/dg/ - Desting Gentry

Lynch Christine Thompson Cabal Leader edition

kys is still LIVE
>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

best thread yet. keep it up

>so close to death
>autist keeps rezing this thread

You're the ghost from the Crimson lore tab aren't you?

who

>put controller down to go do something
>come back 4 hours later
>still on Mercury getting shot at while a public is happening

So Destiny is so dead that they don't even remove people afk for hours.

The AFK timer isn't something they turn on or off, its programmed into the game itself and would have to be patched out. Someone kept rezzing you every time you die so the timer kept getting reset.

r8 my fashion

horrible delete character and start over

>Devourlock acquires Crimson

You don't know that's how it works for a fact, quit pulling literal shit out of your asshole, faggot.

>You don't know that's how it works for a fact
Okay PC babbi.

>sit in tour along for hours on end
>don't get booted
Ok bud

cool your jets pcbabbi, believe it or not, not everything is a mystery just because you don't know shit about it.

wow kys and then delete destiny

>something clearly isn't working like it used to
>THEY DIDN'T CHANGE IT ITS BULLSHIT THEY DID NAT
Ok bud

>people are now saying Destiny 1 had a good story and was well written
I'll never understand the mental illness people with rose-tinted glases about Destiny have

Vanilla D1 didn't have dick. Book of sorrows had more lore than most of the game before it.

I got booted last night after AFKing for no more than 10 minutes.

>grimoire
Doesnt fucking count

Don't know what to tell ya bud. I only get booted for occasional network bullshit or rapidly swapping weapons in the tower.

No fucking wonder you have such a dipshit opinion

Yeah, I don't think anyone could argue against the lore. The grimoire was always great. But when people say stuff like D1 (the game) was "well written" and "filled with suspense and drama", or that it was a good "competitive" shooter, or that the player base was highly skilled. I just roll my eyes at the complete lack of awareness some people in the community have

Not the other guy though. But tell how some shit thats not even in the fucking game and addes later in the game somehow fixes the incomprehensible garbage that is d1s story

Because it's just that good.

Thats not what im arguing. Is it in the game? No. So it doesnt count period.

Why does no one use alone as a god on calus? I'm always at the top of DPS and people tell me I'm a fag for using a sniper. But I did better

>D1 (the game) was "well written" and "filled with suspense and drama", or that it was a good "competitive" shooter,
What fucking planet are you from? Literally nobody has ever said any of these things.

because nobody has the gun that only drops from one loot source even within the raid

Plenty of people on b.net over the last few months.

I got 10 cores,what's the best weapon to masterwork?

Plebbit does.

Nameless midnight for pve

I picked one up last night from my first raid run with some friends, seemed unremarkable but I've kept it. I'm assuming triple tap puts out good damage because he doesn't move, unlike most bosses? The sway and accuracy recovery on most snipers ruin them for me.

Better devils, looking for reload.

Anyone wanna run a raid on PC tonight? US East

Posting in the shit post general

id be down

Is it worth master working sins of the past?

You get out all six shots with minimal recoil plus the two extra rounds. Shit is fucking cash

already got a masterwork old fashoned

Nameless is literraly better in every aspect

Just starting destiny 2
which class is most fun? I usually prefer faster/mobile things like tracer in overwatch

Huh, I'll have to give that a go, could also be useful against strike bosses like Savathun's Song. I'm guessing you run Arrowhead Brake?

No it isn't. Better Devils will 1shot all base mobs and it's better in Crustible.

lock

you guys ever just play destiny naked under a heatlamp while sitting on a harwood chair and just rip huge farts that make extra loud noises because of the sweat on your buttcheeks? and then after awhile you start to get thirsty so you just lick the chair and jerk off to your own ass in the reflection of your destiny 1 disc and then cum to the throught of christine thompson shoving m.e. chung up her buttpussy and gasping for air but it just sounds like hot queefs then you cum again

ye

Not arguing about bd arguing about old fashioned

Every class can be pretty mobile once you unlock thier jumps, and there isn't much (if any) difference to thier base movement speed.
I find titan and warlock pretty fun personally.

Yes but don't tell no one

should I MW Uriel's Gift or The Number? I'm using a MW Nameless Midnight as my Kinetic

I run rockets for savathun actually but that's not a bad idea
I'm going to try it now

Are you asking about PvE or PvP?

If PvE, I'd be curious to know as well. I've been using exotics in my energy slot for so long now I don't know what purples to use there

PvE, I'm using a MW BD and a Manannan SR4 for PvP

To whichever user it was that suggested the mercury boots for my warlock, i just wanna say you have a keen eye for fashion, they look awesome.

Now I kinda wanna get a new bond and I think I can consider this set "done"

what kind of dildos do you think christine thompson uses? post pics

all that you regularly use
>smg for qc
>rocket launcher for pve/large pvp maps
>sword for shit and giggles

Dildos can still have an air of masculinity about them, so those are out for Calustine

She spreads her flaps as best she can and gets air lifted into the hot tub Bungie bought her as per her contract, then gets right in front of one of the jets. Or all of them if she's feeling frisky.

you think she likes to get greased up like a pig and roll around

Dire Promise MW for PVE
BD or Vigil Wang for PVP
Heart of Time, Manananan, or Lost Verse 3 for PVP
RL for PVP
Merciless, Tarantula, or the Colony for PVE

Rolling double HCs for all PVE except running Coldheart on Argos. 2Mob, 4Res, 9Rec on Dual Pulse Striker with Alpha Lupi. PVP usually opt for BD/Heart of Time but sometimes counterplay with Vigilance Wing/LV3. Mananan for certain opponent comps and playstyles. Colony is fine for PVP, too, but can yield inconsistent results as a product of its nature.

>Striker with Alpha Lupi on Argos
>still running Coldheart

Jesus

What's better?

1/6 for Argos Pt. 2 CP.

DG1 come through

yea they should intentionally gimp themselves
fuck anyone using actually good weapons and armour

Just did the Raid Lair. As the missing portion, I can't say it saved the DLC.

you know i've never given that helmet the time of day but goddamn it actually looks great with a good shader

Sunbreaker's super can be both a DPS and/or an add clearer (whatever the situation calls for). Strike pre-nerf was the obvious choice, but double nades take 1000 years to regen now. Alpha Lupi is super niche and more fit for PvP. Coldheart is slightly above the other energy weapons in terms of DPS, but: a) you should be using your kinetic for DPS if you ever run out of Super/Heavy/Cranium, and b) running a void AR allows you to easily mop up Minotaurs while also being able to DPS if necessary. Plus, Coldheart taking up an exotic slot makes it harder to quickly Coil glitch.

so i just finished the campaign, do i need to get the expansion to do proper end game content now like in a normal MMO?
or is it just for the single player campaign and the gear is just equal to pre-expac?

the campaigns only serve to get you to max level.
Honestly im not sure if they sped things up but I wouldn't cconsidering getting the campaign until your power level is 300ish.

Never though about this, but is the halfdan considered one of the EDZ faction weapons? A lot of hakke items show up when you preview the EDZ, is this what you Halfdan users did to get yours?

I got mine from banshee turn ins, i honestly didn't know it was attainable elsewhere.

I like that gun a lot but I have a hard time liking it more than other kinetic AR's like ghost primus or oranges story.

I don't know if I want to continue this conversation, user. I'm pretty high.

But yes, I bet she greases herself up and flops all over the leather chairs and couches in the lore division after a long sweaty day of ruining 4 years plus of work.

alright
so now that ive done the campaign what should I do to gear up? i remember someone saying that some of the things like patrols were basically redundant and shouldnt be done

open your map and hold the use key to bring up your mile stones, make sure you do quests to open them up. Other than that just doing public events is a great way to get your character going with a full set of level 20 blues.

Should this game have actual elemental properties? Like arc could stun enemies or fire could do DoT. I think they have some of those properties with melee abilities but why not our guns. Oh wait I just realized as I was typing. PvP balance.

>hand in 2k gunsmith materials
>tfw still no Halfdan-D
What the fuck Bungo

>mfw kept my Halfdan-D's from season 1 because I liked the aesthetic despite them being unusable
>mfw I now run them on my Titan with War Rig

I'm personally now worried about how good it is (although I wouldn't mind a more solid buff for it/the aggressive frame AR) but it's clearly the best looking kinetic AR

Welcome to the club user

in pve it's very strong it feels like it hits like a truck but not particularly stronger than other guns

>Now
*Not

>I'm personally now worried about how good it is
It still has quite a kick, but the recoil is manageable. Its range is better than Origin Story, does more damage per bullet, and has 33 bullets in a mag. It's great, honestly.

I told you what happened you moronic fuck. Just because you're too fucking retarded to understand it doesn't mean something changed, just means you're too stupid to understand what people are explaining to you.
See That's what happened, the end you fucking nigger.

See pic related. This was for pre-curse of osiris, but all that's changed is the softcap is now 300 instead of 265.

>save any blue scout rifles (DO NOT DISMANTLE THEM)

Yeah, this is pretty old. It's really due for an update but I lack the know-how and the motivation to do it myself.

Honestly it hasn't changed that much. Heroic Strikes are way better than the regular strikes as far as leveled gear, especially with the weekly milestone being added. Basically if you're over 300, do the Raid first for the guaranteed 330 item, then do the rest of your weekly milestones so that gear is higher powered after the Raid drop.

No reason to add the Mercury PE as it takes forever to rotate (should be obvious how to make it heroic anyway)

Keep or shard?

I'd say magazine in Auto Rifle isn't a good MW perk. It'd be much better in a higher powered weapon like a Scout or a HC. But if Valakadyn is your jam then keep it

why would they use the star of david like that

That's no AR, that's an SMG pretending to be one.

It's okay

I'm just not sure what I would really masterwork next if I did bother breaking it down. Already put the time into converting my Origin Story and Positive Outlook into masterworks.

whats special about the positive outlook?

Nothing that I can really think of. I just enjoy using it and the Uriel's Gift in PVP.

It's similar to the Uriels, but comes with kill clip as opposed to HC rounds. Thus it's more suited towards PvE. But honestly either or are good choices.

trying to decide which energy auto to MW, Uriel's, The Number, or Preseverance

Uriel's for meta-shittery, any of the others for personal preference.

To be perfectly honest, any effect other than the orb generation isn't really noticeable.

>The only MWs I've gotten were shitguns, most usable MW I got was the shitty infinite forge handcannon
>They always dismantle into only 1 core

>That's no AR, that's an SMG pretending to be one.
More like an AR pretending to be an SMG, but it doesn't really fit in either category.

I really want to like the Valakadyn and Perseverance, but it's simply outclassed by SMGs at everything it wishes it could do. The only plus going for it is the mag size.

>The only plus going for it is the mag size.
I almost want to masterwork it to get it up to 58 rounds.