Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1202

Pizza with the DLC girl edition
Previous thread

NEWS
>Murasaki will be added as DLC for Senran Kagura Shinobi Refle in February, Localization still unconfirmed
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure (Servers will be in maintenance FOREVER!!!)
>You have until December 21th to create an account and get 200 gems
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FQeNg
youtu.be/TbagZvKn4Qk
strawpoll.com/s5d44fcr
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62244038
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need to sleep earlier

Do i have to set her as the party leader or can she just be sittin on the side. And should I upgrade her to SR (if you can do that)?

New Link Chance and extra drops are based off total party luck so you don't have to set as leader. Also supports don't have any effect on party luck

Luck on a team stacks?

>Do i have to set her as the party leader
No, she only has to be included in the party.

>Should I upgrade her to SR (if you can do that)?
You should. She goes up to SR level 90.

A R with 90 luck increase the same drop rate/new link chance as SSR with 90 luck?

if not, a R with 90 luck upgraded to SSR does?

I'm just assuming it does. I'll test it out when my Hikage's luck gets higher.

I want a minigame where you use the joycons to hand feed Murasaki pizza.
In fact that should be all you do in the whole dlc.

Her weight's going to go to more than just her tits eventually.

These are the ideal ninja bodies. You may not like it, but it's what peak performance looks like.
imgur.com/a/FQeNg

youtu.be/TbagZvKn4Qk

I want more Fuga cards with her shamisen.

So how are Yin Yang and Flash used in New Link? Is it like a rock-paper-scissors system?

Just seems to be some stages have a very minor boost to stats in gameplay if the Senran matches. Most people probably won't even notice it. Exp cards also give bonuses when used with the same color.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!
Glad she's going to be the next Refle. There's much fun to be had.

I've pulled swimsuits for 16 out of the 20 girls, with 10 duplicates. None of them are for my Senran.

What senran are you looking for, lad?

Mine only goes up to SR 60

The training event gives you lots of shit

Button (A) Takes you to the exp level up screen. Once you can't level her up anymore button (B) will unlock and it goes to the Rarity Upgrade screen.

burp

a-a-achoo

>someone mentioned the harukafag that rigged the poll and killed himself shortly afterwards
I hope he's doing well in the great Slave Dungeon in the skies

Gesundheit.

>when miyabi asks you on how she could be cuter and you tell her to "be yourself" and comes back to you like this.

This event has made me realize that trying to get Senrans to maximum luck, which seems to be 90, is basically going to be restricted to Event Senrans. Because I can't imagine someone whaling enough to get the 80 extra copies of an SSR you'd need to get one of them maxed out.

Is New Link a better game than New Wave?
did anyone play New Wave?

SSRs gain 10 luck, I know because I've been unfortunate enough to get dupes. Still, 8 more of the same SSR with a pool as diluted as what we have would be a bitch.

*sleeps*

Haruka except she loves me and wants to snuggle and cuddle with me all day long and doesn't want me to go to work.

>haruka kagura
Replacing every character with Haruka! Even the Yoma! Even the mooks! Eveb the men! Mistresses for everyone!

Replacing every filter with anything that involves Haruka!

>try bad games
>looks bit pool
>yumi link
>yzakura account
>probably gessen shiki
>general money gacha
>hell stop ryouna top
>user already babu
>yes squad ryoubi gems
>timeline things different wave

>hikage getting murakumo blue
That bitch!

Knowing some games, they may introduce something you could feed that'll increase the luck (probably will just be by +1 but better than dupes).

You have ten seconds to name something cooler than Yagyuu with two eyepatches

Yagyuu with no eyepatches

>See a pending friend request
>Attempt to accept it
>Don't know the buttons and end up rejecting it

O-oh no...

>ryouna top
>sex cards, probably gessen, shiki

>shamisen

Remember to love your Momrans

Hi /skg/, we had our Veeky Forums league run again recently and this time after a strong group stage we once again jobbed in a close Ro16 exit.

Because we got to knockouts we get to pick a player to rep us in a Veeky Forums all-star team with players from all the top generals. Who do you guys think best represents /skg/? I'll be reposting this a few times so hopefully everyone sees it.
strawpoll.com/s5d44fcr

If somebody crushed a tomato in their hand in front of Miyabi would that trigger her PTSD?

Is there a fetish that you just don't understand the appeal of or that you find particularly weird more than others?

MARATHON

Straight shota, which is annoying because it's everywhere lately

Holidays with senrans.
Which team would spend them with?

I know you already discussed about neps in the previous thread, but do you seriously think those are so much better in terms of personality and character development than senrans?

I mean, Neptunia is all focused on moe more than showing bodies, but at the end both series are waifubait shit.

So what series do you think has the most waifubait factor? Be intellectualy honest.

Gessen, I want to eat Yozakura's home cooking and laze around while she is taking care of me

HOMURA'S ASS

Senrans obviously. The problem with Neptunia is that it has never done yuribait well.

If a Senran is a lesbian it's used to either set up a ffm threesome or isn't acknowledged by other characters at all. The yuribait in Senran Kagura is used to titallate its male viewers. In that regard it excels as a waifu series.

By contrast Neptunia's yuribait leaves too much to open interpretation which makes fans unsure of who it's for. So while guys are trying to enjoy Neps and have a good time suddenly tumblr is invited to spew their retarded theories and ships just because Neptune and Noire shared some pudding cups that one time.

Rather than sticking to one demographic Compile Heart tries to make Neptunia appeal to too many camps and that dilutes its potential as a waifu series.

Yes to the former, luck is a pooled stat for your team (not including support), so it doesn't matter where it comes from.

>this new event
>more difficult than hikage's
>any member who isn't UR gets wiped in 3 turns or less
oh for fucks sake

Nice, thanks

Get gud

>get SR Mirai in the first mission
I can wait to finish the rest.

I already only get one Hikage drop once every ten runs, grinding for Mirai too is going to be a nightmare.

Wow! When did this...

...turn into this?

I love these lazy saturdays
*snoozes*

But user!
It's Monday!
You'll be late for work!

If someone is dead, her luck still affect the drop rate in New Link?

I don't give a shit about waifus but as franchise, Neptunia is head and shoulders over the mess Takaki has turned SK into. IF and CH have managed to effectively use the multiverse idea without leading to the "what is canon" pitfall SK is stuck in, the writing gives proper development to every character and they even manage to give them all equal importance.

The games are also slowly but surely improving with each new entry and they show that IF and CH actually learn from each of them. At this point the only thing holding Neptunia back is the budget that means they have to reuse assets out of the ass.

>"what is canon" pitfall SK is stuck in
This wouldn't be a problem if people didn't care so much about MUH CANON. We know there's timelines, we know things happen differently between them, so only because one of them got more attention doesn't immediately rule the other out, and PBS made that clear already.
As far as I'm aware, it's only western fans that care about canonicity in general and japs don't really give a shit.

>Neptunia is head and shoulders over t
HAHAHAHAHA

no

I'm just focusing on Yo for now, so that her luck boost can help me farm SRs easier later.

Probably not much point in me farming Mirais, anyway, since I'd have to kick her UR out of the party to bring that version in.

>people find this thing sexually appealing.

Is not only the western fans Takaki himself doesn't seem willing to actually let side games being completely self contained. There was no reason to pull entire characterizations or references from BA and yet here we are.

Nice argument

>had to choose between SR Hikage and SR Mirai to put in the lucky Yo
>tfw I now get to have both and have them both be lucky

He doesn't keep it consistent preciselly because there's nothing much to care about, is just little things, like Yumi reacting to the "Gran Purix" joke, that you shouldn't really get too worked up over. And as far as I'm concerned, other than those little things BA didn't have any other major impact in games after it.

Rin and Dai entire characterizations now are lifted straight from BA

>Rin and Dai
So, no significant impact like I said.

this is what happens when little kiddies try to wear uniforms for adult ninjas

Daidouji was a joke from the start.

When she met a pretty girl with grabby hands who taught her about good feelings

The login nintamas in New Link are permanent or temporary?

If you leave them in the gift box they expire after 90 days, but of course they are permanent after you get them.

No no, I mean if you receive nintamas per day permanently or just for a week?

Oh. Yeah, the regular daily bonuses should be permanent unlike the event one, unless I missed an ending date on the former.

Thanks

cute slav

I am but a humble blueberry farmer
Tending to my harvest

What's the best event mission to get event points?

Yomi and Ryouna's breasts always get me going way more than the rest because of how detached they seem to be, i.e. very good for groping from behind, and they'd flop around a lot during sex

The 20 stamina one, ideally with a fully upgraded Yozakura and more cards with high luck is possible. I've managed to get up to 15 tokens with new link chances, though some times all I get is more Yozakura heads.

>20 stamina
But the last is 10 stamina

Is New Link going to be a blessing for doujins? It's a mobage, it's slightly less lewd and a good number of people got obsessed like Yoko Taro and Asuka's VA.

That one yes, I was thinking of the Hikage and Mirai events.

The softness is intense with these yomis

>blessing
Only if they use any official art that isn't from new link as references or they just go full titty monster.
If not, they may as well not exist. E cup Shiki is a fucking abomination.

Yozakura is pleasantly round in many ways! The lack of angles is very easy on the eye!

I agree! She's very soft and round!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62244038

I read that as "Yozakura is a pleasure machine". I don't know how I managed that. Maybe I should sleep.

you weren't not wrong