Is Ripple Booming again? Next to moon?

Is Ripple Booming again? Next to moon?

What coins should we sell to buy Ripple?

EXP General Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/?q=XRP
youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EXP
XRP

Someday it'll make "to the moon" look quaint.

Posting from phone. Fucking autocorrect

BitBean is the new Ripple

Bitbean reached peak. Will drop any day

Yeah I think so too, wish I bought in when it dipped to 2k but 2.4 is good enough I guess

yes

To the moon!
tradingview.com/?q=XRP

This is as transparent a shilljob as BitBean.

This pathetic shilljob aside, Veeky Forums amazes me.
Since BitCoint, literally THOUSANDS of shitcoins have been created.
And yet none, not a SINGLE one, ZERO, NIL, I must repeat NOT
A SINGLE
FUCKING
ONE
has been commercially viable past the first pump and dump month, aside for the coins that follow either the gold standard or have an actual economical basis (and thus can't be used for "get rich quick" schemes like shitcoins).

And yet, every time
every fucking time
MOON SOON GUYS
GONNA EXPLODE
BIGGER THAN BTC SOON
Revealing every single time such a staggering ignorance of how cryptocurrency or, scratch that, how THE WORLD works, expecting a shitcoin to be worth something BECAUSE THEY SAID SO.

Unless you're one of those few that just pump and dump idiots out of their money, I pity you.
You're a trailer park businessman.
You're the internet equivalent of that guy who bought gold from the leprechauns.
But at least the guy in the story learned after the first time.

Veeky Forums hasn't learned after the 10 billionth.

Nobody here has claimed it would surpass BTC

That's all you got out of the post?

The bottom line is that there are profits to be made and, looking at the past several months, Veeky Forums has prooven quite prescient as to which coins are promising.

Those profits to be made aren't in the coin itself though, and they never have been.
The only way anyone profits out of these is scamming gullible assholes out of their money before jumping ship as soon as the peak is achieved.
Anyone buying coins after the first bump has already been, and always will keep, losing money

And I'm not just talking about this coin, I'm talking about literally (and I'm not using the colloquial term, I mean the dictionary definition of literally) every single crypto not supported by banks.

this is the next mooner after ripple, you're welcome

Veeky Forums doesn't even make up for 20% of the pump power, even on shitty coins like bitbean

that does seem very different then other securities/derivatives markets

I never claimed Veeky Forums had any influence on the coin timeline.
I'm just saying the whole board is filled with deluded wannabe businessmen who time after time expect the same old dance to go differently.

The methodical madness that unfolds in the same fixed order every single time is like watching a cult, with the acolytes trusting every priest that comes around every time they say RAPTURE TO THE MOON SOON!

But it never comes.
And they never learn.

The problem is that the ceiling for profits even if you're a good scammer are pretty small unless you're the creator in the first place. It's something that you either involve yourself in for peanuts, or you're losing money.
If you have anything, literally anything more worthwhile to invest in, it's a waste of your money and time, and there's zero prospects for any fruit to come out of it.

It's also why Veeky Forums is mostly crypto. The stark majority of users is uneducated and ingenuous, and ignorance breeds scams.

>But it never comes.
but we moon all the time lad

t.no coiner

this

It's so fucking easy to make money on pump and dumps. You don't even have to buy before it starts. Take Bitbay for example. It started at ~500 satoshis. I bought in at 850 with ~3 btc and sold at 975, that's 0,44 btc for 10 min work.

Just don't be a greedy cuck and you can make literally free cheddar on a daily basis.

And learn to use trendlines and when to buy in.

>Implying I haven't been outperforming my matched 401k by moving coins around.
>Implying I haven't made thousands on moon rides.
This shit is so easy. A few hrs of research a week and I'm pulling in gains hand over fist.
Stay mad, nocoiner.

>"lol trendlines dont work eksde kys scammer"
btfo

Where should I go to learn? I am a new fag to Veeky Forums and from my quick look it is clear this board is full of silly goys.

convincing chart, i'm in!

Come join the telegram (not the discord).

don't forget your space suit, senpai!
youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ