New gameplay videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=fVqVkMK0W8I
youtube.com/watch?v=khp7rgEtL-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eI-dlEG6j0s
youtube.com/watch?v=nz1kiU5ZBBs
youtube.com/watch?v=GYEBpdCmWmM

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-DW9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace and yet he is still beautiful~
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute from best girl
-They fixed Sanniang's slut outfit
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is also out for those who still care.
-Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
-You can literally buy a shack for Lu Lingqi in DW9. Fortunately, you cannot burn it.
-bao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4_N_Cf-ro
tieba.baidu.com/p/5482412664?pn=1
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did you post an OP without an image?

I bet you wouldn't be complaining about the God of War if he looked like this

>instead of an overrated cuck, he's now a stupid thot

what is better about that user?

>no beard
get the fuck outta my face

>our guy in the OP

We did it bros!

I've learned today that Sun Ce's a dick when it comes to respecting his elders.

The beard is on her lower mouth.

>/eagg/ finally drops literal who han dang memes
>Accepts him as the true Long Dang of the Han

Well no shit he's a DW9 newcomer.

>mfw never ever

redpill me about never ever man

Replaying Rotk13. Does the War stat affect anything outside of duels and patrols? I always assumed it affected the units attack strength but after testing it out it looks like Leadership completely determines both attack and defense stats for troops.

tell me where red hare is or the dog gets it

Yinping, calm down.

Yay I'm shogun

Think I can win now, but may as well keep conquering

or maybe start a different campaign, since sekigahara time was a mistake. A lot of the cool lords being old and dying is a shame.

I always like conquering more. That they all should obey you just because you have some title is too idealistic.

>You can literally buy a shack for Lu Lingqi in DW9. Fortunately, you cannot burn it.
Fuck you.

Xiaoqiao is so dumb lol

>Do you know vegetables come from the ground?

Literally only made to ______

Cuddle and hug.

when do the next scans come out

Capture and marry

People can say whatever they like, but the man almost always looks great. This being proof of that.

but that is red hare!

I found a cute girl with red hair, is this what you wanted?

The cutest text box

There's a giant description of the demo and all the character's movesets in it but it's in Chinese and nobody is translating it.

Lord of the magnificent pube

Have you ever seen Lu Lingqi and Lianshi in the same room?

Maybe they're the same person!

Lianshi is bad, but not that awful.

Lianshi is pretty nice but she's too big for me...

>That character you want to see their gameplay

Xu Shu and Sun Ce for me.

Translation?

If Cao Cao was really the greatest hero of his age then why didn't he win in the end?

If Zhuge Liang was really so smart then why didn't he win in the end?

Because the true winners are the losers

I want to grab Yueying's love handles

Literally bad luck
>Cao Cao's fleet was destroyed because of a freak wind change
>Zhuge Liang was stopped by old age

He assisted Zhuge Liang during the northern campaigns and was very active in suppressing various rebellions along Shu's southern borders

Where does she hide her tits when she's being Lu Lingqi

>Not being heroic enough to tell the wind to fuck off
>Not being wise enough to extend your natural lifespan
What a couple of mooks.

After Sun Quan defeated Liu Bei at Yiling, he sent Cao Pi many 'spoils of war'. Cao Pi felt so grateful he sent back horses, furs, jade along with a collection of his own poetry and an autographed copy of his autobiography.

Based bros.

>along with a collection of his own poetry and an autographed copy of his autobiography.

I fucking love Cao Pi

>shortly thereafter Cao Pi launched multiple invasions on Wu
Friends to the end.

Bovine Urine is best.

Cao Pi was heartbroken that Sun Quan declared his independance. He thought they had something special, so he invaded out of anger.

t. Sima Zhao

>I will, rather, risk my life to repay my country. We who uphold righteousness to put order to chaos follow the ways of Heaven, and our defeat of them is certain.

Why isn't he in DW9 yet?

Cao Pi advisor: Say, since Liu Bei probably has most, if not all his forces fighting Sun Quan, wouldn't that make there lands completely defenseless?
Cao Pi:hmmmm.......nah.

when does famitsu release the newest scans for characters?

Earliest tomorrow.
Also sine we still have 6-7 more straight weeks of info, best to prepare for one character per week.

>cuddling a ______
fill in the blank

Since all characters will get their own endings and most likely the last trailer showed a few of these (namely Dian Wei's and Sun Jian's impending deaths) I do wonder how many of these endings, considering that they're gonna stick with the story will be about them meeting their end. I mean is Ma Dai or Wei Yan's ending finally gonna be Wei Yan getting cut down now that he's got a weapon that wouldn't look as ridiculous for the event where Ma Dai executes Wei Yan?

I am hoping so. There some deaths that will certainly have to be changed though, like Deng Ai.

When Shi Zuan freed the two Deng's, Wei Guan's men and Tian Xu caught up to them and attacked. Shi Zuan was basically unrecognizable due to how brutal the attack was. I mean I doubt KOEI would go to the lengths of having Shi Zuan present as an NPC, but still.

Deng Ai's death will more than likely become a black screen.

Deng Ai’s story will most likely just end right with him being all triumphant after capturing Chengdu, KT won’t go any further than that.

Though Zhong Hui has a high chance of having his rebellion being his last stage and he’ll kill Deng Ai there (may or not have a cutscene)

I think that's one of those cases that I'd prefer. Deng Ai should be remembered for that, and I am a-okey with his final cutscene basically being Liu Shan handing over the seal to him.

I'd be nice to see Zhong Hui's Rebellion and have Hu Yuan get in his killing blow for Zhong Hui's final cutscene. I love the guy, but he doesn't deserve a happy ending.

Although I feel as though the rebellion would probably be apart of the DLC season pass crap. So his whole thing would end with him approaching the throne in Chengdu, and there he see's a single blade with the words 'Grand One' inscribed on it.
>鍾會,克蜀,於成都土中得一刀,文曰「太一」。會死,入帳下王伯升,伯升後渡江,刀遂飛入水。

>Zhong Hui conquered Shu, and from the lands of Chengdu found a sword, with the writing “Grand One.” [Zhong] Hui died, and it went to his subordinate Wang Bosheng. Bosheng later was crossing a river, and the sword unexpectedly flew into the water.

But probably not... I'm too hopeful in a company that has no hope.

However to not be a negative nancy, the scene which is clearly Dian Wei's last stand at Wancheng looks pretty good from that 3 second clip in the recent trailer.

So we are back to individual character stories?

It's more like DW4. Kingdom stories, but more broad. You can play as one character through the whole thing. However everyone has their own personlized ending.

This is a good japanese dubbing voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4_N_Cf-ro

Why can't Koei hires good japanese voice actors? They sound like shit and babies.

Legit shocked no one has posted these yet. KT updated the site and finally put the costumes on the actual DW9 models.

Also art of big joe's costume.

Woah

This should be Deng Ai's alternate costume.

>delicious thighs in full view

RING THE DAMN BELL ALREADY

Wang Yi is the classiest

VERY nice

Uhhhh...

lu lunky btfo!

>the only one without skirt
A fucking whore, I tell you.

what did he mean by this

Reminder we have a full description of demo movesets and of the demo itself that will never get translated
tieba.baidu.com/p/5482412664?pn=1

Based

sad...

Woops wrong thread

We all already know you have shit taste in idol.

>Loo gay was scared of this

Also why do the boobs look so weird?

At least at first glance they look normal to me. What do you mean?

Yeah, I don't see what the problem is.

Those hips! Unf!

That’s great and all but is he a follower of Guan Yu?

Don’t worry, Father! I’ll prove myself worthy of being together with your daughter! I love her so much and will never let anything bad happen to her!

He was kind of a follower of Liu Bei and Cao Cao in the novel

Not good enough, he needs to be Guan Yu’s sheath in order to get added

What if we add the arrow that Guan Yu was shot with at Fancheng?

How about Lady Du, that one chick that Guan Yu had a crush on but was cucked by Cao Cao himself

We need Pang Hui.

Hmm I like this new Samurai Warriors game.

What about Wang Ling?
Was Wang Yun's nephew. Going by the novel that would make him also Diao Chan's cousin. Took his family to Wei when Wang Yun was killed by Li Jue after Dong Zhuo's death. Fought a few campaigns in Wei.

His sister married Guo Huai.

He was one of those who intended to rebel against Sima Yi at the baby stages of Jin. Ultimately failed and died.

I just can't take Shu adds seriously any more. Wang Ping basically won a character poll and they responded by adding pic related to the series.

Even when fans actually want someone significant to Shu's history, Koei still maintain they keep shoving fictional references to the Guan clan of supreme arrogance or just general waifu bait.

This reminds me that most of Cao Cao's problem came from his fucking dick like he lost his best son and Dian Wei because of it and Guan Poo will not fuck off and pull a Fancheng if he just gave him that bitch.

Like seriously, you horny oldman.

>DW fans
Why fucking care? these cuck will buy anything Koei shove up their anus so Susuki can do whatever the fuck he want.