> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mieville Doyle/27/145/32
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chernobyl/113/60/26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello slg are you snuggling your goth anime gf tonight???

sTUPID SEXY CHRISTMAS BELONE EVERY YEAR

If anyone is feeling lonely and would like to talk my IMs are always open. Don't be afraid to drop an IM to me, Anastasia Loxingly and we can have a chat, or if you'd rather you can listen to me bitch about all the Veeky Forumsmembers or discuss things about Islam, yuo might end up converted.

I'll even try to be a good friend. I'm really lonely.

>being this mad over a video game

Just offering a friendly chat with people.

I wish Belone would give me a chance.

How do I know you're the real Ana and you're not just tricking me into contacting Ana and having her tell me to go kill myself?

Same

>plays some relaxing beethoven for the anons

this is a weird shitpost and I do not like it

that said if anyone does want to chat they can go ahead, as long as they aren't some gross furfag nerd I wont tell them to go kill themselves

Sorry some guy is trying to hijack my name, all are welcome to message me regardless of avatar or creed

too obviously not

how to kill self

>eat futa orc ass
>get futa orc AIDS

I want to eat Ana the orcs add so bad. I keep messaging her but she just ignores me. What kind of orc is she?

A submissive one

thats not an orc!

u wish fagt

>he hasn't had Ana leave a stinky special surprise in his mouth yet
How new r u?

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaap?

Stinky smelly orc shit

This literally sums up that outfit for anyone

is there anything else to do other than stand and stare at eachother in this "game"?

Looks like you are stuck with the mouth breathers so not really.

yeah, but you have to figure it out. Most of the time I am just solo going around to different places, or just building shit. One think I do is go to family RP sims they are the most autistic cringe people you could possible listen too. Its fun.

Where do you figure out places to go?

yes

but if you're someone who can't make their own fun then no and I get the feeling that's you

well i just kind of click different places. If I want to find people I just look at the map and click teleport to random people. I've gotten to hear many weird conversations just by going to random places. Oh and there is a sim hopper hud thing that will randomly send you to some sim.

SL is basically a game where you set your own goals and make your own fun.

If you like decorating and creating characters/outfits, that's a pretty easy thing to do.

If you want to learn 3d modeling and texturing, SL is a fun place to start, since you can actually use your creations in a game and share it with other people (possibly make money down the line.)

It's not a great place to learn how to code, and the coding language is kind of ass-backwards, but it's nice to mess around and make gadgets.

It's okay for casual roleplay, and if you're into it, ERP.

Some people like taking pretty screenshots in SL, too, and going exploring through the vast, but uninhabited wastelands. Some places are very old and shitty, others are really nice.

If you don't like being creative, though, it's not fun at all.

Ok we can be friends.

The Farm BioBreeds BioBunny Auction 18th December 2017 @ 1pm SLT Our FIRST EVER BioBreeds BioBunnies Auction! PANELS ARE OPEN - Come grab them ready for Monday! - 1 (ONE) Panel each!! Special Panels - Please IM Tremayne Barbosa SELLERS GET YOUR BUNNIES REZZED BY 12.45PM SLT ON AUCTION DAY ►RAFFLES ►CONTEST:- Santa and the Elves - 250L Prize!! READ THE NC YOU GET WHEN RENTING THE PANEL - No Starter bunnies!

>dog whines in the background

where are you Veeky Forumss its me the true crasher of onatopp I come for you mothefuckers...

I like to use SL on my occulus rift™ so I can smash anime avatars as I fuck my gf.

Anybody else here a compulsive cacheviewer texture downloader?

Second life is only a boring game if you’re a boring person

how big is ur collection mines only 2.5gb

I want to motorboat belones skeletal ass while licking her anus, and just constantly slapping both cheeks non-stop.

Probably like that much at any given time. I have a system where I put them onto a ton of prim blocks inworld and delete them from my HD to clear up space by using LL server space instead.

Here have some pretty stained glass (possibly transparent) that I dug up the other day.

Pls shit in my mouth Ana

me too

pbbt

cuteeeee
hey baby wanna fuk ?

big tower

yes

I want to ERP in second life, would I get more action as a standard fantasy elf or as an anime fox girl?

depends on how good looking you can make your avatar.

Sorry I am a newb, but can you give me an example of some good avatars?

i was just kidding i would never fuck a kid and i would never do it again *winks

IM LEETHEKNIGHT RESIDENT TO HAVE YOUR ASSHOLE TURNED INSIDE OUT

[16:18] Tollan Alteran Stargate: Incoming wormhole from MAGE region.

SHUT IT DOWN

what's your name?

I don't have one yet. Was debating whether I should invest the time into second life.

[16:27] Nep Faulkes: video shitposting now attainable

Turn back before you make a grave mistake.

Don't post my butt

I'm taking this back.

finally the mainland snow system turned on. last year it was only on the beta grid and then forgotten

did you actually pay for that skin

i made a similar looking one the day before and put it up for free, and then the next morning two 300 L skins with similar colors/markings show up on the MP

any downside to renting a skydome ?

yes, I have too much money and just grabbed whatever was in first pages of the mp, didn't realize you made anything for it

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mieville Doyle/27/145/32

i don't like to promo but it's here:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chernobyl/113/60/26
if you want the other color

i'm probably going to do another color pack before christmas and make it free too.

happy hanukkah from rabbit shmoo snook

It's adorable.

come join

i've always wanted to wife a linden

when does this become vrchat general

BANNED

lol those little animals are cute are those players? where is the purrty at ?

I beat my meat. I beat my meat constantly and almost always incredibly aggressively. I've got a passion for choking the chicken, and i like excrete my liquid life force into a jar after every session and watch it fester as time slowly rots it away. The now moldy wank-curd is boiled into a thick oil and spread across my taint and the sides of my neck to increase my vitality and to increase my hormone off-put, attracting more potential mates and scaring off competition from miles away. Sure i smell like a dive-bar glory hole but that's what masculinity smells like eh? I mean whats more masculine then having you cock sucked by some mysterious androgynous figure on the other side of some rank hole filthier than your neglected asshole? Nothing really. It's the best shit since internment camps and i heard those are making a comeback with refugees. Cool shit.

where is this

lol

The whole RC Cluster sim is very neat. They have good items as well.

post pics of sucking a dick you botox thot

I have something better you wanna buy a subscription to my website??

sure how much

1 btc

pass