>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbvBiGkcWh4
twitter.com/ribboneels/status/941589978907213824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck Arvis

I want to put my lute inbetween Lute's lutes.

I want Raul to go away and stop samefagging.

Elibe when

Keep scrolling.

Tharja is my wife.

FE6 banner when?

w-what?

sophia loses her job in three hours

Is Eirika best Lord?

No please let me join Sigrun please

Gods give me strength

Milady/Saul/Lugh/Wolt/Marcus when?

Please add frens

>about to upgrade the pyromaniac's Bolganone+ due to not having any better red tomes
Is there any point in going anything but Atk+?

Soon Chrom, he have now rank A

Why isnt Siegbert allowed in the Library? Isnt that the natural habitat for nerds like him?

pregnant edit when?

Me on the right.

BEST HUSBAND

Stupid nerds need to get out of the house. Xander is trying to toughen him up.

Who have you voted for?

>The Chad Roy waltzes right into the library and checks out whatever books he likes
>The Virgin Siegbert doesn't have permission

Lilina!

No one is allowed, the rest are just smart enough to sneak in/chad enough to not give a shit.

>come upon a random FEH video
>HI GUYS MY TIP FOR EVERYONE IS TO PICK 3 COMMON UNITS AND FORGE THEM UP TO 5* +10, THAT IS REALLY HELPFUL

what a great fucking tip

Got a +HP-RES Takoman, I know he got powercreep'd and lame IVs but I still want to build him, any tips?

If you're stuck with her default weapon, probably not. Maybe take res if you want to run ploys or something, but that's it.

The Library is where they store what's left of the heroes after they've had their skills '''inherited'''

After him

I have a great tip for Fire Emblem as a whole.
All you need to do to win the battle is to hit the enemies and to not have the enemies hit you. That's the best way to do it.

Give his Close Counter to a better character

>just piles upon piles of dead Hanas, Shannas, Faes, Kleins, and Barsts
Frightening

I'm surprised more people crying about arena score aren't already doing that.

trip back on, I have you filtered for a reason

Tharja is OUR wife.

This is Eirika. But she also looks like Lilina.

So, what's your objective? S support everyone?

This

replace close counter with LaD or swift sparrow

It's because he says "I'm Siegbert" every time he turns a page.

The OG Black Knight when?

But that makes her a THOT, and I don't like thots

It's good they don't just toss them away, they may be spent for their primary purpose but you gotta keep the army fed.

>using Tharja
>ever
Seriously?

>Got a +HP-RES Takoman, I know he got powercreep'd and lame IVs but I still want to build him, any tips?
Don't

>Lens flare +5
It shouldn't be as funny as it is

>using the version that has the dengeki watermark
Get away from my wife

I want Tharjafriend to get all the units he wants for Christmas and to show feet!

>Not giving her the candle and Close Counter

Terrible.

>ywn dom sigrun and fuck her until she pass out of pleasure
why even live bros

OK, so who is a good red that Bike will suicide into? Later rounds of AA leaves me with few good reds and I just need one that can bait Bike and end him.

When are they getting added?

Yes, but i have a little hope that one can obtain the S support again with less battles or instantly in a future update.

Odd - Merge +Atk Rein into +2 +Atk Rein
Even - Use two Rein
0 - Make the 2nd a Raven user

Sucks that they probably wouldn't let them show any romantic attraction for each other so as to not upset waifu fags

How do I recruit Shiva in chapter 7?

I don't fully understand the inherit skill mechanic.

If I inherit a skill, Skill 1 for example, can the unit only learn Skill 1 then? Skill 2 and 3 are not included?
What if I inherit Skill 3? Dosn't he need skill 1 and 2 to learn Skill 3?

Only chads who help one turn Infernal maps may enter
youtube.com/watch?v=dbvBiGkcWh4

Hopefully never.

Use guide, retard

>doesn't have her as his castle leader
>doesn't have her S supported
Get away from my wife.

user, think about this logically: Why would they ever let you inherit Skill 3 if you could inherit Skill 1 and learn Skill 3 from there?

After their dads.

Burger King
Seth

Seth has become my go to bulky green killer in AA.

Considering very few people actually do it, that's not bad. Not nearly as bad as say, SAVE YOUR ORBS DURRRR THIS IS BAIT???

Ceddy basically admitting that Hawk is better than him, damn.

Katarina on ever gauntlet
And camilla

>Holy bloodlet

lol

How do you choose your next S, slut user?

I'm actually shaking /feg/, I really want Christmas Lissa but I don't know if I'm going to get her in 140 Orbs.

Soon

So I can inherit Skill 1 and 2 from somewhere else. I dunno. Games like that tend to have flaws.

can you post your seth for me please

How many fucking carcasses of Hinatas does that make.

Gee, how many fucking Ninos and Barsts, you don't even need to 4* those for Draw Back or Repo

Josh
Maskcina
Literally any of the TT swords we've been given including Tobin

>140 orbs
>green orbs ever appearing
>shares a colour with Chrom
I wish you the best of luck. It's the least I can do.

Do you think the new B passives will make armors actually dangerous on defense?

Not him, but Seth naturally comes with Ruby Sword and Fort Def. Should also naturally double Bikes.

>Atk that low
You want him to suck that much why?

Skills with 1/2/3 versions have the other versions as prereqs, for instance you need Hone Attack 1 and 2 to learn Hone Attack 3. If you don't inherit all 3 you won't be able to learn the third one. You can inherit in increments by grabbing SI from multiple units with the same skills, including lower ranked versions of the same unit, and some skills can branch out into multiple options to upgrade to, for instance if you inherit Daylight from Ogma or Laslow you might be able to inherit Noontime from the same unit or Sol from a different one like Raven or Chrom, or how you can inherit Goad Fliers from Palla using Hone Atk 2 from Barst as an alternate prerequisite to Hone Speed 2.

Pass

twitter.com/ribboneels/status/941589978907213824

Maribelle as a nut cracker

They have to drop wary fighter, which means breaker armorslaying units can go wild on them. Only BK's going to be a concern due to the DC/bold/breath/Black Luna combo.

+atk iv, deathblow, swordbreaker and +atk refine is probably her best build.

She has 29 spd with +spd iv. So boosting her speed to like 33 might give her a better much up against slower greens and let her survive more blues.

it's easy bro

Nice taste. I'll send a request

>armors
>dangerous

Not really. Wary fighter is what makes most of the armors not named Amelia annoying to deal with in the first place.

I have literally done nothing with him. I just throw him at Hector/Sheena/Amelia/Ike and they die.

SmilingReinhardt.jpg

What about himself?

>Siegbert
Move aside, twink prince.

>Tfw you realise the reason these units are armoured is so IS can say, in future, "we've already released lots of new armours into the game"

Don't roll the simulator. DON'T ROLL THE SIMULATOR.

I got Witch Nowi this way, though I doubt it'll ever happen again.

>not named Amelia
How is she a problem