/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6Kyvy6h5
mega.nz/#!Ze4RhYjB!Q8yNQ-WmYSHQgnkwxCIpCgxQwFDP2luKu3BM1jx8o8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for maids.

You mean
>>giving sympathy to best monsters

Wrong guy. Clones is not Cumtears.

Does the aMidianBorn skeleton textures work the SMIM meshes?

>sympathy
That's a weird way to spell "a swift death"

Are there any mods that add villages that aren't listed on tesgeneral or nexusmods?

Aww. What's Henrietta got herself into this time? You working on another set?

>death
Pffft.

Is there a build that doesn't use conjuration that works well for Oblivion max difficulty?

Is it a bad thing to be in this thread and not know who literally anyone is?

If you also read my town mod pastebin on the site: pastebin.com/6Kyvy6h5

Than no, not really. Atleast good ones.

Well, whatever happens to demonspawn when they get bisected, and those pieces get bisected, and so on and so forth.

Oh my, a poor injured traveling cat.

Is Special Edition good for lewd mods or do I have to get the old version somehow?

Not just yet, been far too busy. Tis the season you know.

I just like putting the two creepyfus together.

Watch that edge.

this bitch

I can't speak for anyone but myself of course, but this is an anonymous image board. While some people may have repeating characters it's an awkward and unnecessary thing - identifying people by names - unless a story is being told. Don't worry about it.

do not harm cat.

Yeah, it's called "turning down the slider".

For now Oldrim is better for mods

Is there a legit way to get it anymore or do I have to pirate?

>turning down the slider
>morrowind fags

>Swift
Hahah... ha
evil pocked thing

off steam, the link may be hidden but the game is still there if you have a direct link

I only show up on this general from time to time and lurk mostly, so I have a hard time remembering characters.

Not at all my man. I've been here for years and can't be assed to keep up. I recognize the characters, but can never remember names.

You'll never guess what happened.

She attacked first. This is self defense.

Did Familiar Faces ever get fixed? I remember it being a really cool idea but it was a huge buggy mess last time I tried it.

What a waste. This cat could have been doing something productive with their life.
I don't know what cat's do that can be productive, but she could have been doing it.

Nope. Been dead for a long while.

I would pet Henrietta, but hmm. Something about that mushroom eye-hole makes me very uneasy. I dun like it.

I remember a few characters' names, yes.

Apparently it's still broken. It's a shame, I always wanted to try it.

>good for lewd
user..

I forget names a lot too, I have to check the roster list all the time

Nope, left for dead

Wigidy whack, I put that cat in a sack.

It's the best way to remove filth. I'm sorry that there isn't a prettier way to purge, but it's a job and someone's gotta do it.

>8 gods
>7 spokes

my autism, a story

>still broken
Damn. I guess it was always a little too ambitious anyway, wasn't it? That's a real shame. Now I'll have to actually make followers for multi-character storytime but I just don't know if I can stay motivated long enough to learn how to.

Hello what is the ENB featured in this photograph

She's hard to sell. Good for alchemists though, lots of rare fungi to cultivate.

Freaks have their own problems and just want to live in peace.

It's worth it to learn honestly.

TKRE

>Freaks have their own problems and just want to live in peace.
Maybe some, but I'm not so sure about girlydick over there.

I'll fight you.

Not his fault you're so tasty.

>a folder of raw .bmps is on the hot files

Modding is truly dead.

Ash isn't good for your health, or tasty

She gonna be okay?

>tfw not tasty

Just needs to be replanted.

And he won't be tasting anything without a head.

>Just needs to be replanted.
well get it to it then ha ha!

>88% ash
>11% elf
Kek, like cheap cat food.

Hey, never said new cuisine wasn't on the menu. Mushrooms are cute, just not...near the general eye area.

What manner of weapon would cut through Namira's bile, exactly?

Link to mod please

>What manner of weapon would cut through Namira's bile, exactly?
A really big one blessed by Mephala too but idk if that even matters

Clinical strength toothpaste maybe

So I guess I'm poaching whenever I kill a deer or a rabbit out in the wild.

>Kek, like cheap cat food.
You eat cat food?

change your tone

Let me know when you find a weapon that can kill Daedric Princes that isn't lost or destroyed. Srsly tho, one of the main points of the storytime was that although Nayan can't be killed, he can definitely be hurt. You just have to be clever about it. Physical strength won't help you though.

Don't give them ideas.

It's an ancient Simpsons reference you dip.

>Nayan can't be killed

row row

>It's an ancient Simpsons reference you dip.
I don't watch Family Guy.

I wasn't aware Namira's bile was indestructible. Elder Scrolls? Sure. Daedric drool? I don't get it.

How good is Moonpath to Elsweyr?

good environments, lackluster questline

You cheekster.

Well, from my (basic) understanding, Daedric Princes can't be killed. At least by mortals. So if something is made from the bile/puke/essence/spaghetti of a Prince, then it shares that trait. I'm not against the idea, don't get me wrong, but that was my understanding. Otherwise it's just very very very hard to physically end his unlife. Tsajasuna could probably find a way to do it, but she never would. You'd be better off working on mindgames and magic.

Play it once, it's worth a playthrough. The treehouse is quite nice, very ornate.

>itt power fantasy #694208675309

Nayan's a big baby that just wants hugs and attention.

How's the voice acting?

I like in that arabian dancer garb, wish my orc could scissor him.

>Daedric Princes can't be killed

daedric princes are literally children running around a house scribbling on the walls with their mothers makeup

Only cool kids smoke moon sugar.

>implying there's anything wrong with that

You play games to be the ultimate badass, not a wimpy peasant.

>tfw you've been away from tesg so long you dont recognize regulars anymore.
Well the least I can do is contribute some shitty oblivion steam screenshots.

>games only have these two roles to choose from

I know. There's still nothing a mortal can do to kill one. You'd have to destroy the entire realm as well, probably. Or get an Aedra to actually get off their arse to do something.

Like most edgy children. You're more or less spot on desu.

That's an interesting take I guess, although in lore we've seen Daedric Princes are subject to all kinds of destruction and subjugation up to the point of death, but not death itself. And then one might consider that a daedra's form would be weakened in Mundus. Perhaps not indestructible but still great in power. After all, Daedric Artifacts can be destroyed, broken, or repurposed.

That's right! BTW my waifu is undisputedly the strongest in /tesg/.

>There's still nothing a mortal can do to kill one.

- CHIM
- Amanrath
- Zero-summing
- Becoming a Prince yourself
- Making an artificial god

All these and more can 'kill' a Prince. You can't kill an idea, though.

>aedra doing anything

they're dead, jim. frozen to sleep in the firmament.

There will always be something to fill the void left by a Prince, and that filling will always become that Prince in time.

not if you remake the dream, jim

go to bed MK

>do bleak falls barrow again
>giant spider that drops down dies instantly when it hits the ground
lolwut? did one of the bones that always hurts you when you run across them jank out and kill it?

peace out homie

There's been at least two people to have achieved CHIM and they didn't bother. It's never happened, no reason to casually suggest that it could.

>Subjugation
Yep, which is why I incorporated it. There's also the question of what happens to a soulless thing after it dies, or if something lacking a soul won't let it die. There's nothing to return to, as such.

Aye. You can't kill the concept of change, I guess. Unless the godhead wakes up, like you say.

>they didn't bother

they didnt bother because they were too scared to find out what would happen if they jammed a stick into the spokes of the bike

mega.nz/#!Ze4RhYjB!Q8yNQ-WmYSHQgnkwxCIpCgxQwFDP2luKu3BM1jx8o8c

Have fun doing whatever. Or don't.

Christ I love all these ports that never have alpha properties correctly assigned.

What are the limits of "whatever"?

Is the fact that Bethesda wont make a new TES title mean that the godhead is waking up?

But they have no attachment to Mundus, getting rid of any of them would do nothing. Suppose their spheres of influence would be up for grabs by the others, otherwise their plane, their artifacts, poof. Unless the CHIM-person decided to hollow the Prince out to create a shell like Sheogorath.
But as I'm stated as my position, I don't believe they can.

well they did say its an alpha, looks good regardless of the minor errors

Hey, it is clearly marked as an alpha. The mesh had both it's blood meshes all fugged up as well, had to fix it. Is very nice.

you ever wake up from a dream you thought was real?

>not yarti's kids
What a waste of time.

>an alpha with no alphas

the ironing

I wanna say 'no' because I always realize it's a dream when I wake up, I've extremely rarely ever been lucid (one dream my subconscious actively ejected me from into a dreamless sleep because it was so fucking boring). Only the one where I fought Freddy Krueger had me worried.

E C H.

well they do need to IRON out the kinks

Well why don't you fix the alpha then upload the alphafied version?

ELFX or Relighting Skyrim?

>they have no attachment to Mundus

uh

>their spheres of influence would be up for grabs by the others

suddenly ambition means dominance and both of these mean decay? ideas just dont usurp one another when they require to be grounded to thrive.

the princes arent people. or beings. they are ideas that want to be apart in the world like time, beauty, or death, but wont be, because those ideas make up the foundation of the world. all a prince can do is hold up spokes by the pressure it exerts on the world. princes can die and be replaced with different iterations of a concept; order becomes madness, plots tear apart messiahs. they adhere to their nature, which is why a prince of dominance wants to rape everything, and a prince of ambition wants to start some shit.

ELFX

I prefer ELFX