racist, but Pink is obviously b etter looking af

>3 articles with QR in a row
wtf annie

>if you can just move closer with vanilla
You see, both vanilla and Luna fall below Splattershot while Range, well, outranges it, which lets it stay far safer from the top threat right now. On the other hand, Luna has far better mobility, in big part due to jump directs, and is almost fast enough to not aim which hard-counters Splashdowns.

She knows you're a shitter so she's doing what's best for you

blitz woomy's clam

Blaster, meanwhile, does both things poorly- it's not a close-combat offense monster and isn't a defensive powerhouse. Moreover, it is easily the worst inker- Luna inks more, Range inks safer and more thoroughly (small blast, less awkward footprint), both have decent inking kits as well.

Trying to work on an all black ninja squid outfit. can anyone think of black shoes with swim speed?

I'd rather polish it

is this bait

anyone running some salmons? I'll be down to join after this freelance

el que?

Should we tell him?