Ghouls are just the worst edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11761/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7451/?)
youtube.com/watch?v=c7ji_euRLoo
fallout.gamepedia.com/Brotherhood_War#cite_note-Sawyer1-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beware of lorelets edition

reminder:westcoastfags are in denial that their factions aren't that advanced.

"The player character is the only entity in the entire game who needs a special perk to wear power armor, companions like Raul, who would likely have no experience with power armor, is capable of wearing it. Even fiends can wear power armor."

Ergo, PA never really need training to wear lore-wise, it was only implemented in 3/NV as having PA gave you an edge in combat and it had to be limited so as not to be OP.

>i share a planet with someone who thinks that model and texture looks good

Power armor training was a Bethesda invention and now power armor is back to how it was in 1 and 2 deal w/ it

That wasn't ther argument though, the point was that somebody unironically i think used salvaged NCR Powerarmor in an argument, when that PA technically shouldn't exist anymore now after FO4 retconned PA training again.

Morelike Babies first roastie edition.

Lol the NCR would stomp the institute to the ground. The NCR has access to vertibirds, pa, enclave tech, vehicles, aa, apcs, pre-war standard weapons and healthcare and medicine that is way above pre-war healthcare and medicine

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11761/?
>institute actually using super mutants
neat

So Bethesda has retconned half of Fallout NV then. Bethesda are a bunch of incompetent fucks when it comes to lore

Speaking of retcons, do we just have to assume half of FO4 isn't lore, specifically all of the crafting shit?
Because if we have to assume that everyone can build animal cages, conveyor belts, waterpumps, artillery canons and teleporters, the whole lore from FO1-FO4 is upside down.

The npcs in diamond city look clean.

>walks around like a slut
>gets upset when people look at her like she's a slut
Yep, you captured woman logic perfectly.

they also have 100,000s of people if not a million

>creators of the series don't know the lore
>shit developer of one game knows the lore

Ok

No, somebody claimed that the Gunners were more technologically advanced than the NCR because they had access to PA whilst NCR didn't.

The Institute has far superior technology to the NCR, but they don't have the numbers.

>Because if we have to assume that everyone can build animal cages, conveyor belts, waterpumps, artillery canons and teleporters, the whole lore from FO1-FO4 is upside down.

Not everyone can build those things. The ones who can are engineers like Tinker Tom, Sturges, Cruz, the ss and etc.

They created all the real ones out there already

doesn't fo1 take place a lot earlier than NV, 4 and 3?

>specifically all of the crafting shit?
Except that throughout the series we come across people that do the same shit like the Gun Runners, Elijah, Tinker Tom, Arturo, Talia, Sturges, etc.

>the only people in the world who can build all that shit all happen to be centered in one tiny spot on the continent
What a coincidence.

Yeah but they don't actually do anything with them
Come to think of it, aren't there synths and muties fighting in the cit ruins?

More phat tiddies.

The Gun Runners build an unrivaled trading empire because they are the only ones on the entire west coast who could build guns, and it took them years to build up their business.
They are absolutely exceptional.

the labs that created super mutants are shut down and in disrepair, they obviously don't produce them anymore and have 0 control over the ones they have produced

The NCR is armed like shit mostly, they get killed all the time by raiders and savages. The institute is like the fiends if they could teleport and hit what they're aiming at.

Well yeah, but i guess the mod's going off the idea that they would use them as soldiers

>because they are the only ones on the entire west coast who could build guns
They aren't the only ones. They just have the capital to shit out caps to whomever has pre-war schematics thus making them the best as all others fuck off because no one wants their pipeshit. Pretty sure they said a good portion of gun makers headed out east or further north.

>The NCR is armed like shit mostly, they get killed all the time by raiders and savages. The institute is like the fiends if they could teleport and hit what they're aiming at.

The ncr would crumble if they were attacked by commonwealth tier raiders since some of the raiders in the commonwealth have access to high tech armour and weapons, while the ones in the ncr are all poorly armed

They are better armed than anyone on the eastcoast because they don't use pipeshit :^)

>The NCR has access to vertibirds
Access. they have like 7
>PA
Stripped of servos basically making it Metal Armor MK3
>Enclave tech
Not really. It's beyond them.
> vehicles, aa, apcs
Finally something right.
>pre-war standard weapons
Another
>and healthcare and medicine that is way above pre-war healthcare and medicine
lololololol no

Coursers would shit fury all over them. Not to mention infiltrators taking over top positions.

The NCR relies on numbers alone, almost every battle they have been in they have had HUGE causalities in. As soon as they are up against people who are armed properly they crumble as we can see with the BoS attacks.

They can barely contain the Powder Gangers and Fiends.

I want to mod in a recipe to make diluted mysterious serum but I can't get lorenzo to stop thinking I sold/dropped the original. Anyone have any idea how I can make it work?

>raiders in the commonwealth have access to high tech armour and weapons

>fiends
>wide variety of weapons including actual energy guns
>off their goddamn gourd on tons of drugs
>pretty good numbers

>'toot
>armed exclusively with plastic box "lasers"
>coursers feel fear, pain and can be talked down
>have resource issues

teleporting's nice but i dunno my dude the institute kinda sucks

The service rifle might as well be glorified pipeshit, it's a peashooter.

be honest was fallout 4 your first fallout game?

>As soon as they are up against people who are armed properly
You mean like the Enclave or BOS? Or just the Vipers, Khans, Jackals and other raider tribes they pushed out? Or the Legion?

They also have working PA suits and Pre-war weapons like the Combat Rifle. But hey, le pipeshit meme.

>vehicles, aa, apcs

They only have access to armored vehicles and aa that it. They never had acces to apcs only midwestern bos did. Keep in mind even the minutemen have access to aa

concept art institute is quite a bit more low tech looking, like he abduction scene art their gear is actually kinda crappy. But regarding the colour palette they have the whole section there on the process of choosing - and the different colour schemes they considered

How did the BoS learn how to make a blimp that could dock vertibirds? They didn't have access to vertibirds when the built the first one to travel East, right?

Where was I wrong?

Tactics.

NV Fiends are unironically way better armed because they almost exclusively use Laser and Plasma weapons with the occasional flamethrower in the mix.

power level arguments are the most retarded shit ever, what do you even get when you >win the argument? whats the fucking point, I swear its like retarded kids arguing about which superhero is stronger, or whos dad would beat whos

Concept synths are super spooky

Any recommendable mods for PS4 version of the game, that makes Piper look more.. appealing?
Both her body and clothes could do with some work

is that even possible on a PS4? don't you only have paid mods?

I'm fairly sure were all just merely pretending. It's still better than posting waifus.

answer the question

it's ppl who haven't played the other fallout games

The institute can throw waves of the machine ones at em who don't feel pain and teleport right into their base, that's more dangerous than druggy retards with good guns.

Considering your only source for mods is Bethesda.net, why don't you just type "Piper" into the search bar and check the results?

I started with BoS because a friend I worked with kept going on about how great it was a few months before the release of FO3.

Now tell me where I was wrong so I can laugh at you for being a lorelet.

Could anyone do me a favor?
I used to use the Nanosuit outfit for FO4 (nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7451/?) without any issues in a previous playthrough, however my HD died and I had to reinstall all my mods.

The mod seems to be installing normally, however the outfit isn't showing up in BodySlide. I know for a fact it used to and I could build it there. Could anyone install the mod and try to see if it shows up in Bodyslide? Thanks.

> Aaron Kimball began a campaign to secure the Mojave and annex the local tribals, of which the Great Khans were the most prominent. Kimball's campaign was an utter failure

As I said, the NCR rely on numbers alone. They did manage to beat the Khans, Vipers and Jackals but only after suffering huge causalities. If you've played NV then you'll know that the NCR can't handle the Powder Gangers. You'll also see that the only reason they won the first battle of hoover dam was because of a trap they'd laid in Boulder City, up until then they were actually losing the battle quite badly and even their crack squads such as the 1st Recon and rangers were in retreat.

If the courier hadn't intervened, then the second battle of Hoover Dam would have been a victory for the Legion.

The Legion is the only other faction in the US with the numbers to challenge the NCR, however if you put them up man for man then the NCR would most probably lose every conflict. Throw in a Guerrilla war and the NCR wouldn't be able to fight back.

Doesn't matter anyway, NCR is crumbling from the inside.

Powerarmor is so easy even a child can use it user. They are also standing literally on roads with fully loaded Fusioncores ready for use. :^)

Everybody on the continent is using Powerarmors retroactively after FO4s retcon.

there are some neat robutts there too, imagine this shit suddenly galloping at you

>Doesn't matter anyway, NCR is crumbling from the inside

Lol no, the ncr is currently booming.

No, there's a menu before you enter your game which allows mods to be installed, free
There's no real search option though :(

>they won all those battles
>but not in a way i like so it doesn't count

>Now tell me where I was wrong so I can laugh at you for being a lorelet.
I don't think the NCR and the Institute would fight each other

Okay you got me.

it honestly makes no sense that the legion with melee weapons, football armour and spears was somehow beating the NCR, the ambushes meme is pretty weak too, a single vertibird could easily scout them all out, and Mojave is a desert

Fallout 4 is the best game in the series.

Have you ever heard of Pyrrhic Victories? If you have too many of them then you won't be able to fight any more.

The Legion managed to sack multiple NCR towns and has many footholds in NCR territory.

Their currency has devalued when the BoS destroyed their gold reserve and they have massive food shortages and unrest back in their home territories.

>1 (one) set of armor is half the game
wew

absolutely (you)

From what i see the shapedata for bodyslide are installed if you pick an optional plugin during the install. Did you do that? check Data/tools/bodyslide if it's there.

Too bad that the mod sucks in pretty much every other aspect

Legion were mary sue faction. Just look at them minting gold coins and feeding a nation on slaver army.

The Legion have season warriors who use more advanced weaponary in combat.
You can see them in the battle for the dam.

The legion believe in trial by fire and strength. The low end troops are sent out first with their machetes and spears. The troops who survived several battles and have proven themselves to stand in the back, with the real weaponary.

The hierarchy is more complex than that, but that's the general idea.

Forgot my picture

>Their currency has devalued when the BoS destroyed their gold reserve and they have massive food shortages and unrest back in their home territories.

The guy from the osi is an asshole so don't trust his word. There is no evidence of unrest or their currency being devalued.

The ncr has a higher quality of living than pre-war america in its core cities.

Russell is my husbando.

Its the best because delicious moomoos

I wonder if there was supposed to be another crude but advanced tech faction: there is a lot of concept art of high tech stuff that makes no sense for the institute, shit like parahunters with jetpacks deploying out of a "STOLEN" vertibird, who the hell were those meant to be - gunners? there is also concept art for a lot of diesel based crude robots that again make no sense to be made by the institute, a lot of some weird bio-robots too.

the oddest thing however is some junky bot called institute riot control robot

Even someguy thinks Russel is a dumb faggot sodomite.
Bobby Bass on the other hand is a true southern gentleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7ji_euRLoo

>There is no evidence of unrest or their currency being devalued.

The Republic suffered primarily on the economic front. When the Brotherhood could not counter the Republic's military advantage, it attacked the gold reserves that backed the New Californian dollar. As the raids intensified and gold became unavailable, destroyed or rendered useless by Brotherhood operations, NCR citizens panicked and rushed to reclaim the listed face value of currency from NCR's remaining gold reserves. Since the NCR was unable to realize these withdrawals, particularly towards the frontier, faith in their currency considerably dropped. To protect against actual economic collapse, the NCR government abandoned the gold standard and established fiat currency, not payable in specie. Since then many wastelanders lost faith in it as a medium of worth, both as a result of it not being backed by anything but the government's word and the inevitable inflation. In response to the loss of faith, merchant consortiums of the Hub established their own currency, the veritable bottle cap, backing it with water (exchanging a standardized measure of water for caps). The merchants conspired to reintroduce the bottle cap as a currency out of frustration stemming from NCR's ineptitude in handling the currency crisis.

>fallout.gamepedia.com/Brotherhood_War#cite_note-Sawyer1-12

The institute was supposed to have full control over boston.

it was probably reintroduced for the Rust Devils

The concept art that lirterally says "Institute Paratrooper"?

>tfw you'll never see Bobbeh Bassh again because Someguy is all butt-blasted about Fallout 4

>creators of the series don't know the lore
>Bethesda
>creators of the series

>CoA only want to be with Atom
>Farharbor want them off the island
>DiMa gets mad at you when you give both sides what they want and give the CoA the launch key.
Fuck this douchebot

The comment sections is full of insecure witcherfags and nvfags.

what where? didn't notice that on the concept art, will look closer again I guess, but why does institute use STOLEN vertibirds and who the hell do they steal them from? also whats with the bio robots

oh yeah, a lot of that would work for the rust devils, should have thought of that

Why is alexa Bliss not wearing her belt?

Fuck off you NV nigger,

DiMA has no right to judge, when he's basically the Institute.

yeah
>milk armor

>>creators of the series don't know the lore
More misinformed friend.
Black Isles made fallout 1 and 2.
Shit went down with interplay and to caused Black Isles have to shut down and the rights to fallout had to be sold and Bethesda bought it.

A lot of the people at Black Isles reformed into Obsidian.

Obsidian are closer to the "creaters of the sereies" than Bethesda.

That said, Tim Cain, the actually brain child of fallout 1 and creator of the series and its world, thought Besthesda did right by the lore and did it justice in 3.

I don't know how he felt about 4 however.

yeah, my bad, looked through carefully and even though its called stolen in one concept art its called institute vertibird in another, still kinda weird though, do they teleport the whole bird in an out? the idea of catching wildlife to experiment on or whatever is kinda neat though, you can notice they are firing nets on the giant squirrel

>STOLEN vertibirds and who the hell do they steal them from? also whats with the bio robots

They would likely build vertibirds

The gunners are the most powerful faction that isn't a main one but they just larp as the us army and use pre-war shit

Never mind, i just checked and it only says Vertibird (Institute) in the panel the troopers drop from.

>I don't know how he felt about 4
He probably thinks the series went off into the right direction. The series is about you being powerful

Huh, weird. I guess if you also pick the AE optional plugin, the Bodyslide data just doesn't show up. If you just pick the CBBE option in the installer, it does.

Thanks.

Anyone here play Mass Effect? Well here's a fun fact for y'all:
>The M-920 Cain is not named for the Biblical Cain, but for Fallout and Fallout 2 designer Tim Cain.
Tim Cain shares the name of a portable nuclear weapon. That's fuckin' cool.