pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
previous map

>found zana in a map
>got that 1 portal mission
>enters
>disconnects

Which is better, reduced maps or less maps?

stop supporting GGG

necro or zerker for pens

Can anyone drag my shitter ass through Merc Lab? Name is DeSynclones

Anyone here playing spectres? how are these new "Reliquarians" or something as spectres? they hit my character for a lot

whta league retard

Oh Abyss SC.

GODDAMN THIS EXPANSION IS KINO ASF

I would help but
1) I play SSFHC
2) I don't help shitters under any circumstances
3) Leave my general

heh, g-good one GGG!!, Gottem ... ; _ ;

Yay, Nay?

How awful is RF at killing bosses? Most importantly how bad vs atziri, shaper and elder I guess.

if it werent golden doors, i would

Is there a better general purpose leveling shield than Crest of Perandus? I ripped at 84 still wearing one.

I always end up using that until mid-tier maps out of laziness.

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

based

Ball Lightning gloves?

Wings look like shit, as does the weapon effect.

retard

threadly reminder to never unironically play warframe

we back baby!

sadly not, just helping out

Just climb into the butthole, user. You're not afraid of anal vore, are you?

have they been bullying freeposter

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

angery

poe should have a affix Floor based on ilvl

like instead of 1-11 on a i86, it rolls t1 to t3

based veteran game designer

no

I am a huge fan of these new Chinese price fixers who have huge stocks showing, but still won't trade. Chinese literally ruin all online games and it will keep getting worse.

I am a huge fan of playing SSF and not giving a fuck about the economy

Rather that than slavs and brs

enjoy being shoehorned into one of the few viable builds that don't require specific uniques/items to be effective

China will soon sell the world as commodity to those that reside on it

begin the revolution soon my friend

I love Solo Self Found! I love Solo Self Found!
I'm fucking gay as shit!!!

I play video games with cheat codes because that makes me badass lol

now kiss

super rare Tier 1+++ rarity mystery box random drop chance, when?

nay, was hoping the wings weren't going to be ugly as fuck because I don't have any back MTX.

Nah, they're the new Slavs and huehue and there's a billion more of them.
This, but unironically. Any F2P/private server/whatever free video game is going to soon be unplayable without a China ban and even then they're going to VPN, if there's money to be made from botting/whatever.

Reporting:
My account has been unbanned. Took then about 6 hours to respond.

> We have looked into this for you and in this case we have been able to restore your account. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

did they give a reason why they initially banned you?

>Breach next to Trial
>Accidentally click on trial portal, and get sucked inside even though everything is going good, eating up like, 10 seconds
>Zone back out, and die instantly because all of the mobs gathered around the portal

>silver coins are 3.5:1c
what happened? guess i can just ignore the game mechanic.

Not him, but the same thing happened to me last league.
There is a rare bug when you level up whatever anti cheat they're using auto perma bans you.

Can't believe they still haven't fixed it.

They completely fucked the prophecy pool by increasing the changes at getting garbage at higher levels. Didn't they lower the sealing cost down to 1c for a bit, or was that just a fever dream?

t5 shaper orb. Man, none of these look appealing

>3 people want to buy my items
>they cant get inside my hideout

fucking game

Yeah, I was trying to buy a thing from a guy, and I couldn't reach him. When they relogged I was able to visit their hideout

Which builds require lowest APM? I need some lazy shit to play.

rf

i can see them in their hideout but when i get back inside mine, my portals are gone

Yeah, this is about as low as you can get. Maybe herald autobomber? Abberath's Hooves? No idea how bubonic trail fairs, but maybe with some cast on damage taken desecrate setups?

Well it beats dying to a disconnect I guess

>abberath's hooves
be fast. ziz is leveling with them right now. people had already kinda forgotten they even existed, but they've now gone up by 20c.

nice build

How much for it?

So Im playing Cycloner and I feel like my DPS is where it should be at it and I want to invest in some more defense. Should I replace my Carcass for a Belly or my Devo for a rare life helm?
205% life on tree with 2 jewel slots

A couple chaos if you find someone naive enough, it has nothing going for it except high res and evasion, but people don't care so much about evasion and res are easily capped. Life is low.

nothing. Shields roll 100+ life. Thats trash

Keep devo, go belly.

Is Phys to Lightning/Added Lightning consistent enough to always shock bosses as a crit build? Like EK, or whatever. Will the shock always last long enough?

How about using a shaped helm with inc aoe and using Kaoms?
Ngamahu btw

>ek
>bosses

lmfao

then you'd be using a 4link against bosses. i'd just go belly as well

When I ran Ngamahu I valued the move speed on it too much to give up. That's personal preference but considering cyclones clear speed is a bit weak compared to other builds now, the MS is really nice.

so shaper/elder items can be pretty ridiculous
is there any chance of actually getting an item like this? how would you do it?

What should I roll for mapping? qotf ele wander or frost blades

I can't load Ruined Square.

Cleared space on disc, checked integrity, turned game settings to fucking 800x no post-processing trilinear filtering and it still does not fucking load. The kicker is I have to go through fucking torched courts every single time just to check and it already starts stuttering there badly when I run into anybody too, until it loads the enemy assets, then it's okay.

I can go to my hideout, do a master mission, but ruined square in particular does not fucking load. Fix your game, GGG.

if it was so easy, everyone would do it

I play Raider.
My current speed is 163% with Silver/QS. 20% isn't a super big deal at that point. I will probably go with Belly anyway due to the lack of 6L Cyclone if I go with Kaoms and a pseudo 5L shaped/elder helm.
I think it will limit my full potential DPS versus the high end bosses.

Clearing exceptionally fast at the moment in t9 and below on a 5L with Fortify in it.
Level 85 currently, so we'll see how it is when I begin red maps.

holy fuck that belt makes me hard.

Hopefully shit like that is so rare its never going to roll. Like as rare as a perfect ventors or some shit.

>buy Lich supporter pack last night
>already found two exalted orbs

:thinking:

Hold down cont ctrl when you click on the portal.

>Connect account to Twitch
>Multiple Chaos from every map

I thought this was a meem.

I want to cuddle with kittencatnoodle after a long day of mapping

you have to beat ziz in hand to hand combat first

Why the fuck are so many people buying T3-4 maps for 2alch when there are so many listings? are they manipulated? hundreds of tells

>he maps instead of flipping currency while watching movies
lol......

>unlinked belly is now 95c

Nice league

>buy 2 poets pens yesterday with max as roll for 27c each just cus i was thinking about making a build with them some time later
>check price today
>theyre 50c now
which streamcuck is using it?

>ES is dominant
>Life is playable
>Life babies screech

>Life is dominant
>ES is garbage
>Lifefags violently attack anybody who tries to point this out

what did they mean by this?

That's why you choose a cheap build, farm maps for uniques which can gear out other characters.

My molten striker has hit level 83 and I have a ton of build-enabling uniques.

>vis mortis 6l is 500c
i will never get that will i?

Should I just vendor the shaper/elder items or are the bases actually useful for something

hahahah
That's kinda funny

No, they have not. I read on forums that they never disclose reasons for banning to make it more difficult for cheaters to adapt. Sounds horrifying, but I'm just happy I got unbanned. I had a lot of fun with the game on holidays.

stop quoting people

no

This would be an issue if you had to choose between a red pill and a blue pill at level 1 and this decision affected the entire course of your character, but the reality is that everyone starts with the red pill and they can switch to the blue pill if they want and that's great because that means a conscious decision and not one dictated by wealth or your genes, know what I mean? more FREEdom than you get in America these days.

I bought them for 4/5c at the first day of the league. This price jump is retarded, the power of streamfags

>want to buy a map tab so i don't have 3 tabs filled with fucking maps
>my 1/8th jewish heritage prevents me from buying something while it isn't on sale
what do?

That didn't work, user. Game tried hard to load it for like five minutes, got the area music on and everything, but eventually I got a DC.

Oh yeah, I am trying various servers too.

you get garbage prophecies over and over
i have about 30 regal orbs from getting that meme prophecy so many times

Post your technical issue on the forums or pm tech support. What the fuck do you expect from talking about it? That someone will magically know why and how to fix it? Pity replies? No one can help you here, fuckface

>when someone messages you about an item but doesn't use the copy pasta
do i ignore them?