/svg/ Shadowverse General

9/9 Haven Genesis to the face edition.

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbL8EKKxmBE&feature=youtu.be&t=3160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that nips on twitter confirmed that the new haven amulet is a token

Save Lesbocraft

Are you ready for the bunny cunny meta, /svg/?

>A PLAYABLE NON-COUNTDOWN AMULET!?!?!? NO THIS CANNOT BE! QUICK, THINK OF EXPLANATIONS THAT WOULD MAKE THIS AMULET UNPLAYABLE

What card will save yiffcraft? Arthurian light reprint? Enhance enabler?

Why of course it's a token.

its a token, why would haven get a good cards ever

>filler getting playable cards
it's a token, user

Please cygames just give me Forte.
Doesn't need to be storm or even dragon, give give me my waifu

kill yourself cuck

>literally takes dragon dick for a living
>waifu

Arhtur fanfare: arthurian light effect, doesn't stack.

I don't think free enhance is enough. It allows you to vomit your hand quick and still concede to baha because no card draw to back it up.

so is it a token or not?

it says bishop

>Tfw skipped the current expansion
How's everyone doing over here? Is the game dead yet?

>being this new

It's a token to a card that they haven't revealed yet just to troll us.
The sliver one is just another card that can get it

Sword's good as dead.
Blood and Forest can do aggro better
Shadow can do mid better
Haven/Dragon/Rune can do control
Even fucking portal has better shit than sword even with mithril golem 2

It comes out on turn 7 at the earliest and requires playing a do nothing follower on the previous turn that has to die, and after that will only work for haven followers so no big neutral leggo combos
100% downgrade over Laelia

>33% to fuck yourself up
Censored Genesis is making this game too RNG at the moment. Should have just throw you either a Goblin Leader or Goblin Princess instead. I suppose it's still good in T2.

reposting again

>1PP Haven Token Amulet
>Lauelia effect
>Fanfare: If there is another amulet of the same name in play, destroy this card and draw a card.

holy shit bois I'm excited about sword reveals now
haven tier1 again

Just googledoc bro

if you get a goblin he gives the goblion rush

just need forest and the old DE crew will be back again

>token
Stop trolling

Does it only affect followers that come into play afterwards or also followers that are already on board when you play it?

More like Cancercraft

Why would they bother adding a 6pp last words followers that gets you Grand Cathedral if the amulet itself was not a token? Think for a second niggers

Still better than needing a follower to survive a turn in removalverse to have any effect at all

and this is what it comes from

>Evolve:Last Words: Put 1 "Grand Cathedral" into your hand

4pp for 2/2 and rush 1/2 is in constructed playable territory.

The problem with this card is that it curves out randomly. You can keep it in opener and get shit on by rng.

>cant on curve storm ward man for 9
That's a relief at least. They can still 18 damage Dread Sea Arriet combo you though.

>Evolve
wwwwwwwww

someone redpill me on that new haven amulet, what does it do exactly?

I've been a bit busy these days, were the new leaders revealed already?

You would evolve it anyway sice you want it to die as soon as possible

Albert, Cerberus and Dark General

That probably means she gains reduced evolve stats though.

I can't wait.

>Discord unga blood shitter so butthurt at haven getting actual playable card they start spreading disinfo

its not a token, you can play it from turn 1
they even said on the fucking stream itself that its not a token: youtube.com/watch?v=kbL8EKKxmBE&feature=youtu.be&t=3160

If it's not a token makes haven followers double their value on board for the whole game because it gives them damage = hp for 1pp
If it's a token it's a lategame finisher with 7/7 stormward on T8 as well as giving all your followers a lot more value.

>Dark General
Aw yis. My wallet is ready.

Do we know what Albert's new card art is yet?

t. Dragon nigger downplaying face dragon

It's not a token
It doesn't need an evolve

Elana seraph & storm
Midrange & banner
PTP & tempo

The guys in the video in which they revealed the card said it's not a token. I'm not sure if they can be wrong or not though.

Oh man a 7 damage storm on turn 8! What a finisher!

Sadly face dragon will be dead after rotation, both PDK and aggro were carried by Forte

Only gives the effect to Haven followers that attack while it's on board until end of turn.

if they go out of their way to say it what do you think

also the effect is permanent after that for that follower

>Literally spreading misinformation
The amulet is not a token, and the follower doesn't need an evolve. The second post in particular is really lazy since the word evolve doesn't even appear anywhere in that text.

Pure seraph was also okay and you know it.

>spending huge sums of money for alt leaders
I mean. Giving out 50 dosh if you have disposable income is understandable but even 200/300 give a small chance at best to get a leader and an even smaller one to find the one you want. The alt leaders are for lucky people.

If they're wrong it's probably Cygames' fault since they gave them the cards to reveal without specifying it's a token.

I can already see Cygames swimming in cash when whales spend shitload of money for Albert.

But Gacha is the new normal in video games right now so what do I know

Yeah, I know. But it wouldn't be the first time someone has been wrong or has been misinformed.

guys im scared guys what if it was actually a token? fucking kmr has fucked us too many times now that i wouldnt put it past him

It's actually 9/9 after evolve and it has ward.

>turn 6 against burn dirt
>orenonawa everytime
MUMMY THIS DECK FUCKING BRICKS!

It is too weak as a token and too strong as an amulet so either way I find this reveal to be dad news.

I don't remember the last time I played against an unwashed dirt faggot who didn't have le balanced young man on turn 6. Fucking deck has too much draw and consistency.

Unnerf Grimnir.

It could be a token for a much better gold card

>and too strong as an amulet
It really isn't. You guys are overreacting.

guess I'll hold off discussing this until they confirm to retards that this shit isn't a token, see you tomorrow

>1PP amulet making your 1/4 guys into 4/4 and acting as a card draw if you don't need a second one

Naah, it's perfectly balanced card on it's own

only on your turn

>It really isn't. You guys are overreacting.
It really is. As a standalone card it needs to cost at least 4pp. The value is just over the top.

Haven hasn't been good since DE, they deserve some good cards.

Doesn't make it less cancer
They took a powerful as effect from Laeila and made it 1pp

>4PP
go to sleep, luna

>was an effect on a 0/6 (6/6) body before
>was completely unplayable and bad
>it should cost 4pp to put it on an amulet with no other effect
(You)

NEET cost 4pp, turns 1/4 to 2/4 until the end of your turn and she's the target for a nerfhammer.
This shit cost 1pp, turn 1/4 to 4/4 until the end of your turn, AND cycling on top of that. It's so fucking blatantly OP.

>amulet-based craft gets build around amulet that makes you construct a deck with otherwise subpar cards
It's not like it never happened before.

Only your turn (which means opponents can easily clear your followers with their own while theirs take minimum damage) and only for haven followers. With most of storm gone, you still have to deal at least 11 damage to enemy face in addition to angelman.

>was an effect on a 0/6 (6/6) body before
>was completely unplayable and bad
Because it din't affect your other cards?
See

this scrub finally made it, felt like hell.

>Haven finally gets one (1) good card
>Everyone loses their shit

It works only on hag followers.

As a hag main, this card is too good as a 1pp standalone

>Only your turn
So did NEET. And she costed 4(four) pp. Guess who got nerfed?
It's not like Hag needs Neutrals.

>implying Laelia didn't affect your other cards
What the actual fuck do you mean by this? Are you fucking implying Laelia's effect only applied to herself? Is this seriously the fucking state of /svg/?

the amount of falseflagging and misinformation here is unreal, is it americans shitposting power hour again or something

Most cards are reprints instead of new takes on the game, that sucks

to be fair it's (1) card than enables many but yeah, pretty pathetic
I just hope sword gets something similar too

Oh yeah that card, no idea why I thought she didn't affect other cards.
Okay then, you know the difference? Laelia can be cleared, easily, and she needs you to have a board on turn 6, which is hard.
An amulet is much harder to deal with, and it comes out on turn 1. Even if it comes out on turn 4 it's still way better than old NEET.

>So did NEET. And she costed 4(four) pp. Guess who got nerfed?
Damn it's almost like NEET is a neutral card that gives buffs to everything and leaves an ambushed body behind to use next turn

Cygames is so fucking lazy. You'd think they would actually put some effort into this expansion since the game is nearly dead.

Yeah so much for SHADOWVERSE NEXTO

>climbing with Sword
>felt like hell
you did this to yourself.

Just play a 2pp amulet removal? Then they're stuck with a deck full of useless shit.

I have surgery tomorrow to remove a tumor in my spine and if I put things in perspective who cares if the new card is a token or not.

>NEET
>NEET
>NEET
Man, remember when swordfags used to call her a shittier banner?

I'm confused. Is this Aurelia or not?

The guys that revealed the card said it's _probably_ not a token, so it doesn't seem like they got explicit info about whether it's a token or not.