planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

>PC version 1.0 coming on December 20
>Test servers will stay open until PC 1.0 on live servers (desert map/vaulting)
twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/940093762537005056

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_M2-z42gt-A
pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-third-person-vs-first-person-mode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for new map is tedious

Previous:

I play pubg on X box one and I have a lot of fun

>have wife and kid
>be millionaire with guaranteed millions to keep coming
>never have to work a day in your life ever again
>fuck it all up

How many times are you going to post this

But did he really

>Playing with 3 friends and a random
>The random is a girl
>At one point ask her if she needs a scope since we all already have one, she says sure so i give her a spare 8x
>Fast forward to one of the later circles, around 25~ people alive
>We're in a housing complex, i see a squad on top of a hill around 300 meters away and call it out
>Suddently we start hearing shotgun shots inside one of the houses we're in, we all ask what the fuck is going on and she answers "it's me, it's me"
>My friends ask me what the fuck is she doing since i'm the only one inside the same house as her
>Mfw she put the 8x on a Saiga and was trying to shoot the squad 300 meters away
Honestly at that point we didn't even say anything. At least you can't call me a misogynist, i really did believe in her when i handed the 8x.

>colored toenails, sandals, and various other things will be added to pubg

Will you not be able to play wtihout constantly looking at your girl's cute feet?

who's ready for the new pubg?
youtu.be/_M2-z42gt-A

I just want any not garbage MMO at this point, but I don't expect chinks to make anything that isn't a grind simulator with waifu dressup (+$500 in cosmetics) as endgame

>MMOs

>thing I don't like

I mean I'm not denying girls are retarded, but if you somehow didn't notice the recticle and don't know about guns, the Saiga kind of looks like a rifle

>they couldn't get the game to run 60 fps for their shill video so they went for 30fps

buttery smooth 12 fps at 1:02

>load into match
>hear gunfire
>leave
lmao

>queue up for random duo cuz friends offline
>erangel
>miranmar, no duo
>erangel
>erangel
>miranmar, duo without mic
>erangel
>alt+f4
I sure hope they get the map toggle in asap

I'm thinking of getting this game for quite a while now. Will the price increase with the release of ver 1.0?

No, it won't

>I devour my fangirls like I devour this italian sausage, this message was brought to you by drdisrespect

Whats happening to crates and BP when game goes 1.0?

Dunno, but I'm sure holding onto my GC crates

Nice GLOM

>when its a fog map and you run over an enemy by accident

>when its a fog map and you accidentally play it

The game is quite boring desu senpai
I'm playing solo with no friends though.
Also I tried to queue solo in squad few time and sometimes if felt easier that playing solo.

>missing stairs

Get on my level.

No. Get on mine. E-Sports ready.

times*
than*

Much better in coop because you get to fill the downtime with chatter and it's just more insteresting gameplay-wise because you can use actual tactics
solo squads is easier to a point, because enemies are less widely distributed- about 24 groups of 4 people instead of 99 groups of a single guy

Squad is hell. I've been appearing offline on Steam for two days because I can't stand it any more.

Are you the shitter? or are the people you play with the shitters?
Probably both.

None of them play as a team, then complain the others aren't playing as a team. All of them want to be the unquestioned leader at all times that the others just blindly follow, so it ends up with three of them doing completely different things and arguing, and me having to either do the same or follow one of them while the others get themselves killed turning it into duo against squads anyway.

Same here, friend

update on test server?

How many hours in are you, and how many hours in are they?
Who actually has the most game experience, why isn't that person leading?
Why aren't you leading?

>squads
>only one with kills
>teammates keep camping in one house together guessing they are on discord
>teammates are camping in the final white (While im shooting/Getting shot at they just hide)
>I die with 13 kills and top 5
>literally all 3 of them die to the same guy

lmao, send this to his twitter

>third person plebs
pcgamesn.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-third-person-vs-first-person-mode

I have the most experience. Then all have over 100 hours though. As I said, none of them will follow any instructions given by anyone. One of them can't even refrain from firing his gun at random. I wouldn't care if they didn't take it seriously, but they do so it's just constant arguments.

test

>getting headshots with Win95
Is this what being a chad feels like?

did it work?

>squad is dead
>all by my lonesome with a kar and a 2x
>see two squads move in on eachother
>they don't see eachother and they begin to walk away from one another
>fire at one of them from far away and watch them duke it out
kek

sure did buddy

pls giv tips to complete begginer
Should I hotkey certain actions?
What's the general strategy to win? Do I move from spot to spot and camp?
Do I try to get best position in middle of the circle or stay on edge?
When have I looted enough? Good guns and tier 2 armor?
How do I find vechicles?

>ads to hold
>lean from mouse buttons back to QE
>other aim to mouse 4
help I can't do shit anymore

Too many questions. Watch some streams and play a little. There are various strats.

If you want to win you get a car early, always drive towards some defensible position in the next circle, and only shoot at people if you can kill them and you think they'll be an obstacle to you in the near future, usually because they're close to you or between you and the next circle or something, since you want to avoid making noise
If you want to have fun you do all of the above plus going after gunshots to fuck people up because shooting people is fun
Basics are hat, vest, backpack, some heals and boosts(painkillers/energy drink), a weapon for close-midrange, usually an AR plus basic attachments like a red dot. That sets you up to shoot fools
Later you'll want a 4x or 8x scope, all the attachments, high lvl equip, and as many meds as you can carry
Vehicles are usually next to roads, on some spawn spots around cities and compounds, or in some garage buildings
Early on you stay in middle of circles, later on you might want to play the edge cuz you got your back clear, depends on the terrain though

>Basics are hat, vest, backpack, some heals
>some heels
What's the point in killing people if you can't do it while looking good.

test servers update woo

I tried watching few streams but I feel like I'd have to watch for several hours to get answer on all questions since games are so dynamic.
Thanks.
Also, i understand that all guns are different with different stats but is there any rule of thumb on when I should use single fire vs auto on ARs? Or it's comes down to personal preference?

full auto is solid for anything

Why does the game keep crashing on console?

The AK is so bad. You can't hit anything with it.

>console
>can't hit anything
Checks out

AK with comp is fine until you get a different AR; it an still kill things
Just try not to shoot more than 5 bullet bursts

Ps4 pleb here. Is the game worth buying an XBox for? I'm not that desperate to spend big bucks on a gaming PC for it. A laptop suffices for literally every other game I'm interested in playing on PC.

Gotta get confident to spray, feels brutal at first but it's actually manageable
50m are easily doable with attachments. Get angled foregrip on everything that sprays, reduces horizontal recoil which you can't compensate for since it's random left and right, while vertical recoil reduces vertical recoil which is just pulling down your mouse

fuck no are you retarded

>vertical recoil reduces vertical recoil
vertical foregrip reduces vertical recoil*

No hence why I'm asking here before doing it

>people use discord when they are playing with randoms
Why do they do this?
Play squad and learn from them, if you can. Try to drop at the same place a few games in a row so you can learn the map.
>when have I looted enough
This is one of the things people have trouble with, they always want to loot more than what they have. Generally, you want a gun that you can kill with. Remember, it is quicker looting a player you kill than going through a ton of buildings.
So how does the game actually perform on the xbox? And has the general been ruined by xbone players yet?

>xbox
I tried it on base xbox
>crashes every other game
>below 20 fps during plane drops
>solid 29 fps when looting empty buildings
>below 20 when you shoot someone
>input lag
>no auto aim(webm relates is how gun fights look like)
>visuals look worse that everything low on PC
It's unplayabe atm

How are people who use the controller so bad?
>less than 20 fps in firefights
As long as all that money they got from idiots goes into optimizing the game and continued development, I can live with this.

You need a fuckton of time spent on a controller to be good at it, it's not something that you can learn very quickly like the mouse

Maybe. I suppose it is also because no aim assist? Personally, I hated the aim assist in the games I tried with controller and would prefer to play without it but I bet the majority of players wouldn't agree.

>it's a based pan saves your dinner episode

whoever invented chinks should be shot

>trying to hide in the grass instead of spraying us down
rip dumbo

Eh I know in R6 the gameplay on console is far slower because the guy holding an angle has more of an advantage on console than on PC. Its just a matter of adapting your style and finding out what works best in that style. Think third person probably accentuates the lack of aim assist too but there's intrinsically an advantage to using third person over first person.

Yeah, if you are playing on the tpp server, you should be in third person. No reason not to use it to your advantage too. But yeah, that person had a ump and was single firing it at a do that close and missing? Just spray him down. I am not even elitist about it but you could add the bennie hill theme to that webm with how bad those guys were kek.

more like Laggymess Cheatergrounds

trash game for trash people

>when you get surrounded by a squad and still take em all out

>TPP
Kys

Very lucky that your bullets were making it through that fence desu

Seems like this general is as boring as the game.

>play squads
>get 3 chinese team mates
>they carry me to my first win
>mfw
thanks lads

How do I get good at the game?

he'll be fine

>tfw dead general

Its skill, dont worry about it

There's really nothing left to talk about

did u fuck her after the game?

What has this e-celeb done to fuck up?

>punch a guy 14 times
>doesn't die
>get punched twice
>die

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING CHINKS

He fucked bad bitches

>people actually follow and know e-shits by name
Pathetic

Not as pathetic as someone who watches gook cartoons for autistic virgins

Sorry that I appreciate actual art instead of some men-child who get paid to play games because hordes of other men-children watch them and suck their dick on internet.

how convenient that "drdisrespect cheating" searches will now redirect to alleged adultery instead of his blatant in game cheating

The new map might be fun if there wasn't a fucking 20 mile trek between each town with no loot or vehicles

there's fuckton of vehicles all over the place my dude

That was tense
Note the bullet count

>suddenly League's player base isn't constantly griefing or running it down.
>I also noticed that there's much less players typing shit for random reasons.
>come into pubgvg out of watching shroud
>literally all the complain fags that used to be on vg are now here pubg edition.
god bless this game, it's a 12 year old magnet relieving shitloads of stress from an actual good game.
thanks pubg. you have my blessing.

I don't actually watch streamers, I just hate weebs. I do watch pubg YouTube videos mind you.