/digi/ - Digimon General

Wormmon: Harbinger of Suffering Edition
Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Appmon 3DS is to be taken off the Nintendo eShop on 30th November, and Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/watoson0229/status/941198774457614336
best100.animefestival.jp/
youtu.be/4ZnOMM089BU?t=10m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Haru is canonically hot.

Censoredmon

Hacker's Memory is officially out in Japan, BEWARE OF SPOILERS.

The old HaMe news section should just be truncated now.

Canon Cyber Sleuth MC

How can this small creature cause so much despair and suffering.

Is like Leomon's curse, but for others

Maybe the first two, I think the other two are still somewhat useful, for now.

Also, with no more cripple-chan, nothing stands in my way of having Ryuji as my sex slave.

Now I wonder where's Wormon in Tri

He is going to be revealed as the true form of Yggi. Think Norn but this time becoming a digimon partner.

Deleted and rebooted. Wormon and the other 02 digimon all have no partners now.

>Reverse Leomon curse
So would a hypothetical Antlion Digimon just kill everybody with it's mere presence?

Wouldn't it just die right away before it could cause the death of others?

>wants Ryuji
>posts Keisuke
WHY?

oh no! someone get him away from koushiro! too late, tri happened.

It would die and take everybody else in the proccess.
>Implying Keisuke wouldn't stop you

Keisuke is too busy crying over his waifu. I would just have to watch out for Chitose.

>Hacker's Memory is called HakaMemo in japan
>Haka means grave

Wormmon isn't the worst influence on Koushiro.

>Its mere existence dooms the timeline where he's born

>Koumi
>HAND HOLDING

No no, if its a combination of leomon, who always dies, and wormon, who always causes suffering, then it would be the last hope who tries to destroy the boss but loses, causing the end of the world.

That's what happens when you have an insatiable desire for nerds.

So how ARE the Japanese liking Hacker's Memory?

Does angewoman shit?

Boys. Appmon appearing in the next Story game might happen.

Find out for yourself. Search for ハカメモ

I'm hoping that they can stick them to Digimon evolutionary system.

Happening

twitter.com/watoson0229/status/941198774457614336
We're never going to get this.

Isn't that Megidramon? Dealing damage to everything around it by it's presence is what it does.

That's not difficult, it's just making them perform jogress.

What concerns me is how they'd explain the presence of appmons in a digimon setting, considering they're not exactly the same thing.

Didn't someone here get the Digimon Story Artbook some time ago or was I just hallucinating?

Damn, Jesmon is anorexic as fuck

Hackmon and Black Hackmon

>What concerns me is how they'd explain the presence of appmons in a digimon setting
Some guy wishes to create life forms superior to Digimon, so he makes a fake digital world inside of his phone as a test drive. Shit goes wrong somehow, and the Appmon end up in the regular Digital World. Yggi may or may not flip the fuck out at this.

Needs more meat.

This with Hackmon, both of them, being the main focus as the appmon version is a clone of the original.

Did character reversal get a reduced hitrate as well? I felt that one was a little more fair than the other status conditions, and a change would slow down grinding speeds.

How much luck can a digimon have in Links?

Pretty sure it did

Papyrusmon and Sansmon

>100
Damn, and I guess only at 100 I can have a decent chance of get a bonus

Well that'd be a 100% chance.

Are there any other videos showing off the songs

1% per luck so
Yeah always is pretty decent

That's the +4 cap though, less awakenens have a lower cap

>1% per luck
Fuck, that's a lot of ultimates

I will try to get platinum in CS while waithing for HaMe, the medals seems way more retarded than the cards in N0
Is the online active enough to get the trophy?

Doesn't have to be, there's bots you can fight for it

Only in America

Day one patch to restore her when.

Americans won't care. They love tragic endings more than censorship.

And thus Noir will forever remain censored in future games.

>how they'd explain the presence of appmons
Why we need an explanation for Appmon? They end with "mon" and evolve through stages, why we should care?

Not like I care about irrelevant waifumon shit. Keeping crying though, it totally makes people come to your side.

Day one

Reminder, you failed to protect Haru's smile, and now you failed to protect Keisuke's smile. When does it end /digi/?

>you failed to protect Haru's smile
Meh

Glad you agree she will remain censored.

Gay people have feelings and are human too, try to have some empathy.

>Caring about Haru
I don't.
I literally don't. I'd literally let Leviathan delete every human in Appmon if it meant that Keisuke could be with his waifu.

I'd even let Leviathan horribly torture them too.

>including Rei
>he let Leviathan torture, rape, and murder best boy

I honestly don't care about Haru's "suffering." The ending implied he is getting his robot now or later. The same is not true of Keisuke and his waifu. There is actually a huge implication that they'll never meet again.

So the ESRB is giving HaMe a T rated for the following reasons:

This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a Digimon tamer battling monsters in a futuristic Japan. As players explore a digital world, they interact with characters and engage in turn-based battles with monsters and human opponents. Players select attack moves (e.g., magic attacks, gunfire, bites, slashes) from a series of menus to defeat enemies; battles are highlighted by impact sounds, occasional gunfire, depleting “hit points,” and pink blood-splatter effects.

Some female characters wear low-cut outfits that expose deep cleavage; one scene depicts a man patting another character’s posterior, along with suggestive dialogue (e.g., “…wouldn’t stop touching your body”; “…[S]omething…had its hands all over that good-looking guy”; “[T]hat sinister threat, how it groped that guy…”). An attack called “poop toss” allows characters to throw a pink “poo coil” at enemies; one large figure resembles a yellow poo coil. The word “sh*t” appears in the dialogue.

Apologies for no link. Cannot find it at the moment.

>Sukamon makes a game T-rated
You can't make this up

>you will never rape pull a CS: HaMe version of Eclipse where you rape Ryuji in front of Erika and instead of turning Ryuji into a potato, Erika becomes one after watching such a shocking event

Post digimons who did nothing wrong.

He just wants some dicking

He regularly gets it from me.

>When you realize we're getting a Digimon game in 2 years for PS4 hardware with an unbound Habu making it

Get smoked, Konaka

Is that some Kenji? If not, damn, it sure can replicate his style.

what's the problem with the word "shot"?

I really don't think their should be antagonism between Habu and Konaka, since Habu's style was likely built off Tamers and Konaka's work more than Adventure or the other series.

While Konaka himself feels limited by being a child's series, Habu seems to be more pushing the boundaries he can with the franchise.

To be fair the games have been as hardcore as the creators want them to be. Like when they pulled HitlerAgumon and the JewAgumons, for example.

People might try to debate the feelings that Keisuke and Erika had for each other, but I feel it was supposed to have a tone of being romantic for the simple fact that there is no female option. If it was just friendship, then it would be fine to add a female protagonist, but I doubt Habu was going for that so that's why we can only play as a male protagonist this time.

Sorry y/u/rishitters, but the Japanese don't believe two women can truly love each other like a man and woman can or a man with another man. And they are right.

>Anyone thinking it's just "friendship" when her own eternal representation of Keisuke is a door of light opening and a hand reaching out to give her hope and save her from despair

You have to be SJW level retard to think it's not love.

Oh no I think it was straight up love. It was a tragic love story. ;_;
But I have already seen morons pm and tell me it wasn't.

best100.animefestival.jp/
At the rate Appmon is going, it might lose it's 6th place rank to Princess Principal. The fans of that show were shocked and pissed when Appmon dethroned it and have been shilling it constantly ever since.

If that's the case, then Keisuke might lose his mind, hack his way back into Digital World and delete Iggy.

I think that's what is going to happen. He is going to pull a Homura to be with his beloved.

Digimon Story CyberSleuth 2: The Rebellion Story

>Keisuke realizes that the the original Cyber Sleuth protagonists caused the reset
>He murders Arata and Yuugo while using horrible franken science to turn Yuuko and Nokia into some nightmarish frankenstein monster to replace Erika
>Then fights the other protagonist to the death

inb4 Takumi/Ami is Sayaka in this scenario
Too late

>will never get fanart of the corpses of all the Eden children minus Aiba littered on the ground while Keisuke and Aiba are having a duel to the death

All because of a single Wormmon. Truly the Harbringer of Suffering.

Now I'm confused about the ending after rewatching it.
Are Wormmon and Erika now one in the same? I might not have been properly been paying attention during the earlier gameplay, but Wormmon while in the rift calls Ryuji, onii-chan.

Maybe Wormmon is the digimon version of QB? Will get a third Wormmon in the next anime installment that reveals the true colors of his race.
>hey little boy or girl, do you want to be a Chosen Child?

He straight up told Yamato to kill his best friend.

Also here is the gameplay from the Nip.
youtu.be/4ZnOMM089BU?t=10m6s
>Erika in the company of an evil talking tree

Hell yes, I would gladly accept.

He is aready laughing behind the scenes.

Think about it as of Tamers' Matrix Evolution, only on smaller level. And there is no going back from it.

>make a passing joke about how if you hate someone so much, why doesn't he just kill them
>actually takes it seriously
Yamato isn't exactly the sharpest tool.

Are you fucking kidding me? And people claim Konaka is trying insert realism and deconstruction into Digimon.
This is on a whole other level.

"Don't link yourself with the alien lifeforms!" is what it's trying to say.
Oh, and don't go near Wormmons.

Just let children fuck their AI programs. It's the future. Just accept it already you fucking puritanical Nips.