/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #671

''Late night drive'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14636250
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=h2lP7K3lgLw
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/893507/Life-Is-Strange-Before-The-Storm-season-2-update-Deck-Nine-Games-episode-3
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
youtube.com/watch?v=3UWsjWt4IYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=h2lP7K3lgLw

Cutest girl - check
Has the cutest girlfriend - check

Daily reminder that Chloe and Elliot are doing it every day.

Hey, it doesn't say anywhere she isn't doing him

Daily reminder Choe is actually an alien from planet Venus.

Hey, it doesn't say anywhere she's NOT an alien so she must be.

Chloe is #1

The only place Chloe is doing it with him these days is in his dreams while she's busy giving that good good to Rach.

Actually the game explicitly says they hooked up "a few times" and that Chloe hasn't been in the doing things mood lately when he asks to hang out, so nice reading comprehension.

ALWAYS

Daily reminder Chloe is actually Batman.

Hey, it's never said in the game that she's NOT Batman so she must be,.

It's honestly no wonder so many people hit on Chloe

No no no, that was in the past, their current relationship is left ambiguous and you can accept his invitations to go see Tempest and you can accept his hug.

So I'm going to say they're doing it on the regular. Because it doesn't say anywhere they aren't so it MUST, it simply MUST, be true.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Chapter 13 when?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Fucking retarded argument "hurr durr she never says she's NOT dyeing her hair so she must be" even though she doesn't mention it once and doesn't even have any fucking hair dye in the bathroom

Yeah boy

Okay lads. This developers cannot be consistent and I've heard that some labelization in these scenes HAD CHANGED again along with endings.Repeating this again: this is the 5th time they've changed things during in development;so some stuff were outdated cut stuff ... it never came to pass because it got changed during development and also the files were artifacts. After the demo as you can see, they have changed small details (hair dye scene,Chloe's outfits scene etc) like that but not major plot. Other things I have told you will happen after these scenes so no worries, you guys will get what you want ;)

TRAILER is hella tricky so is Demo. It may showed some glimpse parts of intense stuff but that's just not it.

So as my source confirmed either, Episode 3 will start at the Rachel's house (in order words will continue from where did it end) When Rachel went to upstairs angrily, you will have chance to talk with her family and get some informations. Then as you know, you will go upstairs and will inspect Rachel's room. When you interacted with her, you will make some heart-to-heart talk and Chloe will try to comfort her (at some point, whatever you said to Rachel earlier ''going LA,NY etc.) will be also mentioned while you were trying to comfort her. Rachel will want Chloe to stay and yes damn, they will fallasleep together, will cuddle in bed. Depending on intimacy counter you will also get another extend in here

After you fell asleep dream sequence will take place. Of course heavy point will be focused on William's warning words and journal Max (she won't be in dream sequence unfortunately,they cut it) Chloe will wake up and we will have a meeting with Rachel at the junkyard
So since Rachel will not be with her at the morning Chloe won't be wearing Rachel's clothes. They changed it with Chloe's combining her clothes with William's.

Any chick that sits like this while having a man to man with one of her bros about who they're banging wants nothing to do with the dick.

***Hair dye scene is the most changed scenes in-game (for the 3th times) While this was gonna happen in epilogue & also at the mid of story with Rachel devs took it more earlier. Anyway, to imply this won't be the first time Chloe will get blue strands to her hair and Chloe will mention it. Developers also couldn't stay consistent again, Rachel was gonna be with Chloe at morning, at her home and recommend to dye her hair. THEY CUT THIS just to fix inconsistency -to imply Chloe already had this blue hair dye and she tried it in past.CHLOE WILL DYE HER HAIR ALL BY HERSELF.
So since Rachel will not be with her at the morning Chloe won't be wearing Rachel's clothes either. They changed it with Chloe's combining her clothes with William's.

When we decided to go junkyard Chloe and Rachel will get into trouble after some conversation between them happened (no shit) Frank won't be coming with Sera but with Damon...

Aaand our famous Damon confrontation will happen right here.(Actually cut stuff was Rachel's not getting hurt here and Sera's stepping in, but during development this also got changed) As you can see from the trailer, Rachel will get knife'd by Damon. After it's too late ,Frank will pull him back and Chloe will take Rachel to the hospital in a rushed manner. She won't be in critical condition but Chloe will get scared shitless obviously.

Advice scene at Hospital Steph didn't got so changed there will be heart-warming conversation between her and Chloe, and she will help her to figure out Rachel and Chloe's love for each other. Damon still will be on Drew's ass so he will also get in trouble too though
I told you that, trailer's tricky and showed you only glimpse of parts. But everyone forgot Damon's involvement with North brothers and they and Steph have more major role; more than you think.

But does it say anywhere that Chloe isn't having sex with Eliot? It doesn't?

So she is definitely having sex with him.

The most changed scene finally got certain. While we were trying to gather money,got info cringy guy Eliot's confrontation's confrontation will be happen in Rachel's house.Actually no matter if you say ''No,maybe etc.'' to him -surely this will kinda alter dialogues yet, whatever you've read/done in his room actually will matter and unlock extra dialogues. Yes, Rachel will be with us while this was happenning and rescue us and yes this faggot always will show his creepiness. I also want to add, this kid is mentally fucked up; obsession/perversion/creepiness level in overdrive.

Ending choices' exoterical kinda changed, YET, main context still will be there to mainly testing Rachel and Chloe's bond (keeping Rachel to herself or letting her that ez) and obviously these ending choices will be connected with Sera. Expect some ''feels'' from Sera's part at this point; but bear in mind that Rachel will always come back to her Chloe. That 'vision' you saw is only part of it. Lots of people talking about whose drug is it, it's Sera's but actually it's related with someone's being kidnapt and flashback. I'm repeating this again: Sera isn't bad person as you think. The Mill yes, is related to him, and that blood in Frank's RV will surprise you all because the real confrontation will start at there and Chloe will be mostly unconscious and Rachel will be her guiding light. Yes, Raven is also symbolizing something about Sera;)

++About epilogue... In changed locations, they will most likely end the game at Chloe's house or famous lighthouse (believe or not, they seriously still considering it) while they were sitting alone and Rachel will be with her. With emotional conversation after what they had been through. At the ending they also will show glimpse parts of other characters' actions, how they ended up... -Max will also get mentioned by Chloe at some point

Now let's talk about hot/romance scenes again...
For those who asked if we are gonna see kiss scene again at the endings: As we always told you, Chloe and Rachel's relationship won't get ruined no matter what. There are some few different variations depending on intimacy counter. In multiple endings and depending variations, there is also an emotional kiss between them right after that moment (if your intimacy again,romantic) because they will think they will get seperated at first. Also epilogue has HELLA lots of romantic dialogues between them. Even in a panic/intense moments you will see it.

express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/893507/Life-Is-Strange-Before-The-Storm-season-2-update-Deck-Nine-Games-episode-3

Max/Chloe sequel canformed?

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut that part in dream sequence

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her physically -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

+++
As I told you while trailer was pointing out important things , some scenes are put there to confuse you and doesn't really evolve in the way as you think. They will use this one week to recover them; just as Dontnod did with ep4 teaser/trailer.

Don't worry depending to intimacy counter->romantic scenes didn't cut, again, demo is also tricky plus you will encounter with them as the story evolved.

Here is some info(s) about Farewell. Lots of things may sound familiar to you but back then they were just rumours, but now some of them got certain. This ll only explaining how story will evolve between them.

There is a reason why this game called "Farewell" but not for the reason you think. We won't lose William nor see Max's moving in other city etc. Farewell term is actually stands for developer's hinting at you something,like like.. playing as Max for the last time -yet you MAY NOT see Max and Chloe for the last time ;)

I need to say this first, episode isn't empty and there are many stuff to do. There will be many side games/puzzles which you will be able to play with Chloe, so story doesn't only include their sitting on couch and reading their letters to each other or only seeing dialogues between them. Imagine Tlou's left behind DLC, (not its ending tho :D) there will be many games (dare,hide and seek/ hiding in closet, pirates) you can play with /stuff to do with Chloe which you can fail or win... since it will be depenant to yor choices, and there will be many adorable variants

Episode itself aren't that short either; its lenght won't be that short, it will be like 1h+ Again, there will be many comfy stuff to do.

Yesss, they will dress like a pirate (remember the pirate photo you saw in Max's room in ep1) you will see them like that.

I told you that it got certain that this game will be all prior to tragic events. As you know, William's alive so is Bongo and you will get chance to see them. Even Joyce -both of them will show up closer to the ending adon't worry episode will be comfy

This is not spoiler but it is a rumour so;

There is a little possibility that Daughter will make cover of Jonathan Morali's Max & Chloe song for this episode. Don't get all whoosh on me yet, this is not certain but I have heard that they are keeping it in mind.

It's still too early to say it's ''confirmed''

>There is a little possibility that Daughter will make cover of Jonathan Morali's Max & Chloe song for this episode.
Please no. I have nothing against Daughter, but their style and sound is totally different from Morali youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Gross. Give me more Chloe and Rachel.

What's there to show other than Rachel's eventual descent into drugs and break up with Chloe?

>No, what's silly is this "well, it doesn't say anywhere that she's NOT dyeing her hair therefore she must be".
Actually, that's not silly at all. It's the simplest, logical, in-Universe explanation.

Sure, I think we all recognise that it's a "mistake" (whether deliberate or not) on the part of the developers. But you're being a little too anal over the suggestion that girl-famous-for-dying-her-hair *may* have dyed her hair a different color at a different time. It's not a huge stretch by any standard. Even your counter of "why isn't there any brown hair dye in the bathroom?" has a simple solution: the bottle was empty, so she threw it out.

So, eh, I'd say we should chill out a bit. It's nothing worth getting our knickers in a twist over. Chloe's abs, on the other hand ...

Gross thank god their story is ending.

Who dyes their hair brown from blonde?

What's wrong with it? Daugther did a great job with the OST in the prequel.

who cares about boring ass hispter trash max

Daughter fucking sucks. Worst band ever.

The game doesn't show Chloe going to the bathroom either, so I'm not allowed to assume that she uses it offscreen.

Not saying otherwise. But it's totally different from Morali and what he did with S1

>"We'd be interested in doing more if the situation arose."
>"""Confirmed."""

There's nothing new in that article that they haven't already said previously.

My attitude here is the same as it was while we were waiting for news on anything following the end of Season 1: the game was popular, the devs have said they're keen to do more, and Square Enix likes money. There's no reason why we shouldn't expect another game from them. But until we know more, there's not too much to say either way.

It's happening; cry more Legion cucks

more fanfiction cash grab fillers
GREAT

There's lots. You could pretty much go anywhere with their story (within reason) because you have two interesting characters with a lot of backstory who enjoy getting into trouble.

They're like, made for teenage drama/romance.

It's not fanfiction if it's made by them.

Square Enix loves them greens

>Rachel
>Interesting
>Ha good joke my dude
>There has been nothing interesting about Rachel so far
Yeah no thanks.

BtS is fanfictipn

True. No arguments. Good point.

Rachel is the opposite of interesting btw
>boo hoo my upper class life is so hard

I kinda like the idea of mashing them together a bit. The soundtrack in Season 1 "feels" a bit more like Max, while the soundtrack in Before the Storm "feels" a bit more like Chloe. Having the soundtrack of the farewell episode - which is supposed to focus specifically on their relationship - combine elements of the two seems like it'd be fitting. Whether "Daughter does a cover of a Morali song" or vice versa is the best way to go about it, I don't know, but I think the idea is interesting at least.

No, I hate that argument because you can saying absolutely any stupid shit and and go "oh, well the game never said that didn't happen". It's the creationist argument basically, well can you prove that god does not exist (even though I'm the one claiming that he's ral)? Checkmakte atheists.

If you say she's dyeing her hair then you have to show proof she's dyeing her and there is fucking none. You can't then shift the blame on me and go "well can you prove that she isn't?" otherwise you can make up any stupid shit and defend it because you inherently prove a negative.

It\'s dishonest and lying argument and it pisses me off.

Come of it, body functions not relevant to the plot are always shown.

Actual argument from would be |Chloe is a vampire, she drinks blood off screen. Well can you prove she DOESN'T?

>Literally the catalyst behind the mystery of S1
>Intentionally made mysterious so that we slowly learn more about her during the course of BtS
>This could also be a huge part of any continuation of her story

Let me guess, you guys love Max though, who is probably the least interesting videogame protagonist of all time.

>only interesting as a native american spirit of vengeance
Well that's true I suppose

Yeah she was interesting in S1, but guess what? BtS made her a walking cliche, can you say can boooooring. It suddenly made S1 Rachel boring. As for Max discussion, no point in bringing her in as I was not referring to Max but Rachel. Don't try to deter the discussion, please.

Friendly reminder that you need more ziggurats.

>S1 Rachel never shown- interesting
>BtS Rachel boring
>Max interesting
Nice shity taste you got here. I actually hated s1 Rachel. She wad popular for no reason, but BtS shows her true charm.

Rachel would've been cool if she had mind reading power or telekinesis

No BtS showed how manipulative she really was and now I hate her even more

Protect Kate and her fluffy daughter.

Well her mom is a witch so it's not outside of the realm of possibility. Although that would not make much sense given her eventual fate, unless it was a very raw and unrefined power she never was able to fully master.

>Max? Again really?
Again, stop trying to deter the discussion, kid. I liked S1 Rachel but she was made boring after BtS. I literally can't wait for Episode 3 to finish. Good riddance. Can't stand BtS Rachel at all.

I never hated Rachel but I never cared about her too much aswell and BtS didn't change my opinion.

She truly cared about Chloe. The fact that she was also trying to get her out of AB as well is not about manipulation.
But whatever. No one's saying she js an angel. I like her because she makes an interesting character with her flaws.

Granted they have only been together for a few days at this point but Rachel has been very good to Chloe. I don't think she has manipulated her at all, if anything she has given Chloe a reason to keep going.

>rich dad
>never actually takes Chloe away
>cheats on her
Somehow I think we have differing opinions on "care"

Look at this Pricefieldcucks try to prove you otherwise now.
Saying anything good about Rachel is highly triggering, because apparently she is the devil

I mean it's facts. Rachel asked a Trucker to take her to LA without Chloe, granted.

>everyone who has a different opinion on Rachel other than yours is automatically a pricefielder

Legion assemble?

She is still 16. Expecting her to act like a responsible adult and boy like the broken teen she was is stupid.
Caring about someone is different than doing them good. Rachel loved Chloe but she wasn't able to be 100 percent ok with her.
Regardless, it is highly possible that she was the one who gave Max the powers to help Chloe.

It's also highly likely she got bored with Chloe, or realized she was a loser going nowhere in life and didn't fit with her aspirations of modelling and law (reminder that after everything she decided to go into law according to her Blackwell report)

You 3 again kek. So predictable.

I laughed at this. Thanks for the laugh, user.

Chloe had no job so Rachel got bored waiting for money to get the fuck out. Why did Chloe have no job? Weird.

Why didn't Rachel use that money that she said when you ask about it on the street after the play? Everything was evidently good to go; even with the drama at the Amber house, she said she still had money to leave with

There's an easy answer to all of this: bad writing.

Agreed; D9 shouldn't have made her say that

yall know there's still another episode right

Are you suggesting her parents robbed her of her birthday money?

Or, you know, Dontnod could have actually considered "wait, we made this character rich. why can't she use her own money?"

But even that why didn't Rachel or Chloe get a job to get out of there? 3 years is a long ass time and plenty of time to get money saved up and get out. It's weird. How does Chloe get her gas for truck money? Weed expenses?

>literally this easy to trigger Zak-cucks
Glug glug, faggot

I don't doubt Chloe stealing Joyce's tips or goes into Joyce's cash register to steal cash because you know she loves to steal money apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWsjWt4IYs

>No, I hate that argument because you can saying absolutely any stupid shit and and go "oh, well the game never said that didn't happen".
We're talking about a slight change in hair color. You don't take my advice to not get your nickers in a twist about a simple in-Universe explanation for such a minor change.

>It's the creationist argument basically
It's not tho. In fact, it's the exact opposite. We're arguing "the hair color changed, and here's a simple, logical reason that might explain it." You're the one arguing that it's merely magic, that there can be no possible in-Universe explanation because it wasn't explicitly explained. As another user pointed out earlier, that same train of logic would force you to conclude that Chloe literally never peed during the course of BtS or Season 1 because we're never explicitly shown her using the bathroom.

Everyone agrees the hair is a mistake. The difference is that one side is offering a simple and totally reasonable in-Universe explanation. And you're just getting antsy for no real reason, arguing that because there is no explicit explanation given, that there apparently CAN'T be any explanation. That doesn't follow.

>If you say she's dyeing her hair then you have to show proof she's dyeing her
Where did anyone say she absolutely IS dying her hair? What we said was that it was a reasonable, simple, logical explanation. There is a difference between those two positions.

>You can't then shift the blame on me
What blame? I'm saying you're getting too worked up given the above.

>It\'s dishonest and lying argument and it pisses me off.
You're the only one arguing in bad faith here, friendo. Case in point: "Actual argument from (You) would be |Chloe is a vampire, she drinks blood off screen." THAT'S a dishonest, bad faith representation of what's actually being argued.

Chillax dude, you're getting worked up over nothing.

Is it legal for someone to be this cute?

It always stands out to me how strange it is that the position of her crotch changes between the clothed and underwear versions. Her legs go hella long at the end there.

Yeah that is a little weird; guess the clothed ones were from the same base but the underwear was from its own base

I think it's just that the proportions are a little bit out, but in a way that it's not immediately obvious when covered in clothing.

Pic related, 1000 hours in MSPaint. The Long Max.

Those are totally acceptable levels of cute. This however is a level of cuteness that definitely shouldn't be allowed.

I would never describe Rachel as cute. Hot, pretty, beautiful maybe. But never cute

Reminder to be nice to Victoria when she's a sad kitty

That's a big bun!