/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

fuck kazzi

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

everyone who plays with Veeky Forums is fucking GAY.

First for fuck nirah

»father son bonding time, bond with me jimmy.

Bad thread

>brazilian baboon keeps trying to kill the noose inside the server farm
>hurrrrrrrrrr why do I keep dying
>use up all my armor when I respawn so I don't die when I book it to the elevator
>shithead doesn't get the hint and start doing what i'm doing
>when we do manage to make it outside he can't aim to save his life or get in fucking cover
I'VE BEEN PLAYING WARFRAME SINCE THE HANGAR UPDATE
HOW ARE YOU WORSE THAN ME

shut up bitch

how 2 get money

I'm broke as fuck now

fucking this

Aiming and cover is something really basic and thats what most of this heist is about however retards will always be there.
I reached the point where I have bloodlust and kill everything otherwise I know the retard/s I have to fill launch the mission requeriment will fuck up
reach a point where you can easy carry otherwise playing with randoms is no fun

i don't know how you can be so retarded that playing what is pretty much a basic 3rd person shooter eludes you.

gas yourself german

Everytime Kaz opens his whore of a mouth I just can't stop dreaming about face fucking him

Goddamn, and server farm ain't even hard. That said does anyone know if the mission is 100% stealth-able? When I did it we managed to stealth up to 3 of the 4 servers hacked, but I think the other guy might've screwed up and triggered an alert while hacking.

get bunker
idle for 10 hours
sell gunrunning shit

pause

I would fuck Kazzi, no question about it.

Hey, that's my line!

and that too Only I can be rude to Kazzi

when are you coming back to MoH

Why is getting facefucked being projected as a bad thing, you know associating it with Kazzi and all.

>MoH

don't u want lok'amir

think u mighty confused, dude

it's ok babymetal

"Really bro you tell me to kys i was gonna stop after that but now im gonna lynch you like a black nig"
wow

Your character have the same ugly mouth as Nirah's character.

Same mother

whore

I had the exact same problem. We'd managed to sneak through the whole thing, then at the last server, this dude uses a fucking shotgun on a nearby guard.

Me and the other dude ran for the elevator, took cover and waited, and this faggot just hid behind a server blindfiring with an MG.

Like, Jesus dude. The objective clearly says to escape, not murder all the SWAT guys.

Post Parents

Any solo dupe glitches still around or are they duo only right now?

There would be consolecuck drama too if you had more than 5 players on console gtag

They do still have it, it's just much less frequent proportional to their member count.

How often do Shark Cards go on sale?

Man, the Riata's like a baby monster-truck. Not sure if I'm a fan though, might sell it for some pocket money.

>ever even considering buying shark cards

Never. They make "rebate" events instead whenever a big update looms around the corner.

Because why would you want pay less real money for virtual money, when you can have more virtual money for the same amount of real money?

nd also if consoles were Cucks like PCucks that are hypocritical and cry about being crewkilled when they do it themselves too

So I just became a CEO and need to buy a warehouse. Does warehouse size matter for making money? Can I just buy a small one or do I need a large one?

Don't buy crates, buy I/E

Do some research before you do something you regret.

Okay thanks

hey it's me

good on ya mortal

A larger warehouse means more money earned only if you sell a full of crates. So you need a large investment in the building and then ton of time grinding missions to get crates.

100% the best way to really get cash, aside from hackers dropping money, is to get the vehicle warehouse and a bunker. fill the bunker and then steal and sell top end cars while the bunker works on making stock.

>tfw want to buy a crate warehouse to fill my office with cash but don’t want to grind

I did 12M then stopped

>Turtleneck with tactical blouson
How

which biker business would be the best to invest in?

None, get a friend who has a business and do the missions

It's always Coke

cocaine makes the most money

>get a friend
o-oh

Coke and meth have both good to me.

I stealthed into the server room and the first terminal I hacked triggered the alarm so I think it's random.

order is coke, then cash, then meth. dunno about the last two but you shouldnt bother probably

If I'm doing shit solo, how does import/export compare to air freight?

Speaking of biker businesses, how much drugs do you have to sell before your clubhouse becomes completely covered in that certain drug?

Top range I/E plus VIP work rotation with a Buzzard is the best solo money maker.

>import/export
The best.
>air freight
The worst.

Jetpack or Deluxo?

>decent friends with comms
>never talks to me and the others hate him
wew

Deluxo for versatility. Thruster for making poorfags cry.

Non, get a chopper instead.

I already own a Buzzard.

Deluxo it is.

Disregard that, I live in the past and suck dicks for a living.

I like him, even if he can be stupid sometimes

Just confirming again that i do indeed suck dicks

Both

all these upset at me for nothing, i would use my army training to kick your teeth in irl while my girlfriend nirah films it

Post only the cutest characters

How many explosions can the khanjali take?
Is it good for solo shitting on players on foot?

I like this post

Your army training on picking up soap wouldn't do you much in a fight.

max upgrade it can take 17 meme rifle shots, 11 explosions

I dont like messes so I stopped doing them

>Tfw the cheat you've been using to make ez cash for a few months now is starting to get popular
>Afraid it's going to get detected now

>Tfw I only bought weed and forgery businesses

What did he mean by protected class anyway? He some senator's kid?

He knows to much, so they can't retire him.

uhhhhhh i like BIG BLANES and uuuuuhhhhhh HELICOPTER CUM mmmmm yummy yummy in my shit-filled tummy P: *slurps* hehehe poopie i just poopied in my diaper heh mmm *sniffs and farts* poooopiiieee

which one

i love this webm. I'm going to marry Agent 14!

Agent 14
>Hilarious but likeable moron in previous heists
>Semi-competent instructor in Gunrunning
>Absolute bell-end in Doomsday
What the fuck happened to him?

same thing that happened to you

he got exposed to you

He didn't really do anything wrong, he'd already fired Avon by the time Doomsday starts. Lester is a bitter man who is mean to everyone and his boss is just kind of how all bosses are.

Sassy black woman took over and drained Agent Autist all of his charm.

what did he mean by this?

>My new manager at my new job is mulatto and she's the only female manager that isn't sweet to me and I don't know if she's just stiff and professional or secretly hates my guts

Mrs. Rackman isn't helping my paranoia about losing my new job because the manager doesn't like me.

She wants your white dick, user

It's not white

In that case I can't explain it

so shes uncle toming you

>Finished Doomsday Heist
>Now I’m bored cause I dont know what to do

I'm gonna see if I can transfer departments.