Asx and general aussie investing thread

What are you holding or looking at buying? Any tips? Discuss here.

>be me, NEET
>missed the boat on buying Yen and Euro in Feb.
>The dollarydoo lost like 6% against each one
>don't expect the dollarydoo to come back, what with French Election and Japanese economic confidence
>Could have earned myself a night out
>feels bad man

Probably going to buy more RAP if it stays around this price range.

I don't fuck around with spec stocks and usually just trade healthcare/consumer staples stocks but have optimistic expectations here, their Australian trials were so good I don't see how the U.S. trials can't be at least as good if not better. FDA approval should be very likely as well.

>What are you holding or looking at buying?
All im interested in is getting rid of my MLS. Its now hit 0.005, I bought at 0.012.

I'm Aus, 25, full time wagecuck, and looking to start investing in stocks rather than saving for a home. I've heard AFIC or Argo are good index funds to get started on - should I hedge my bets and go with them, or should I play aggressively for the next 10 years and then look for something a little more cozy?

AFIC and Argo aren't index funds, they're LICs (although they are diversified), read up on the differences more - they aren't ETFs

Anyone excited for some serious RMX lithum gains next week?

Jealous. I wish I had money free to invest in RMX, too bad it's all stuck in MLS

Should I sell MLS at a big loss and use it all to buy RMX?

They're both garbage

the one time I listened to a hot tip on Veeky Forums and I buy fucking MLS

WHY IS IT 0.05 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

consider the money lost an investment in your own education

fuckin oath brah

Remember when CCL was a mom at 9.15? now its been 3 years and up to 9.50 from dividend repayments and value I'm up only 20 from these 3 years.

meme and 20% so avg of 6.33% a year (profit)

mls was always shit you should of been able to see through that.

oath cunt, got $1500 in there.

Not much, but could see some nice gains depending on the results

What's shit about it though?
I honestly don't get why it's dropping so hard

Is it too late to jump on the A2M train?

No.
Patience user.

Depends. Are you looking at short term trade or a long term hold?

Jesus please make the results outstanding. Please Jesus.

Are you ready to acknowledge your company's business model is basically Hope N Pray?

Why not buy a company that doesn't have to hope it will make money?

Their business model isn't hope and pray, don't be smug.

Of course it is. It's a mineral prospector. The company buys plots of land in the hope that if it drills in the right place and with the right market conditions I'm the background, there may be some money left over after extraction expenses are paid.

Trust me its expensive but definitely worth it, 251,231.00 USD Price increase 2,381.00 (0.96%)

A lot of companies get thrown around here, but nobody says what they want out of those companies.

Are they short-term tips or long-term holds?

Me, I'm want to tailor a long-term strategy that goes from small-cap spec to dividends in 10 years.

The end goal is to be pulling ore out of the ground, whether it's RMX or someone they sell the rights to. Buying land with known deposits of a particular mineral that's desired by the market is hardly hoping and praying. If that's your definition of blind faith then there's not a start up in the world that will pass muster for you.

>1234
>4567

ok buddy

Anyone holding SAS? They're launching their nano-satellites in May

hell yeah.
bought in at 16, sold during first hype at 25, got back in at 18 sold like a dumbass at 23.5 now bought back in at 23.5 and holding until after the launch, which is succesful i will sell my shit during the hype and keep profiting off speculation familia.

Where is the bitch that accused me of shilling A2M when it was around 2.50?

What do you see the price hitting if the launch is successful? I was thinking 35c

Broker here
Colleague of mine has made serious gains playing SAS, got in at 13c and holding since. Id be selling all but original investment when it gets close to 30cents again. Then enjoy the free carry. Shit is too risky for my liking

gentle bump

ever so gentle

So I've just about got enough saved up to start investing, what's the best way to go about investing in stocks outside of Australia, CommSec or finding an American broker that allows foreign accounts?

I tried to buy in at 0.03 but it didn't go through. Probably I good thing, I shouldn't really gamble with my money at this time.

Got most of my money in VAS which isn't going anywhere at the monent and bought some shares in IBG and am hoping they go up once their mining project in Greenland kicks off.

How risky is too risky?
I'm likely to sell when the volume drops post launch then buy back when it's oversold.

They've got a few decent contracts from what I've seen, what's going against them in the long run?

I'd invest here before heading overseas just to learn the game, but if you're dead set on it you may as well go commsec for simplicity. I assume your either buying American or shorting Europe?

Anyone holding ESE over night? Expecting an ann tomorrow for the vaporizer deal. Looks like some bots were trading near the close

They're hoovering up cash and acquiring shit but aren't drilling, the market wants them to move their arse and start earning.

You'd probably be much better off with ETF's then, most folk in here are only after small cap meme gamble stocks.

Anyone /EDE/ here. Holy shit, it really took it in the arse today. And there's only good news on the horizon, and yet here we are. Fucking bag holding time.

Redpill me on MLS. I haven't been following. What is the company up to right now? Are they drilling? Testing? Do they have money? Or is the management just sitting on their ass?
I know It got pumped a while ago, the price looks decent now though, right?

Get out of here, Gino. No one is falling for your Serbian Jew double bluff.