>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/HrJAr7ocAnDf_DarkSouls3thepowerofseduction.webm
a.uguu.se/1jKr3ufguMyF_darksouls3seduce.webm
a.uguu.se/JKCcHetJcMFi_Darksouls3desertpyromancershenanigans.webm
a.uguu.se/5JetjpwGfMnF_darksouls3kiss.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1jB0DPL5ygQ
youtube.com/watch?v=59eLW1IGUCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>farron flashsword is completely pointless if you have a SS
>soul greatsword has a little bit of reach, but is otherwise redundant with SS since R2 rollcatch is better,not to mention dragonhead is better in every way for zoning aside from the risk of guardbreak when used wrong
>old moonlight is almost completely pointless altogether, albeit fun on wakeup if you knock someone over
>dark edge is downright shit
>peas are good but are ultimately just big knives
>aside from that you basically just have nukes and homing soulmass backstepping

Make deal with Gavlan!

did he R1 off the edge?

I hope you all are okay with unwanted sexual advances.

a.uguu.se/HrJAr7ocAnDf_DarkSouls3thepowerofseduction.webm

a.uguu.se/1jKr3ufguMyF_darksouls3seduce.webm

a.uguu.se/JKCcHetJcMFi_Darksouls3desertpyromancershenanigans.webm

a.uguu.se/5JetjpwGfMnF_darksouls3kiss.webm

everything in the game is completely pointless if you have a straight sword lmao

could just say
>everything in the game is completely pointless

but my issue here isn't just that it's bad, but that it just feels like a worse version of the same thing

Redpill me on hammers. Which ones are best and why?

Try adding Sacred Flame to this, it's the flames of love.
Or lust.

some user said to post builds in the next thread

what other weapons are ideal with 26/40 (i.e. favor dex until 40 and probably can't be sharp infused)?

Fear not the blacks my friend, and let the interracial breeding grounds begin.

what the hell is from soft thinking when they put the the Silver K***ht armour and shield in the ds3 but no SS. is there any that look similar?

I must be doing something wrong because I seem to get punished hard in PvP with a straight sword. I feel like I have no hyper armor and the slightest breeze stumbles me.

How does bleeding work? An user in the last thread suggested that I consider a mace or morning star and do more STR where I've been doing quality so far (20/20). I'm looking into that and the morning star bleeds? Worth it or no?

There are scenarios where the risk/reward ratios of the game turn against straightswords, but the ball is usually in your court with them. Glaives are probably their worst matchup, especially if you're letting the other guy backpedal (assuming 1v1). Learn when to use L2R2 if you aren't carrying a hyperarmor weapon (assuming you can win trades with it).

Ledo's greathammer
>largest hammer in the game
>insane hyper armour and poise damage
>strike damage
>op weapon art that catch most players off guard
>great hammers are Chad tier

Good idea but I'm hanging up the mantle on this character. I got my fill on the reactions I was looking for. I got some more footage I'll turn into webms later.

Bleed is generally very undwhelming and not worth building for. Any enemy you can kill with bleed will usually die just as fast to good old-fashioned raw damage, and there's only a handful of bosses in the game that are unusually susceptible to bleed. It's even worse against players, who can completely cancel out any bleed you put on them with moss clumps.

That really is Chad tier but I won't have the 60 STR to wield it.

Ah that's a bummer. I remember fucking up one or two bosses in DS1 with bleeding using a katana. So you'd suggest mace (or something else maybe?) over the star then?

If you want small hammers, go for the Mace for good damage and Perseverance or the Warpick with Leo Ring for great counter hits and Galvanize to increase stamina regen.

How do you use perseverance properly?

Also are Drang Hammers any good? They look cool but memey.

Drang Hammers are sub-saharan african tier

youtube.com/watch?v=1jB0DPL5ygQ
Nice to see he's re-purposing his Moonlit K***ht build somewhat, but what advantages does Crystal-infused Murakumo actually offer besides chip damage through shields?

>perseverance
Either use it preemptively to get that delicious poise to rush someone down and get a backstab or use it while someone attacks for damage reduction and counter. If the person you're fighting is smart they'll roll away so you can rollcatch them because hammers rollcatch like no fucking other. You could also just Perseverance through an ultra and hit them while they're recovering and win the trade every time.
>Drang Hammers
Yes and no. I really like them but they're kind of weird to use. Excellent range makes rollcatching even better and they have amazing combos. If I recall correctly, L1L2R2 combos and does massive damage while R1L2R2 can be escaped but the window is very small. The L1 attacks are pretty slow and the lack of Perseverance hurts it as well. I'd recommend carrying a WA shield like the Black Knight Shield so you can keep your Spin Bash while being able to block.
Split damage helps with criticals and Crystal scales with Int so no reason not to infuse it. Chip damage is always a nice bonus.

Hollow slayer greatsword works. You basically have a quality build that deals slightly less damage. Boss weapons and magical weapons are the go-to here, and one's you 2 hand.

pickaxe
>very low requirements
>can be infused and buffed
>thrust damage
>leo ring synergy
>good for miner cosplay

Could I do a Grave Robber RP with this thing effectively?

Is anyone down to help me fight Iudex Gundyr?

You can do anything you want, kiddo.

What system?

pc64

pass is dsg?

pass dsg

Be there in a second

>died to deacons of the deep

THAT'S A MAN, BABY

thanks a bunch!
we've all been there

I literally just put my sign down, stupid game had to verify, sorry man

>mfw I sniped the summon

sorry bro

>Beat 3's DLC
>Still got the itch to play
>Already beat 1 and Demon a bunch
>Decide to go back and finally beat 2
>It feels infinitely worse to play than I remember

>that filename

fucking kek

tfw no jolly co-operation

You didn't miss much. We rushed him to 25% and then rolled around like assholes while he spammed just waiting to land the killing blow.

>couldn't beat frieda in 20 tries with a +5 fire sword and gave up
I'm not worthy of this general

I needed to summon Gael to beat the demon prince because I didn't know there was a difference between killing which demon first, and I needed help with Midir on two characters

Post your invasion builds and where you invade, i need inspiration for a new character

>if the facerape Ghru kills you with the grab attack, the final head shake that usually does no damage turns into a neck snap
I have never died to that attack until today, and my mind is blown.

generic build

>Want to do this but don't want to replay the game for the 100th time for a new build

Already uninstalled.
Honestly such a shame any time and effort went into DS2 when it's such a unplayable mess.

>he doesn't know the story behind its development

You'll be back. You're autism is too strong to avoid completing it.

Enlighten me

youtube.com/watch?v=59eLW1IGUCU

I know that feel. I was just lucky to have a female character that was PVP capable I could do some messing around with.

This webm is the best thing to come out of Das 2

I don't understand why they don't let you just relocate stats or change looks infinitely once you beat the game.

>Bamco wants From to do another Dark Souls
>Miyazaki is busy making Bloodborne, so he puts Shibuya in charge of it despite having literally zero experience at this kind of shit (his only credit is working on ACE)
>Shibuya proceeds to blow the entire Dark Souls 2 budget on making pretty looking tech demos that can barely run properly on the platforms they're made for, outside of PC
>by the time they find out what's going on, most of the budget and time is gone
>Shibuya is fired and Tanimura is put in the director's chair, and is told by Bamco to make a game with no additional time or budget
>Tanimura proceeds to pull a somewhat coherent and playable game out of his ass by stitching together everything that Shibuya did, a fucking miracle under the circumstances

Son, just use the Reddit glitch.

>Son, just use the Reddit glitch.

Does it require me to browse reddit

It requires you to browse the OP.

Sounds like a trick to get me to browse reddit, nice try fag.

I'm so sorry 4 pronged plow black knight guy

why is 4 prong plow so good but looks like shit
why is it called 4 prong plow when it has 5

>going through the Catacombs
>notice a message along a wall
>Tresure
>it's not even a user message, it's a developer message
>holy shit finally a breakable wall
and then more skeletons hit me than the entire fucking bone zone
why, From Software? why would you do this?

Depends on your opponent. If they are aggressive and have a bigger weapon than you, just pop it as they approach and trade hits and you will come out on top.

If they are cautious, just use it every once and a while to keep them defensive and chase them down with roll catching 2H R1s

I finally beat all three games start to finish. What do I win?

you forgot one

Nothing

spam roll and run away when you get in those situations

You did it! You won the Dark Soul!

There is a Dark Souls 4?

Dark Souls Kart.

>go to claim a treasure
>fifteen mobs drop on your fucking head

FROM has always used this kind of game design. It allows the player to achieve a sense of pride and accomplishment when they succeed against complete bullshit.

Dark Souls 0

I know I always wanted a realistic fighting dragon game, I lied, I was just being a hipster, please don't kill me any more midir
this is stupid, can't hit him at all, if I equip any kind of long weapon I just get stuck in a slow anymation he does a 360 and oneshots me, and if I equip any fast weapon they are too short and can't even hit his legs before he moves, please don't tell me he has a second life bar where it jumps even more

>hitting the legs
As for many non-humanoid bosses: boop the snoot.

I killed him with overhead attacks to the head with Vordt's Great Hammer. Its high risk but it ends the fight quickly.

Youre supposed to attack his head dipshit.

In DS3 what lvl for DLC?

SL70-80 for AoA, SL90-100 for TRC.

Did some user here ask a few threads back for a big fat spinning guy build? And some other user told him to wear winged gear for maximum aesthetics? If you are here and that was you what did you drop? I was to spooked to pick it up thinking it was a hacked item or something.

Thanks user. Also
>Accidentally went to itrhel dungeon before meeting up with not!Sigmeyer
>go met up with him and he gives me a miracle and a beer
>ok so grierat will live right and come back after pontif?
>nope he is died

This is some bullshit.

Bloodborne
Demons.

BB>Dark>Demons>Who cares in my opinion desu. It took me like 2 years before I deciding on a favorite with BB and dark.

>realistic
can't help you there, but try dragon's dogma

Profaned GS is great for invasions

The WAr2 has way more hyperarmor than a straight sword has any right to have. That said, ss aren't for trading. They are fast enough that you don't need to. They're braindead easy to use

More like the flames of gonorrhea

Go on. Summon your phantoms. See how much it helps

>go into matchmaking arena
>guy spends an entire minute buffing and casting spells while I just stand there and stare at him
>mfw he spent all that time making some elaborate build with all these spells and shit only to get BTFO by me just outmaneuvering him with a Greatsword
Why is everyone in the arena so awful? I'm not even good at this game but I rarely ever lose in the arena.

just beated him, after learning he has like 4 combos it was piss easy, I was just overwhelmed by the size, even the attack where he flies and just breats fire was easy once I started running under him instead of trying to win against the flames by running to the right
missed the riposte so I wish I died that last one

Arena is special kids' area

also
>summoning phantoms
other players and npc suck too much for the HP the boss gains so I rather hit my head into a rock till I learn the fight, only one that really helped was lapp, he tanked that second demon like a boss and even survived the fight against the prince
forgot to tell him where the monument was so I should go back before entering that big door after the twin UGS ringed knight

What the actual fuck did I just watch? What was this guy even thinking?

Redpill me on Curved GS's, I like their style but whats the pro's to using them

something something faster than a UGS but parriable 2hr1 something
they also look nicer, those curves dude

right now it's a tossup between the Harald, exile or the Kumo at sl 50, not sure which one would be best though.