/dg/ - Destiny General

Raid Lair is still LIVE (?)
>>LIVE EVENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jS1BM9XRgvw
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRP4dGk1FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

failsafe on nessus has the connect with 330 engrams!

Turned in a Legendary engram to Rahool on my Titan and got...Quickfang? Wut?

Do you have a hunter on your account?

Yes. So that means my Hunter can possibly at some point get a Crown-Splitter? That's kinda cool! I mean, can't use it on him but that means it could become a Masterwork!

nth for what the fuck is bungie doing

Guess they unlocked the swords from being character specific, which is nice and hopefully not a bug.

help...I want to play destiny but I'm depressed...

>finish sturm quest at 331
>it drops at 334

Fucking really?

I hate rabbits but thanks, I just turned on destiny

Wouldn't want you to get burned out now would we? Imagine if you had nothing to do next week! You can thank us by purchasing a double daily dose of Silverâ„¢

difference beetween fusion rifle and lineaer fusion rifle please

one shoots many the other one

fuck off bungie

Also buy silverâ„¢

How slow has this thread been? I stopped playing 2 weeks ago.

at this rate it will be even worse by destiny 3

Anyone for normal raid? 5/6.

booting up the gcn right now

NA PC btw.

Man I noticed this fuckery the second i saw my veteran character on day 1. Pissed me off so much.

Its probably either a bug or an oversight. I only have a warlock and got Quickfang from Banshee the other day. It says I need to be a hunter to use it.

Anyone have that one exotic armor that you can't stop using even though you want to use other ones?

For me it's mechaneers tricksleeve

I got a Quickfang on my Titan without having a Hunter. They must've changed something with the recent update to allow the 3 class specific swords to drop from the Gunsmith regardless of your class.

are these Gleaming Boons worth buying?

>legendary shards for a few more tokens
>bright dust for shaders you could buy for cheaper
maybe during iron banner

no, you could always get any of the class swords from banshee/engrams regardless of your current character

Avoid Tess's. The Crucible ones seem overpriced, but the Vanguard ones are a better value. Basically 10 shards for 5 tokens, or 40 shards for 1 Vanguard engram. Still shit considering you can just buy a Rahool engram for 25 shards. Only buy a boon if you're really trying to grind for a specific weapon (which you shouldn't, since it's easier to just wait for a vendor to sell what you want).

Do you need Curse of Osiris to keep playing? Is this game dead without it?

how do i edit all my emotes

Don't worry user. They acknowledged something is wrong and most certainly are not locking you out of content you originally had, nor are heavy handedly trying to make you by osiris

is there no xur?

Tower.

that'll show me for asking before even looking
thanks user

Is it even worth getting? How much new gear is there to go and grind for?

Yeah that's a CoO change.

People were having trouble upgrading their swords, so it looks like they made the two other swords drop for each class to increase the chance of getting infusion fodder swords.

>nth for what the fuck is bungie doing
Nothing? Destiny one had character creation, cutscenes and character select menus show high fidelity models, they just made those three show in-game models instead of the CC ones.

What are good places to find a D1 group?

War rig. Want to try out hallowfire for gallons of nades, but I love being able to take out a few enemies and have the weapon auto reload by the time I get to the next group, and being able to u load 45+ rounds from a 32 round magazine from the reload while firing is nice.

Also eye of another world. It is a middle of the road exotic that is outclassed by at least one exotic for each subclass, but it is effay and I don't have to worry about switching gear when I switch specs.

>tfw you'll never cuddle an awoken warlock (female)

transversive steps, i just like running fast

>brainlets at calus

I prefer death over this

Buy your friends D1 for their consoles.

I'm always down for some OG destiny, but good luck putting a group together here.

>One more day before I can burn through my 2200 silver I had since launch.

Oh boy, cant wait to get literally nothing. Was originally saving it for festival of the lost but, well, just another thing bungie dropped the ball on.

>they unanimously agree to not do the challenge after one bad dps phase

how much do alpha team carries cost?

youtube.com/watch?v=jS1BM9XRgvw
Pay ettention son, this is before Destiny died.

>needing to pay to do any content in destiny fucking 2
Just go to lfgnet and hope for a better team you shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRRP4dGk1FA
Its amazing how everything bungie does seems to only parody itself.
Its like trump, where during his campaign everything he said someone found a video of him a couple years earlier criticizing that exact statement, that's basically what bungie is now.

>3 Advanced Paradox Amplifiers
>Crucibles games seem 50/50 to even give you 1 green
>Constantly playing against BR connections with retards

This is certainly the epitome of fun

wait why do we have two generals right now?

For the millionth time do heroic strikes. 1 is guaranteed and there's like a 90% chance of getting 2, or not of still having a chance to give you the blue version as well.

So the description that says 'Strikes' and not 'Heroic Strikes' like the Fossilized Hermaion Blossom is incorrect? That would be nice, I'll give it a shot because I'm too drunk and probably pissing off my teammates by going sub 0.5 k/d

So what type of supers am I looking into using for Mayhem?

>So the description that says 'Strikes' and not 'Heroic Strikes'
Not to be captain obvious, but, you are aware Heroic strikes are... strikes, right?

Sure and I'm willing to give it a shot, but one being mentioned in one description kinda seemed like it'd preclude the other.

Hermaion only comes from Heroic strikes, Nightfall, and Trials. Paradox Amplifiers come from strikes, heroic strikes are strikes, crazy idea I know. But I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding this concept to the point some will get defensive over it. Every heroic strike will give you 1-2 amplifiers. They're guaranteed on heroic strikes, on top of still having a chance of getting a blue amplifier, and hermaion drops alongside amplifiers, not instead of, so by the time you grind out all the amplifiers you need you'll probably already hit the cap on hermaion. Meaning if you farm your amps from heroic strikes you'll never need to farm hemraion.

>tfw all farming is pointless since Vance didn't give you a single fucking verse this week
Fuck that blind nigger

i'm joking, but lfg isn't cutting it

might need to follow mattwgordon look for a reddit elite team

>but one being mentioned in one description kinda seemed like it'd preclude the other.
Think about the other items.
Radiolaria says you get it from public events and chests. It doesn't say you get it from heroic public events or VIP target chests, but you get it from both.
Amplifier says you can get it from crucible, doesn't say you can get it from trials but you can, says you can get it from strikes, doesn't say you can get it from heroics/nightfalls but you can.
Basically, all of them lists the lowest level activity you can get it from and higher levels are implied because they're still that activity, just higher.

>>tfw all farming is pointless since Vance didn't give you a single fucking verse this week

>Farming
>Vance didn't give you a verse

You can't farm without a verse. Cultures, amplifiers, and blossoms only drop if you have a verse in your inventory.

Well time to check the new verses oh wait reset isnt until tuesday because bungie is retarded

>showed up to airport hours early
>miss flight because no alaskan airlines kiosks are manned for 2 hours, and by the time i finally made it to the front i had 30 minutes until my flight and they cant accept check on bags if there is less than 40 min
>had to fork over another $200 bucks just to get home tomorrow
im upset /dg/
can you guys post cool looking titans to cheer me up?

Neat, thanks. I've been gone for a week on business travel so I haven't been reading the threads and actually staying up to date on how this shit works, so 'for the millionth time' is kind of annoying to hear when I find some shit google result that tells me 'just grind crucible, strikes barely ever drop em' and losing the 8th game in a row in solo queue crucible hell has gotten me in a fuss.

>You can't farm without a verse. Cultures, amplifiers, and blossoms only drop if you have a verse in your inventory.
It's like you read my comment or something

REST IN PEACE ARMOR DESIGN FUCK YOU NEW ARMOR ARTIST

I HOPE YOU LIKE TRAINGLES AND MOBILITY

What platform you mega shitter?

-Unknown Titan

>It's like you read my comment or something
Well, no. Your retarded comment said grinding was pointless, implying it can still be done just without much reason to it. I'm telling you it can't even be done since materials will not drop for you.
Its almost like you have no reading or writing comprehension.

You are incredibly stupid and won't admit to fault, awesome

>wanting to be birb mem
Triangles are the strongest natural shape user! Don't fuck with my triangles!

>I hope you like triangles
Yes, I actually like that armor. I don't know why autistic retards keep losing their mind over a couple triangles.

You look like a gay robot lover. You aren't a gay robot lover really, are you? If yes, someone get the whip.

Legs and helmet just look bad to me. Everything else is ok, though I don't particularly like pieces of armour that aren't mirrored

You're right I'm sorry. I did something absolutely retarded and said grinding was pointless when it wasn't even possible, I'll try not to be so retarded in the future but I'm just so assblasted over the fact I fucked up and failed to get a prophecy from Vance, I'm such a retard.

ps4 naturally

>though I don't particularly like pieces of armour that aren't mirrored
So literally autism.

I like that armor, but why the fuck wouls you make a group all about ancient egyptian wannabe style and havr that completely absent in the armor.

>being a console cuck
Welp I would have helped you do a run tomorrow, but I spend money on my hobby. Good luck champ.

Also the fact that the legs look like trash with 80% of the shaders

What's the most efficient way to farm masterwork cores? Strikes?

Dis nigga dunno bout egypt bein' all bout' dem triagers

Trials, which is fucking cancer.

Say something nice to the objectively best gun in Destiny 2.

>Say something nice to the objectively best gun in Destiny 2.
Better Devils, you look cool.

*on pc

it's trash when you actually have to manage recoil

>better shitters
>best gun
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

>when you have to manage recoil
>implying you don't have to on pc
Is this what consoleshitters believe?

It is, though.
In the first place the garbage halfdan is a rifle.

>colony does double damage on direct hits

Could this get any better?

Yes, it could be not a bomb lobber.

If you're a fucking shitter maybe. Get a recoil mod if it's too difficult, I don't even have this problem and I use a shitty controller with wobbly analog sticks.

>Could this get any better?
It could be useful in pvp

You're trying too hard, nobody gives a fuck about your garbage raifu.

It trumps every exotic in the fun department. It even has some utility too, thanks to the tracking spiders allowing for some creative plays.

I'm about to jingle jangle your shit up. Halfdan is best dan. Butter shitters is for faggots.

Woah... so this... is the power... of autism...

>tracking spiders
>tracking
I got some bad news user. It barely tracks, so unless the person isn't in a straight line from you it probably won't. It's a fun gun, but garbage to actually try with.